How to get addicted:

1) Download this shit
2) Extract it
3) Open WurmLauncher.exe
4) Write your name and click Connect to WRC
5) Write the following IP and port: 13.92.83.205:3724
6) Click connect and say goodbye to your previous life
7) Embrace the comfiness of being a poor serf

A one time buy-to-play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall. This is obviously a pirate server so it's absolutely free if you don't want to pay, are there are also private servers. We're playing in a russian one with a little lag problem.

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, free-building, milking cows, terraforming, to PvP.
Wurm also has a player-driven economy oy vey as well as player driven politics between kingdoms and their respective kings.

Do not resist it any longer, come back to your sweet, painful addiction. Let the hours drain away and the bags under your eyes grow. Wurm is back, and it's at the pinnacle of Holla Forumsirgin comfort.
The appeal of this game is not being a perfect RPG, or a good sandbox, or a great MMO, this game is about making moments with other anons and having a lot of fun things to remember when we grow old and lonely, not many people here can say stuff like "I once went on a crusade against lava spiders, we jumped on a cart and started swinging our swords at them while charging at high speed and when it was over, we feasted on spider meat under the moonlight" or "We were the crazy ones who pushed the old gods into the sea and crashed the servers, with no survivors" or "We built a pier bigger and better than the admins and other players then sailed with a fleet of boats made in a few days out of pure autism towards an unknown continent after everything we knew went to shit when the server corrupted", those are memories that not many games will give you, so join now, we were few but Broschwitz is growing and becoming great again.

FAQ:

Stop. First read the wiki, learn a bit, then make your in-game character and join Freedom Isles, without leaving the spawn post your IGN on the thread. After a few minutes someone will try to chat with you and confirm who you are. The chat is located on the lower left side and if you read the wiki you should know how it works. After we confirm who you are we will send an invite, after you accept it and join Broschwitz you will then be able to teleport to the town token, which is located on the main plaza inside the city

Help the town in any way you can, build yourself a comfy home or go on an adventure and be gangraped by the overpowered mutant wildlife that spawns nearby. If you find an activity that you enjoy doing and not many people are on it, then you should focus on that, leveling is increased 4x faster than the original Wurm but it's pretty fucking impossible for someone to master all the skills so picking a job and focusing on it is the way to go. Of course, nobody is stopping you from being a lowlife serf trying to master the old art of puppeteering while crafting a full set of steel armor and flooding chat with q.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/142914-released-client-range-finder/
pastebin.com/3BuRCu4s
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Rectangular_marble_table
nhentai.net/g/123442/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A N G E R

thanks for joining in everyone

Fix pls

Feels good to be back.

Just let it die faggots.

nah

This triggers me more than it should

still no mention that should back up your SmartSteamEmu folder if you are updating from an older client

>wanting to let fun die
But why?

UPDATED OCCUPATION LIST

POST EM, FAGS.

No i did no such thing, you still have permissions on the apartment above the private area or the chapel, You probably fell through the floor and into the private area, i will give you permissions to get in or out of that place.

Tried to get a picture with ice pillar near dragon but it was in a bad view angle. Zummi's shrine unrelated pic, was a nice shot.

What's that arch thing with the skull?

A miwa torii

I meant what's it made out of ingame?

One thousand each of clay, stone bricks, and gold lumps.

then you make the new bread next time fgt

people moaned for hours for a new one

add blacksmith to Anger, I'm the highest now and I got de smithin potions

Fuck, I remember when Holla Forums played this several years back.

In-game name is Braixen, someone throw me an invite - I want to see what you faggots have done.

Nice!

this is the 2nd or 3rd time it has been pointed out that it doesn't have that piece of information
actually update you shit or don't create the thread

Don't ever reply to my post again.

Okay downloading this now
What should I expect?

Wood scraps.

Fun. You decide what to do. Make, build, explore, explore with others, design, ask questions.
Anything from gardening, making plots of land or a house, gathering material, building up your stats. We'll see what you should do when you start.

What a cute surprise…

You can do ANYTHING!

If you want to be extra important to the town though, ask around for nieche jobs noone else does. For example we could really use an animal farmer who is fairly active - you could build yourself a big ass farm and barn and become our Ronald McDonald.

Okay I've downloaded this now, what kingdom do I choose?

