Soldier of Allah Gets Life in Prison

A 17-year-old boy who plotted an ISIS-inspired attack in Wales during a Justin Bieber concert was slapped with a life sentence Friday, according to reports

Lloyd Gunton was arrested “hours away from committing an act of atrocity” on June 30, 2017 — the day Bieber performed in the capital of Cardiff, Birmingham Crown Court heard, the BBC reported.

The teen, from Llantrisant in south Wales, had researched the security details of the concert and had uploaded terror-related posts on Instagram, including images of the ISIS flag.

His password for the social media account was “truck attack,” authorities said.

One post read: “May Allah bring terrorism to Cardiff on 30th June.”

The wannabe terrorist also had researched how to carry out a vehicular attack, and how to stab and kill. His internet history included searches for “ISIS beheading video,” “How to create a terror attack” and “What does getting shot feel like.”

He was found with a gutting knife and a hammer, as well as a “martyrdom letter” that read: “I am a soldier of the Religion of Cuck™ic State. I have attacked Cardiff today because your government keep on bombing targets in Syria and Iraq. There will be more attacks in the future.”

Gunton was found guilty of one charge of engaging in the preparation of a terrorist act, two charges of encouraging terrorism and two charges of possessing terrorist information.

He must serve a minimum of 11 years in the slammer before being eligible for parole.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/02/teen-gets-life-in-prison-for-plotting-attack-on-justin-bieber-concert/
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/zack-davies-mold-race-war–11889918
archive.is/KXP6d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link:
nypost.com/2018/03/02/teen-gets-life-in-prison-for-plotting-attack-on-justin-bieber-concert/

He looks 12

I think he just hates the Beeb

Is this real? Some obvious edgy weeb pretends to be fucking ISIS and gets 11 years for it, while actual fucking towelheads rape white girls and get nothing?

Britain's no longer even a country, is it?

White pakies get more than actual pakies kek.

That's what Rockerz88 did and he didn't even get one kill.

This idiot kid would just end up getting overpowered and giving maybe one person some cuts. He'd get mobbed.

Why didn't he just manufacture a gun or explosives or get a vehicle?

dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/zack-davies-mold-race-war–11889918

This guy posted on my board (freedomboard.kirara.ca) before he carried out his failed attack. I expect better of our martyrs.

On one hand it's becoming obvious that the ol goatfucker religion is getting popular with the kids in the UK.

On the other it's apparently only appealing to little shits with basically zero self esteem wanting to be relevant. The think of the children lines write themselves. We must obviously ban this hate filled religion pushing our youth to violence and insanity.

And that's all assuming he isn't shitposting and found out how hardcore the European hatecrime/wrongthink laws are.

Why don't they ever catch the brown ones before an attack? Theyre posting shit on social media in many cases as well.

kek I dont have the cap but it basically surmises isis as a neet uprising based on this premise.

Be honest OP. He got life for the cultural appropriation.

Bong police are too scared to lay a finger on niggers. Any of them who went after a nigger for planning a terrorist attack would probably find their careers ended.

You could argue that any officers with integrity should do what it takes to carry out their duty and accept the consequences. But it's not that simple in practice, and any redpilled bong cops are probably hoping to stay quiet until something big happens where they can make a real difference.

(checked)
Imagine how easy it would be to frame a kid like this from the perspective of the government. this may be our own future, one by one

so wait…all the evidence was his internet searches, his password, a note that no one saw him write and he had a fishing knife and a hammer?

wow, they're really cracking down on the moslems there in wales.

they screen for that

ZOO WEE MAMA!

They're just going for squelching because they know most of us are on a hair trigger. Alot less risk doing the old twitter shadowban instead of actually provoking you into action. Plus the fact it's so easily faked now is worthwhile to any decent lawyer to create reasonable doubt.

Easy target is easy. If they went for an ACTUAL future truck of peace driver it would instigate open warfare in the streets with the faithful. This way they can look like they're relevant at zero risk because no body is going to fight for a little dumb white kid shitting around.

Far as they care it's an easy win/win. placate the masses and claim they're tough on radicalism while doing absolutely jack shit. A politican's favorite!

Pretty much, it's listed as some bullshit thing like Religion of Cuck™ophobic tendancies or maybe just swept under 'problematic' personality traits to have a spine and more. Any of them that actually stand up are dismissed under hatethink charges quietly.

Putting that in better perspective city officials have been caught giving deliberate orders to IGNORE people of "color" committing crime unless it's too severe to ignore due to public outcry. Failure to comply means termination or just getting lynched by the sharia squads one night.

>white teen most likely goaded my MI6 is known to authorities and gets locked up

Haha because he was trying to replace 13 year old justin bieber

its best that this retard gets arrested before he tries anything and the media decides to ban more guns and possibly even knives.

They should be a bit lenient. Who doesn't want to blow up Bieber?

Get on this kid's chess level, user.

lel

I KNOW I KNOW BUT DOES HE BEING WHITE MAKE HIS SENTENCE LONGER RELIGION OF PISS AND SHIT ASIDE ?

ANYWAY I SMELL SOMETHING FUCKY
PURE COINCIDENCE
MAYBE

Longer than nothing? You aren't punished for crime if you're a nonwhite in bingbongistan.

