KIKE TORTURES CHILDREN - CHARGES DROPPED

>(((Dr. Howard S Schneider))) is a Florida dentist with plethora of video/photograph evidence proving his child torture

Mister Metokur made a video on him years ago:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LXrkRiK2C-0
Tweet at him about the charges being dropped this week.
>twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur

Civic nationalism is ruining your nation, white man. Good intentioned niggers and white women lower standards. Now hundreds of children are tortured and there is no justice because you're afraid to take the redpill on race. Even if America doesn't turn into Brazil or South Africa tier, this new norm is best case scenario.

Florida school shooter I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass Cruz slipping through the cracks was due to King Nigger Obama lowering standards to keep adolescents who chimp out out of jail.

Laura Ingraham's quick run down:
>youtu.be/A5BW5pPP9Ms?t=29s
0:29 - 5:03

Fash the Nation's quick run down:
>youtu.be/qIXEd_JADjk?t=10m16s
10:16 - 15:02

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rightpedia.info/w/Howard_Schneider
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121657/More-100-families-claim-house-horrors-dentist-pulled-children-s-healthy-teeth-gave-crowns-didn-t-need.html
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/evidence-mounts-against-dr-howard-s-schneider
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/judge-orders-howard-schneider-to-appear
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/charges-dropped-against-embattled-jacksonville-pediatric-dentist
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/date-set-for-pediatric-dentists-fraud-trial_
floridajustice.com/update-jacksonville-dentist-howard-schneiders-dental-assistant-arrested-booked/
actionnewsjax.com/news/local/charges-dropped-against-jacksonville-pediatric-dentist-accused-of-mistreatment/708443763
floridajustice.com/schneider-update-addressing-faq-jacksonville-dentist-howard-s-schneider/
floridajustice.com/dentist-howard-s-schneider-update-happened-incompetency-hearing/
health.usnews.com/doctors/umesh-mhatre-73197
covenanthealthcare.com/CMG/cmgphysiciandirectory/5.aspx
healthgrades.com/physician/dr-umesh-badami-y38ym
blog.dentistthemenace.com/2015/11/dental-assistant-of-howard-s-schneider.html
sao4th.com/about/meet-mrs-nelson-and-her-team/
youtube.com/watch?v=uNJURsMC6Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=vgJKbniuIBg
youtube.com/watch?v=1wCv_xUJ0jg
youtu.be/pKdhAEu_l9o?t=5m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=LXrkRiK2C-0
Fag
anepigone.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/trumps-wall-of-opposition.html
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM1204Y17_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.rightpedia.info/w/Howard_Schneider
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121657/More-100-families-claim-house-horrors-dentist-pulled-children-s-healthy-teeth-gave-crowns-didn-t-need.html
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/evidence-mounts-against-dr-howard-s-schneider
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/judge-orders-howard-schneider-to-appear
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/charges-dropped-against-embattled-jacksonville-pediatric-dentist
news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/date-set-for-pediatric-dentists-fraud-trial_
floridajustice.com/update-jacksonville-dentist-howard-schneiders-dental-assistant-arrested-booked/
actionnewsjax.com/news/local/charges-dropped-against-jacksonville-pediatric-dentist-accused-of-mistreatment/708443763
floridajustice.com/schneider-update-addressing-faq-jacksonville-dentist-howard-s-schneider/
floridajustice.com/dentist-howard-s-schneider-update-happened-incompetency-hearing/

health.usnews.com/doctors/umesh-mhatre-73197
covenanthealthcare.com/CMG/cmgphysiciandirectory/5.aspx
healthgrades.com/physician/dr-umesh-badami-y38ym

blog.dentistthemenace.com/2015/11/dental-assistant-of-howard-s-schneider.html

sao4th.com/about/meet-mrs-nelson-and-her-team/

Just for fun, but related topic:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNJURsMC6Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=vgJKbniuIBg

youtube.com/watch?v=1wCv_xUJ0jg

youtu.be/pKdhAEu_l9o?t=5m36s
5:36 - 7:00

But of course 94 year old Auschwitz accountants are always capable of standing trial. Every normie needs to see this story.

>oy vey the criminal lost his memory we cant ((( prosecute )))

Looks like justice is up to the locals, now.

Hmm, but I don't remember gassing 6 gorillion jews.

We should be on this like flies on shit.
Get this kike beheaded.

PURE FUCKING COHENCIDENCE

Where does he live at the moment?

