JewTube Banning Pastor Stephen Anderson

youtu.be/-T2l8Igy9kE

he even calls it JewTUBE. Anyone with a 2 to 3 TB hard drive download all 4000+ videos before it is too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

askubuntu.com/questions/856911/using-youtube-dl-to-download-entire-youtube-channel
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Stephen Anderson))) is Jewish
sage because OP is faggot

another jew down

If you have the HD space, youtube-dl can do it
askubuntu.com/questions/856911/using-youtube-dl-to-download-entire-youtube-channel

also it works in windows

samefag multitasking with tor, kill yourself you vicious D/C faglord.

he used (((((((((((((((((((((((DNA ANCESTRY)))))))))))))))))))))) haven't you fucking learned already you retard.

This traitor promotes racemixing. Fuck him.

MUH
SKIN

kys

Disgusting…
He played as one of my colleagues in #Holla Forums IRC.

first they came for the racemixing christcucks with trace amounts of semitic DNA, but I said nothing because I'm a pure-Aryan Holla Forumslack…

no he doesn't, in fact he never talks about it, just because you've seen pictures of him with some nigger and a coal burner during some marriage ceremony doesn't mean that he supports it, in fact if he didn't attend for the couple his church would have been either shut down or empty.

haven't you learned anything during the trump campaign, retard?

YEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Dude, the Revolution keeps eating itself.

WTF I love watching them all burn.

But Anderson isn't a stormfag. He knows that the Bible isn't against people marrying ouside of "race" as long both are both christian.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

haha

THIS is why I abandoned Christianity for Stoicism. It's evil.

elaborate

Stephen "Races are a fraud" Anderson, Der Ewige Christcuck.

but he is a jew too apparently, like so many clergyman

I would rather have my daughters marry a BASED black christian than a non-christian white like Martin Bormann.

Reported.

Racist liberal detected

Get the fuck off of Holla Forums and never come back retard.

Reported for kike first post.

Reported for kike second post.

Reported for hoax. He doesn’t promote it.

Reported for kike supplementary posts.

this guy is a mixed bag

You're not welcome here. Get redpilled on how atheism is the only truth, then we'll talk.

Until then, fellate a gun.

Global report.

I don't think there is any proof on that one. I've seen just the phrase thrown around over the last week or two with a cryptic "more details to come", but no proof is ever presented.

I don't even follow the guy, but I can tell he's being smeared. My friends seem to think he's got some good ideas, but also in no way should he be idolized.

filtered for faggotry

What a champ