The guy is 24 now you retard

Whatever happened to the Soldiers of Odin?

see

There are no white countries anymore. We are now slaves.

There goes my plan to visit my father who lives in england , They can slap this onto anyone I assume-no matter which country the comments originated from ,So I basically risk some kind of sentence in any country except Poland

That's a really depressing and infuriating realization.

let's hope you meant to type "dweeb" but forgot the "d" instead of you failing to try and fit in with chan culture.

Why always gingers? This thing about them being soulless gotta have some base.

Yeah user, Poland is the country of free thinking people.
Go visit it and try out; saying that there was no holo.caust.

Amazing how effective the “based Poland” propaganda is.

Now that is a Celt. Look at his face, he's got the Curse of the Celts.

Doesn't compute.

i don't think he actually not planned to commit attack. Doesn't underestimate propaganda power. But of course preemptive police action and harsh sentence are result of racial against white profiling.

Welsh youths have a history of violent extremism.

Europe is finally cracking down on Religion of Cuck™ic terror?
Never mind, it's a just a white teenage shit poster.

The absolute state of britain jesus christ. Your kids are turning into mudslime terrorists and getting in jail for it while the ethnic ones go free.

fug forgot about the name field

cumskins are mentally ill heh

444 fuck cumskins get i hate wypipo

shillGET

Good. Traitors get the bullet first.

archive.is/KXP6d

Hes more likely to cringe someone to death than kill anyone with a knife or hammer.

underrated comment

They should've let him go through with it. Two birds with one bomb.

If he was brown he would have got free housing and welfare.

Especially that I fucking live here already , I didn't get arrested yet and I assume they have all my online activity
Unless we get (((foreign powers))) making us enforce that law , Poland won't arrest it's own people
Disclaimer tho-Of course you don't fucking shout about it on the street , that will force them to react for political reasons

kek, get rekt muzzie converts

(those numbers)
I can't refuse this

dumb kid is exposed from birth to an education system and media that's always telling him how terrible he and his country are (not to mention gender and race). jews and commies in parliament constantly feeding him oppressed/oppressor narrative propaganda. mud slimes dindu nuffin, religion of peace etc ( brown people/Third World countries are never at fault) steady diet of poisoned food water and God knows what kind of (((medication))). and everybody (except us) wonders " how could this happen?"

Another terrrist off our streets, good job errybody!!!

Want to get extra depressed and infuriated? Than remember they only apply the law selectively to white males and no matter how many times you report some mudslime invader they will do nothing.

I myself can't set foot in Europe without getting arrested for holohoax exposure and many other bullshit laws.

Oh, that part already infuriates me. It's sickening how fucked Europe is, especially with their goddamned speech laws, they're at the brink of destruction, they really are.

This boy should not be in prison. He should be re educated, starting with a good spanking.

Successful terrorists receive less time when convicted.
Life for owning a car, searching for some edgy things, being white, while being a teenager. Yep, punishment fits the crime.
Meanwhile 20,000 mudslimes burned a village to the ground because someone who lived there made some comments about their peaceful prophet.

Apparently he was autistic too, which seems to fit another of their preferred victim traits. The enemy will only be vanquished if we drive them from our nation; and all those responsible for bringing them here in the first place.

LMFAO

They only go after easy targets. They never fuck with anyone who is willing to take down a few officers before they are taken in. It's the same way in Canada and a couple other nations. If you're the kind of guy who immediately surrenders and who is obviously going to just go along with the system thinking you could possibly get a fair trail or something they will go for you. You have to be the kind of guy who knows he can't be taken alive. Then they think twice to ever bother you.

By the way don't people under 18 in the UK fall under child jurisdiction? That is they don't get the same type of punishments adults would get.

Religion always elevates those who are in a position of weakness within their life. Because with good faith in a god you can map out all the problems with relations, other people, finances and focus just on only one god and what would please him. Religion is a way for people to put up with a terrible unfair reality that is based on who exploits who for personal gain. This reality has always been unfair.

What's the deal with gingers and ISIS?

What you call rape is actually normal sex for individuals with a much more diverse background than you. It's also part of their culture, just like fucking little boys or goats, so punishing them for it would be highly insensitive even if it happens to be a crime in the Sheikdom of Britain for now. As for the teenager, he's White, meaning he's guilty from birth, don't blame me, it's Allah's will that he was born White and it's also Allah's will that he's punished with a life sentence in a mudshit-filled prison..

does this mean they trawled through his browser history and cache or were they allowed to access data collected by prism and the like? how can you avoid low level police agencies knowing your internet history? is a proxy sufficient or are there further steps one should take to achieve this? does anyone here actually know about this beyond old 4/g/ >use TOR memes?

The retards at GCHQ make sure everything is Halal. Use a VPN based in a country that's not the "fourteen eyes", doesn't log, use a fake name, pay in crypto.

Or be a Torpedo, but then get blended in with all the spam and trolls we get around here.

Redheads have a need to believe in a higher-power more than others. He just chose the wrong higher-power.

Enjoy prison sentence for Holocaust negation

If the dumbfuck kid wasn't white he would have gotten off easier than life imprisonment.

how is babby formed?