Blade Runner 2049 will go down as a $80 million dollar loss for Alcon Entertainment

Is Denis a hack or a bust?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2018/02/johann-johannsson-dies-obituary-the-theory-of-everything-composer-1202284591/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dennis is a busted hack is what he is.

wat

Wasnt even nominated for best picture or best director at the oscars lmao only irrelevant noms in cinematography, sound editing. Nolan amd dunkirk was far better, rave reviews, awards, and a box office hit.

Amerimutts watch star wars
Eurokinos watch blade munter

I watched this last night. Jesus, it went fucking nowhere and took forever to get there.
What a shitshow.

It cant do that badly after dvd sales r-right?

You know the director for blade runner 2049 is going to be directing the Dune reboot movie..

So just like the original then?

Original is 40 min shorter

40 minutes less of kino.

A blessing considering how much that movie sucks.

Well, he might finally make a good movie now that he has a solid screenplay
Now he needs to make people act and he's done

Could have made it so much more memorable and worth it

The first cut was 4 hours long

Hey kid, did you know that calling something shit makes you automatically a conneisseur? I read it on Holla Forumsideogames

Stay triggered goon. Your propaganda flopped and there's nothing you can do about it.

I liked it.

Only goons and Holla Forums can't appreciate Kino Runner 2049.

Pleb-Runner 2049 is like a lab creation to exclusively attract cuckchan plebs who don't watch films

Jesus fuck what could they possibly have cut? There was so much nothing in there I didn't think they even had an editor.

and they should have released it like that to keep the plebs away

VROOOM VRROOOM VRROOM VRROMM

Yeah, true kino has at least one intermission.

Stopped reading right there, confirmed for internet journo. They've been screeching about how terrible it is to actually have a male protagonist and not a Chad at that. Also way to completely miss the point it makes about 2D.

How to spot a teen contrarian:
1. No specific counter argument
2. Every single aspect of thing is wrong

It's another leftists accuse the right wing of leftism episode. Why do you guys think this is a working strategy? It just sound petty and idiotic.

It's even funnier when they try to accuse people of not being white enough or claim to be aryan descendants of Hitler yet love to suck kike cock and get pounded in the ass by nigger trannies while shouting Marx's name. I honesty don't get it.

Good. Kill anyone who gives Hollywood money.

This was the only thing I've truly, really wanted to see in an actual theater since Hacksaw Ridge and I loved the whole thing from start to finish. It definitely wasn't perfect and I normally don't care much for the sci-fi genre but wow, this was so fun to watch. I even kept the ticket afterward.

It was an amazing theater experience tbh. Makes me wish these kind of films would come out more often.

It really was. I like longer movies anyway but even close to a three-hour runtime along with the drawn out shots and slow pacing, the time just flew by for this and before I knew it, the end credits were scrolling across the screen, and that's really saying something considering how easily I get bored and lose focus if a movie doesn't consistently hold my interest. Little too loud at times but other than that, it felt like it was everything a movie like it should be in a theater.

the sound has always been too loud in theaters. it's really obnoxious.

Hopefully this movie will be forgotten in a few years

I loved this movie so much. It was a work of art and I have been rewatching on Blu-Ray several time already. It is best viewed on a weekend at night with headphones on. A true sci-fi master piece along with Ex Machina. Crossing my fingers for an uncut 4 hour version.

Here is a question can we send Denis Villeneuve and Alcon Entertainment emails asking them make a deluxe edition Blu-Ray with the missing footage?

The music for this film was wonderful as well, here is "Sea Wall" from the finale.

Confession time:
I have a dirty secret. Am a fan of the original Blade Runner, but purposely didn't see this movie because of Gosling's political tweets.

Does this make me a horrible person?

Just pirate it like the rest of us so you can have your cake and eat it too. Its a good movie and you can daydream about fucking Ryan Gosling while you watch it too.

Somebody give this man a promotion.

In what universe? Also what were Gossling's political tweets.

woman
woman
woman
woman

don’t forget the daughter is the actual hero of the movie

I'll see if I can find a good Blu-ray MKV torrent so I can watch it again in a more controlled environment this time

I downloaded ex_machina a while back but just haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Looks really good though, especially coming from the guy who wrote the source material for 28 Days Later…

Pretty sure Villeneuve said this will be the only version released, but then again, Ayer said the same thing about Suicide Squad and yet an extended cut of that was released anyway, so hopefully this is the same case, especially since both were done by Warner Bros. Think it had something to do with him not wanting to repeat the infamous three separate versions of Scott's original but I'm not completely sure about that.

