Even the kikes are admitting the fire is rising

cbc.ca/news/world/poland-siege-don-murray-analysis-1.4557424

archive.is/WlEbi

Friendly reminder that you, yes you, need to be in a position to help Poland when the time comes. Take from that what you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/israel/poland-freezes-holocaust-whitewash-law/2018/02/25/
archive.is/nUNUF
facebook.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_white_nationalist_organizations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubs for glory.

all religious practices used as an excuse to mutilate babies or torture animals should be banned

(checked)
You'd think Satan would appreciate schlomo cutting off his son's foreskin and slitting a sheep's throats, but……

You ever have a hobby you loved, but as time went by more and more unlikable dipshits kept getting into that hobby? Ever have those dipshits do iterations of the hobby in manner you found so unappealing that it watered down the entire concept of the hobby for you?
Ever wish you could drive those lame ass fucks out of the hobby for good?

If so, It's probably something like that.

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON POLAN

>saving the white race is a hobby to you
Maybe you should stop being a filthy fucking casual.

Do you have autism? He’s making a joke about the Satan Dubs

oh, I dropped down a meta level. I see what normalfags would take out of the conversation. I guess I went SuperMetaSaiyan there for a bit.

Satan just wanted to play videogames

Is this a ploy to get the kikes to say "The truth does not fear investigation"?

Poland stood up to defend Europe when they had no need to.

Not getting the joke?
let me explain it to you, satan is pissed because rabbi over there is fucking up his hobby of being satan by doing the satan routine only in the gayest way possible…
Get it?

Those dubs…..

The thing about each European country is that there tends to be a national identity that's far stronger than any concept of whiteness. And so these people may have an interest in national independence, or an empire (again, in some cases), but they don't see themselves as white.

I have written off Europe. They are not the allies of American whites, which is easy enough to tell by the absence of news items showing any indication of solidarity. If they wish to be brothers they must make themselves like brothers.

>The new Polish prime minister, (((Mateusz Morawiecki)))

You forgot echos

Most post-soviet countries has it figured out. If you wanna support these countries, buy their products, spend time/money there and spread the goddamn word.

wew satan

how blatant can you get, Schlomo?

We don't see ourselves as "white" like an I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass because we actually still have national identities.
Poland has 99% Polish ethnicity afterall. And we are against multi culturalism.

This whole concept of "white nationalism" only works in countries with imported garbage.

White identity is American because we don't have sufficiently large original white ethnic groups. We're forced by necessity to come together as Europeans. That's definitely what Identity Evropa plays off of. Within Europe with countries with intact ethnicities it makes no sense to go pan-european.

yeah at current demographic numbers. in 40 years the pockets of whites left may have to come together. hopefully it never comes to that

And please keep doing that. But don't treat Europe the same. Our countries still compete with each other and throughout history deep rivalries and deep friendships were forged between our nations and peoples.

They also don't see them selves at multiracial or shitskin schlomo

Pretty much this. Its not a mind set its a state of existence.

Old data. Since 2014 kikes flooded Poland with at least 2mln chochołs

6 MILLION MORE!
6 BILLION MORE!
6 TRILLION MORE!

Do we have a new polish mod or something?

kek

It is. Laws making these things illegal are valid even if they involve claimed religious practices.*

*excludes semitic religions

I dunno, but they keep doing shit. Poland, I mean. They're constantly in the news flippings kikes the bird in some new and exciting way.

The only solution

POLSKA STRONK

What a time to be alive.

POLAN STRONK

Poland shilling

Kike kvetching

I'm cooking Kielbasa in honour of POLAND
Smells delicious

What'd I do wrong here?

Poland used to be called "Paradisus Judaeorum"

use mspaint, I tried it with paint.net and that happened too for whatever reason

yeah you fucking faggot, and Berlin used to be the European capital of child prostitution as I am sure you know. Guess what followed?

London beat them out for the world title?

