Kike Mayor of Oakland BTFO

Justice Department reviewing Oakland mayor (((Libby Shaaf's))) tipoff of immigration raids, which led to 232 arrests.

The White House on Thursday said the Department of Justice was reviewing the actions of Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, who last weekend alerted residents in advance of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid in Northern California.

Kikes are so radical, in whatever position they attain, they push for mass immigration as if their lives depended on it. They are such fanatics, they directly oppose the federal government and willingly break federal law. They have no respect for gentile authority or law. Their self righteous moral outrage always takes precedent because they believe they have been established as the priestly caste above mankind with a god given right to instruct and correct the moral failings of the goyim.

archive.is/eBIso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oe3dHCEXKBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at this article by the SF Chronicle, which is the premiere Bay Area newspaper, similar to the NY Times of LA Times.

This is hilarious

This is aiding and abetting by definition. She's guilty of hundreds of counts of felony crimes against the federal government. This kike could get life for this.

How's (((Jerry Brown))) going to handle this?

This alone sustains me. I mean, I'm happy with many of the things Trump is doing, but the fact that they're agonizing over people they cannot in any way ever legally protect is the hottest thing I've ever experienced. Most if not all of them will be deported and they can do nothing be scream and cry impotently because it's entirely legal and constitutional. It's sexually arousing to me to watch them lose so badly.

Let's hope it does

Non burger here and I have one question if it wasn't for this kike we would've had even more arrests, right?

"looking into" != btfo. There's been so many "looking intos" and yet to be a single conviction.

Yes.

>And it was

You got the formula they use 100% right (I've seen then write like that for Star wars!), they probably figured low IQ leftists only read headlines.

Also where is the BTFO? She looks like she is getting away with the crime(s).

Exactly. We have yet to see shit at anytime. Nobody has even a scratch from what should be a life sentence.

He'll ask her to peg him.

TITS OR GTFO

Motherfucker, it should be grounds for a fucking firing squadnot hanging for this one; show some respect for the office.
"Politically risky." These kikes get me every single time. The fucking nerve.

It's funny because Mexicans don't like Jews. Muslims don't like Jews. Blacks don't like Jews.

So if the Jews dream is fully realized….
The Jews will get exterminated.

The judenpresse doesn't report it, but it happens

Because thats exactly how it is. These bloodsucking jews marry enough of themselves into our blood, come out and say "fellow white people", subvert our culture, nations and morality(that means you, christians), and then work their asses off to open the gates so the enemy can get in.
Like in spain during the Religion of Cuck™ic conquests, anf today again flooding europe and america. Today the difference is that the violence is atomized, as in "individual victims" of mass immigration, a murder here, a rape there, an assault and robbery elsewhere, insteadbof an actual war where an enemy wear their banner openly.

Funny that, they have no problem working with the jew to take whiteys gibs, money and country even if it means handing it over to the jew.
Muslims dobt even hate jews they are semites working together against whites. As if jews have a problem sacrificing jews for their own benefit.

WE ALREADY KNOW IT WAS ILLEGAL.
SHE LITERALLY COMMITTED TREASON.
THERE IS ONE THING IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IS TREASON–AIDING AND ABETTING AN ENEMY GROUP–AND SHE COMMITTED TREASON.
HANG BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD.

Oakland has homeless encampments, budget problems and very high rents already.,and the mayor wants even more illegals there to put more pressure on the housing market.

This helps her jewish slumlord friends out by increasing their land value, and the liberals LOVE it!

Also reminder that Oakland was also where the ghost ship was located, the fire that killed like 20 people because the mayor didn't enforce fire codes.

I think youre putting the cart before the horse here. Or maybe skipping a step, land values cannot go up until white flight, where after the jews can buy everything up cheap.
Then they will either demolish or just build more "affordable housing complexes", or maybe ecen simply section 8 housing abuse with rent controls and whatever the fuck else exists.

I can tell this place was white as fuck just from the look of 2 pics. Still, good riddance.