Freedom

Okay I'm in the game, what do I do from here?
Just wander around like some lost faggot?

give us your ingame name, we will invite you and spy check, then you will be asked to teleport to town. Do it.

Flueben

Is the server down again?

I'm where new players spawn, in game name is Flueben

no, its up.

I figured it out. It crashed and closed but it was still running when I checked task manager. This is why it wouldn't let me log back in.

Mark Peasant down as a miner.

source please

Mark Soab as Mason I guess, I have 70 levels into it

let me guess, turning my house into a deed is gonna kick me out of the actual town and therefore village chat, right?

Yes. Always build on deed.

i'm building a decent-sized farm so building inside the walls wouldn't work at all

Just use an alt to make the deed you cuck.

my fucking eyes

This is why you build a fence.

it's time

We have puppies
It was at the cost of an old dog who never got to see his son.

invite LowSodium please, ty.

Anyone post the script image

Kriegerr, this is for you

no

Holy shit

what does Orb of doom does again

Causes doom.

Can you at least play as a woman and get kidnapped to a desolate cave where you're raped til you're nothing but a sack of thicc meat?

Horses are still preggers and dogs don't want to mate and the puppies are too young to start a puppy mill. Things are going A ok for a normal breeder.

I'm not a normal breeder
[03:18:53] She will deliver in about 5 days.

Why even bother playing?

Has WeWuz finished the arena yet? I want to lure Whait in and unleash all of the champion animals we've saved up

it is barely in its infancy

both my chat and crafting window got bugged what do? i cant even take screen shots for some reason

Define "bugged", also it's obvious but have you tried restarting the game?

yes i did also rebooted pc and i can only see tabs the place where letters are gone i click on the tabs and it dont stop flashing

i fixed u just gotta click a thin space left side of the tabs the crafting window magically went back

4/12 artifacts found

:^)
did the game just crash for anyone

excellent

Unless someone else wants in, throw Braixen down as a butcher.

my nick is nihilreich i am at the spawn at freedom isles someone pick me up

[21:17:12] Nihilreich is not currently available, please try again later.

IT BEGINS

Is that a 228kg cake?

it's made of lead

Does this make me king?

Cake's been in the game for a while now, I believe.

Man I really want to play this with you guys….I'm brand fucking new though. Should I play a week or so and get used to everything first so I don't annoy the fuck out of everyone?

Also do you do like discord or voice chat?
Or just plan in game?

game names:
Rando and McCalister

we're both completely new to wurm, but we want to give the game a try.

Read the wiki and dive in whenever. Somebody with authority will let newer players into town.

With the scale and this we're currently at 6/12 I think.

Down loaded! Reading up now, I've read about mining the past. Kinda interested in raising cows though. I dunno why. Maybe because when I was a kid I helped my uncle do his logging with oxen. I dunno.

I'm flexible though, I don't mind learning what ever's needed.

Animal breeders are always useful.

Choose the freedom kingdom.

WE HAVE A PORTAL NOW

To any NewFigs who might be interested in joining, Take a portal to the portal hub, head to the freedom isles section and locate the portal to Broschwitz.

Oh and if you went with Horde of the Summoned you should learn to read.

Nigga get started on that ASAP so I can hold the Kriegerr National Duel Tournament and give out sick dragon prizes

Come get these fuckers already

I seem to be having problems getting on.

I will when I can get on

grats trig, your ass-slapper nigged my supreme hammer roll

Posting some wholesome motivation pics.

Solace? Peace? A time wence you ne'er locked yer doors, ne'er a slave to the 8-5's, franchise copy pasta store consumerism hath not gave conception yet, yee knew yer local kinsmen, and eer'one knew the happy merchants were up to no good.

We see what yer peddling, chaim.
THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

How useful would a second animal fucker be?
I used to have that horse breeding program and I miss watching animals fuck. Looking to get back into the game.

Could someone upload this somewhere like zippy or the like so we don't have to fuck about with browser bullshit pls? I've got a couple of months to waste and this might do.

Mega is getting to be more of a pain as time goes on.

What?

Mega wants it's piece of tat installing in FF before it'll let me nab a gig+.

Never mind easy enough to remove I suppose.