With the (((City of London))) and their Jew-led conquests (video related) and Jew-instated monarch (also video), it would be hard to argue against that.. had the independant state of Israel not currently existed.
That said I do believe that the nation is in the people and the Brits aren't lost or honorary Jews what other ridiculous thing may have you.

The Polish where the ones who sheltered the kikes for centuries. Its no longer the kike capital of the world thanks to Hitler not the poles.

also good job ignoring my point you retarded kike

jewishpress.com/news/israel/poland-freezes-holocaust-whitewash-law/2018/02/25/
"A team from Poland will be arriving in Israel in the coming days to discuss with Israel how to amend their controversial Holocaust legislation so it is less offensive to the Jewish people and historical fact.

The law has created a deep rift in Israel-Poland relations.

The Polish law, in its current form was approved by Poland’s parliament and president, but Poland’s Justice Minister Zbigniew Ziobro said it won’t be implemented at this stage until Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal reviews it."
Some other Polish official already resigned because of "antisemitism"

Never said the holocaust was real. stay mad kike enjoy your jewish admixture for sheltering the kikes over 1,000 years.

You forced them to convert. We let them stay as it is. You're the neanderkikes m8.

user, I…

…actually spaced on things and today while I was on my way to pay rent I stopped at the store like I am want to do on rent day and bought my usual tendies and OJ. As I finished my tendies I thought to myself, "I really like chicke" and realized what I had done.

kek

paint.net has a auto fill feature that is different from ms paint as it checks nearby pixles for a range of colors rather than a hard only the same color witch i assume is the trick here (having some of the tiles one shade off from white)

It is now illegal in Poland to claim that Poles had anything to do with the holocaust.
archive.is/nUNUF

That's all well and good but right now we have a common enemy that threatens us all. You can get back to your rivalries after we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Just like claiming that Holocaust didn't happened or propagation of non-democratic system

That “rivalries” are exactly the reason why we are here. Some “white brothers” Poland, Czech, US, GB, France, Italy thought it to be a good idea to ally with the jew to backstabb white people Germans, Russians.
Turns out that alliance did bit them in their ass, so now it is “white solidarity” haha “Sweden Yes” and the “Turkish Germans” are so nasty to “based Poland” and its alliance with “based nationalist kikes” in “based TelAviv and Washington”.

What a surprise, a TORpedo is fucking instigating D&C. Who could ever possibly have seen this coming?

Why are you so confrontational. It's the epitome of newfagdom.

He probably got banned for having incorrect opinions on the only Holla Forums that bans dissent.

Good, I reported him just like I reported you.

Here's the political version.

Now, if only Germany could do the same…

polan we supprot u

REDDIT FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

6 gorillion babies were drown in buckets at Auschwitz……thread is cancerous
facebook. com/HISTORY/posts/10155035141156184

polen can into imageboard

Glory to Poland

ayyy lmao

Answer the call!

Well, he's honoring Poland, not Christ. And I'm sure if Christ was alive, the least of his worries would be liturgical dietary calendars. Enjoy your tendies and remember the "works of love" for whites the most.

Also he got dubs and you didn't. Where's your God now?

If you want to blame anyone blame the Eternal Anglo. None of the other countries you mentioned sold off their souls so easily, and you cannot blame them so badly when they were heavily pressured to relent to (((them))). That said, not all Anglo's are trash, some throughout history and even contemporarily have managed to impress me as decent and intelligent people.

that filename.
If you google Hitler dissapointed this is legit the first photo that comes up, with the same text as your filename.
If you want to shill, at least make it hard for us to point it out

upon a closer inspection, that took quite some effort. Nice.

Now this is a good omen from Satan

Can you blame them? Last time they tried the whole white german nationalism thing, you bombed them to pieces.

My god is in poland

This makes my nipples hard

SOON
pic unrelated

Why would you even have that? Why would you even post it?

Does a quick, humane, sacrificial kill still count as torture? Butchers do the same thing, the only thing that matters is the intent.

