Italian Election on Sunday

CRASHING THE EU

LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=kIkoyi6w-HI
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_bocca_al_lupo
theliberal.ie/shocking-18-yr-old-italian-woman-is-raped-murdered-and-cannibalized-by-nigerian-migrants/
archive.is/vSmSU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Italian_general_election,_2018
archive.fo/lAYQP
termometropolitico.it/1289186_sondaggi-elettorali-nazionali.html
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broglio_elettorale
archive.is/oHjm6
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/musulmani-lezione-voto-solo-pd-1500066.html
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/28429/ALESSANDRA_MUSSOLINI_home.html
archive.fo/jupk8
archive.is/b90Nb
rts.ch/play/radio/la-matinale/audio/elections-legislatives-en-italie-interview-de-cecile-kyenge-ancienne-ministre-de-lintegration?id=9352303&station=a9e7621504c6959e35c3ecbe7f6bed0446cdf8da
youtube.com/watch?v=ofQDNWex2So
archive.fo/1XTIH
youtu.be/P6EtKqf33E4
cnbc.com/2018/03/04/as-italy-votes-europe-fears-populist-euroskeptic-gains.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788
voxnews.info/2018/03/04/dati-affluenza-dicono-che-sara-unonda-leghista/
8ch.net/younglove
8ch.net/bl
8ch.net/tot
8ch.net/tot/res/1312.html
8ch.net/in
8ch.net/delicious
8ch.net/loli
8ch.net/creep
8ch.net/yg
8ch.net/8teen
8ch.net/ss
8ch.net/shota
8ch.net/waifuist
8ch.net/b
8ch.net/b/res/7763535.html
8ch.net/rape
8ch.net/gore
8ch.net/r73
8ch.net/zoo
8ch.
pedophilechan.wordpress.com/
elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/votanti/20180304/votantiCI
elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniCI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Force_(Italy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Fiore
twitter.com/p_ceretti
bloomberg.com/news/live-blog/2018-01-10/italy-parliamentary-election
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categoria:Leggi_elettorali_italiane
youtrend.it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Spain
8ch.net/pol/res/11337866.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike free

Good luck marios

Do you think I would get a ban if I dumped my 'chovy folder? I really really like L'Il Duce.

Also DO YOUR BEST ITALIBROS. TENKO SOUND OFF IF YOU ARE IN HERE.

in bocca al lupo

GOOD LUCK PASTA-BROS

Good luck, spaghetti niggers.

All you nigger faggots who talk your shit about Sicily, blow it out your ass.

BING BONG WHOO

Where is he when you need him?

Wouldn't Italo Disco be more appropriate? Where is Italian VIPPER when you need him?

I know who I'm voting for

Eurobeat may be even more Italian. I was trying to think of a good Italo Disco song to post and half of them were done by Germans, kek.

Is there anything the Germans can't engineer to perfection?
Besides a final solution.
The holocaust never happened, but it will.

how accurate are they? last I've heard lega was a separatist party who wanted to gain independence of northern regions and separating the north from the centre/south

Im surprised no ones mentioned Shadilay.

Actually Eurobeat was mostly Italians making music for Germans to sell to Japanese.

No, you wouldn't get banned for that.

Okay, enoughposts have passed. I think I can drop another 5 Anchovy's without a ban for spamming.

Dude, it's like hundreds of Anchovys.

I really really really like GMuP.

Serving up some Ceramicola now.

Checked digits of confusion. It was mostly swarthy Italians doing Eurobeat. Almost exclusively, actually.

They toned down the northern nationalism slightly because they want south fags that are tired of niggers showing up to have the right get into the government, so presently they're decentralization fags. Normally the south just milks the north but due to the EU situation being fucking awful they've turned away from the lefties that are currently in power.

Zero problem, just make sure you sage if it's more than 5 posts of images. Not much else is going on itt. Also, don't spam threads where people are trying to post conversations. This thread is pretty slow so you're g2g. It's not the spam, it's the disruption.

Good luck, faggots

this. But you should have added;

lurk for two fucking years you newfag

Bruv I have been here for a while. I know good posting etiquette. Mods have been under a lot of pressure since the campaign started and, justifiably, they have become pretty sensitive to the slightest hint of derailment or sliding. I miss the good old days where we could have shit like a straight touhou thread, but I understand why. I am going to see if I can rally some of my Italian friends and try and jumpstart the online hype. There are a lot of Italians on textboards so make sure to reach out to places like SAoVQ, /prog/rider, and 4-ch.

user I…

Good luck.

so in other words they're pretending to give a shit about the rest of the country to seize power? sounds kinda sketchy, still doesn't seem like there's any other choice besides them and the cuckservatives.
also I never bought and I still don't buy the whole "south is literally niggers and a shit, north did nothing wrong true aryan masterrace" it always sounded like basic divide and conquer, I'm not italian but from my past experience in italy I never saw huge discrepancies in terms of who is worse than who.

The North already has autonomy because the Italian central government doesn't function for shit, but giving more autonomy to the other states in the country would mean less central taxation and bureaucracy as well as making local politics more important. Can't just dodge criticism for the nigger wave by milking gibs from everyone else.

The (((Allies))) funding the Mafia to fight Mussolini in the South during World War II didn't help the situation there.

I really like mussolini-chan

Anchovy a cute A CUTE

Shit I forgot to check those dubs.

I have been awake entirely too long. Time to finish shitposting my deep cover infilitration and go file my report with sharblue/putin/google/nsa/jidf/the gay masonic illuminati

Checking these drills

Go get some sleep user. 8ch.net will probably not give a DNS lookup error tomorrow. Sage for off-topic emotional encouragement.

Buona fortuna pastaniggers!
Thread theme hooktube.com/watch?v=kIkoyi6w-HI

crepi!

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_bocca_al_lupo

not a regular poster, mostly lurk. someone give me the quick rundown. will it end up like france?

S H A D I L A Y

FRATELLI

Forced eviction of the nigger when?

I've missed shadilay….

checked

Rooting for Italy to join V4 by the year's end.

I am fairly certain this is going to work out extremelly well.

My advice:
Print out Pamela Mastropietro posters,
stick them across the country:
and really just include a simple message:
ENOUGH
/abbastanza
BASTA

here here

spread this on social media pastaAnons

The 18-yr-old Italian woman who was raped, tortured and murdered by Nigerian migrants in the town Pollenza was also ritually cannibalized it has been revealed.

Pamela Mastropietro’s dismembered corpse was discovered in a suitcase on a busy street near Macerata. However, her heart, liver and genitals are believed to have been consumed by Nigerian gang members as part of a Nigerian ritual practice.

The brutal murder has been attributed to a so-called “Nigerian Mafia” which has taken root across Italy and is dominating drug dealing in many major urban areas.

Italy has seen serious social consequences as a result of the massive influx of migrants crossing the Mediterranean from war-torn Libya.

theliberal.ie/shocking-18-yr-old-italian-woman-is-raped-murdered-and-cannibalized-by-nigerian-migrants/

spread this far and wide. Everyone across Europe and especially ItaliaAnons

archive.is/vSmSU

If you have any ideas how Holla Forums can help,
post them here

Non perdere la strada E' propio qui davanti a te Montagne da conquistare Chi ha mai detto sarà facile Abbatti ogni limite segnando il tuo tempo E'scritto nel tuo sangue sali supera te stesso Rispondi ad ogni colpo Rialzati non mollare Ogni tuo fottuto giornio Sempre qui per stradaa dimostrare Che non potranno mai fermare questa gioventu la paura e'per le prede non appartiene a questa crew Ricorda chi sei tu La tua storia e' scritta nel DNA Essere esempio il faro, Che nel buio illumina Il sangue degli arditi Tutta la nostra eredità Nel cuore Corridoni nel pugno Carnera IN ALTO LA BANDIERA: ROSSO BIANCO NERA Ricorda chi sei tu La tua storia e' scritta nel DNA Davanti la strada una vita in salita Un marchio sul cuore brucia dentro te Una voce che sussurra tu devi credere Ricorda chi sei tu La tua storia e'scritta nel DNA

PAY DEBTS
FIX YOUR ECONOMY

Most famous Italo Disco song coming through.

Seriously though, Italo Disco is comfy as fuck.

Good luck Pastabros!

(((Pay debts)))
Fuck paying debts to kikes.

SENDING ENERGY FROM THE UK

Who will take the most seats italanons? I'm willing to bet some bitcoin.
The Pentagram party seems the first one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Italian_general_election,_2018

Isn't Italy invaded by hundreds of africans every day? How come the right wingers are not 50%?

Italy has a fuckton of commies. They almost had a commie revolution after WW2.
Plus the usual European D&C democratic process of coalitions and 6 trillion different parties.

Crazy to see that Berlusconi is near the seat of power again. I'm excited to see if Lega will get the most votes. Having a PM Salvini would be great.

