LOL

LOL
hastebin.com/ugewavejec.xml

I hope someday for gulags filled with leftist subhumans, where they are rightfully forced to do useless labor to death while they are raped and mutilated at the will of their captors…. Imagine a fucking leftist numale having a mental breakdown coming to terms with its fate, eventually being reduced to a grunting basic animal sleeping in dirt and pissing on itself. Leftist cattle scum deserve the worst treatment that humans have to offer, leftists are sub-animal, they are below cockroaches and ant, they should be treated with no mercy or respect whatsoever.

Real fucking edgy

Torturing animals is a sign of psychopathy.

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???]

So? Who cares what Jewish (((science))) has to say about behavior?

200 years of bullshit.

What kind of fetish is that?

literally who?

Do not seek to understand the mind of the degenerate. If you do, it will be too late.

LOL

We should discourage more artists.

cool

Seconded.

You never win, just like real life.

Why does every old Asian man in comics or cartoons, aside from the martial arts master archetype, have that exact same haircut?

Is honoraburu harucutto. Why you want have disonoraburu harucutto?

heh heh heh

How the fuck could Smea not have known firmware tampering of any kind under proprietary license is illegal in Japan? I'm not even a "hacker" and I fucking knew this. Dumb fuck deserves to get v&, he was nothing but an attention whore anyways

wodde i duud

he was retarded enough to take a photo with exif data on top of it along with his face reflecting on the 3ds screen, he's that kind of special retard

Didn't twitter strip the exif data out of the pictures?

It doesn't matter, his face was in the shot, thus Nintendo has evidence he hacked his 3DS while in Japan, which was enough to place him under arrest. And Nintendo has a lot of power in Japan, they might as well be a nationalized company there. Smea is fucked

First of all he posted the location where he took the picture from, this isn't exif
Second of all his face is well known

You're implying that as soon as he posted the picture, Nintendo called the cops and told them he was outside. which means he had to stand for 10 minutes in front of the nintendo HQ until the cops arrived.

It's bullshit, he didn't get arrested.

It could be bullshit, but consider this;

I somehow doubt the process would be so fast that it would take Nintendo only one day to convince customs to get him arrested from just on one pic

All it would take for customs to get solid evidence that it was him would be to simply ask him a few questions and jump on him when they see he's lying

Welcome to 10's Pre-Trump America

I wonder if this guy's played Catherine

Explain

I remember seeing one where an indian builds a statue of him fucking his dead wife, the most interesting detail was… it wasn't an edit.

Can somebody explain to me, what the fuck happened? Did she keep her legs crossed, or did he try to insert his dick in her tight asshole?

At first I thought it was actually gay sex and the Neofag thought everybody had a penis, then as it turnt out, he tried to fuck her pee hole.

That sounds like something a butthurt leftist would say.

More salt please

He was trying to fuck her pisser wasn't he

Or what are we supposed to give a shit about some fag?

yeah well said

There was a woman who actually adapted to getting fucked in her urethra.

Back to >>>Holla Forums

Well if that were the case she would surely correct him right? She also tried putting it in herself and she knows her pussy better than anyone.

How does someone fuck up this badly? Middle-schoolers, hell sometimes even elementary-schoolers, figure out how to have sex.

Wait, they have 3 holes down there now? Feminism has gone too far.

Because people are fucking retarded.

I knew a guy with a 9 inch dick who couldn't keep a girl because he didn't know how to thrust.
After he moved out I ended up talking to a girl he was with and she said he would just kind of move it around in her but wouldn't actually thrust his dick in.

The worst part is the dude didn't even realize he had a problem.
Some people are just fucking retarded.

I remember that story. It was a bit sad because she was already pretty old and the couple had been trying to have kids for years before a doctor found out.

I thought that was just instinctual for boys to thrust? I know when I began ti hit puberty at 9 or 10 I would lay on my stomach and hump the bed or a pillow and that before I really realized what I was doing or why, it just came natural. Pre-internet too so I had no help figuring out anything from online either.
Not being able to figure out how to fuck is some real natural selection in action kind of shit.

Back of the knee maybe?

I think it was her hymen, or he was shoving his pee pee into her pee hole or her butthole

And he wonders why the 3DS homebrew scene is practically nonexistent while the piracy scene thrives

what did he mean by this?

this is a Holla Forums board, shill.

nice try but we all know whom those false flags are from.

>>>/out/ baiting or not just get >>>/out/

No its fucking not.
You fuckers have as much awareness of Hillary supporters, every time you claim Holla Forums is Holla Forums you get another faggot here hating you newfaggots.