Just wondering where to draw the line

The dub-dub 55. You two are closer than you know.

All these indirect laws aiming to compel undesirables to leave should never be interpreted as anything other than what they are.

The same goes for the wave of self-deportation laws that will commence in the next 20 years here in the states. Helping local workers, businesses, etc… all code words, smoke and mirrors, secondary importance. The one goal, the only and true goal, is to remove these people from our midst and get our cities and states back on track. All else is dallying.

Those figures in OP''s graphic are no longer accurate, Sweden now has an 18% foreign born population

Poles are the Mexicans of Europe. Reminder that in poland holohoax exposure is punishable by law and they still kvetch about ww2 reparations.

holohoax exposure*

Yeah, just ignore the mental defective behind the wordfilters. Use cyrillic to bypass them.

It works in paint.net too. You just have to lower your tolerance.

Proof that Satan is the last stand against Cosmic jewry and the semitic tyrant known as (((Yahweh)))

mspaint.exe has no tolerance nor ability to mix colors, one color will always overwrite the other

Just like in real life.

How odd.

Are you implying that sandniggers are the equivalent of lions and Europeans are Antelopes?

Now that is some reverse psychology, when it is Poland accusing Germany of the holo_caust

Holy shit I came

How does Sweden have less than Norway?
I like the shitty color scheme though, really drives home what >13% means.

That picture probably is a depiction of when lions still roamed Europe before all the glaciers receded. Lions back then weren't well liked as much as the antelope. The lion was master to his teacher for the Veneti, a deity called Flynt who had a lion on his back, both a teacher but also a death-dealer, sort of like the Man in the Moon and the mirror.

wew, even satan is against jews

wonder what milton would think of this

Interesting, thanks.

Where can I read more on this? Where did you find this?

Show me a European group that's pro-white.
A list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_white_nationalist_organizations
Again, EUROPEAN organization.

What you'll find is that they support themselves, a national identity, a cultural identity. NOT A WHITE IDENTITY.

kikes don't see themselves as niggers, but that by no means makes them friends.

Should any European group act as friends, friends they shall be treated as.

It is a righteous deed to hate those who cuck.

< This whole concept of "white nationalism" only works in countries with imported garbage.
:^)

Brothers, what sort of character have I caused to come out of the woodwork? I shall spoiler the answer:
A royalist spy. Nation unknown.

Fellow white people, “white identitiy” is a bullshit term from the (((US))). It is all and nothing.

To be clear, mixing a Sicilian and a Norwegian is still race mixing, muh white race.

Just fuck off you D&C kike. Nobody is falling for your bullshit.

Nobody living today was in a command role in WWII.

MacDonald discusses the problem of freeloaders. At presence, European whites are freeloading off of American support, but offer not even the least of their own.

Nigel Farage, who is primarily a neo-financial-empire lite politician, has difficulty in Britain now because he's seen as too cozy with American whites.

And then there's the matter of the various monarchies of Europe, and that supposedly white nationalist groups support their given monarchy, which shows the true seed of cuck.

Yet the desire to lesson oneself, to degrade oneself, shown by the desire to be ruled, is no great leap from one who, according to government directions, cucks out and blows kike cock.

The image is from the 149(0/2) version but the Chronica der Sachsen und Niedersachsen from 1588 is free on the deutsche-digitale-bibliothek. Restitution of Decayed Intelligence in Antiquities from 1605 is another free one, also pretty good and its in "Modern" English circa King James Bible level.

One of the great things which started happening as Germanic countries started turning Protestant is they began to write about what was around them. Before the ensuing religious wars a lot of artifacts were still around, if you knew where to look, and many of these authors sought them out. These authors' comments often sound similar to whenever Holla Forums discusses similar topics but the younger the century the less deriding.

Nice try satan

can we get a list of good polish exports to buy (preferably food). Like a list of polish companies that aren't cucked.