HOWEVER

Not to put a damper on everything, but M5S promised all the fucking anti-EU shit in the world including a referendum, but as soon as that fucking faggot Beppe Grillo took power he did the sharpest 180 and went full "Actually I love the EU now LMAO". It remains to be seen if we can trust Salvini and the new Berlusconi. I think people remember that for all of Berlusconi's ridiculously Italian foibles (bunga bunga), he probably wouldn't have let a million niggers from the stone age invade his country. At least, that's the calculus most Italians are making. Having Lega be from the north gives them much more credibility in the whole 'put our country back in order' because northern italy is the only part of italy that still functions semi well.

cause you can get fucking arrested in germany for that. You don't wan't 50% of your movement in jail, that looks fucking bad.

I agree, but that's what personally bothers me:

I M P E T O

why is she so fucking huge in second pic?

She's a big girl.

Italy? More like Shittily.

Il Duce that's why, nerd.

YOU CAN DO IT ITALY
WE BELIEVE IN YOU

Years of dull years of flattening
a generation without feeling
there are no impulses there is no more tension
there is no longer a reason for combat.

The revolution is like the wind

Consuming cancer has destroyed the minds
young people without the only result
young people lost as many years
gentlemen of the system you did not bend us.

Memories of the years of passion re-emerge
the old dream for the revolution returns.
Endless stories of people who paid
you can not give up the fight to this state now.

Clashes in the squares with bars in the hand
the revolutionaries have not fallen in vain.
Fire of the uprising is burning again
the dawn will rise again from the insurrection

bourgeois tyranny still little time
the revolution breaks out at any moment
bourgeois tyranny still little time
the revolution breaks out at any moment.

Northern secession when??

Sending energy from the UK

Do you guys actually care or you're just stroking your own ego?

Sauce on survey?

The fuck is going on in italy?

I got election ads in the mail, some bald cuck propably a leftist. Idk just understood half of it.
Now thats not unusual in itself, but the letter was sent from spain, to my home adress in germoney, which nobody exept the italian government could possibly know.

This

All the luck in the world, my cousins.

Actually, Lupo, both Anchovy and Rita Ciano are our girls. Anchovy/Acciuga is our military, Rita is the spirit of the Italian people, much like Putsch-Chan and Afd-Chan work for the Germans.

That and Anchovy predates 8ch. You can't expect non-italians to know the board mascot of an Italian language board. People will go with what they know, and chances are the average english language image board user is a lot more likely to know Anchovy since she transcends a single board. There is no need to get upset because people are earnestly supporting you and encouraging you to do your best. The jews and their useful idiots are always looking for a fracture to exploit and inventing one over something as silly as this does no one any favors. Everyone needs to work their hardest to turn the tide of jewish corruption and mutual cooperation and good will between whites of all nations is the best chance we have to foster true brotherhood as well as mutual respect for our unique cultures and traditions.

Also I just wanted to post more Anchovy

And what the hell, I might as well join in.

archive.fo/lAYQP
termometropolitico.it/1289186_sondaggi-elettorali-nazionali.html

BUMP FOR RAD RIGHT SPAGHETTI

Italians please take your nation back and dissolve every nigerian organization in your nation

PD is below 20%
Lega is above Forza Italia
5stelle is not inside a coalition, I doubt it can reach 25%
many small parties will have a boost from people tired of the old politicians that never go away; I suspect that Casapound will get 3% for example

The poll is 2 weeks out of date so the percentages probably changed by now.

God speed spaghettibros, make us proud!

Good on you, lad.

She is fitting for the Italian military.
Hopelessly inexperienced, utterly incompetent, no clue what she's doing. Young.
But constantly referring to parts of the history of her people that have little to do with the society she lives in.

I mean you guys didn't have a national military until what the turn of the 20th century? Late 19th century?
People give you shit for your performance in the world wars, but I'd say considerin the handicap it was an amazing job.

i miss those days

Come on you wops you can do this

The Italian military did well when under German command. Also the Venetian navy historically defeated the Ottomans.

ANCHOVY A CUTE!
CUTE!

With no survivors.

I have never heard of Anchovy before this thread

Reading this thread I had a thought about to fix democracy in Canada or many other nations.

How about we make it so you can vote for whatever party you want, but when the votes are counted, people who voted for third parties can then change their votes to support whichever of the two winners they want?

This way everyone will be able to vote for third parties without their votes being wasted, and many more people might vote for third parties, but they can still change their third party votes later.

That's elimination voting and it become harder the more candidates and rounds. They already do that in the Canadian parties anyway and they end up picking people like zog man over the libertarian. Not sure how this is relevant to Italy.

Girls und Panzer it a cute girls doing X series but it is insanely fun. The movie is one of the most enjoyable things I have seen in years. It has the official /k/ seal of autism. It has been pretty much a mainstay on imageboards since it came out. The series has a shit ton of omake episodes and there is an OVA that takes place in the middle of it. If you want to be anal about shit you can google up the specific viewing order for everything, but it isn't necessary to enjoy it.

If anyone has a webm of the Finnish tank rush in the movie that would be awesome. I lost my copy with a hard drive death and I would appreciate getting a new copy of it.

It would be quite entertaining seeing Berlusconi back in power, since that scandal which ruined his career. But now it looks as if he's back in action.

Here

fug

24 HOURS UNTIL SHOWTIME

Well Prussian military leadership is nothing to joke about.
Shame its pretty much dead now thanks to modern Germany.
It could make a comeback but I'd be shocked if they managed to pull it off at this point.

But the key thing to the second thing you said is Venetian.
For most of its post Rome history, Italy was able to rely on other nations for its defence due to the Vatican. So it fell apart into city states all squabbling and fighting each other using mercenary forces.
Even when supposedly united they still relied on mercenaries in the employ of individual cities.

Until around the turn of the 20th century when a formal Italian military was formed.
With little relevant institutional or organisational experience.
Starting from scratch in an area where everyone else has hundreds of years of institutional experience.

history will repeat itself, but not the good part of it:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broglio_elettorale

I fucking hope not for them.

What's the Italian sentiment towards the EU? Didn't you guys get hit hard with the waves of niggers?

>racewar

Most parties are still pro-EU.
Only a few, such as CasaPound and Lega, are against it.
We've been hit hard with negro-waves because of (((them))) killing Gaddafi, otherwise Libya always kept its coasts well monitored.

Buona Fortuna fratelli

Why are the fascists in different groups?

Notice that rat-faced kike journalist trying to accuse Salvini of being a supporter of Luca "God of RaceWar" Traini.
I wonder how he managed to stay calm and not punch that filthy kike,

Movimento 5 Stelle + Right Wing Coalitio = ITALEXIT?

I surely hope so.

God bless the Italians.

Buona Fortuna fratelli
HIGH ENERGY

GO STRONG

Noticed. Good that he remained composure.
Bless Luca!

Molte grazie

Pasta is unholy; pizza was a mistake; eat risotto

t. Duce

wow mods, it looks like 4/pol/aks were correct in pointing fingers at your mediocrity

Good luck Italy, destroy the communist menace.

Last week I even made a thread about CasaPound and got locked a bit later, for some reason.

We need more magick.
Courage from France!

BROTHERS OF ITALY
TAKE MY ENERGY
CRUSH THE GLOBALISTS
SAVE ITALIA
SAVE EUROPA

One is the old Fascists that supported the Mussolini era the other is new ones from the early 2000s.

Viva Italia !

well, not only the secessionist stuff was mostly bullshit to begin with, and they themselves did shit upon it by being part of the government for years. but nothing allows you to recognize a fellow italian better than lots and lots of niggers dealing drugs, having their women work as prostitutes, raping, stealing and practicing ritual cannibalism.

How do you expect to Make Italy Roman Again if you're not posting the best Italo Disco artist?

he tried and he did not apologize.
and he will be sent in a prison full of niggers who are not gonna be kind to him.
which he most likely knew before he did what he did.

archive.is/oHjm6
The left-wing Italian Democratic Party (PD) held a voting class for Muslims this week in Milan, with some highlighting the fact that the party had used ballots where the only choice was the Democratic Party.

The cuck coalition became so desperate that they'll shill for the mudshit, hoping to win.
The Italian article. ilgiornale.it/news/politica/musulmani-lezione-voto-solo-pd-1500066.html

Hopefully you guys avoid this fate.

This was always the plan. But they are pushing for it harder and faster now that they realize they are in jeopardy. Liberals have been pushing for letting outsiders in to affect elections for a long time. I remember 15 years ago they were all excited about turning Texas blue by letting in tons of immigrants and telling them all they're the only party that will look out for them.

I think for Europe, they planned on letting in more and more immigrants until they had absolute certainty they could have control of elections. But the immigrants were a lot worse for society than liberals estimated, and people are already pushing back and threatening to get rid of liberals, before they could subvert democracy by importing non-citizens and promising them they can become citizens if they vote for them.

