ISRAELI TO BECOME NEW US NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER

Israel-born Oracle CEO said to be contender to replace McMaster
Report naming Safra Catz as a leading choice for next national security adviser comes amid speculation about incumbent's future
timesofisrael.com/israel-born-oracle-ceo-said-to-be-contender-to-replace-mcmaster/
archive.is/DpwrU

This is 88D chess. He's putting a jew in place so people start to hate jews when she fucks up. I'm going to reserve judgment until she starts more goy wars for Israel.

Thank G-d that evil GLOBALIST McMaster's gone and we now have this BASED nationalist who will put Israel first.

fucking
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You dumb nigger.

So you're saying this is all fake and Safra Catz didn't really replace McMaster, or are you just looking for a way to pretend this doesn't matter?

4D CHESS

1. No, she hasn't been picked at this point
2. There's a "short list"
3. The rumor is that she's on the short list - but the fake news is notoriously bad at gathering intel on the White House, for some reason
4. Trump did not run as anti-semitic. He ran specifically as pro-Israel, and he was really clear about it. Very clear.
5. So you're not being honest if you don't at least indicate knowledge that his position isn't well-known, and fully honest.

This.
It's not confirmed so calm your panties shills.
Did the fail of the gun shilling topic fall through?

Thread title's a bit misleading.

But I thought Trump secretly hated jews and Israel and that was just multidimensional chess?

I can't tell if you're serious or making fun.

Guess since the gun control shit is officially dead we gotta just make some shit up.

He does goy, it's called killing them with kindness. 1488D chess. They'll never see it coming.

anymore comments about muh russians? because now would be the time

Does CNN havisfaction a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

#MAGA

There are already many based Jew's in Trumps cabinet (and his family) why do you think he wouldn't want one more

Cause he's kicking them out.

This is jews just trolling. I don’t think Trump would jump the shark that badly.

You being willfully ignorant? What does running as mean to you? What does SECRET mean to you? FFS moshe get it together or ask your rabbi for help.

Based! Make Isreal our greates ally again!

I also read this one.

Alright so far the short list includes a neo-con bush cuck who helped the kikes rob russia as well and now an actual israeli. Based.

Well his ‘spokesman’ whoever the fuck that is, denied it. Not sure if that makes it true or not though. I don’t trust anything Trump says anymore since the whole gun thing this past week. He’s either a compulsive goy shyster or he’s truly the chaos candidate. Rooting for the latter obviously. Nothing like decades old kike plans getting derailed by chaos.

There's so many Jews in Trump's cabinet now, they won't need to remove him from office. I'm starting to expect that Trump switches parties in 2020, and runs as the top Democrat.

He's handing America on a platter to Jews. Trump needs to back the fuck up and remember who put him in office, and why.

מבוסס!

America was handed over a long time ago young one.

lol ok

(Astroturf)

lmao mods so desperate to damage control they anchor the thread. sad!

Mods are all Drumpf cunts
Ban me. I have unlimited VPN's