Huhh?
Freeloader, what exactly do Americans for Europe? beside of installing the next kike administration, flooding Europe with muslims, prompting faggotry, creating one crisis after the other around Europe in the hope to finish off those pesky competitors

Why, can you read it? What more does it say about the Veneti? I'm just doing my own research on them too, coincidentally!

No. That's not the topic. The topic is not what governments of various countries do.

The question is so-called White Nationalist groups. What do these groups do? Is there solidarity? Do they even attempt to theorize ways to help each other? I can list possible ways, but what's the point if none are interested. Indeed, if there are so many who are niggers within, are they worthy of saving?

BASED MOD

So the Poles are doing exactly what the Jews do. They even have their own brand “Anti-Polonism.”

Which is great.
I thoroughly support them

Kek.
But yeah, if Jews use that method, white peoples should, too.

"Writing off" anything that rightly belongs to us, most of all our European homeland is heresy-level defeatism. We will take everything we need and want for the survival of white human-kind

get for this post

get

Goddamn it. Get! Kek help me.

CHECKED
But what does it mean?

Kek heeds the call

What a tryhard shit masonic get. Consider suicide.

took you long enough

That get is useless because you forced it spamming like a kike.

No he didn't. If he did it wouldn't have taken you working up to it like a first time faggot on that cock in your mouth.

Pick two.

When the jews go out of their way to demonize you, you must be doing something right.

Of course it is. They're niggers.

"White Europe of Brotherly Nations" a slogan that recognizes other whites as brothers.
This is EVROPA is a good place. They are all pro white and pro nationalism. Their identity IS A WHITE IDENTITY.

White Burgers are European diaspora but rather than insist we own all our homelands and claiming we are whiter than the them, we have taken charge and ownership of the homeland we chose to create. We continue to support THEIR nations and they know we know it is THEIRS. It's only you kikes that are trying to shove a wedge between us. We acknowledge our HERITAGE and also our own fucking country the US of fuckin' A.

Eat my fat white cock, moshe.

bullshit. the jews worship the devil. they are the synagogue of satan.

true. monarchy is cuckery and leads to cuckery. "divine right to rule" what a crock.

the groups must work together or perish alone. if they will not work together, then new groups must be built.
furthermore, supporting White nationalism and supporting Polish/ German/ British/ etc. nationalism are not mutually exclusive. Indeed, they are complementary.

again, the jews are the synagogue of satan and the luciferians are their closest allies. Any attempt to glorify the devil is deeply counterproductive and harmful.

Jupiter is our God
Saturn is worshiped by jewry .
Lets not repeat the basics here .

You are buying (((their))) subversion. Lucifer represents the Aryan Light. Lucifer is not Satan/Jahweh.

Yawn. Reported for not even ATTEMPTING to hide your kike subversion.

Hail Satan

For butchers I would draw the line at mutilating babies.

checked

I don't give a shit how you like your meat prepared, causing unnecessary suffering is where the problem lies
like how mudshits slit the animal's throat and watch it bleed to death

>(((1)))

I made that in December, posted it once and haven't seen it since
I'm honestly surprised somebody saved it

Anything you post on the internet is there forever, user. Never forget that.

i thought your children served you well…

checked

good macro, but it needs to point out how the original "space" become devoid of content and begins to fail at it original mission. those that leave then create a new, working, space, which is then invaded. rinse and repeat

Of course you don't. (((You))) aren't. Our European brothers and sisters, are.

To play devil's advocate here - He has a point. European whites hold nationality much closer to heart than American whites do. This has been used against them to great effect by our enemies, such as keeping them locked in brother wars while (((other objectives))) were achieved in the background.

Would (((you))) rather be awake or asleep when whites cut your throat?