Liberals are realizing that their plan is starting to backfire, and that it's entirely possible they'll go down in history as a group who tried to launch a coup by inviting non-citizens into a country and giving them the "right" to vote, and then telling them all they'll lose everything if they vote for another party.

a lot of women there
women don't "realize"
they vote with their wet vag and an empty brain

Mutto bene

Letteralmente /ilnostrotizio/?

Pizza fascists; what you guys think of people with Italian descent returning to italy?

I have a guido friend whose grandparents are italian and so hes eligible for a passport.
He wants to come to europe and learn Italian.

blut und boden
we don't want him, tell him to fuck off

MA CHE CAZZO
THESE FUCKING EUROPHILE FAGGOTS HAVE FORMER PD (CENTERLEFT) AND ABSOLUTE COMMUNISTS IN THEIR RANKS AND YOU GODDAMN BURGERS KEEP ON BRINGING THEM UP THINKING THEY'RE SOME SORT OF NEO-CENTRIST ANTI-EU PARTY WHEN THEY WANT GODDAMN AMERICANA-STYLED WELFARE, MORE EUROEZONE SHIT, UNIVERSAL INCOME AND A FUCKING UNIVERSITY GRAD SOCIETY FILLED OF ARMCHAIR INTELLECTUALS WITH FAKE JOBS, I'M SICK OF HAVING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO Y'ALL EVERY GODDAMN THREAD
VOTE LEGA OR CASAPOUND OR MELONI OR JUST FUCKING STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GODDAMN (((M5S)))
Salvini wants to have secure borders and will work with Berlusconi on a Trump-like administration, Casapound needs no introduction and Meloni literally called for THE FUCKING SHITSKIN REMOVAL LIKE GODDAMN DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU??? M5S JUST WANT ANOTHER GODDAMN GERMONEY, DI MAIO HAS BEEN ACTING LIKE FUCKING MACRON TELLIN JOURNALISTS HIS THOUGHTS ARE TOO COMPLEX FOR THEM AND YOU THINK HE'S FUCKING CALLING LUGENPRESSE BUT HE'S JUST A GODDAMN SARACEN NIGGER FROM THE WORST LIBERAL PARTY IN RECENT GODDAMN HISTORY, STOP SUPPORTING THE GODDAMN BASTARD

H I G H

E N E R G Y

'STO POSTO E' PIENO DI NEGRI
Dovresti capire che la situazione di Holla Forums e' un po' tragica.
Mettendo da parte il fatto che riescono appena a comprendere la loro di politica (immagina doversi documentare su fatti esteri), gran parte dell'utenza e' costituta da 56%ers che non fanno altro che rigurgitare un paio di cagate lette su precedenti discussioni, completamente incapaci di formulare proprie tesi ed argomentazioni.
La colpa e' anche dei moderatori, i quali ti bandiscono nell'eventualita' in cui tu decida di avventurarti in temi che non sono Holla Forums-approved.

gee I didn't expect that from a guy like him.

pls stop
I already had my daily fap

How long until we find out the results and are all the red areas in OP urban zones full of niggers and uni students (the demographics that vote cuck in every country)?

This. I need a livestream with Holla Forumsack-coated commentary from one of you Italiafags.

Stop masturbating in order to maintain healthy amounts of dopamine receptors and free testosterone.

/r/ing video of southern Italians crying due to high crime due to nigger migrants swarming.

Perfect redpill vids for normalfags right now.

Hope it aint too early for this

Sure, I'll deprive myself of the only pleasure in my life and a cancer free prostate for bro-science, no questions asked.

Generally speaking you want to have a wank every eight or ten days.

Either commit suicide by jew or fuck off the board.

Just as I expected. Der ewiger Florentiner.

About 24 hours, I think.
That part of north-central Italy is composed of the infamous red regions, you can't expect anything good to come out of there, and it's always been like this. Heck, I'm surprised the provinces of Massa-Carrara and Lucca are blue.

Sad.

Negro putanesco, la tua sporra terrone Borghi viene amazato. Na zona terrone inizia dopo bolzano. Amazati terrone di merda ma prima ritorna a diocane. Razza di merda terrone. Siete Africa.

Am I retarded, or is she from grills und panzer?

*Sad!

Both

Whoops, forgot my Anchovies.

Grow the fuck up dude. You're a pathetic failure because you're a lazy piece of shit and you try to rationalize it that you can just stop pulling your dick 5 times a day and you'll magically stop being a fat ugly 30 year old virgin living with your mom instead of actually having to work hard for something once in your miserable life.
Porn didn't fuck up your life, you did, and cucking yourself isn't going to fix it.

Are we just not talking about how we memed ourselves into a timeline where the (grand?)daughter of fucking BENITO MUSSOLINI put out a disco record that was big in Japan?

Reported for anti white posting, you filthy kike!

This video was never more related
good luck Italy

Good luck you pasta's. I fucking love spaghetti.

Wizards ID 1488

I got you fam

So fucking close

We're crashing the EU fam.

Note: Yellow is Five Star, not More Europe

Did someone say italo disco?
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

Is there any livestream coverage of the election, preferably in burgerspeak?

Call me when 14.88%

They have some whites, but I agree. Most are no longer.

how long until the next Poglavnik?

Let's hope we don't get a massive let down like with France.

It's insane, isn't it? And she hasn't retired.
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/28429/ALESSANDRA_MUSSOLINI_home.html

France was wishful thinking tbh. The polls were trending to our side, but they were never on our side. Italy is different, the outlook is much brighter. I predict a Holla Forums win.

France is like a woman, always terrible opinions, but pretty, and does best when it stays in the kitchen. And in need of a good nazi dicking again. Let's hope Germany can play husband anytime soon

The let down could still happen if center right wins and Berlusconi gets his man in. The only real threat to the EU is salvini. Luckily Berlusconi will play ball to stay relevant.

I want to _ musso-chan
HINT HINT feed cannolis to

With the way the French presidential election system works it would've been nothing short of an absolute miracle if FN won. 35% was a little shy of my hope for 40%, but a third of France voting sensibly is a sign of improvement.

Burgers, there's no good candidate for this election, everyone pussied out about leaving Europe, and none's going to get back our national banks, so whoever wins we're still fucked.

I don't think we have the tech for that.

That comes later. Now it is all about keeping non-whites away from women in the country. This election will decide the number of non-whites in the country just as all elections before it. There's never not a time to be fighting.

Just came back from the poll.
Put a beautiful symmetrical cross on pic related.

Few months ago i was speaking to a commie in his terms, thinking i was one of them, whose was going to protest against casapound, how that party is necessary to rise up in Italy to create chaos in politics and stimulate change, ironically that symbol reminds me of the chaos symbol mixed with the iron cross.

Couldn't resist making a transparent version of that.

Artists and architects always give engineers fucking nightmares.

10 AM IN ITALY LET'S GO

Wait,
is this the prophecy?

Steve Bannon in Italy for some reason.
archive.fo/jupk8

Also some polling intention survey.

On the election fucking day. Member and former minister of the Democratic Party led coalition government.
archive.is/b90Nb
rts.ch/play/radio/la-matinale/audio/elections-legislatives-en-italie-interview-de-cecile-kyenge-ancienne-ministre-de-lintegration?id=9352303&station=a9e7621504c6959e35c3ecbe7f6bed0446cdf8da
Former Minister: Italy Must Be Guided in Its ‘Change of Population’ Due to Immigration

>She also said that “racism exists” and Italy needs to be “guided in this change, I can say, this change of population, the change in the composition of the population” brought about by immigration.

So the "climate of fear" is created by those evil right-wingers who talk about niggers making the country unsafe, not the niggers who actually make the country unsafe. I don't even doubt the neggress believes her own bullshit, niggers always think the fault is anyone's but theirs.

I'm wishing you the best pastabros but I'm not holding my breath. Here's hoping Italy wakes up

The numbers are on our side so far…

If you Italians fuck this up then I’ll take away your Nutella and Heineken. I hope I’ve made myself clear.

It's dutch m8

Doesn’t mean Italians don’t guzzle it down you fucking idiot, KYS

Is Kek telling us that Rome rises from its ashes?

Best of luck my ItaKa!.

Südtirol (""Alto Adige"") is still German, though.

We all agree with that sentiment. But they like it much better here, both because they're exempt from certain taxes (unlike what would happen if they became Austrian or German all of a sudden) and they enjoy a special place among other Italian regions by virtue of being our representatives to Winter Sports. It's a common joke among Italians to feign being an Olympian Announcer calling for the Italian Aces such as Karl Schultz etc.

They prefer Peroni IIRC

Maybe

YOU GUYS
WASTED
YOUR FUCKING VOTES

I see a lot of nip cartoon whores being posted but I don't see much actual information.
Does anyone have some of that?

