Dirty Jokes w/ Game Devs - Innuendo in E-Rated Games

So, this interests me.
Sometimes during an interview, a game dev says something lewd and obscene that gives you small hints about their personal life.

Here's one of my favorites, by a Game Freak musician.

archive.is/5vFjB

It looks like a few people in some of your favorite companies might be a little more rowdy than you thought. Do you think any of them are lurking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/is-this-pokemon-couple-as-suggestive-in-japanese/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna post some favorites.

'I can see it in your eyes user, you want me, dont'cha?~'

Pretty much every Ratchet & Clank title is a sexual innuendo

I don't give a fuck about what artists do outside of their art. What is this, Entertainment Tonight? Are you some kind of dumb fucking normalfag?
Oh wait, no. You're somewhere in the middle, right? You're too autistic for normal celebrity gossip, but not autistic enough to be interesting. What a shame. Check 'em.

Then maybe this thread wasn't made for you in particular, Satan

It's still videogames, I bet you're one of those people that shits up Overwatch threads just because you don't like it, contributing absolutely nothing to the board.
Just hide the thread like a sane person, you autistic demon.

Every fucking time.
Every fucking time there's something which can be explained with a handful of screenshots and some supporting text some cunt goes out and makes a fucklong video about the exact same thing that wastes everyone's motherfucking time. I don't want to keep clicking through the fucking thing to skip all the useless pauses and get to the point and nobody else should have to either.

legendsoflocalization.com/is-this-pokemon-couple-as-suggestive-in-japanese/
There's also this.

I'm just not seeing how talking about a developer's personal sex life is somehow vidya.

What if he's just a single man that enjoys shoving stuff up his butt?
It's still nice to find more about the person, while seeing the games they work on. It makes you feel closer to a person without going through every waking moment of their life.

Anyway, you could steer the convo and just add strictly vidya related stuff like I put in the OP title.

WEBM YOUR SHIT

That's where you're wrong, nigger. The only threads I shit up are Kingdom Hearts threads, because fag-enablers belong in a gas chamber.
Have fun being three quarters of the replies in your own pathetic thread.

I would if I could. Mind doing it for me?

Enjoy being COMPLETELY irrelevant to over 90% of Holla Forums.

Enjoy being irrelevant to 100% of humans that are worthy of the title of human, and 99% of Holla Forums, you dumb nigger.

wew lad

Anti-sage

He's relevant to me. I'm in love with that user.

here's a high quality rip

Amazing quality my man.

Dat get

That's just them being nervous you fuck. OP confirmed for biggest fucking faggot that can't stop thinking about cock.

you can take practically anything and make it lewd. all this says to me is he takes his web security very seriously
identity theft is no joke folks.

You fat lard of shit you didn't even get the shitty rip nearest to the file size limit

I was expecting a WHERE DA HOOD AT at the end.

What is that referencing?