Ok I'm on as McBastard

Never played before so I'll be a liability till/if I get my shit together.

wasn't the portal to town voted down heavily?
what changed that?
do we realy want an easy way for the other people on the server to get to the gates of our town?

portal's in a sealed chamber full of thorns, what the fuck do you think they can do

Are small metal shields worth using? If so, what should I pair one with?

I think small shield have less chance to block but allows faster strikes. Turtle shield is even better since its not as heavy but allow the same block rate, although you can't improve those.

Best DPS one handed is the medium maul

The library is ready, please come and write stuff, remember to keep it organized by topic in the coupboards and return whatever you grab when you finish reading

Also DONT WASTE DYE, its really difficult to make and i need ancorns to make more

the people that were online when this was discussed last time mostly disagreed to having a portal since you weren't allowed to wall it in

What's your definition of "walled in"? How is a 3x3 with a roof, 11 deeded walls and a locked door only passable by authorized Broschwitzians not wally enough?

The original reason we were against having a portal, was because the rules stated that you couldn't block access to 'public' portals. Since then I've investigated a few other portals and noticed that some of them are infact gated and locked.

This leads me to believe that the portals on deeds are infact considered private, and not public thus allowing us to wall them off. Since they can be walled off there's no longer a danger to having one in town.

Pown himself told me that so long as all adjacent tiles to the portal were empty, allowing portalgoers to return through it, you can put it wherever you want. Hence our portal chamber being nothing but a blank 3x3 enclosure with a single locked exit.

How many people are actively playing this?

I'm preoccupied with Haven and Hearth at the moment but I have a passing curiosity for Wurm.

PvP or PvE?

I'd peg Broschwitz pop at 5-15 during off hours,

Now you too can experience the joy of a recreational trebuchet!

Kriegerr here, my rig is fuckt temporarily. New parts coming via amazon as soon as possible. Someone mow my lawn

ebin

Is that a binocular? How did you zoom like that

I spent an inappropriate amount of time laughing at this while editing

Range finder mod, gives you a free instant spy glass zoom.
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/142914-released-client-range-finder/

What the warrior in the background called?

I'm going to assume that's meant to depict Saladin (An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub)

IGN is Harley, I just made my character.

What's this?

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?!?!?

cheeto

Clearly an onion.

Sounds dangerous.

That thing is too long, what the hell kind of mutant onion do you eat?

YOU LIAR!

nigga make it happen

[23:01:44] Weaponless fighting increased by 0,0167 to 50,0039

And no fucking title. GG ROLF NO RE

What can you kill

I have killed Venerable Croccos, Venerable Scorpos and Venerable Anacondas so far.
A Hell scorpo messed me up though.

LADS! The scouted uniques are piling up, we really ought to clear some out so more can spawn and be found. Anyone object to a Thursday crusade?

T R E B U C H E T
R
E
B
U
C
H
E
T

YOU DISGUSTING PIG!

kumara or tangerine
what would happen if i were to claim some land next to brozwitchs and make my own settlement

We would advise you to join Broschwitz, then have an alt make the deed, give allies permissions to do everything you want to do, then just build with your main there.
This way you don't have to be an alliance chat cuck, we don't use that chat, Village only.

So the dragon can eat sweet potatoes?

[Road Autism Intensifies]

Venue sitting in the portal room.
No clue what I'm getting myself into but it looks comfy enough.

On the bright side, the most annoying and laborious segment of road is done.

As requested.

Put everything on hotkeys and try to get as many in the air at the same time as possible. Can you put corpses on the toolbelt? That could make it even faster.

how about i make several trebuchets? tho that would need more space or they would be clustered.

Wen

The Trebuchet has a cool down before it can be fired again.

We should do that for the cake plan.

Where the Vyn priests at?

This is what I had in mind for the interior of the meadhall. I was able to plan this structure with 86 carpentry so someone with an higher skill could add more to the structure if it was needed.

It consists of large dinning room bearing the infinity logo and enough chairs for all bros to hang out while sorrounded by secured compartments where the artifacts are safely stored inside magical chests alongside with a few hota statues and four trophy displays to show off our shiny dragon and kike skulls.
Deedplanner doesn't have many objects to choose from so you can expect more candelabras/braziers/banners added to the room.