Basically, anything but Lega means that Europe will become black.
Casapound (Fascists) is either controlled opposition of a bunch of morons that will never get nearby being in power.
Another movement is Cinque Stelle, which is basically the very essence of controlled opposition, I can't imagine Soros not having blew his load into each and everyone of those people.

So yeah, if Lega and Salvini don't get the majority Italy is fucked, expect the Ius Soli (citizenship for those born in italian soil) to become a reality and for Europe to crumble.

That was very helpful, thanks!

Europe could always have it's own DOTR.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ofQDNWex2So

Dumbass lefty woman screeches autistically at church to protest right wing.
archive.fo/1XTIH

Yeah, fuck Italy, and fuck the UK.

They're not brothers, they're slovenly parasites. Let the degenerate ones fade.

No fuck (((you))) D&C Kike

If anything, Lega is the actual controlled opposition, since it's the oldest right-winged party in-game, often covered by media.
CasaPound has been historically around has social movement, on the news exclusively for its riots against negros, and only recently as an actual party.

It's precisely the kike who attempts to freeload off of Americans White people. We have nothing like solidarity here. And I'm not sucking up to some foreigners who have no respect for us. So curse them.

Why would you come in this thread just to shit-talk?

Who would respond to someone just to shitpost?

Again, only an idiot would spend time trying to help the Italians. Name one even remotest example of Italian aid to America.

If you're gonna go with that argument, then people shouldn't vote at all.

EXCELLENCE

Cancer.
Filtered.

HIGH ENERGY

youtu.be/P6EtKqf33E4

No matter what, Berlusconi keeps having women undress for him

I don't care what they do. It's not a matter that pertains to us. They are not allies with Americans.

KEK

UNSUFFERABLE LARD ARSE

Got any mid results?

cnbc.com/2018/03/04/as-italy-votes-europe-fears-populist-euroskeptic-gains.html

What a terrible way to put it, he literally called her an unfuckable fatass, yet even worse

I can't decide if they're worse than TRS and IM at this fascism thing or not, but they're all pretty close

FALSE.
Di Stefano said that the State should recognize homosexual unions and that they should be forbidden from adopting children.

All the shit against casapound is from italians on leftypol. Don't fall for it mods, better yet ban immediately.
Same shit as it was with Generation Identity.
Massive smear campaign but mods being american first fall for it meanwhile, casapound and GI they are 100% good movement.

TOP KEK

Casapound is literally nothing and if you believe you're not wasting your vote voting for them you're an idiot.
It's like being American and voting Third Party, literally a waste of a vote.
But ehy, keep draining votes from Lega, let's see if that way you can get Cinque Stelle in power instead, fucktard.

Lega is literally the only right choice.
Vote anything else and you're just giving power to the Cinque Stelle, which trive on nothing but "LOL WE'RE NEW AND A LITERAL COMEDIAN STARTED OUR MOVEMENT!".

This seems pretty convoluted. The right wing coalition made a necessary but dangerous decision when allying with Berlusconi and his party. Right now they have the majority of the votes in the polls as well, so what happens if their coalition is victorious but has to pretty much give the idiot his 4th term in power? You can say all you want about how based he is for shit-talking other politicians we hate but while that's cool and all, he's a piece of shit himself and you all know it. It's better still than having the progressives in power but by how much?

You're a dumbass.
Casapound is a waste of a vote because, and let me write this in red letters for you…
IT LITERALLY CANNOT WIN UNDER ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCE
There is a literal 0% Casapound will win.
This is not like Trump, where he was the well known "underdog", nobody fucking knows Casapound and the propaganda against Fascism worked wonders against it.
You idiots are the real fucking shills here, wanting to divide and conquer.

Can you fucking understand that this is not the time to do traction?
To invest for the future?
Sure, investing PREVIOUSLY in having Casapound gaining some traction would've been nice but right the fuck now if anything but Lega goes into power Italy is fucked.

If Cinque Stelle gets in power IT'S FUCKING OVER.
THE END.
Europe is done, it will be renamed Africa.

Go fuck yourself with your fucking blackpill spastic.
Filtered.

Attento che il superturco RImbambul bandisce anche te.

I know that Lega is preferable. Calm your tits and stop spazzing

You realize there are IDs here, right?
Or do you simply not know how posting here works?

Fitered.
Kys

HIGH ENERGY

At this point I'm going to assume this whole thread is just retards from ✡✡✡✡✡ trying to divide and conquer those sitting at the fence.
Ignore these retards: vote Lega or Italy as we know it is over.

This.

All french anons always said it was impossible due to the way their representation system (doesn't) work.
That's not the same thing in Italy.

This

Voting for CasaPound is literally having Berlusconi instead of Salvini as PM.
Congratulations.

checked
glad to see them go

We do, it's letting the Neapolitans handle the logistics

Germans have been getting cucked so hard by immigration for a decade now and still vote in extreme left. The constant reminder of WW2 and German white guilt is worse there than any other country in the West. I mean don't get me wrong I do believe it's inevitable that Germany will shift to the far right, but I wonder what it's going to take for that to happen sooner rather than later? I know many Germans are getting fed up, some are even moving away from their country to places like Poland and Merkels ratings are at an all time low, but will it be enough for them to vote right in the next elections?

If the Germans uncuck then that will be the beginning of the end of the EU and far left control, so I do hope it happens sooner rather than later. Any Germans here to give some input on the opinions of most Germans in your country atm? How is it looking in terms of voting? Are your people starting to truly wake up? As an outsider I can only go by what I read and hear and it's difficult to get reliable sources.

It all depends on today.
If the right doesn't win today, it's over.
We are the last bastion, we are also the gateway.
If we fall, the walls will fall with us and the plans of the UN to replace Europeans with niggers and the like will succeed.

Pray that Salvini will succeed or it's all over.

Sending energy

Stop spamming you fucking retard.

It looks like a filtered person is replying to me. (You're filtered, faggot Kek)

Don't worry. Italian election is gonna be (((rigged))) like any other election in "democratic" EUSSR.

Buona fortuna!

Also

Has (8)
Confuses the US system of FPTP with the European system
Pretty much every post is

Since I've summarized your complete existence, you can stop spamming up the thread now.

Because, as you mentioned, we have IDs here.

That's a whole not of not a single fucking argument you wrote there.
Can you explain how voting Casapound has any use aside from letting other parties gain more traction against Lega?
Everyone would want the next coming of Hitler, we cannot afford that right now however, we need the best thing we can get, in this case Salvini.

But please, go ahead, waste your votes on a party that has no chance in hell to make a single change, let's all split up and let the left win this elections as well.

KEK

Like many things, it's a basically true premise extrapolated to a ridiculous conclusion through the power of autism. Fapping to porn is "bad" because it tends to escalate in frequency and degeneracy, leading to jew-tier fetishes and chronically depressed testosterone. However it *doesn't* follow that an occasional fap to your imagination is bad. Testosterone peaks after 2-3 weeks of abstinence, past that point you're not obtaining super saiyan alpha powers, you're just sexually frustrating yourself for no real reason. If you must look at something then pure 2D maidens are arguably better since they're not real.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

Sient amica

Being a blackpill is obviously less helpful than voting.

What the fuck is this blackpill bullshit?
Casapound cannot win it's not a blackpill, especially since it's Salvini that we need to put in power, not Casapound.
You idiots latched onto Casapound without even knowing what the fuck they are all about, just because you saw a whiff of fascism into it.
Stop riding this crap like fashion, Casapound was never the goal, it was always about Lega.

When are the official results?

After the (((minor technical postpone)))

I think we stop voting at 23:00.
Dunno if they begin counting before that.

Post as soon as they're in

Yeah, Studio Aperto confirmed it.
They will begin counting after 23:00.

Crap, another election thread which I will sleep during the time of the counting.

It's basically in four hours, as I said before.
Albeit, the reports on TV said they will come back up at 00:00, so it might be five hours.
As soon as I hear something I will report here, will try to see if I can find a site and whatnot for Holla Forums but who knows if we actually have any of that shit here.

no mid-forecasts before that?

We'll probably have to wait until ~2:00/3:00 before we can have reliable results though

I'm looking on TV but doesn't seem to be anything up yet.
Maybe it will come up close to the end but I'm not sure, honestly.

However.
voxnews.info/2018/03/04/dati-affluenza-dicono-che-sara-unonda-leghista/

Word is that Lega (thankfully) will probably win, since their regions count a lot of voters actually voting, while the commie regions have less, in terms of % of who is voting and who's staying home.
Aside from that though, not much.

EVERY TIME YOU POST TO Holla Forums YOU SUPPORT THE RAPE OF CHILDREN

Would you believe that the largest gathering of Pedophiles are at one website? It’s called 8ch.net. Hosted by Jim Watkins an American on the run (Tax Fraud) living in the Philippines, a well known haven for Pedophiles. Watkins also runs a “pig farm” in a remote location along with the website and N.T. Technology.

