Digicide

I think you guys will be interested in helping me spread the awareness of Digital Enthocide, or Digicide for short as catch-all term to describe various methods of forcefully and/or influentially destroying the individual culture or nature of a website and it's users.

If we're going to resist cultural genocide and enthocide of the real world and the people thereof we should also resist and protect the digital frontier as well.

It should be obvious that anti-posting is digicide, post edited.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

A good first example of someone who is dimwitted or is participating in the destruction of digital culture.

If you're not a shill then this very culture you are participating in is undergoing a deconstruction so that it can be formatted into something you don't want it to become. If that doesn't offend you then something is wrong with you.

/int*/ would be a mix of defective and anti-, goons would be 95% anti-.
I can see it. You should have a fourth category, primeposting, where it's on-topic, insightful, and informative.

Also, there's negative posting with the intent of blocking access to legitimate users (shills cycling through paid VPNs to get all the nodes banned)

Categorization is the first step to giving something a name. When you have something's name, then you have power over that thing.

Sort of an antithesis of digicide that fits with an orderly, but positive energy. I like that.

I would group that in with the digiciders. Part of the destruction of the culture is attempting to prevent users from association with themselves/their own culture.

Attempting to force a meme is the very definition of digicide. Fuck off back to Holla Forums, Dysnomia.
>>>Holla Forums7797582

I'm not forcing a meme I'm spreading an awareness. If it catches on as a meme then it's a meme, if not then not, but I still think it's an important awareness to spread. Who I am doesn't matter.

no reddit im not interested. we just call it subversion.

You're taking some stupid bullshit from your board and trying to infect Holla Forums culture with it. Fuck off.

"Cide" is an extremely powerful meme to append to anything. It's been used to browbeat people for so long, there's an almost Pavlovian response to it.

dysnomia, you're not fooling anyone, and we all hate you. get out.

I don't know why who I am is important or why you would be upset about me unless you were a pedo or a goon, but let's not derail this thread take it to another board. Thanks.

Holla Forums knows more about this shill tactic than you ever will. And we don't have a stupid name for it.

Why are you saging?

Because your thread is shit and you are a homosexual

If you don't like it don't post in it. Maybe contribute something on topic.

Bravo.

STOP THE DIGIMON GENOCIDE

You are forcing a meme, AKA creating a buzz term that really adds nothing a conversation.
Why? Because you want to label something.
Do you know what happens to labels around here?
They become subverted. Think about "alt-right", think about any grass-roots movement.

The moment you simplify your complex existence to a simple word or phrase is the same moment some underpaid marketer or shill can create some bullshit narrative about what you care about, what you are, and what you deserve.

You are attempting to be that marketer, and any user can smell the tripfag that you are from miles away. A thread died for this.

Really makes you think.

look up antithesis kid

This thread is.
you're 15.

CELTIC CULTURE BECOMES FRAGMENTED INTO TYPES OF "CHRISTIANITY"/"PAGANISM".
"Pagan" is insult not unlike "Nazi".

Reminder:
ANYONE SAYING "SHUT IT DOWN" TO NEW IDEAS IS NOT ACTUAL Holla ForumsACK

I've noticed this (ie. "really makes you think") as a new shill tactic. They say some retarded shit, then "it really makes you think" as if they've proved a point. It is almost inevitably garbage shitposting. This is not a Holla Forums native way of speaking. Wherever you came from, you need to go back.

eat shit moshe

agreed

This is a proven fact by the way.

seriously this is gay as fuck there are a million Holla Forums threads about shilling, and you are, what… enlisting humans to do the work of bots to shitpost on websites you don't like.

I can'e beleive I read this far // am typing this much. In fact i'm done. I will gas you IRL you faggot OP.

Pic related

Stop digital pet genocide?

That's pokemon, not digimon.

And last time I watched that shit was over fifteen years ago.

That's suicide. There are fundamental differences between being systematically destroyed and destroying yourself.

Blacks are mad, and it’s funny. You can’t have it, it isn’t yours.

Just make your own like I did >>>/zundel/ . This place is dead.

Winrar!

Bump

Bump

The future is reputation based semi-anonymous interaction. There is no other way to fight shills in the long run.

bump