Its all so tiresome. When will the madness end.

this piece of shit needs some citizen justice.
tortured children and got rich off it.
I've been following this off and on for years since seeing Metokur's video on him. (embeded)

belated warning, hearing that little boy screaming in agony may give you nightmares.

sage
No posting NazBol (((Alt-Right))) here faggot.

Reminder to never take your children to a non-white anything.

It won't by itself user.

Please god, lynch mob this fucking kike nigger.

Bump

Because Zionism wasn't successful?

Workplace
215 N Washington St, Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 721 - 2565
Home
(561) 748-5143
6866 150th Pl N West Palm Beach FL 33418-1916

This. Only trust your children with upstanding white citizens. To add to that, only support white businesses and services when you can, especially local ones. I would NEVER go to a jewish doctor.

Also this is more evidence to prove that women working in any position of power is a big mistake.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=LXrkRiK2C-0

I thought I've been dead inside for years but the first few minutes of this video damaged my soul in ways i never thought possible. How this monster isn't dead

Thanks for ruining my friday night. Remember this butcher when they cry about muh 6 gorillion

is anyone else timelining here?
I've seen this comment about soul / monster / damaged before.. about a boy crying from dentist. what the fuck?

Not the first time there has been a thread about this kike. Gets roughly the same reactions every time he is brought up because he is just that evil.

Holy shit my captcha was cutgum and I barely noticed.

Say what cunt? White women are our greatest allies in restoring white nations. Who will give birth to white sons? The FAR MAJORITY of white women are neither feminist or whore.

I live in Florida. Where exactly does the guy live?

hopefully this'll generate enough outrage to make normies question whether or not children are tortured elsewhere by people that they'd expect to be able to trust too
protip: they are

it may at least turn into something as well known as the case where that one doctor violated over a hundred olympic girls, in some cases while their parents were watching, and was made to hear all of the testimonials that his victims would give
but only if you cause enough outrage about it by spreading the knowledge of what happened; I personally didn't even know about this until I saw this thread

Why not? It's fucking horrifying. I am going to get this featured on more pro-white sites. It pissed me off so much I blocked it out of my mind since I can't lynch this motherfucker at the moment. Daily reminder a sick kike like this getting executed for crimes is the reason the (((ADL))) was founded.

I got strapped into one of those papoose boards at the dentist as a young boy, It was fucking horrifying being restrained while somebody drills your teeth.

It was even more horrifying because I wasn't resisting the dentist in the first place, they strapped me into that thing because I had to keep stopping the drilling to spit or cough.

It was awful I was being waterboarded on my own spit while strapped into a plastic restraining board while my teeth were being drilled, they put caps on most of my teeth that day.

Worst part was that the fucking dentist did this Donald Duck impression all the time and the assistant kept downplaying my reaction to my mother who was in the fucking room.

I was very young at the time maybe 5 or 6 but thinking back I'm realizing how fucked it was, I think I'd repressed a lot of it, I remember telling the dentist and the dental assistant I would kill them come to think of it; explains why I didn't see a dentist for like 4 or 5 years after that.

Wow.

This guy needs to be punished.

I love white women. They are crucial in our journey to reclaim the west. But we have to be real about biology. Women should not be in positions of power and they should not be able to vote. They are too kind and irrational.
>Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.name/single-white-women-more-opposed-to-a-wall-than-mexicans/3/

Agreed on voting and politics.
That graph is interesting as most research you find on the topic is not broken down into race and gender. There's something highly suspect about that graph.
Okay so I found a blog with that posted this graph during may 2017 here anepigone.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/trumps-wall-of-opposition.html that links back to reuters here polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM1204Y17_A
So when you choose white/female/single never married the percentage of those who oppose the wall on jan 24 2018 is estimated at 62%.
So if the person that compiled the graph you posted was being honest with the data representation then within the space of a year there has been around an 11.5% drop in numbers of single white females opposing the wall.
My deduction is to find out which particular dialogue has motivated this drastic reduction in numbers and meme it all over twitter and kikebook. Make it a campaign that does not cease until the wall is finished. Is it the violence of south american gangs? It's one thing to gleefully watch 2 groups of civilized men fight over women but another entirely when one side is completely uncivilized and likely to rape and murder you after they win the fight.
If women are so suggestible what does it say about white men that we cannot control our own women over the kikes brainwashing.

Damn, quadruple dubs speak it. If my kid has suffered at the hands of this kike, he'd already be dead.

(DANGEROUSLY FUCKING UNCHECKED)
Can't we dox this fucker and ruin his life? It's the most we can do right now for his crimes.

wtf? we have no such things in Germanistan

why would you want to restrain sane kids?

t. German

I can just imagine this kike whining and crying he just simply doesn't remember torturing all those kids. Fuck kikes, I can't stand them.