Get out

So, anyone got a good cyoa?

I want to fuck his avatar

Cyoa is cancerous shit that destroyed /tg/

I worry about Ronnie.

homestuck

not really but Problem Sleuth is good, Bard Quest was the only work of Hussie's that actually qualified as CYOA rather than just prompt-and-result

It's better than retards trying to argue about Holla Forums trying to prove themselves better instead of just ignoring it.

What did he mean by this?

I don't know I find arguments between retards and faggots pretty fun, sometimes I even join in.

Ronnie is fine, IRL he is the best possible type of fat guy and probably swims in pussy.

MY question why the hell he didn't wait till AFTER he left japan to tweet that? Or he did and is trying to use this as a excuse to be a 'e-celeb' or some shit like that

This makes no sense, ants are an almost entirely female race.
The males just exist to fuck the queen who then eats them.

I have no idea about board mod drama, all I know is what I saw the average thread turn into.
Half of /tg/ is CYOA and when I have taken a look at cuck chan /tg/ has a fucking age of sigmar thread.

That's when I knew it was dead for sure.

rur

Great job fitting in, faggot.

>can't LOL properly
Kill yourself, faggot.

Every best possible type of fat guy I meet are Italian dads. For some reason being Italian+Fat+Dad makes them fun and cool.

I have no idea if that shit is ironic or not but I love it

>he's too new to remember "le" being used in mockery of Reddit maybe too new to remember there was a time when Reddit wasn't even a concern

You first

CHORTLE

Why do you faggots always admit you're from there yourself? Can't you just shut the fuck up about it and at least pretend you're from here? You're like a badly written disney villain.

I was 27 years old on my way to becoming a wizard and even i found the vagina hole on my first try, i mean, it's not exactly a small hole.

Would be funnier if he did prep.

Bonus points if they have a small mustache.

Low test males, everyone.

Of course she has to have the red streak in her hair. I wonder if she used period blood to dye it?

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN FOR A SACK FUCK FEST

This is what furfags actually believe.

/leftpol/ is raiding again

funny how nothing is different , either they're always here or their raids are non noticeable under all the reddit

Wouldn't that just be like one autistic retard sperging out while everyone just watches?

Is that not what's happening?

This, /leftpol/ doesn't have the population to raid and even if they did the memelords would be easy to spot.
claims of /leftpol/ is damagecontrol when some Holla Forums retard embarrasses them.

On one side we have a board so obsessed with Holla Forums that it actively makes plan and organize raids to sway the general opinion of a videogame imageboard against their opponents.

On the other side we have a board of nazi larpers and autists who just shitposted a meme into office and actively participates in real world politics; the only time Holla Forums talks about Holla Forums is to tell it to get out or make fun of it.

Let's say Holla Forums actually manages to say the popular opinion and make all of Holla Forums hate Holla Forums what would that change? Absolutely nothing.

there are archived threads and screenshots that prove they are actually "raiding" Holla Forums by impersonating obnozious Holla Forumsacks

sage because not vidya

You see people using spook and a lot more "fuck off Holla Forums"

Yeah and there is screencaps of Holla Forums doing the same shit.
On top of that, they have threads for stormfag meetups.

I hope someday for planes filled with mercenary subhumans, where they are rightfully forced to do useless labor to death while they're shot and then thrown out of a plane at the will of their captors…. Imagine a fucking bigguyist nuBANE? having a mental breakdown with no survivors coming to terms with its fate, eventually being reduced to a grunting basic animal wearing a mask and crashing its own plane. Hired gun scum deserve the worst treatment that the Agency have to offer,hired guns are sub-big guys, they are below Smee and Maimen, they should be treated with no mercy or respect whatsoever.

At least by discouraging them you get something infinitely more memorable out of it.

FUCK OFF /BANE/, STOP DERAILING LOL THREADS

Glass shattered and Wilson’s men dropped to the floor. Blood and chaos spilled throughout the cabin. Death amended the flight plan.

No! Wilson thought. This can’t be happening! I’m in charge here!

JEJ

how do you do, shill

How do you do newfag? Anyone who has been posting on this board know exactly what I'm talking about.

Get the propaganda cock out of your mouth.

How do you like sucking Hillary’s cock?

Its true though.
Hitler had a great mind for economics, social policy, and great charisma.
However he was awful at military strategy, one of the reasons he was removed from a position of authority in the military during WW1.

Go home hidf

Is the joke that both are terrible?

yes you dullard

Get out of here, Spagett, before he puts another knife in your back. How does he keep getting away with it?

