New law makes catcalling women illegal

France's own equality minister wants to make it a punishable offense for men to catcall women in cities. If they do catcall, this will be classified as harassment and the offender will be fined.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/france-gender-equality-well-make-cat-calling-a-punishable-offense/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also
I'm not saying that it isn't worth a threat, but it is just the same old trickery, as usual

don't they have freedom of speech in france or is just bullshit then?

My bad, user. Even though typing "catcalling law france" into jewgle would give you a link, i did it for you. politico.eu/article/france-gender-equality-well-make-cat-calling-a-punishable-offense/

It seems they are losing it to the degenerates and the feminists who now hold most of the country's power.

This might be a stealth anti-nigger law. Only niggers catcall.

catcallers = spics and niggers.

You know at some point they're going have so many of these stupid laws that men may as well rape women since we're all going to be charged with it for existing at the same time as women.

This guy's in deep shit…

sage because shit op

my first thought too
does this mean women can bait niggers into getting fined?

Why do the feminist even take such powerful sway over politics nowadays?
and tbh women like attention except ugly feminists and lesbians

See pic.

They attention too. Why do you think they became lesbians and feminists?

What did she mean by this?

This will become like taking shits and pissing in the street, it'll become decriminalized once they realize it only effects shitskins

That's inconsequential. By that logic you could make a blank OP and tell people to look what the news was. It's a shit OP all-around.

No surprise. France is ground zero of progressivism.

fucking kike

Shilling is real. Sage goes in all fields

negated

The main cat callers ARE niggers and mudshits you ignorant mongoloid.

The term itself is meant to be negative.

Complementing women =/= walking around shuckin' and jivin' hootin 'n hollerin' and gyrating all over the place while saying DAT ASS at noon on a weekday because shitskins don't have any job. Also you have to be a fucking nigger to just randomly approach some woman on the street cause muh dik, there's a time and place to pick up women and it's not bothering strangers who are trying to go about their day.

I was with you until you unloaded this cuckery.

Catcalling is low class nigger tier behaviour. Remember that video some thot made and it turned out all the "catcallers" were jigs/spics?

Of course, even coughing in the general direction of a purple hair is "catcalling" these days. And I have no illusion that muslims and other mud people will be exempt from this law because iz dey culcha.

If a woman is interested it's pretty obvious, if there isn't sufficient smiling and eye contact beforehand then there's no reason to walk up and start bothering someone. Save that for social events, not out in the street, that's nigger behavior because they can't afford going anywhere so they just loiter around and make every mall/street a filthy shithole.

Yeah, I remember it and the jewess in the video tried to bullshit about how whites did it too they just somehow managed to avoid the cameraman

In other words
Women don't want you to ask permission to talk to them, what they want is to be approached by an awesome white guy.

Before you, or anyone else can reductio ad absurdum me, obviously you should be conscious of how a woman feels towards you, but men are the leaders. It's our job to break through lines of defense and conquer new lands. We don't wait for an invitation

She meant: "IT WAS ONLY A SHIT TEST! PLEASE COMPLIMENT ME!"

Please don't speak to me in your dialect. I can't understand a world.

There's some truth to their stuff, but walking up to strangers on the street to compliment them aren't confident. It's desperate. It's a reason why only niggers and PUA's do it (and no, it doesn't work on white women.)

Save your dominance and leadership for proper social situations. That's what white people do.

Not if you're doing it expecting a reward like a dog that just performed a trick, but there's nothing wrong with complimenting someone. Regardless, this is totally irrelevant to my posts, I never said anything about complimenting anyone, and neither did the quotes I responded to.
Your self esteem is showing.
So white people wait for permission to take charge? Seems accurate if the state of western civilization is indication. Perhaps, some whites should reconsider that tendency, though.

I'm not surprised to find cuckolds intellectually masking their fear of approaching women with bullshit like "Only niggers approach women on the street". You fucking faggots are never going get anything you want.

Get the fuck out of the thread you wannabe nigger, you already embarrassed yourself enough.

Don't open with a compliment.

Honestly I agree with you. Whites need to be much more proactive about procreating.