I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed to hear about Jóhannsson leaving since I loved what he did with Sicario and we'll probably never know what happened between him and Villeneuve since he's apparently (((contractually forbidden))) from discussing it, but all things considered, Wallfisch and Zimmer did a pretty good job. "Joi" is fucking amazing and had me completely mesmerized when K and Mariette are about to have sex, and everything else in the movie was pretty damn good too. However, when I recently listened to the whole Inception OST, I noticed that there are at least a couple cues on the album where Zimmer obviously rehashed what he did for that movie. I'd have to re-listen to it and then compare it with the Blade Runner 2049 one in order to properly explain it, but I think it was a couple synth parts or something in that movie which sounded almost exactly the same as this one.

No, not at all. I accepted the fact that Pedowood is filled to the brim with some of the most vile, obnoxious, self-important people in the world years ago, many of whom openly flaunt their insufferably retarded political grandstanding for the rest of the world to see in hopes of remaining relevant or getting a part in something they wouldn't have otherwise and are constantly hailed as heroes for it even though they themselves have no moral high ground to stand on (case and point, many of them remaining silent and complacent for decades about the sex abuse stuff pretty much everyone thought was happening only recently brought to light and then starting the cancerous #MeToo bullshit as a reaction when it finally came out), which is why I've basically grown tone deaf to what everyone there says. I don't really follow what any of them say or do outside of their work and I haven't been on social media for a couple years now so I had no idea Gosling even said anything, though it doesn't surprise me in the least. Where it completely turns me off though is when it creeps its way into something I was originally interested in because it looked good at first (i.e. The Shape of Water), but then I find out about the signaling in it and then end up just pirating it if I'm actually still interested afterward. If it's just a thing here or there in a movie then that's tolerable, but if there are intentional themes throughout something on why communism works, whites are evil and GRONALD DRUMPF is "X, Y and Z" then sorry, I'm not giving you a dime for your fucking propaganda piece that you'll probably be sucked off for at the Golden Globes/Oscars and will more than likely continue to make similar films like it in the future.

I'd go gay for him tbqh fam (no homo)

you sound like a WWE fan talking about ppv buy-rates, fuck off

How could she tell that he had the waifu unit on him? Was the music a universal que of Joi transponders? Secondly how did Luv know instantly that he had a Joi when K went to the rich guy's place?

I don't get it can skinjobs figure this shit out easily?

Yes. Every time the music plays the people that hear it know immediately who/what it is. Think of it like the old Nokia ringtone, but specific to a generic waifu.

People don't understand kino.
I HATE THEM

user, please pay attention to the film. They showed the tone being played multiple times, people recognized it in universe as the tone of Joi, the waifu. It was pretty obvious, but I guess plebs need things explained to them so they can complain about it later.

No he wasn't. He was born to poorly play poorly written characters.

I know it's bait but I agree.

valid point

beep boop beep boop boop
bip blip blippy beep
beep boop boppy beep
boppy beep blip blip blip boop

It shits because it's fan-fiction tier of writing with not a hint of being tied into the original movie in tone, set or even plot.

This movie is so fucking stupid it's just a testament to how rotten Hollywood has become and how out of ideas they are, if they think this is the most genius plot they could conjure up. And it's not subtle about it's plot either, it's like reading a comic book rather than watching a fucking Blade Runner movie. A movie that's doesn't explain rather than just show things happening and you have to come up with the conclusions.

""""""""Autists""""""" (read: twitter using normalfags) identified with Gosling before Blade Runner, this jus compounded it. Drive is an awful film just like Blade Runner and both fit into this tumblr garbage tier neo-80's aesthetic.

Also, speaking of Jóhannsson, I was pretty surprised to hear that he died today: deadline.com/2018/02/johann-johannsson-dies-obituary-the-theory-of-everything-composer-1202284591/

You're definitely a triggered special snowflake.

Reddit detected. Boards never use the 'like dislike' argument, for the simple reason we are all anons with no upboating.

Don't worry about it.

DO NOT RUIN THE GOOSE.

A soy post if i ever saw any, but JOI was indeed the best song because it was the only one that sounded like one
Infinitely inferior to Vangelis, thou

The audience is too complex for traditional cinema.
This isn't 1970, where going to the fucking movies is king shit.
Dwell on that. Let it sink in.
The medium has changed. Change with it.
Or…

Confirmed for not having watched it.

Explain

fuck off Zachary

Why do the heads of Alcon look like butt buddies?