GA Removes Tax Break from Delta Over NRA Virtue Signalling

Remember the 38 million

upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/03/02/Delta-CEO-after-losing-38M-tax-break-over-NRA-Our-values-are-not-for-sale/3621520017805/
archive.is/R0uxp
Georgia legislature followed through.
Shareholder lawsuit would be incoming if it were bigger amount.

Not a chance. The move to strip firearm rights is coming from entrenched capital. Street level menshevik degenerates are just the visible spectrum.

Do none of his employees value the 2nd?

I think they value their employment more, considering how many people have been tricked into having a permanent debt slab on their back.Corporations have successfully lobbied for the ability to fire employees for bullshit reasons, like wrongthink. Anyone who is in opposition to the 2nd Amendment is a traitor to the nation.

Well said. It's the richest on Earth who want guns gone.

I can hardly comprehend not being a man of virtue, and principle.
Absolutely. Anti-gun is pro-slavery.

All they would need are about 20 pilots to walk away and they are done.

Hope the workers take a hard line on negotiations. They shouldn’t be the ones coming up with the 38 million. It was the CEO who wasn’t smart enough to keep his dick in his pants.

They can do even more if they like. The reason airlines like Delta are still in business is because their Hub airports refuse access to competitors. All Georgia would have to do to put Delta into bankruptcy is allow Southwest and other lower cost competitors into ATL.

Who /Georgia/ here?

I think my favorite part of this story is that only 13 people ever have requested NRA discounts from Delta. They lost ~$3M per NRA member discount granted.

Right and yet WRONG
Well said. It's the richest on Earth who want guns under their complete control.
ftfy

that's interesting, and it explains why Delta decided to pull their endorsement. I mean, if your a giant company and this viral virtue signaling thing comes along and some guy from accounting says that only 13 people have ever requested those discounts you figure its a safe bet. oops.

It was for a specific trip to some convention. They let people buy tickets at discount, then cancelled their discount. The whole thing was a publicity stunt to shit on 2A.

They're already back tracking.

I shouldn't have said "whole thing". I mean just the cancelling of the discounts. I've organized conferences, and it's not unusual to get an airline to offer a discount in exchange for directing attendees to them in the publicity. They got the publicity, then DAL reneged. There should be an FTC complaint too.

Too late. DAL is kill.

southwest has a fuckhuge terminal at hartsfield what are you talking about

we've got some solid GA anons. they actually showed up 10 deep and strapped at the ATL silent fed protest 2 years ago.

too bad only steers and queers live in Texas, that killed off momentum on that

The airlines are so fucking desperate right now for pilots they would probably literally offer to suck your cock and buy you an AR15 on the spot if you even lifted a finger in defiance.

great meme

lmfao

Share holder lawsuits will be incoming - that's enough to legally sue.

Current market cap: $38 billion
Pilot union agreement: through 31 Dec 2019
Fleet average age: 16.7 years
2017 operating income: 6,114 MM
Assets: 53,292 MM
Long-term debt: 8,834 MM
but Credit rating: Baa3, stable outlook (barely not junk)
2017 fuel & fuel tax: 6,756 MM
Stock buyback: 5,625 MM May14-Sep17; 1,375 MM Jan17-Sep17; 325 MM Oct17-Dec17
Available line of credit: 2,500 MM
Legacy defined benefit plan shortfall: 7,000 MM
Retained earnings: 9,636 MM

5625 MM May14-Dec16

If they're so desperate why are pilots treated like shit?

really? why is that?

Airline pliots are white. Shitskins can't fly planes.

Me. I actually live near Peachtree City too, which would nearly be the epicenter of a Delta financial happening.

I've seen Asian pilots.

You answered you own question. user. They treat their pilots like shit. Pilots leave. Airline has need for pilots.

So airlines are basically EMS with less stress?