In order to make a proper and factually correct accusation, proof must be provided. The boards are not just some “MAP” discussion but actual promotion of pedophilia including rape and violence against children. Caution is advised as some of the following will likely cause emotional distress.

Holla Forums has 13 boards devoted to promoting pedophilia. Most of the time the posts skirt US law. With actual child pornography posted frequently until they are removed by moderators. In addition, Holla Forums also features 4 other boards promoting rape, snuff and beastiality.

8ch.net/younglove
Political and other discussions of how to as well as making it legal to rape your children

8ch.net/bl
Pics and fantasies of raping boys

8ch.net/tot
Grotesque board about raping and torturing toddlers
Here’s a sample that is by far the worst thing I’ve
ever seen on the internet. 8ch.net/tot/res/1312.html

Screenshot in case it’s taken down.

8ch.net/in
Celebration of incest

8ch.net/delicious
As in “cake” referring to pre-teen girls

8ch.net/loli
Cartoons featuring rape, murder and torture of children

8ch.net/creep
Stalkers or “Creepers” posting pics, creepy fantasies and personal info of young girls
taken from social media sites.

8ch.net/yg
As in “young”. Pedophiles posting pics of girls they wish to molest.

8ch.net/8teen
Pics of teens that mostly not 18+

8ch.net/ss
Adult women molesting young boys.

8ch.net/shota
Topic of Boys being raped by Adult men.

8ch.net/waifuist
Creepers posting pics and fantasies of pre-teen and tween girls.

8ch.net/b
A “random” board that tolerates frequent pedophile related postings.
And its users think a girl eating live mice is “pretty”.
8ch.net/b/res/7763535.html

———-

Other boards

8ch.net/rape
Pics, Vids and vulgar fantasies of rape, torture and murder of girls and women.

8ch.net/gore
Lunatics posting pics, vids and fantasies of death, torture and murder.

8ch.net/r73
Or “SnuffR73”
“Gore, sex, sadism, torture”. The mentally ill proclaiming death and torture pics as erotica.

8ch.net/zoo
Stomach wrenching board about rape and torture of Animals.

Go back to Reddit, you niggerfaggot.

Commit suicide.

Have you ever seen what Italy looks like on Sunday? Wait it out for a while before giving the actual turnout.

Can I start making my celebratory fussiloni?

spicie meatball

EVERY TIME YOU POST TO Holla Forums YOU SUPPORT THE RAPE OF CHILDREN

Would you believe that the largest gathering of Pedophiles are at one website? It’s called 8ch.net. Hosted by Jim Watkins an American on the run (Tax Fraud) living in the Philippines, a well known haven for Pedophiles. Watkins also runs a “pig farm” in a remote location along with the website and N.T. Technology.

In order to make a proper and factually correct accusation, proof must be provided. The boards are not just some “MAP” discussion but actual promotion of pedophilia including rape and violence against children. Caution is advised as some of the following will likely cause emotional distress.

Holla Forums has 13 boards devoted to promoting pedophilia. Most of the time the posts skirt US law. With actual child pornography posted frequently until they are removed by moderators. In addition, Holla Forums also features 4 other boards promoting rape, snuff and beastiality.

8ch.net/younglove
Political and other discussions of how to as well as making it legal to rape your children

8ch. net/bl
Pics and fantasies of raping boys

8ch. net/tot
Grotesque board about raping and torturing toddlers
Here’s a sample that is by far the worst thing I’ve
ever seen on the internet. 8ch.net/tot/res/1312.html

Screenshot in case it’s taken down.

8ch. net/in
Celebration of incest

8ch. net/delicious
As in “cake” referring to pre-teen girls

8ch. net/loli
Cartoons featuring rape, murder and torture of children

8ch. net/creep
Stalkers or “Creepers” posting pics, creepy fantasies and personal info of young girls
taken from social media sites.

8ch. net/yg
As in “young”. Pedophiles posting pics of girls they wish to molest.

8ch. net/8teen
Pics of teens that mostly not 18+

8ch. net/ss
Adult women molesting young boys.

8ch. net/shota
Topic of Boys being raped by Adult men.

8ch. net/waifuist
Creepers posting pics and fantasies of pre-teen and tween girls.

8ch. net/b
A “random” board that tolerates frequent pedophile related postings.
And its users think a girl eating live mice is “pretty”.
8ch. net/b/res/7763535.html

———-

Other boards

8ch. net/rape
Pics, Vids and vulgar fantasies of rape, torture and murder of girls and women.

8ch. net/gore
Lunatics posting pics, vids and fantasies of death, torture and murder.

8ch. net/r73
Or “SnuffR73”
“Gore, sex, sadism, torture”. The mentally ill proclaiming death and torture pics as erotica.

8ch. net/zoo
Stomach wrenching board about rape and torture of Animals.

pedophilechan.wordpress.com/

I have never seen a tor ID post anything of value ever. I didn't filter it because, in my naivety I thought that someone may somewhere down the line need to post with relative freedom from governmental observation. But I mean come on it was always involved in the US deepstate. Now that it is completely kiked out I feel no compunction filtering it. Only jews and their lies come from torpedos.

That said DO YOUR BEST WOPS

They only have one ID so even if they change nodes you still won't see them.

Pretty much what we all should do if I'm utterly honest. So just a reminder, it's Lega that NEED to win the election, right?

how did you faggots know?

There's literally nothing wrong with having a Oedipus complex.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/judaism/
Get the fuck out of here with your freudian bastardization.

I was trying to do a play on that infamous "There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish" post but it didn't come out obvious enough.

sauce plz for song. bitte danke.

Just got back from the polls, drew 3 big fat crosses on the Lega logo. Now we cross fingers.

How do I find this mysterious 8ch using my typewriter?

Death is just the beginning of your doom, Jew. The swastika will again reign eternal! HEIL!!

BLANK RESULTS MAPS UP
Percent reporting:
elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/votanti/20180304/votantiCI
Results:

They need the most percentage in the coalition.

Italianons, why have the 5 Star Movement cucked so hard from being anti-EU, anti-Euro and anti-Bankers to something you could read from a generic Social Democrat pamphlet?

Alright, cheers.

Because the 5 Star Movement are nothing except a bunch of 6 Star pussy whipped bitch boys.

EXIT POLLING IN 2 HOURS

Good luck from Romania, you wonderful bastards.
Please conquer us again once you win against the nigger hordes.

Kick Vee

I'm going to sleep. God bless you all italinons, you have my energy.

Can't even click on a random website looking for news about the election without seeing garbage about "muh white males!" being pushed as one of the (((top stories)))

So imagine their surprise when Lega gets the most percentage in the coalition.

SHADILAY, ITALINONS

Waiting patiently for results

I'm late to the party. Who are we rooting for, and how are our odds?

Right Wing Coalition, and damn good.

Checked, Lega Nord lead by Matteo Salvini is Holla Forums approved.

Good to hear. Don't get lax now, Itanons.

Have a birb fighting as hard as you should be.

From what I've gathered from the thread, Casapound and Lega were the ones being talked about.

I have family up in the North (Aunts and Uncles in Pordinone).
I'm slightly jealous of them cause they all mostly have blue eyes but I hope their voting Lega Nord!
I'm going back in 2020, and would like to not have to primarily focus on protecting my mother and grandmother.

Fratelli d'Italia are a best too. This coalition is all good.

Got something of a non-sequitur for you, because I don't get to talk to national Italians very often. What kind of place is Ortona? What are its regional stereotypes? I hear places down south are considered niggerly by the rest of the country, but Ortona is kind of in the middle, so I don't know if that applies. Wikipedia says it was the location of some of the fiercest urban fighting of WWII, getting it the nickname of "Little Stalingrad".

t. Ameribro whose great grandfather came from Ortona.

High Energy

See the OP for a good breakdown of the coalition.

There's basically one shill with a dozen or so posts who's pushing Lega over Casa Pound with "muh wasted vote" bullshit. One can reasonably make the argument that a vote for the more Holla Forums-like members of the coalition is somewhat better than a vote for someone less Holla Forums-like in the coalition, but to argue that the more Holla Forums-like ones are controlled op and worthless to vote for at all is the work of a shill.

We flew into Rome and went North from there.
I wouldn't really know, but the Gypsies really died down when you went North, but that was likely a population thing.

Are you even italian?
Do you even know what you're talking about?
It should be easy to prove me wrong if Casapound is the better choice… except you can't, because Casapound is either controlled opposition made only to split the votes on the right or a bunch of idiots that cannot behave properly.
Just because they say they are fascists doesn't mean they are viable, the way the act in public reminds me more of the Cinque Stelle than actual fascists.
Salvini, meanwhile, literally wants to steamroll gypsies tents and has said so on multiple occasions, Casapound meanwhile didn't say or do anything of the like, granted that they do good deeds but they don't act as the fascists they advertise themselves as.

