Mitch McConnell Shelves Gun Control Proposals

Will move on to banking, sex trafficking bills:

archive.fo/zksSD

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/3355/text
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED MITCH

He did the right thing.

You always hear about new child trafficking laws, but does anything ever actually change? It seems like there is just as much as there ever was.
Anyway, glad we are finally moving on from gun control.

Yes, he certainly took all Bill of Rights concerns to heart on this one nothing about those primaries that have already started nation wide At least in this case it tables it for the foreseeable future.

But Drumpf is taking the funs away, 2A shall not be infringed. I'm making 3 more threads how Drumpkin said he is personally repealing the 2nd Amendment.

>GOPe decides not to cuck out on one of the biggest issues they at least pretend to support right before the midterms
maybe Bitch McConnel isnt as dumb as he looks

THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN OF 1994 ALSO WAS ABOUT WOMEN SEXUAL ABUSE LAWS, BUT CONTAINED THE VERY LAW THAT WOULD BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS AND LIMIT THE GUNS TO 10 ROUNDS

this is another plot. examine each and every fucking bill. don't get lazy.

Fuck yes, get fucked you gun grabbing niggers.

congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/3355/text
they tacked on a bunch of female safety laws so if you veto'd it you were (((anti-women's safety))) and (((anti law reform))).

Child trafficking will not decrease until all the kikes are dead.

He said next week, not the week after ffs

Keep the heat on.

A standoff isn't a win. Rolling back regulations is a win. We have the majority everywhere, we're still losing.

The public didn't buy the false flag good job anons.

The silver lining to that is when push comes to shove they get destroyed.

When has push ever come to shove?

Don't speak that way about Trump.

Unironically Based Mitch McConnell.

How does it feel knowing that you and your colleagues are utter failures and both Holla Forumss are still standing? You can't even stop 4/pol/ and you guys trash the fuck out of their board.

Archive link doesn't work, DNS error.

Fuck, I'm just retarded.
This is about the end of the normie school shooter media blitz, so I doubt any more waves are going to be made concerning 2A. My inner accelerationist is a bit disappointed but it's for the best.

Trump was never going to do this shit. How does it feel to get proven wrong again, faggot?

Howth it feel to be a r/the_thognald redditor? Bathed!

Well, he has a rather valid point, though.

That he does. The gun control bill is toast, after all. I was just making a mockery of the canned shill reply to accompany the picture of Olliver Willis's facial features on a lima bean. I knew it would line up pretty well, but I'm blown away by how close it is. What a weird looking dude.

Note, Trump keeps in contact with McConnel over the phone. He was in on this decision.

Please don't Millennial meta-joke. It's so vain.

assault turtles should be banned

That's because the polling for gun bans probably looked like an extinction level event.

I thoroughly enjoyed this post.

This.

Ahhh, it's Jeb and his wife. They're so cute together.

Golly gee wilikers, it's almost like Trump is setting up the Demokikes as gun-grabbing, illegal-loving failures to discourage their base for thier yuge loss in November so he can start ramming home his agenda in 2019 with a fresh batch of cuckservatives.
But naw, Trump having a strategy is fake and impossible, because the jewsnews says drumpf is orange and stupid with tiny hands.

lol

Fixed a few things. Trump's head blends in better now.

Good we need to outlaw banks and legalize sex trafficking immediately.

the hero we needed

More likely he curled up at the right time and for the right reason.

based turtle man

So where are the shills now?
muh glumph destroyed 2A
trumptouchingthewall.jpg
WILL NOT INFRINGE
FUCK YOUR RIGHTS

I hope they have the common decency to never show their faces again.