White people first so goal would be achieved.

They bought it up cheap in the 70s. Now they are getting old and need to bump up the price before they sell their houses.

no pre-dawn raids of (((her))) house/records like Manafort?

And this was bad why?

Interfering in national security operations, providing aid and comfort to invaders. Sedition. Treason. Shoot her.

Espionage. Finding out about national security operations and tipping off the enemy about them is the definition of espionage.

Fire codes are racist!

Fedgov would skullfuck us if we dropped tips that endangered law enforcement like this.
Why should it be any different for the Mayor? It's actually worse that she willfully committed this illegal act in her official capacity as Mayor.

she ran interference for human-traffickers.
where's the outrage?

Outrage? She's a fucking hero according to liberals, and fucking immigrants.

Everything about America is now opposite of what it was. Aint life grand?

I can understand why the liberals would be happy, they don't want to fuck up what amounts their slave trade.

what amounts to* their slave trade

She better start decorating that cell for when Hillary gets charged.

>(((Libby Shaaf's)))
what's with the (((Bezo's))) fuckeye thing?

I seriously do not understand how she is getting away with it. She is literally obstructing justice.

Reminder. They have been working on all of this for much longer than you think.

When her rabbi busted a nut on her face she didn't close her eyes.

Well their books do tell them to deliberately fuck the goy over whenever possible.

This is so weird, too. The Jews are the kingdom of Judea, of the tribe of Judah. The priests were specifically Levites - who were corrupt as well, if we take Jesus' words, common sense and history into account. However, a very distinct tribe that was lost when the Romans sacked their temple and their ancestries were destroyed. They are such slaves to their law that they cut their sons' genitals despite being atheists, but for some reason, they don't buy into this tribe/kingdom of Judah thing at all.
You'd think they'd be more conscious and self-aware, but alas…

You know how if anyone gets killed in a crime even if it an an accident like you scared a fucker stealing his wallet, so he backs into traffic and the car swerves to avoid him but kills a baby in a stroller, you get a murder charge… she should also be held accountable as an accessory. At the very least an obstruction of justice charge should be handed down.

I bet Pike, or related memes, is a jewish diversion.

I think legally what she committed is obstruction of justice, not the rest of what you guys recommended. Yes she could get a lot of charges for this, but they will probably not be concurrent sentences. Sessions still has to go. I don’t much care about this kike. I want someone in office who has the balls to go after DOJ and FBI abuses of power. That’s the real meat and potatoes.

Those are just the specifics about the events. Look at the entire letter and you will see discourse. The jews created the terms/labels. Like they keep doing today. They are really subversive and insidious.

I just can't understand this level of doublethink on the oakland leddit.

Those were good times user.

Even better that all those degenerate fucks died

What is amusing is there are people there that think their government is actually giving a fuck about what they want or need.

I haven't seen some of those memes.

Also the guy who ran the place had a lot of swastikas and went on these meth rants

I only saved a couple, but the whole idea was genius. A bunch of autists reporting safety violations in the hopes of saving lives. No one can get mad at a group of selfless heroes like that, and not look like an asshole to normalfags.

Putting these jews in chains can be done

>ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A verdict has been reached in the federal corruption trial of Allentown (((Democratic))) Mayor Ed Pawlowski and co-defendant Scott Allinson.

I'm guessing because it's CA, so no state entity will do anything to her, and the Federal government moves like molasses in January….

Thank G_d these kikes are so pushy because it'll be their own undoing. If they'd just be more moderate and play the long game they'd win. Since they overstep things we get the context we need to strike back.

It's simple. Demand she is executed and if the state isn't willing to do that we gather around her house and execute her ourselves. This hopefully then sparks the race war.

No, the letter is just totally wrong and not from the time period.

If you ever want to stop this, unrelentingly push multi-kulti for Israel, they will redpill everyone on their hypocrisy without further effort from you.

Allentown is a fucking joke. Full of pedophile papists. The Catholic Church is one of the main driving forces of corruption in PA.