There there, kid, it's just the internet. You can turn it off if you want.

It's essential that white men believe themselves entitled to good women, and not falsely. We all need to cultivate real value in ourselves through mastery of some skill/knowledge set so we have proof of our worth, and can walk up to women in the street, and start making white babies inside a year.

Nah, you should get out more and experience actual social situations and people, not sitting in your basement watching mlm videos by self help gurus. I didn't say anything about "waiting for permission" to take charge. And I do agree with you that cowardice is a big problem in young men today.

But what we were talking about was going up to random strangers on the street as a way of meeting women. It's a fucking horrible idea, no matter what you say. Perhaps you'll get a few interested, but they are going to be low quality women you don't want to associate with anyway. You have to remember that the focus of the PUA cult you follow is to get laid, not to start a sound family. Those two things are miles apart.

I might not be any guru for sexual advice, but I do have three daughters, so that's my concern about the degenerate PUA thing.

The kang population would decrease significantly if this were implemented worldwide.

My condolences.

When you're on the street, keep your hands to yourself, slouch your posture, and don't make eye contact with anyone. Talking to anyone–especially girls!–is a totally horrible idea.

Yeah, I know someone already pre-emptively called out reductio ad absurdum

Sadly I doubt France will enforce this in any way except false charges against whites. We'll see.

this law will only be applied to white men.

It's a fucking handful, I'll tell you that.

Ok, that's not what I said, but if the world is that black and white for you then good luck with your autism. Still, I'd feel I had failed completely as a father if my daughters accepted courtship from random street nigger pick up game. But that's me.

Not an argument.
Unsubstantiated.
Not an argument.
Before tearing into this I wish to congratulate you; good job, and don't stop now. However, those two statements together paint a clear picture of a man scared of "degenerate PUA"s hitting on his daughters, and possibly ruining their lives. I think your position in this debate is compromised. I never claimed to be in favor of picking up women just to have sex with them. You're so fearful of men besides yourself being dominant that you see any encouragement of male assertiveness towards women as a danger to your own daughters. I'm not going to say this a completely irrational fear, but I do encourage everyone here to recognize where your emotional content stems.

Case in point.

is that a man or a woman in OPs pic?

It's a French feminist politician. Man-jaws and feminism, cause and effect.

Of course I'm biased. But I don't think my bias is unsubstantiated or bad in a general sense. Just like young men need to man up and grow some balls, young women needs to learn some propriety. The courtship rituals we've had for a long, long time before marxism spun everything out of control have worked just fine for us. That's having young people meeting in proper social settings with family at least semi-present. Personally, I don't accept anything else.

Not at all. But I do expect to be able to vet potential suitors at least to some degree. In my view women aren't really capable of much agency of their own. You call it fear, but in reality slick guido PUA guys are hitting on my daughters all the time. Even my wife. That's what this "movement" has spawned. And I have to handle that shit. So what else can I do but to teach them resistance to "game techniques" considering the current climate of our society. I assume other fathers who wishes their daughters well do the same thing presently.

But I'm not saying that you shouldn't be confident, be a leader, be a man. I'm saying, I wouldn't want my daughter to be a person who succumbs to "street game" and I think if you think about it, you wouldn't want your daughter to either. If you don't want that woman for a daughter, why would you want her for a wife? There are infinite proper settings for you to apply your dominance, leadership and wit, so why not use them there like a civilized person?

Why defend street nigger behavior that's not in our tradition in any way? A male stranger should be scary to a woman, not exciting. This "liberated strong womyn" behavior is very new in our societies, and not at all healthy. I'll not stand for it at least, but each to their own.

You still didn't learn your lesson?

soon you are going to have to hold your breath every time you turn to a woman and be completely emotionless
any emotion is harassment

In teh year 2018 your daughter is not your property so you have no rights in this argument.

Nobody has a constitutional right to freedom of speech outside the USA, they have free speech "within reasonable limits" which means fuck-all for what laws they can make.
The constitution of Canada is the worst, as it's explicitly designed to be superseded by specific laws. The leafs never had a right to call a genderfluid person "she" instead of "xyze", there just wasn't a law saying they can't.