FUCK!
I'm Praying for a Landslide Victory Now!

SHADILAY, ITALIANI
Sending you High Energy from Canada

stop masturbating you disgusting sodomite

Leaf please stop, your thoughts alone will cuck Italy.

Extremely underrated post

you are a faggot lol

It's just the way it is and no matter of how big a faggot I may or may not be, that ain't gonna change.

Sending my remaining high energy to Italy. I want you guys to make Lega Nord lead by Matteo Salvini a reality!

POWER HIGH ENERGY TOKYO FIRE

that would be lega friend

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.

a real fascist, that's who you moderate faggot

SIEG HEIL VICTORIA SIEG HEIL ITALIA! TAKE OUR ENERGY KEK!

FUCKING CHECKED
MAKE ITALIA SPQR AGAIN!!

Yeah, fucking likely.
That's why Casapound was named the threat to Europe, right?
Oh wait, no, that's Salvini!
Salvini is having the media treat him like Trump was treated… while little Casapound is being ignored like the irrelevant little party of LARPers they are.
You're a joke and so is your party, you didn't do anything until now, while Salvini is actually giving us the change to make to have a right wing goverment.
Casapound was never an option, I'll surprised if it will ever be.

Checked

trump lover thought so. fucking moderate trash go shill more for the system

Let's be honest, fascism won't be established in an election, however Lega would a damn good start.And if they ever cuck out peoples will get more and more pissed.

Good news incoming. Local Italian media look both enraged/crushed like after Trump won. And are ranting against "fascist reactionaries". I think they know something we don't know.

Kike confirmed.
Fuck off and die in a ditch.

That's what I am saying.
Voting Casapound is pointless, first of all not everyone know them, second they are too extreme to be voted after a libtard goverment.
Also, they don't make the statements Lega makes.
Lega is simply the only options, much like Trump.
The other options aren't really options, it's just death.

Nice get

Nice, in France I remember seeing all these kikes smiling before announcing the result.

SPQR is the oldest acronym still technically in use, since Mussolini had it stamped into manhole covers

I think what your trying to say is that this election vote for Lega next election if CasaPound has better polling and if it doesn't divide the votes and gives the election to the liberalfags vote for them. Is that right?

Frankly, I don't like Casapound myself.
But yeah, basically that.

But some breaking news!
Cinque Stelle has the majority, by itself, 31%!
Congratulation to all that voted Casapound!
Only thanks to you this was possible!

Go Mario

Stupid whore. What did she think she will achieve?
Silvio's face when

Gloria Exercitvs!

Ehy fascistone!
Mi spieghi come è che i cinque stelle hanno così tanti voti?
Non è che votare Casapound è stata una troiata pazzesca?
No?
Non è che votare un partito che non aveva una cazzo singola speranza di farcela è stata una perdita di tempo, quando era ovvio che solo la Lega aveva una speranza di farcela?

L'estremismo, mio caro coglione, ha valore solo se sei capace di mantenerlo.
Se sei un idiota qualsiasi e nessuno di prende sul serio dell'estremismo te ne fai una gran sega.
Tu e i tuoi finti valori del cazzo.

How long till they announce officially?

Exit polls so far:

Exit polls in the Italian election point to a hung parliament, with the Five-Star Movement set to be the largest single party.
Italy, RAI exit poll:
M5S-EFDD: 30.5%
PD-S&D: 22%
FI-EPP: 14.5%
LN-ENF: 14.5%
FdI-*: 5%
LeU-S&D: 4%
+E-*: 3.5%
Ncl-*: 2%
CP-*: 1%
SVP-EPP: 1%

has the madman done it?

Checked
Praise Kek

I think we'll start hearing results later tonight

Not liking the sound of this.

Welcome to democracy, the system made with ungovernability in mind for the fear of Caesars.

Exit polls show the right-wing alliance is comfortably ahead:

nope
needs 42% by law

No, you see:
M5S-EFDD: 30.5%
PD-S&D: 22%
+E-*: 3.5%
CP-*: 1%

I'm fucking sweating bullets here.

We need a big get, and quick.

NcI is there too:
Ncl-*: 2%

= 36%

lol

From /ita/

Fine then I'll hold my breath until the final result.

Lega beating out Forza is great news

TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY GUIDO'S!

too late, vote closed 30 min ago

TG La Sette is theorizing there won't be a goverment without the Cinque Stelle now.
Though Casapound got like the 0.7%, so I guess someone that fucking irrelevant didn't really matter anyway in the end.

Damn it.

Calm your tits anons, the right wing coalition needs at least 40% to be the majority in parliament

So far so long italy.

The issue is that the right coalition is a coalition.
Cinque Stelle it's its own fucking party.
They have the same % as a coalition, from what I am understanding.

What EU country isn't in shambles or hung at this point? Hasn't it been UK, Germany and now Italy?

SPQR is an initialism, an acronym has to be an initialism that's also pronounceable as a word.

Everyone knew 5 stelle was going to get the most votes. But Italy is a parliamentary system, so alliances fucking matter.

M5S is running alone in its own coalition, so yes, the votes are the same, if that's what you mean

5star is a meme and will die out when it does nothing or ends up destroying Italy with help from liberals.

What if they have a little bit under 40%? Will they still be able to stifle the EU's destabilization or stall their agenda? Or will they be absolutely powerless? [I'm a burger so I don't know much about Euro politics]

I just want them to fucking die already.
They are like a fucking cancer.
Just fucking feed them ricin oil.

what

I hate democracy.

Why is all the liberal press panicked about the 5star movement. I thought they were Italian nationalists?

dont let your memes be dreams

40% is needed to get a majority bonus and without that no coalition will ever be able to form the government. If this is the case, we'll either have new elections or strange (((alliances))) in parliament.

they change idea every 5 minutes
not reliable to run a country

Oh crap, just forgot there were the mail votes.

*5stars

now Mattarella has to talk to parties for 3 days to find a way out of this mess

Idk about you guys but I'm treating myself to some celebratory midnight gelato

Anyone have a link to the live exit polls?

/ita/

They're a weird socialist party with some "anti- establishment" ideas like Universal Basic Income. Journalists don't like them because they don't follow exactly in lockstep with (((official))) leftism. But they're aggressively pro-refugees so they're obviously garbage.

I can't read spaghetti runes, so I couldn't find the polls.
link pls

Brexit was like this we waited until the following morning to find out. It was all pro remain until last few vote counting was all done exit poles full of shite. Hope Italy unfucks itself good luck Italy bros.

live counting here:

Can we go back to calling the left "sinister"?

holy fuck

Can someone explain this image? Last I heard FI was tied with LN. If I'm reading this right, LN doubled FI turnout and we absolutely have PM Salvini.

If thats a national percentage holy fuck, if its regional good. Feels like a early birthday

It just seems to be early vote count for now.

I have zero knowledge about Italian politics. What does this mean?

I don't speak pasta. What is going on? Who are the good parties?

What is the difference between the right wing coalition parties? Also, which one is more extreme Forza Nuova or CasaPound?

MIGA

Forza Nuova is Mussolini fascists, CasaPound is Golden Dawn style neo-fascists. They should get together some time.

Am I seeing this right? Have the pasta-bros pulled this shit off?

Nevermind, this is with 0 closed polling stations. While good at that location, the FI / LN exit polling shows a near perfect tie at 14.5%

From what it's looking like, the right coalition will be sitting at 36% with the faggot M5S party soaking up 30% of the vote and the rest for the rest of the pozzed parties. AFAIK you need 40% to form a government.

Forza Nuova is not Forza Italia. Forza Italia is basically the republican party of Italy. Berlusconi is essential the head of that, our old head of state who is much too pro-EU. However it looks like we are headed for a hung parliament and another round of elections given this result. Not sure how it works in Italy on multiple round elections, but if its anything like France, it isnt good.

An option would be M5S to make a bizarre alliance with Lega. An economic left version of fascism, basically.

Right wing is currently winning.
Results from top to bottom:
Right-wing coalition (Northern League / cuckservatives / nationalists / Christian democrats) 40.97%
Left-wing coalition (Democrats / progressives / greens / liberals / South Tyrol party) 28.23%
Clown party 23.1%
Socialists 3.38%
Neo-fascists (Golden Dawn tier types) 1.545

fuck the (((exit polls))).

Good Goy

You need to temper the autism a bit. This is too early to call still. Your pictures show barely 2K votes cast. You're not helping anyone by being overeager. Let's not spread disinfo.

Exit polls, while maybe influenced, do not show nearly the same result. It's dumb to base your opinions on the election with zero precincts reporting. It's the same as the US election when people were celebrating when Trump won one county when there was many more to yet be counted. Not trying to put a damper, but european elections are much less predictable given the parliamentary system.