Because their lives do depend on it. The mass public realization of the countless atrocities against white people kikes have been committing throughout history and into the present is inevitable at this point. They know that their only hope of avoiding being shoahed for real is completely destroying whites first.

It's not going to work for them though.

According to fucking what?

Goyim ignorance knows no bounds.

Get more and more people onto the internet and onto chans and away from television and pray the boomers die off. That's the only way.

you and your empty bollicks

Because they do. They're always subversive elements, always, and if the society is racially homogeneous then those elements stick out like sore thumbs and they are rounded up for the things they do. If the society is a shitpile though and no one knows what anyone else is, then the noses can hide easily and misdirect attention easily allowing them to do what they do and still stay hidden or easily be forgotten even if they blatantly show themselves

Its why they ALWAYS push this shit wherever they go

The only thing holding it at bay has been the media and their ability to restrict information. People don't trust the media anymore, and the internet provides a level of access to bad goy information which couldn't have been dreamed of a few decades ago. Everybody is seeking "alternate" sources of information, and it's leading them to knowledge the kikes have long kept locked away.

A few years ago normalfags though Hitler was basically the devil. Now it's easy to be positive about him and natsoc in general around them as long as you have some tact. A few more years and saying he was right about kikes (and in general) will be uncontroversial among everybody other than hardcore leftists.

How much you wanna bet she goes with the jewish religious defense "MUH HALLOFCOSTS" It was a constitutionally protected religious rite. Oy!

I've seen expectations of a major horrific event in the March-May 2018 timeline. Most likely nuclear due to the expected high mortality of the event. Or possibly water contamination…so I'll be distilling my own water for a while, and wearing sunblock and dark sunglasses.

reason for mentioning this…I'd suggest many older whites (say 40 onward) would opt for leniency toward the majority of jews despite the crimes committed against our race already. If a smuggled nuke is detonated in any American city (this seems highly possible) every witnessing male should try and account for at least 10 of the enemy, preferably a hundred. Such an event cannot go unpunished.

And what reason would you have to actually expect such an event?

This could be true but you have to tke into consideration that Arab media frequently hates on the kikes, and even admire Hitler and know that the Holocaust never happened but it should have, and it will. However Arabs will never hesitate to admit that they do want to conquer the West just like what Jews are doing right now. Jews are just so treacherous and despicable not even other Semites like them. Also apperently Arabs only hate modern Jews not the old ones that sided with (((Jesus Christ))). (((Religion of Cuck™))) is a kike creation along with the other desert religions.

You're talking to someone who saged for absolutely no reason. Do the math.

Glad you asked, even happier I actually found one of my posts again, for months I've had rubbish luck tracking down my own posts because I can never remember where I posted them. I shouldn't be admitting this so forget you even read it.

As for the user picking bogies and kvetching about maths, I was under the impression you put `sage' in the email field to avoid bumping the thread and needlessly lighting a fire in the breast of agog anons.

Stand still while I drizzle piss all over your face.

disinfo (only discovered this channel last night, main host is tolerable and not a rant merchant)

Are you prepared for world war in 90 days?

youtube.com/watch?v=oe3dHCEXKBU

Watch from 17 minutes if you are in a hurry.

By itself that might not be enough to cause undue concern but when you factor in those fucking pajeet brothers (Democrat sponsored) stealing secrets and the Uranium1 skullduggery and prior events by bad actors (9/11) I wouldn't be resting easy if I lived in a US city.

Checked. Not only is it grand, but we should bring back cruel and unusual punishments for these rats. I would prefer it if they were beaten to death in the streets and literally ripped apart by a mob.

I know I see this statement and all its variations all the time but it never fails to piss me off. When the bell tolls a side will be chosen. There will be no "one human race", "we" are all in this together, or other drivel that tries to emphasize that all men are created equal or are equal. What they don't understand is that if they don't explicitly pick their side race now, it will be chosen for them. You win, or you lose.