Shooting at Central Michigan University

Shooting at Central Michigan University
Looks like a nog is responsible, and he's on the loose. Ready for Olympic level mental gymnastics or media silence after today?
archive.is/KsXoB
archive.is/PJrQp
archive.is/8N47f
archive.is/e33bp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KevPN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hilarious! Even in the comments of WaPo which archive keeps having (((trouble))) with people are noting something is fishy. And others, without knowing he's a nig, are commenting how it's another person "exercising the 2nd". There's already excuses being made about him being previously hospitalized and possibly on drugs.

America has a gun problem. Think of all the lives we could save if we disarmed Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis, and LA. :^)

I bet he was a white supremacist :^)

Dealing drugs from his dorm room I guess?

I'm hearing that he shot and killed his parents when they came to visit. Huge if true that a black kid had a father.

thats a white man with a mask on

ban assault niggers

Probably got bad grades and his parents were mad at him. They don't deal with failure too well. Also I still bet he was dealing.

He'll need his skin touched up before CNN headlines it.

His white percentage ancestry is at fault.
Check mate OP.

That would be hilarious.

blacks are not domesticated in nature or anywhere else for that matter

Not white enough. You don't want people to think you're racist, do you?

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED.

WARNING SUSPECT IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS

SHOOT ON SIGHT

do we have examples of his werk anons?

checked

look, I appreciate your sincerity, but just making it illegal to own guns will not be enough, because people will just murder using knives, or swords, or trucks or acid. What we really need to do is to make it illegal to murder.

Ahahahhaha I knew something was up when I checked cnn again later today and this wasn't plastered on front page like it was when they didn't know race of shooter. Ahahahaahaha ceeya niggers see what happens when you sickeningly normalize violence a la (((mass-shooter))) false flags? Nog's get a bright idea and copy your bullshit! Ahahaha wew lads better timing we could not have had now MSM relative follow up silence on THIS shooting will be defeating, AND provides a wedge for anti nog memes and red pills! All hands on deck faggots
Shills eternally btfo America has a nog problem not a gun problem heuheuheu the truth hurts nigger faggots fuck the CIA fuck jewberg senators hand wringing at gun grabbing bills. Did trump set this attack in motion, does trump have shooter assets of his own to activate? Are we witnessing new levels of aljedrez previously unknown? Now the left must either call "false flag", weakening support in deep state, or call off.gun grabbing becuase "he just a possible boi WID mentuh problems bruh he dindu muffffffffin".look for more of these attacks in response to mass shooter false flags; IT IS NOT HARD to pay hood rats to kill a few people without telling them why…

You are doing kek's work

CNN here, Shut this down. His mom and Dad are white. He's adopted so he may as well be HUWHITE.

Guys I need the stats for the race of mass shooters asap in a hot debate with my dad about this he thinks all mass shooters are usually white got to show him solid proof as to the racial breakdown for mass shootings.

Ayo hol up.
If gats ain't aloud at skool, dis must be anuddah hox aight?

checked
Here's the one I have. Double check the fbinigger's page first though.

This. This is legitimately the only way to make America safe again.

America was never safe, we just had a functioning justice system that hung niggers as needed.

I'd rather just disarm blacks

Nonsense. We need to make niggerhood a capital crime.

gotchu fam, here's the one to be used in tonights cnn broadcast

why did he do this? Cafeteria ran of fried chicken and watermelon?

No matter how much I learn, I am not ready. Every step is a mystery in how the normies see this shit, or lack of it, and fail to ask questions.

I would be less surprised if a delorean materialized in my living room.

How'd that nigger get into college anyway? Oh, that's right, he's black.

Put a MAGA hat on.

OP IS A LIAR CNN HAS JUST RELEASED THE UNEDITED PHOTO OF THE SHOOTER

they will never be able to find him let alone see a naked nigger unless he smiles under the moonlight

Is that what they call castration now?

Dos done = nuffin.

I JUST SAW THIS GUYS MUG ON MSNBC

(checked)
my fucking sides

Always da h'wite devil killin' free kangz and queanz so they wudn' rise up n shiet.

STOP POSTING EDITED VERSIONS ANONS

Anyone else think he looks just like Trayvon?

I remember 2 weeks ago when school shootings were a big deal.