To an extent sure, in America we weren't really forced to fight each other in those ways, we were pitted against each other in different ways yet also playing on establishing division in what we expect our nation to look like.
Europe had the benefit of being WHITE NATIONS from the outset and long established so it is presumed and expected to be white. It is just a natural state. This multikulti crap has historical precedent in that Europe has always had a lot of connection to other places through trade and conquest. This helped them separate their nationalism from their race which the jews preyed upon. Now they are suffering for it tremendously and reevaluating what their identity was and is. Now they are beginning to realize even if they don't outright say it, their nations are white. Their nationality is a white nationality. A nigger coming in and not leaving even legally through actual immigration channels or through birth doesn't make them of the same "nation" as the whites that belong there.

In the US we had a mix of white nations all wanting to get the fuck out or kicked the fuck out and forced to work together more. We established what we expected of our nation and it is only a couple hundred years old but drawing on our ancestral cultures and the expectations for how white people wanted to live.

Anyone pushing the mutt bullshit is a fucking kike. Period. All European whites are fucking "mutts" in some way going back far enough. Some more or less so than others. Whites have laid conquest to other whites.

I might use some of my autism to spot the swastikas in that maze.

Stop acting like the lowest common denominator. It is well knows that Jews subvert and use our symbols, just like they created the Star of David from the Hagal Rune.

Germany had already figured everything out, I don't understand why people constantly discuss this issue. The important thing is Nordic blood, which the Germans took as an ideal and wanted to increase in their population. Europeans are descended from Aryans, so every folk has this blood in varying degrees. This blood and all the good characteristic that it displays must come to the forefront again through smart eugenics. This insight was achieved by the SS especially through experiencing the war. Unfortunately the US abandoned their almost Nordic immigration policy. In 1900 more than 50% of US newborns had blue eyes. Now it's under 20% for Whites.

Nobody cares about human or animal rights when calling or implementing these laws.
These laws are intended to drive the jews and Muslims out.
You can have your discussions about abstract principles as much as you want, doesn't change the fact that there is no future for jews and Muslims in Europe.

wew

Because foreign citizens could mean Swedish people moving to Norway, or Polish people moving to Iceland, etc. I think so anyway, it's hard to read the tiny ass text so it might specify something. That said, Norway is in very much the same situation Sweden is in, the main difference is that Norwegians have largely convinced themselves that they don't have a problem because they vote for an "anti-immigration" party coalition. Said party however has been bringing in more immigrants than ever before. It's a state of denial, and I recognize it from Sweden 10 years ago.

That's the main difference between Sweden and Norway as far as I can tell. In Sweden people won't say things on camera because there are very serious consequences for doing so, while in Norway people seem to be in a state of denial still, content with having returned to a slow boil instead of the nuclear boil Sweden has going, but a boil nonetheless. Bottom line, more countries need to apply the Polish method.

Oh, and also it's 2012 which I didn't mention in that post for some reason.

Now all they gotta do is ban baby mutilation.

I really hate this picture because I like kilts man. Why'd this fucking autist have to go and ruin it. I know he's autistic, you can see it in his eyebrows. Has anybody else spotted this? The arch in the eyebrows autists have?

If dubs based poles uncuck Europe

We used to have a few threads every week where we tried to learn this old as germania language here.

I think we need threads on learning polish, should the need arise.

Did you intend to tell me this much more through a simple meme?

"Now what about that code?"

(((They))) have no idea.
Some countries will be lost while others resolve will be strengthened.

That's a retarded way of thinking.

Yeah, you all got fooled, its just another drama of the Holocaust Industry, reminding everyone about it. Now theyre using Poland for it.

Like I said, keep on fighting the good fight, although we won't agree here on Nationalism being the primary value in many European cultures.
Although this competitiveness between our nations was in the end what brought us so far.
Still, history may not be forgotten…

I see I actually managed to trigger someone by using that mut t meme. Heh
Did you consider to go back to T_D?