I will never understand the mind of a shitposter but gather round ye newfags and listen to the oral history of Holla Forums, for it is to be shared that new posters might know instead of jealously guarded. Once upon a time there was the Shazbowl where 4chan / Holla Forums vs. Reddit was officially ordained in the form of a friendly match of Tribes Ascend. Reddit's team practiced their asses off in the weeks leading up to the event while Holla Forums's own team was hastily-assembled out of whoever the hell was available, and while Holla Forums had the lead it was well-matched enough that everybody was having fun until the server's host (his name escapes me) tried banning Holla Forums players and otherwise rigging the thing in favor of Reddit. Afterwards with the sudden interest in 4chan and Holla Forums Redditors came over to the site, many acclimatized quite readily but some did not (often the "obvious redditors" are natives pretending to be retarded for the purpose of bait which is all too readily taken), and to this day the people who think imageboards are secret clubs kick and scream and whine about Reddit, even though actual brushes with Reddit such as when Hotwheels was actively inviting Redditors to 8ch to boost its numbers have proven that Redditors quite readily adapt to the general workings of 4chan and/or 8ch with the awkward few that refuse to adapt getting banned.

The moral of the story is you're a fucking idiot if you make it your life's mission to whinge about Reddit for whatever purpose you may have, be you from Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /tg/, /a/, or any other board, because the chances of them actually having enough of a presence on any one board to change its culture is slim to nil

Trump won. Get over it.

I think you're a moron, user

Mind posting?

What fucking whitewashed history did you save?

Why though she's better with one eye

I was actually expecting something like

Considering the only real faggot in the equation was the server-host (I distinctly remember plebbitors that played taking the whole event in good humor) I think it's acceptable, Reddit was blasting him for it too

Was the only one I had, I've gone through several hard-drives since Shazbowl and I couldn't always retain backups or old files. I'm kind of ashamed I forgot to bring them up since they kind of complete how completely off-the-cuff Holla Forums's team was

tl;dr LOL

This guy is a pussy whipped faggot who complained about in eight paragraphs why he hates being a sekrit

He doesn't really have the right to complain.

Toby came out to say that it was all a misunderstanding and that he was just 'concerned' he would be made fun of is the reason. You can just tell Toby pulled that outta his ass to save face. Gotta give credit that the dude is a master of PR. Keeps his mouth shut when needed and speaks when needed.

There were another three paragraphs after that with him waxing poetic about there ever being a time and a place where people like him could be appreciated and left in peace, I cut that out of courtesy and how it wasn't even lulz worthy

as he is of everything else

No one who wants to be left alone writes up a cry piece that's clearly about seeking attention.

LOL!!!!!!!

Why are people who break the law always so fucking stupid? I feel like every single time I've read about somebody getting caught for something, it's because of a totally preventable mistake on their part. I could be a goddamn supervillain if I really wanted to, simply because I don't do dumb shit like goading my enemies on twitter or linking my actual name to any of my online activities. Maybe I should try growing/dealing weed. The only problem is distributing without anything leading back to me.

Unquestionable. That has nothing to do with the fact that he only declared war on three countries. The rest declared on him.

Hmm.

have fun!

Attention. They want the credit but not the repercussion that come with their actions.
It's like a kid bragging about breaking something to his friends and when his parents confront him he starts weeping like a waterfall.

lol

She probably died in holocaust. Fucking nazis.

WELP

What did he do that is illegal?

Wait you're seriously telling me you Holla Forumsedditor fucks and a bunch of other retards on the Internet thought some guy was arrested for having a hacked 3DS because he was taking in the scenery in Japan while not showing activity for a few days? You guys are so fucking stupid.

Well, /cyoa/ and /quests/ were recently trying to fix their low activity problem and formed >>>/fg/ but I'm not sure how well that's working for them.

That was quests. People conflate them, for some reason, but CYOAs tend to refer to those self-contained game images.

Pick three party members and one boss, post results.

He was one of the main people who MADE the hack, user. That's why it was so funny.

Iron General, Nameless Soldier, Pompous Knight, and Fallen Hero, make it Drakengard tier dark

Best path or best path?

Team:
Female Law enforcement paladin.
Evil Black Knight
Experienced warrior girl

Boss:
Cosmic Horror out of nowhere.

God, I fucking love her eyes.

That fucking image hurts man.

It’s so weird. They draw you in pretty well, but real eyes don’t do anything like what manga artists have started to do. The appeal is confusing, since it shouldn’t really exist.

They make me want to eat sweets until my stomach and pancreas explode.

cheeky cunt

sorry I couldn't resist, the post was so edgy so I put in Shadow the Hedgehog to complete it.