Shit Games with Godly Sequels

Games that were complete shit but had sequels that reworked the game into something that was really damn good.

Street Fighter 1 to Street Fighter 2.

I only played the first legacy of goku
and i liked it

How much of a pleb can you be to think that Crash Bandicoot 1 is shit?

Nobody dare argue with such numbers

Can't argue with the quads.

Also
Mega Man to Mega Man 2

Fuck♂ you♂

impressive

Holy quadruple dubs.

Checked

I liked Mega Man 1.

you didnt specify that it had to be first in the series, so here ya go

MG1 and MG2:SS would've worked too

MGS2 was fucking overrated, and I say this as a MG expert and walking encyclopedia.

Pshh, mister expert, how do you feel about never getting MGS3 remake on Fox Engine?

I'm also a SIlent Hill expert and I'm still getting over the depression that is Silent Hills.

Silent Hill 1:1 Fox Engine Remake never ever

I mean, I still like Air Combat, it's just that Ace Combat 2 fixes a lot of the problems that Air Combat had.
But I like Air Combat more than Ace Combat 2, I don't know if it's the charm of its dated graphics or t's flawed controls, but that moment where out of nowhere all the missions had you doing normal shit, and then out of nowhere at the end of the game you had to fight the giant airship while listening to this fucking music that made you feel like you were having a fever dream. No other game will give me the same feelings that Air Combat will make me feel.

The Japanese version of ace combat 3 is still the best ace combat game

I never played SH or RE games because I hated tank controls even back when they were relevant.
Did it save me from the pain of crapcom and konami ruining their flagship franchises?

Silent Hills 1-3 were amazing games. Tank Controls aren't so bad. after 4, Konami gave rights to American companies that kept putting out shit. even the SH HD collection is infamous for being the WORST HD collection to ever, to this day.

2 is good, but like MGS2, is greatly overrated and more boring than the others in the series

Such difference in environment looks like some plot point, did they really fuck it up so bad?

yes

yes…

Yeah, it's a neat team, shame they couldn't make something original and instead were forced to piggy back off the name Silent Hill by Konami. Good thing the project died as it would have been just another pretender confusing people as to what Silent Hill actually is.

knowing Kojima, he would've gotten the original team Silent to help as much as they could too.

Kojima hasn't done anything wrong. even castlevania hate was mostly just bitchy nostalgiafags.

Yeah. They lost the source code, so the games were running off of beta code. So on top of that they even ran worse than the originals.

Not really, SH2 and REmake had 2D controls instead of Tank controls if you cant get used to them

cause they were MEGA RETARDED and didnt rip the files from a mint PS2 disc like every other HD collection did.

Wishful thinking from a delusional fanboy.

so what bad games has he made then? genuinely asking.

None of the crash sequels were good, it's a good example of how not to make a 3d platformer and how to market it though

Dragon Ball Z games are shit too.

Never said that. I said he didn't involve Team Silent in the making of PT so he wouldn't have involved them in the making of Silent Hills. You're just an addict who wanted one more hit from the Silent Hill pipe at any cost, even the creative integrity of the original property. Go play Silent Hill Homecoming or something.

This one

Star Foxisn't a bad game. I enjoy that more than the others.

ZoE 1 to ZoE 2