Could you provide some background information for non-spaghettis?
Is this right wing different from previous years etc? In my country the right wing is just as bad so Looking at the results what is the most interesting part for this election?

Alright so, during these last years of basically occupation government (center-right was in power, deposed by the EU in favor of center-left so that they could ship niggers through our country to europe), election laws were changed.

Now we're forced to vote on a "mixed system", effectively with both a "national" and a "regional" layer, the former "uninominale" ("one name") and the latter "proportional".

So, this election places asses in chairs for both the "camera" and the "senato", 630 and 315 respectively.

Of the 630 for the Camera, 231 are from "one name" lists, 386 in "proportional" ones, 12 from italians voting from abroad and 1 from Val d'Aosta (a real tiny region).

Of the 315 for the Senate, 115 is one name lists, 193 proportional, 6 foreign votes 1 Val d'Aosta.

42% to form a government

The very system to vote with is absolutely compromised and corrupt to the fucking bone, it's literally designed to put obstacles in the way at (((their))) command, HOWEVER it is not total control and they rely heavily on citizens NOT voting. For a decade, non voters have been the biggest party in the country.

This time seems different, pic related is voter affluence. There is a very decent chance of success.

If the Northern League ends up leading the cuckservatives the country is having a big shake-up.
If the cuckservatives lead it's meh.

also if the Clowns lead, the country explodes.

From what I understand, M5S is like the Bernie SJW party of Italy?

WIN, TAKUMI

They were supposed to stand for 5 issues (the 5 stars in their party name) and they used to be anti-EU but then last year they flipped on that and every other policy and any place they've been elected they haven't been able to run anything. Bernie had the Democrats, it's like if he tried running his own actual party.

There are no real fascist parties. Don't listen to this faggot

Casa Pound - Fake "nazi" movement (think alt-kikes) to pin on the center right. Salvini did a masterful job of laughing "fascism" off.
M5S - Pro EU cucks who've wrapped themselves in an anti-establishment message. Completely full of shit
Forza Italia - Silvio Berlusconi led party. Hes completely corrupt and will do anything for money and the mob.
Lega - The only real threat to the EU but had to join up with Forza to gain legitimacy in the south and the mob. If Salvini lays out a plan that's more profitable than letting muzzies into the country, Berlusconi will toss them out on their ass himself. The north and south sort of hate each other. A sentiment that's gone back for decades.
PD - Lib party who have the brainwashed left vote. Anyone voting for a Renzi led party is retarded.
They can form coalitions - Centro Destra (center right) -> Forza Italia + Lega + Brothers of Italy (Fratelli d'Italia) + Us with Italy (Noi Con Italia)
My biggest fear is the M5S cucks and PD will unite because the EU will force them to. While that gives them five years in office, it completely destroys the M5S party. Exactly whats happened now in Germany.

Will answer any other questions.

Salt levels are rising.

You didn't describe Forza Nuova though.

Beautiful.

(((Mentana)))

Aren't they more comparable to the Identitarians? They do some community outreach though, so I guess that's why user compared them to Golden Dawn.

I wish the left were right about everything being fascist.

Why is the response of people like this always

They like fiction.

Because, Muh Books

Fuck your smear campaign on Casa Pound and fuck yourself too

Have you ever read Locke?

Projection, as always. They can't read, so they tell us to read assuming that we also can't read.

They think anyone who doesn't hold their opinions is "uneducated".

Who hates Casa Pound most- leftists.
Who has most interest to smear campaign Casa Pound-leftists.
Use your brain people

I'm a spaghettianon, I'll translate:

Any party that openly does nazi solutes is full of shit or retarded imo.

Checked.
He seems upset )

Good riddens.

Cancer

Go jump into a freeway plz

Back to leftypol

Well, it is called the ROMAN salute for a reason you fucking moron.

Only parties I'm aware of. You're probably thinking of forza italia (Berlusconi).

Will the right wing coalition address the Jewish question ?

KILL YOURSELF

When you add in FdI votes (Meloni), the right-wing coalition has a decent lead. Currently by 4% or so.

Not really, they basically are a party running on literally not much else than "We are young and new! All other parties are corrupt and crappy but hey, at least you don't know if we are crappy yet". A lot of people are so dissatisfied with the current political climate that they fall for their bullshit.

They have little to no idea of what the hell are doing, and a lot of their voters don't even care because all they want is to crash and burn the state and replace it with something else (no idea what, but sure it smells a lot like communism). They bring some plans to the table as any other parties obviously, but don't really make much sense and everyone jaded enough can see that they are just a bunch of puppets that will do anything their (((masters))) command.

The only thing they ever have accomplished is being the first party of the country. While it's an impressive result for a meme party, it's pointless since alliances are extremely important in Italy and they adamantly refuse to ally with anyone. Not just out of principles, being an hodgepodge of angry disappointed citizens, the moment they even hint at an alliance they will lose the vast majority of their votes and just fizzle in the background. They are forced to run alone and be vague enough to attract people from both the left and the right and never do anything concrete.

Casapound is alt-kike honeypot nonsense, besides that they do outreach where they literally go feed niggers. Because they're "0% racist".

Maybe they're not running this election:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Force_(Italy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Fiore

Shill cancer. Die

No issues with the salute itself you cucks but if you're looking to actually win that's not the way you go about it. How about actually speaking about the savages being let into the country without the salutes like Salvini.

Welcome to Holla Forums, now leave. Go read Mein Kampf before you ever come back.

Italians are the only ones who can do Roman salues and not have it be a reference to Nazis. You know history didn't start at 1900 right? Do yourself a favor and find out who Romulus and Remus are before telling people with a history that they can and can't do things that have been done since the time of Jesus.

TL;DR KYS REDDIT

Well /our coalition/ has 41% of the vote so far. elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniCI
things are looking decent but too close to call

I see that the faggot shilling for Lega and calling everyone to the right of them "controlled op" has switched IDs now.

Holla Forums here with a message for you fascist scum.

Well that was short and concise. Outstanding, that really is a message.

hi

Hey, ANOTHER shill with another (9) who wants to call anyone to the right of Lega "muh controlled op / muh honeypot".

Just because you have won this election does not mean you have won. Remember what happened to the last fascists who ruled Italy.

Fuck Salvini and fuck elections, old bastards cost us freedom.

Of course you have nothing to say, lefty faggot.

Kek approves of your failure.

top kek from France, thanks a lot spaghettianon (I ate some tonight in your honor btw).
I hope you won't have your elections stolen by boomers and muzzies like ours.

You really going to make us post the picture of that disgusting tranny that runs your board sucking dick again?

WHAT I HEARD FROM Holla Forums WAS?
WHAT I HEARD FROM Holla Forums WAS?

You nitwits can't even keep your story straight, when you commies win elections they're good, but when we win they're bad? The only bad thing about this outcome is that you'll benefit from the strong government that kicks out the invaders who have taken your jobs, your housing, and your women, and you will curse them for this.

We will win in the end because the force of history is on our side. You can resist it but you can't beat it.

I want to make sweet love to Alunya!

Hello nigger, hope you like defeat.

You're assuming the commie is an italian and not a kike; You are mistaken.

Might as well combine the clows + M5S. Surprised there are that many retards voting Renzi PD in italy.

I am Italian and a citizen of the world, from Tuscany.

A
TEMPORARY
SHORTAGE
OF
BLANKETY
BLANKETY
BLANK

Ricordatevi che abbiamo un altro filone su >>>/ita/, venite ad affiggere ragazze anime beffarde con noi

Oh boy

Fug I just realized how few Italian Fascist anime girls I have not counting chovy

Dialectic Materialism is a fiction, fam.

#REKT

Italians are much too racist to let that happen. Also there is too much corruption even for EU officials to bother navigating the labyrinthine maze of palm greasers it takes to get anything done. There is legitimate hope here.

Top baguetteanon, we will come for you

Casapound, even in the rosiest of predictions, would still take about 3% and not really blanda up with anyone.

RESULTS SITE WENT DOWN DUE TO TRAFFIC!

The fuck does that even mean?! History isn't magic, it's shit that happened. Kosherism (aka Marxism) has always failed.

Merci brother.
Don't repeat our mistakes.

(((((((((((((((((((traffic)))))))))))))))))))))))

Are you mentally ill?

Try going to China and telling them that

Time to get with the updated kike 2.0 program. Pro satan, anti establishment movements.
I know you faggots need these altkike movements so your tranny crew can protest something in the streets but those days are over. Its user from here on out.

Have you not something better to fight for? Like this blatant white-washing! Oh wait a minute….

I have brother proletariat in all nations, "workers of all nations unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains."

China needs a revolution.

It will be (((fixed))) and back online soon.

Do you have a good feeling, italanons?