The smithy for high level crafters will be up in the second floor behind a locked door.
Here's the deedplaner file if any of you feel like adding something else to it:
pastebin.com/3BuRCu4s

Looks great dude

Where are you gonna build this

>Not using wurmpedia.com/index.php/Rectangular_marble_table
pleb

Hey all you cool autists, we are hoping for a

DOUBLE DRAGON CRUSADE

tomorrow (Saturday) at around 22:00 CET
I don't fucking know, use a converter or some shit.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

I love it.

Also IGN: Wojack

she is cute enough to be fucked by me

One of the old players here, i'm not coming back because while although video games in general are a waste of time this is literally autistically staring at loading bars.
The curiosity struck me though, what do the server's janitors think of us?

Don't leave me out here alone with this horse :(

I just clocked out. Try pm'ing a member as listed on the jobs pic from above.

Does anyone have the Sol Badguy pack (december) and Rin Okumura pack (january) from lvlv?

checks out

I'm downloading this game, I have never played it before. How can I channel my autism to help?

By telling us your name in game to invite you, crusade tomorrow, get to 20 fighting skill by equipping a shaft and attacking a dummy at center town. Fastest way, takes like 20 mins

you forgot to put Yuji Sakai in the name field

Nah, don't have the patience to grind. I might try and grab an in game achievement that rewards something tangible like an item in the game.

But it's not.

CulturalEnrichment, I'm ready

Why is Tsuda Nanafushi's rendition of Selvaria so goddamn delicious?

Hey man, you should really activate your copy of Windows.

DOUBLE DRAGON CRUSADE IN 1 HOUR

Yes you read that right, in 1 hour.

1 HOUR
22:00 CET

fuck off to /vr/

you got the release order a bit mixed 64 came out before 3

Completely lost all credibility.

why not?

people will buy it anyway, most dont care that much about the satire and just like running people over with cars or playing the online mode.

there's no risk for rockstar if they wanted to try something new

LoL and CSGO are more popular than actual fighting games but FGC ain't salty about that because they are not in a fighting game tournament.

Assault Horizon was awesome. I replay it a couple times a year. I even enjoyed the on rails shooting sequences, especially the AC-130 mission. The only thing I didn't like was the helicopters and the two or three scripted battles.

Looking forward to this although I assume it's going "back to its roots." I would have been fine with AH minus the scripted bs and helicopter shite.

Oh well, I cannot run WurmLauncher.exe on Win8, when I try to do so it says something like "This application won't work on your computer, contant the application developer to get right version", any ideas how to repair that?

It's the thing Link gets turned into by Skull Kid.

Are you running 32 bit windows 8?
You need 64 bit OS for the cracked client.

CRUSADE IN 20 MINUTES

IGNORE THE SPAMBOTS

IGN: Hatter

Should have paid attention to your pms, too late to join the DOUBLE DRAGON CRUSADE

DRAGON CRUSADE IS NOW

IGN: Sharott

More in-depth fighting and RPG mechanics. As long as the setting isn't a repeat it's going to be cool so I'm hyped.

To be honest they're all shit. I can't think of a single one that isn't subhuman degenerate scum.

Morrowind

I don't play DLC.

AND WE'RE OFF.

More RPG stuff
Brenton/Argonian
Skyrim
Dragonborn

Timesplitters: Future Perfect OP*

Wizardry 8 is the pinnacle of turn-based combat. There will never be another game that does it better.

this

Shit encounter design. The combat isn't anywhere near fun enough to carry the amount of it that you have to do.

I played Nost in the final months and level a dozen Tauren. I did not once experience that issue.

Anyone can recommend me a good party based RPG with character creator?

Actual live footage of dragon hunting party's boat landing.

They added PayPal to jap psn?

I thought it didn't have that feature over there, not that I checked in a while.

Minecraft

Not even memeing. It's very fun to just wander around and seeing what the landscape generates.

haven't had my computer in two weeks

Didn't seen any threads about this at all for the past 3 days

waht a fucking coock
it really makes me think

it was pretty good but not amazing

it was fun but the game has like zero depth to it

reddit

DRM

Super Sanic The.jpg

LIVE FROM THE FRONTLINE.

hanzo is at such a huge disadvantage in that game mode, it's fucking silly

came here to post this.

Then what is it?

It looks like almost like Diablo 3, but the UI is too retarded to be Diablo 3 since it's so fucking dumbed down.

How so? Isn't it more DayZ: Medieval Edition.