BLESS TRUMP FOR HIS RIGHTFUL VETO OF THE NRA BACKED CONCEALED CARRY RECIPROCITY BILL
AS LONG AS CONCEALED CARRY IS LEGAL, THE EVIL WHITE MEN MATCHING MY IMAGE WILL CONTINUE TO SHOOT UP INNOCENT CHILDREN OF COLOR

Nice try rabbi. This is the real version.

Who'da thought that they'd actually say "black" though, after they kept saying "individual". Fuckin faggots, more like "this nigger is armed and dangerous and is in the process of nigging! Beware!"

fake, you gave him african lips

thats what makes it funny, dumbass, you keep the obviously negrotic features and badly shoop the rest to allow art to imitate clown world life

Why does St. Louis look like a cow's stomach?

Because it's full of jenkem addicted shitskins.

Then I shall accentuate the features

archive.is/KevPN
Looks like he killed his parents the day after some drug-related incident.
Davis, Jr., later returned to campus, where the shooting took place the next morning.

anyone find pics of the parents? Could they be white cucks? Suspicious that there are no pics of the victims

So I was right he was probably dealing. Long time ago in college, the only dealer was a black guy and he got expelled freshman year.

Give me a minute. I saw one on my phone earlier

This is what popped up on my newsfeed from CBS Chicago

What the fuck is that critter?

I bet he thought his parents were acting too white. Also bet he was a wakanda enthusiast.

So he was not only a victim of domestic violence but police brutality as well?

I was about to say the same thing.

those are dark skinned mulattos.

i wanna REVOLER like that

NIGS GONNA NIG KEK

Lmfao who makes this shit?!

You jest but it sort of exists.

Dubs lend credence.

They have no spirit.

thanks user. a shining example of regression to the mean.

Out.

Yeah his parents look successful, guy was probably retarded. Same shit as 2nd generation immigrants, their parents appreciate being able to live here, but the kids are resentful.

Inb4 Lügenpresse goes full DINDU NUFFIN, BLAME TRUMP AND BLAME GUNS

Dindu nuffin? Dindu nuffin.

They got him.
Sadly, he was arrested without any resistance, and now we will have to pay for his trial and incarceration.
At least the nonsense his public defender will come up with should be good for a few keks.

If we just made it illegal for anyone with an i.q. below 100 to posses a firearm most of these kind of crimes would resolve themselves.
As soon a child hits the age of 13 give them an i.q. test. If its below a hundred, put a tracker on them.
Retest them every year until their 18 and if its still below 100 give them a permanent tracking chip and monitor them for life.
Give them some kind of reward for every year they don't go to jail or have a kid out of wedlock.

Even when a nog has a father he can't have a father.

Come on guys, everyone with a little bit of gun knowledge knows this is a backward-rotational loading revolver magazine.

…or we just get rid of niggers also even if you made it illegal to murder people would still do it and if you make it illegal to have guns well the UK right now is actually full with tons of illegal guns.

am from /k/, can confirm. few know about these magazines, they're deadly in urban combat and allow the bullet to curve slightly to be better effective in drive bys and close quarters. You know how they always hold their guns sideways? They're trying to get the bullet to arc over and down into their target - brilliant marksmanship, many don't even appear to be aiming their weapons. That's what makes backward-rotational loading revolver magazines so deadly, someone can be aiming at you and you wouldn't even know.

Wait. Are they really trying to say this nigger had a father? This is beyond fake. Damn CIAnogs are getting desperate.

Interesting if impractical idea. No, all you really need to do is incentivize them to agree to sterilization. Not all will agree, those who despite being dim have deep-set family/traditional values and good work ethic will refuse while the hedonist trash will agree to get whatever shiny niggertech they've been eyeing. Within a couple generations, the lowest elements of your society will be gone.

At the same time, you make abortion legal and free across the board but with one caveat, permanent sterilization the first time an abortion is performed. For muds, nigs, gooks and spics, you offer a cash bonus for them to be aborted in addition to this, for equality purposes.

incentivized sterilization could actually be mainstreamed under guise of "save muh enviroment"

No, give them a lesser amount of cash but throw in Nike sneakers and whatever other brands and crap niggers like. Give them tangible things that will innately appeal to their nigger brains.

Family was a victim of ((them)). Good black family.. dad military and police mom by all means legit.

Kid goes to college.. ods…probsblt gets indoctrinated and angry about how horrible his life is by virtue of being black. Becomes angry.. uses drugs… kills parents.

t. nog

Say that the extra pay for them is a form of reparations.

No, he is correct. They are dead now, so therefor good.