Fuck kike doctors, fuck shitskin doctors. I remember as a kid my doctor was some really old white man, norman rockwell paintings in his office, friendly young white nurse at the front desk. He was always nice, polite, and understanding, but he just got too old and had to retire. The only doctor my mom could find as a replacement pediatrician was some pooinloo.
Really horrible, never listened to anything you said. I am lucky I never got anything serious because I'm sure it wouldn't be taken care of. Once, I remember, I got pinworm (it was going around in middle school, kids being unsanitary, I'm sure the shitskin presence didn't help). I mustered up the courage to talk to my parents and bring me to the doctor, since having ass worms is embarrassing and awful. He asked me about my sexual history in a lot of detail, as if I even had one. Then he asked me to pull down my pants then and there to inspect the area. By the way, the worms are only active at night. Plus, pinworms is such a common thing among kids (probably second to lice as far as parasites go), prescribing a de-wormer would have been simple. You can even buy it over the counter.
My mom immediately pulled me out of the office. Went to a walk in clinic with a white doctor, thankfully. Was only there for 10 minutes and they just gave me a prescription without too many questions.

Another thing I remember was going there when I was even younger, in elementary school, and him inspecting my genitals. I must have been 8 years old, but he inserted his finger into my vagina. I was kicking and screaming the whole time, while he told my mother it was a routine inspection. I highly doubt it, since I have never heard of another girl getting the same inspection done, especially before puberty. I cried all the way home, too, and I wouldn't speak to my mom the rest of the day. I wonder if she ever thought the doctor did something wrong, or if she just trusted his authority. That event effected me a lot in my early childhood, I felt like I lost a lot of trust I had for my parents and any adult authority.

Let's bring it on to
>>>/cow/
We will work something out : ^ )

I remember when this story broke, it was absolutely disgusting… and now hes been acquitted. Those parents better seek another form of justice or they are cowards.

Checked. Watch the videos, shit is fucked.

Id like to see his mexican cartel torture video tbh, I dont want to watch a bunch of kids suffer. I already know he should die.

Anglin is really off the mark here as to why women are against building the wall.
He says it's to increase sexual competition, but I seriously doubt that's the reason. White single women are often never exposed to indios/mestizos. They usually just make their own ethnic enclaves in SoCal and only ever mingle with whites in places like walmart or the DMV.
Women are in support of open borders because they think it's what expected of them. Women are mental slaves to authority, and want nothing more than to "fit in" and have the right kind of opinions. Because sticking with the pack makes it so they have a higher chance of being taken care of. Social ostracization is akin to physical torture to women, I hear.
They believe this because they want a better mating opportunity, but not with mexicans, they believe it because they see going against the grain as social suicide, which leads to less security

You sound like an anti-dentite.

There's no way that graph is accurate. If married whites and single white men are only slightly in favor of the wall, and every other group are massively opposed, you wouldn't have 52% opposed. Those numbers simply can't be right.

Also, why the hell is Nick or Nicholas word filtered?

A lot of dentists are frauds like that. They're always looking for an excuse to drill your healthy teeth. That's why I hate dentists.

who has to be contacted above her that can look into this? Also (((Nelson))) btw

that graph is bullshit, half of white women in the US voted for Trump

If their parents don't care, then I certainly don't either.

The fact that their parents haven't kidnapped this guy and peeled his face off before beheading him or something to that effect proves they don't care.

The only tragedy here is that these kids weren't killed. They are certainly carrying dangerous cuck genes they inherited from their parents. They are going to continue to poison our gene pool by breeding in the future.

Welcome to the future, goy. Stunning and brave.

How… how is this possible?

THIS
A thousand times this.
The real mistake that got these children tortured was their fucked-up parents, that took them to a kike dentist in the first place.

Only do business with whites. You're committing child abuse if you put your kids in the hands of non-whites.

Its successfully anti-white

Whatever, faggot. Have fun getting angry on behalf of creatures who don't deserve it. You're worse than a fag. At least animals have enough dignity to put up a fight until the bitter end. These kinds of white people have no self-preservation instinct. They spread their asscheeks for the Jew every chance they get. They love shoveling zog slop into their goy holes. Their response to this was as useless as an angry face emoji sent into the abyss. The fact that they didn't kill this doctor is proof of their impotence. They are the dead weight dragging the rest of the whites down and consequently they all belong in coffins. I pray for their swift death, and for the death of all their children.