I mean it's like an online-only game or something.

if you are looking for a justification for your 5k hours spent in dota grinding mmr, you will get none here. Its a shit game, a cesspool that attracts the most cancerous, plebian layers of society.

More screenshots.

cos its the 13th century duh, get with the times

better one

You'll find plenty of them in the garbage behind gamestop

nah

I've stopped playing a long time ago but I sincerely hope it doesn't die anytime soon

Your face is gay.

ZUMMI A CUTE
A CUTE FUCKING CUTE

typical sjw pandering killing the industry

i wont post in your thread

Man, that striped horse looks like it's wishing for death.

Wholesome dubs and authentic post

cute girls doing cute things
maximum impact violence

After watching room mate play XV I'm kinda worried for FF7R so I dunno.

And we're off back home.

Good hunting, everyone.

same for me, i think just playing the game made me love every aspect of it

it's not vidya you've just become a boring person.

We keep it out of the threads until it is almost time. We do not want undesirables reading about it to come and spoil the fun.

Masturbate in public and live in a pot.

You gotta be a fucking bot.

I see the president equipped his daughter with ballistics too

You need to spend more time understanding the nuances of offtopic posting my friend. Back before the SRS invasion of 2010, we used to do a lot of little things to be polite to one another when going offtopic, and such. It's just respect, etc…

its pretty cool, but its kinda sad that Insomniac can only seem to make one game.

Пpoигpaл в гoлoc.

By that point, she's already back in her dress.

Damnit bone I wanted you to side b

Survival of the fittest

Square not making another CC specifically is their fault, but surely someone at Nintendo could've come up with a CC-like game.

S3 will be people complaining about the shield generator being broken and sym will be nerfed
just you wait

It was fun.

I'm currently playing Depression, it's not very fun.

Kek, good times. I've played that level a million times back in the day.

IGN: Edrao

Never forget the 6 million trees.

Source of that mango please.

If you like milk i suggest you not reading it

nhentai.net/g/123442/

There better be plans to remove those stumps and replace the fallen with sprouts.

Like milk, read it, still like milk.

If you care so much about the faggot ass trees plant them yourself.

I don't know why, but my WRC client keeps on crashing after I've entered HoTA. The portal back says it's "shut". Is there anything I can do?

Don't worry, I'm putting those logs to good use.

Meanwhile on our crusades…

Read it, want more. And I want a glass of milk. Or cum.
Anything goes.

Zummi is truly a master alchemist. Behold as he turns papyrus and ink into salt.

How can the cuckingwealth ever recover?

I cant take credit for that, that was a papyrus i left when i first visited atlantica and stole their HOTA statue, i asked in the village chat for everyone to say a word so i could leave a letter in whaitea's chapel, i wish i could see his face when he went to pray and found it, kek

Impressive
very nice

[21:29:14] The creature lunges at you! You can't fend yourself!
I am being pursued by demons of the mind, send help, prayers and sleeping powder.

page 13
new thread when?

when i ascend

Anger, you need to put all the blood enchanted tools in the meadhall chest. Especially the white dragon hammer.
Wend, you need a spirit house because I couldn't drop off the hatchets.
Add Mauer to the skill picture for Blacksmith, woodcutter, carpentry and Fo priest for now.

and Mining.

Also Peasant, I need you online today, I am requesting you smelt your best quality iron ore into lumps. Preferably 93+ QL. Going to try imp'ing tools to 90 later today.

Did we finally get our own Kingdom? What is this

Tren summoned a guard using one of the artifacts and it came out with a tabard we'd never seen before.

Since it shows up in local history, there is no point in trying to keep it secret.
I dominated a Green Dragon and i am keeping it in Nissins farm until i can set up the satellite deed to store it in.

Yoooo nigger you beat me to it

I thought modifiers only came with mobs spawned from a spawner

green dragon spawner where

downloading this shit now

Name so we can invite.

Oyveus, just got in

You seem pretty spooked mein property

Literally none of the dreamcast games were pirated.
BAM. Just BTFO of OP

shouldn't have cursed.

Oh hey, cool, a DnD thread. I'm installing the Baldur's Gate trilogy using Big World Setup and was wondering if any of the NPC mods are worth it? Are any of them high enough quality or are they all just OC donut steel shit?

WEW
E
W