Apparently you can also anonymously discourage men from using them with phrases like "someone read the PUA stuff and thought it was real", without admitting your bias. Obviously you think the information on social dynamics available online is real or you wouldn't be combating it so vigorously and dishonestly.

In a healthy society this is true, but we're not in one. Right now we're the collapse of an unhealthy society, so writing a woman off for this is purity paralysis that serves no purpose in our current predicament. Also, women are biologically susceptible to real alpha men, even in the healthy society we wish to achieve; so to say that this is a sign that something is wrong with the woman is unsubstantiated as well. The lack of alpha men to protect women from outsider alphas is the problem.

Passing over a lot of your post because either I don't disagree, or I found the comment a stupid distraction from the main contention.

It's real in the sense that it works to game the system like a nigger to get some one night stands with confused women, yes. It's a very good system for being a libidinous nigger. You will get laid with sluts by applying it. Of course, it doesn't work on normal, mentally healthy women with proper upbringing. I think I was very clear on that point.

So you chose r-selection. Good luck with that. Most of us don't want any part of it.

This is what is the most hilarious with you PUA cultists. Your whiteknight fedoratipping just shines through the veneer of platitudes you spout.

If anyone thinks this law is any thing but a most aggressive attack on free speech and a prolonged attack on the relationship between men and women, should lurk some more. beta redditors need not to apply

you couldn't just do the right thing, could you? You had to be douchebag about it. Jesus people like you are insufferable.

I don't think so.

This does have the smell of a poll tax style law against immigrants. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made to cage the invaders.

The attentions is a important part of their social status. Hot women don't need to work hard because the men prized the beauty however I think the men should value the beauty, healthy and intellectualism rather than only beauty. We don't need many dumb women.

good, its almost always niggers who do this shit anyway

How can I become as optimistic as you user?

i'm a frog and this is a law targeting shitskins. in our country it's not part of white culture to catcall women. even white trash don't do it

He did the wrong thing by spoonfeeding retards like you.

Become an accelerationist today?
Everyone here knows what's going to happen. Whites are going to be campaigned against because of this rule and jews/arabs/niggers/spics will get a free pass to hit on White Women. Possibly leading to more Whites waking up before Whites in France become to small of a minority to do anything about it.

Hey, I wish the whites there could live in peace or something but to much has happened to make that the contrary. Blood must be spilled, sacrifices will be made. Who will it be?

Already a crime in bongistan

if this does actually impact blacks and browns that it will be quickly repealed, ( or they'll just enforce it unevenly and mostly target drunk whites and spergs) on a side note this kind of reminds me of kerfuffle over changing rape laws back in the 60s/70s. as many states listed rape as a crime punishable by death. but of course it "unfairly" targeted blacks and Jews. not to mention they made it a (((feminist))) issue by trying to say that by killing a rapists it somehow dehumanizes women because it gives the impression that women are property of the state. of course there's a difference I'm sure between French politics now and US politics of the (recent) past.

another worry is, can't a woman just say any random guy she doesn't like cat called her without any proof? how much of this (((law))) is going to rely on "listen and believe"?

> not to mention they made it a (((feminist))) issue by trying to say that by killing a rapists it somehow dehumanizes women because it gives the impression that women are property of the state.
That sounds absolutely ridiculous, but I almost believe it. Do you have a source for this?

so it's just for whites

Obviously.
Arent women always the first to be turned ?
Pandora,eden,history.

>>>Holla Forums

reported for being an insufferable faggot

but gangraping by browns will be okay

Just keep your dick away from the kiddies too.

wew

Should be able to find it, it's on web archive as I recall it's from a repository of feminist articles and documents from the 60s and 70s.

You sound like a homosexual honestly.

Muslims own the streets in france. No one in the police would dare lifting a finger against a bunch of uppity niggers there, catcalling or not.

On the other hand, now every muslim woman has a new woman to get white men in jail.

Jails must not be making enogh money and crime rates of the native population is probably down. And this will be abused by slut tears and "listen and believe" assholes.

Such a fucking double standard.

Is this you OP?