Dancing & Rhythm Games

What are the more fun ones?

Man, Ryu is so sexy.
I want him to hold me down and tear my asshole in half with his big meaty muscular cockfist.

I want to him to tear me apart and make me tattered body look like a belgian pancake made out of flesh, with a boston cream filling.

Watch more MAGIC MIKE?

Ryu is literally an autistic hobo.
Sakura has been consistently spreading her legs for him for years and he still doesn't get it because MUST FIGHT MUST BECOME THE FUCKING STRONG WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DUWANG

Maybe he's not a pedoshit

Shouldn't Sakura be WAY past legal age by now?

In all honesty they probably are banging.

No, if i'm not mistaken Ryu is canonically still a virgin.
His brain can't into sex, it can't into work, even, he lives in the streets using funds given by winning tournaments/given to him by other people.
For a time Ken financed him, since he was rich (no idea if that's still the case).

When i said Ryu is autistic i wasn't memeing on you, he's legit a gigantic sperg.

I mean in the SF4 story mode for Ryu and Sakura they seem to be in there.

Yeah she's like 22 and still wearing the schoolgirl outfit. She's probably autistic too tbh

This guy is also autistic, just like Ryu.

Dance Central?

dammit

Is there even any point to posting about rhythm games in this thread?

Most Street Fighter characters are autistic spergs. Alex is probably an autist just like Ryu, since all he wants to do is fight people, especially Ryu.

I just posted the best, discuss that one.

What the fuck are "rhythm" games?

Dese

So.. Dancing/music games?

I've never heard of them being called "rhythm" games.

Just generic all encompassing term, probably not accurate.

There's this one GH player reverse-engineering the game to add open notes to GH3, after having successfully added HOPO chords and tap notes. It's never been a better time to get back into the older GH games, the custom songs that people are creating are absolutely amazing.

Oh fuck me.

I don't dance, I tap on things. I'm an avid shill of Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage. If you don't hate cute anime girls and want to play a rhythm game with a pretty high skill ceiling I'd say it's pretty good. It's a free mobile game for android and iphone, has something like a 100 songs that are all free and the styles of music are pretty varied though most of it is typical high energy JPOP. There are quite a few slower songs, some jazzy songs, some rock, some EDM and even a few songs bordering on death metal. They have events every week about 4 times a month where they add a new song and some new cards that are easily available through playing the event stuff. They also add new higher rarity cards very frequently which is how they make money since the waifu element is very strong and people spend obscene amounts of money to get the new card of their girl. Game's not really pay to win unless you want to compete for the top 100 or so of the song score rankings and technically you could reach that without paying but you'd have to play for a long time to get lucky enough to form the ideal team. Doesn't bother me personally since all the music is free and that's why I'm here. The qt anime girls are just a plus.

Game's in japanese but is very easy to navigate without any knowledge of it (I for example don't know any and have been playing for about a month) especially since the english speaking community is very large and there's a ton of translations and guides around. I can link a few good beginner ones if someone is interested. There's currently a Cinderella Girls 5th anniversary event going on so they're giving out a lot of the premium currency for free so now's a pretty good time to start.

I don't know where you've been but I've always heard them referred to as rhythm games instead of "music games"

BERYBERYBERYBERYGUD
BERYBERYBERYBERYGUD

I only played the ones I posted before, Don't care for fanservice, so I don't play Idolmaster or Vocaloid games, although I like some of the Project Miku songs. I like Loadinguu unironically.

Sounds like your game is more about extracting money from your wallet and less about being an engaging game, but that's mobile games in general I guess.

I guess you have to play DC to get why it's da bess, the only issue is that there are no more Dance Central games ever thanks to Microsoft fucking up with Kinect 2, it didn't help that the latest release was a major step back from previous releases featuring canned coreography, a load of trending but not at all fitting songs and hiring a tumblr artist to redesign all the fucking characters.

Here's the second most nip song.

I like songs with long, erm… epic intros, for lack of a better word.

How in the everliving fuck did you reach that conclusion? I even said that everything gameplay related (i.e. the songs) are free in the game. The game itself, as in the part that you play, is just a typical rhythm game that you don't need to pay for to unlock or access (except that there's the standard stamina system but because of free stamina potions, free refills on rank ups, free training tickerts and the general stamina regen it isn't much of an issue unless you want to play for 3 hours in a row). Starlight Stage is considered to be one of the more generous japanese mobile games because there isn't really a whole lot to compete in with other players so it isn't really P2W and they hand out premium currency pretty freely.

I find it very very ironic that you think SS is a moneysink considering your favorite game needs a special peripheral, has DLC up the ass, has a MUCH higher buy-in and is, for all intents and purposes, dead.

This, if i was Ryo i'd hit that fatass bitch all day, every day.
Tetsuo-hadouken straight into her ovaries.

did someone fucking say rhythm games?

there are some funny fucks who think osu! is a rhythm game

I loved that game. There are no other games as good as this one.

We /rgg/ now?

STEPMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Play some BMS

score multipliers are cancer

bro he just memorized all the notes lol hes just mashing how is this a game haha

haha lmao he actually remembered 3000 combinations of taps, jumps, hands and holds!

at least I didn't try to get Japan to ban loli and end up accidentally starting WWIII, normalfag

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Density Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Hit The Button Fast Like Nigga Close Your 3y3s Haha

checked

?

Depends entirely on what systems/peripherals you have.

Any homebrew enabled Nintendo systems:

Homebrew enabled Nintendo handhelds:

Anything Sony:

PC:

Reminder 4k is for children.

Graduate to 7k today!

seconded

BMS is the most modern rhythm game, everyone should try it!

pssst
>>>/1cc/

Kill yourself

psssst
fuck off fgt

Go fuck yourself

when will 1cc leak o2jam?

Pic related is pretty fun, you can even play it on a DDR pad.

why

The Vita has Superbeat: Xonic. It's pretty good, and has a weird mix of different tracks. It also has GGXrd's main theme for some reason.
Rhythm Heaven Megamix is worth getting if you liked the DS version. It's a lot harder, because RHDS is more lenient on what counts as perfect.
There's also Pop Idol for the GBA. It's shit but if you deliberately miss the fucked up music is hilarious

Makes me smile every time.

Fucking kek.
Wtf is this shit???
I'm sleepy as fuck and this is making me laugh my guts off.

Sometimes I imagine that the purgatory is this machine and you need to 100% it to get out.

Why live

Nah dude play 10k.

I find all theses custom in-the-grove stuff very interesting

thanks
whole lotta new games for me play

I think he means we're faggots.

sound voltex and iidx are a lot of fun
is there an alternative to both

Pump it up is a thousand times better than DDR

i post this game whenever i get the chance and still am convinced i must be the only person on this fucking board who has played it

game is Technic Beat

one more clip for posterity
it's hard as shit to find good videos of this on youtube

Lunatic Rave 2 then download BOFU2016 BMS for IIDX
Kshootmania then download SDVX1 and SDVX2 files for SDVX

i agree but DDR emphasizes on body waist twists more than Pump It Up

The fuck's going on there?

Try BMS.