this is right imho. the Satan of ancient times in the middle east was originally a snake which was actually a metaphor for the inner spirit, the physiology of our true selves.
Lucifer has always been synonymous with light, and the bearing of. obviously I shouldn't need to point this out, but the "light" has in many both common and occult circles always been a reference to intellect, knowledge, or wisdom. this is why the institutions that founded the united states always put Lucifer on a pedestal.
unfortunately, the "luciferians" of this day and age are nothing more than amoral kikes and other globalist lackeys. I'm talking about the kikes who make sure that all that occult symbolism appears in street gang tags and tats, and in the damn spic and nigger music videos too.
the subversion, of making it seem like as though Lucifer and Satan are one and the same can be seen throughout the bible, and it has always lent itself to popular doctrines and culture, and can be seen from Milton's "literature", lorded by deceivers such as alestair crowley and anton lavey, to hollywood movies, and death metal music to name but a few. according to crowley and lavey, both a pair of literal shit-eating faggots, and ardent followers of the "left-hand path", Satan is a dark god, who is the master of "base" and "mundane" things, and supposedly the god of the material world.
according to the highly influential mason, albert pike, Lucifer is a being of light, and the true god of this world, calling him the "god who one adores without superstition", and calls into question why jesus should have had to make up stories about Lucifer if he were not the one true god. since that white people are the only ones who have ever embraced intellect in ancient times(the Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, etc.) it stands to reason that they would want a god of enlightenment. the Templars also became Lucifer fanboys as well, and were punished severely by their own ruling christfags.

of course this deception in many ways can be considered a Zoroastrian kind of con the kikes have benefitted from a long time. much like how they keep most lemming types from even caring whether they are a race or a religion, they do the same with these ancient ideas and characters, mixing up a homogenous being who is conveniently enough for them, evil.
Another good example is Baal, the cow god, who once upon a time in ancient times, was largely the main deity across the middle east. the kikes have succeeded a long time ago in confusing Baal in the minds of the people, with Molech, a considerably more primitive character. pretty sure the funny story about baby sacrifices in fire to Baal were in fact fabricated by the kikes with the help of the masons. Fact is, certain ceremonies in ancient times involved passing a baby momentarily, and ritualistically, through a flame, a kind of "baptism by fire" if you will. if you look into it, you will likely find some colourfully illustrated images showing what would appear to be Baal statues being presented baby offerings (by jews, lol) however there is no evidence that I have seen to prove these giant golden incinerator-statues ever existed. and these masonic and christfag images of Bal are almost always labelled as Molech.

So if you look into it you can see, almost smell the kikery concerning the cack-handed desperation at memeing gods into different characters since time immemorial. kind of got off track there a bit tl;dr, just my two cents lol

Man, look at all that stupid bullshit. All you needed to type was "I'm a retarded faggot who swallowed jew-age crystal faggotry like a rat swallows garbage."

In the ancient Norse texts, there is no way to interpret snakes in that way. It doesn't matter if you take to Christ or Satan, it's all just oriental hogwash.

t. Historically illiterate brainlet

The Near East wasn't always Arab'd (See: Persia, Assyria, Mesopotamia, etc.)

How is this opinion still considered controversial in current year?

Leftism and secularism progressed so much that it isn't controversial statement to vast majority of population, I think.

Honestly kikes really shot themselves in the foot when they set out on their crusade against Poland by using their traditional method of "everyone I don't like is a nazi antisemite".
When you live in an Eastern European nation that has been under Soviets in one way or another, you've been called a fascist for so long, that whenever someone calls you that, you just associate them with a nasty invasive entity whose opinion shouldn't be taken seriously.

A) Can't save everybody
B) The pressure will be motivate people into actually doing something about it. Voting certain parties helps in shining a spotlight on the evil among us but that alone won't fix anything.

Political version

Shut up commies, no one gives a shit what you think. Masons and knights are obsolete and Muslims are closeted homosexuals.

Hardly a cuck, and everyone knows that already. Don’t give a shit what the Vets think, they don’t know a damn thing. You have a problem, sue me California. I don’t owe you anything.

the FINAL solution to the brown problem?

This whole board is filled with Holla Forumsacks.

Care to elaborate?

Totally not the jews, goyim.