It's hilarious, they love to blame the boomers, and yes there's good cause to in a lot of respects because they got the ball rolling initially, but the bottom line is that the oldest generation still living is right now the one most likely to vote to throw the niggers out. It's that way in the USA and if you check the exit polls, it was that way in Brexit and when polls by age are released you'll see it's that way in Italy, too.

Them and Gen-Zyklon, who is just coming to their own.

It's the Millennials and Gen-Y that are more of the problem at the moment.

That was magnifico.

Given all the popular support I've seen for Luca Traini, yes. But I am skeptical of anyone who is still pro-EU, which FI still is at this point.

When they sent Beppe Grillo into government, he promised anti-EU shit, but since it's a dogshit meme party as soon as he got power he 180'd and went all "wtf i love the EU now".

I'm going to nourish and love Alunya!

Boomers are the worst generation to ever live. The political winds shifting coincides with their burial into the earth. This is no coincidence.

Gen Y are Millenials user. I think you meant Gen X. In our defense, though, the best of millenials are the vanguards of nationalism

Exactly. None of them said they'll put the military in action to block savage boats.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello anons. I just got back online. Did we actually pull it off!?

These are unreliable exit polls. Tomorrow we'll know the official.

Still counting, right coalition has a slight lead on Five Stars but it's too early to say. The left got absolutely assrammed though.

Are these books on /pdfs/? got their titles?

What is life like as a bug?

I hope they end up with much less than 20%

I'm a bong so take it with some salt.
But like in every country in the UK there's a north/south divide in Italy.
Northeners generally being superior and more industrious (also paler) while southerners are more swarthy, lazier and a bit thick.
But I also recall hearing that a lot of national police and military come from the south. Since theres little else there in terms of employment.

Also hows the election going so far?
In our favour?

but if they both get bit numbers, thats still good right? they'll have to form a government, right?

You got no swag

Devilman will beat up these filthy commies.

Why? they not commie enough for you, not the right kind of gommunisd or not real gomunism??

eh, user. M5S was founded by the sassoon family. Do I need to say more?

Italy is fucked and they promise an "alternative" (made of fucking thin air). All boomers and their children are voting this fucking party. The only thing that keeps a smile on my face is that la lega is over berlusconi's (cuckservative) party. This means 2 things:

-people are really tired-
most tend to the left following the commie dream because years of indoctrination (public school and university in Italy is practically stalins' playground)

those who don't are -really fucking tired- and are leaning more towards what the MSM labels "far-right" which would be "real right" in Holla Forums speak.

the question remains: do we have more time?

CHECKED, FORZA

LOL China is just fine, they're ant people and they're doing their thing, their politics don't compare with European or American/Anglo forms whatsoever.

Had to go away, back now.
Right coalition seems to have majority.
M5S is right behind but since they are alone they are (thankfully) going to get fucked in the process.
Our coalition might just be able to bully M5S into submission.

I take it as a sign of Western artistic decadence that the only place I can see modern, contemporary art that can make literally any part of the body appealing is anime.

You look like a Holla Forumsack larping as a leftard tbh

Let the magic flows

I have more respect for radical centrists at this point.

Any way, good job Luigi.

I know, but I was kinda hoping the leftoid would answer

Hard to say at this point, but both getting big numbers it's not really a good thing. Five Stars don't want to ally with anyone but have hinted to have simpaties for a left leaning alliance (that being said, I wouldn't trust anything they say for even a second).

PD people and leftists in general are suggesting that the president of the republic (a should step in and "ease" a government of transition with everyone in. They are quite salty.

REMINDER TUSCANY IS THE PROVINCE OF THE ETERNAL FLORENTINE

Please
Reinstate the fascisti party

Nah, don't. At least communists believe in SOMETHING rather than just nihilism. They're wrong for sure, but centrists are the gatekeepers who keep you from recruiting people.

Jews despise beauty and grace. They are ugly vase creatures incapable of transcending their roots and so seek to tear down everything worthy in the world.

VITTORIA

Which makes them more of a threat at this point. People are starting to realize that this whole commie shit is a sick joke that preys on the weak and feeble minded. The radical centrist is the new old enemy.

If I had 5 nukes to distribute across the world, University of SoCal's art department would be higher in the running than Beijing.

I'm running low on Anchovies.

pretty much. Polarizing politic opinions is what should be done right now. Center-left, center-right is cancer and should hang at tdotr.

just don't let center-left win.

Sadly for them that is how leftard really sound like. Larping loosers without a valid ideal to stand for, they don't care about fact, only attitude.

California needs to be glassed to be honest, onifam.

Fuck that's great. Why can't more anime be like this

GIVE US YOUR MEME ENERGY ANONS

o/

Say it with me now how many survivors?
=ZERRRROOOOOOOOOO=

That Lega pulling ahead

AVANTI ITALIA!

You don't know what you're talking about.
Salvini, the guy from the center right coalition literally wants to steamroll gypsies and is always ranting about niggers that complain about food.
Don't mistake our politicians for yours, our "centrist" on the left was about to approve the Ius Solis.
We are anything but extremists to begin with.

This but unironically kill every M5S voter before doing the numbers again.

Hot damn. A whole new world is being born.

THIS

Closest thing I can think of that I have at the moment. This movie bombed, but it didn't deserve to.

This scene probably also inspired the iconic Comona Island Launch mission in Ace Combat 4.

Not so fast, the right coalition is headed towards 37% which will mean a hung parliament. Not good. We need 42% right?

Well, Italy is shit.

Thats how you know who the real threat is.

RARE ANCHOVY
A
R
E

A
N
C
O
V
E
Y
I'm stealing it friendo, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

We were speaking in American terms of the political spectrum, no slight was made against the Italian center right party. Do not get so upset about our differences pastabro.

It looks like it.

Anything can happen but the exit polls are favourable. If anything much like Brexit, it may even be a few points in our side.

You got this pasta-bros

Im just waiting for a good translation of GuP Das Finale, will check out your suggestion

Sorry but I'm obviously high on sauce right now.
Also
FUCKING CASAPOUND WHINING ABOUT NOT BEING REPRESENTED ENOUGH IN THE MEDIAS
LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW ON LA SETTE, THEY ARE CRYING ABOUT LOSING AND TAKING ONLY THE 0.9% BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET ADVERTISEMENT

Please Italiabros, reclaim Savoy!

GOOD LUCK SPAGHETTIBROS

Sending some high, Italian operatic energy.

user, I'm not a burguer. I know what's up with italian politics, Salvini is in no way in hell a "center-right" politician. If he is, it's only a label. I would be the first to cheer if la lega had full power in italy's senate.

Isnt this the Italian version of "Look who's back"? I wonder if it will have the opposite effect like the other film had.

I don't mind go ahead brother

They sound legit.

TO PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE

This image (just refreshed) is telling us that with 871/61401 sections of Italy reporting, the right coalition is at 38%. This is less than 1% reporting. A lot of European elections are decided by the capital cities Like we saw with Heil Hofer in the Austrian elections so the night is VERY YOUNG.

Brace yourselves. It's going to be a long night.

It is

It will

Given that part of the trailer features a man giving the Roman salute with his face blurred out, my guess is yet. Waiting for english subs.

They sound gay.
Even when they get on TV all they do is whine about how things are unfair towards them and how people just attack them and what the fuck ever.
They aren't fascists, they are huge pussies.

Come on Italy just like last time but without fucking it all up invading yugoslavia and greece. [spoiler] ok maybe greece and yugoslavia again,
but later[/spoiler]

so lega and forza-italia are /ourguys/? right?

FUG

they're the closest to fascist as you're going to get in 2018.

embarrassing

inexcusable

Yup. Trying to make an accurate call this early is just silly. Best thing we can do is concentrate positive meme energy the way of spaghettianons.

Salvini is the closest thing we get for fascism in 2018.

FI are NOT /ourguys/, Lega is for the most part. We have a coaliiton with them, and we might form a government with them, but never forget they are the cuckservative party.

No, it just means you have to hide your power levels until you have won and secured power.

None of the major parties are, but Lega is the closest thing to it and they're mining salt left and right.

All of Europe is rightful Latin clay

Nous étions Gallic-Franks-Roman et autres merdes

Lega is, Forza isn't (but can be persuaded if the price is right) completely comped by the mob.
The south will always be controlled by the mob. The gov has accepted this reality a long time ago and given up on trying to change it.

this, we're both latin and celtic

(except Spanish who are niggers)

1565/61401 [2.5%] REPORTING

@claudiocerasa -34 minutes ago
Prima proiezione Camera (copertura 15%)
- m5s 32,1
- Pd 19
- Fi 14,1
- Lega 17,5
- Fdi 4,1
- Leu 3,5
- noi con Italia 1,1
- + Europa 2,7
(Centrodestra a un passo da 37) = Center Right 37%

but if m5s and PD hook up they'll have 51.1

Fuck you.
Sincerely~
A spaniard.

I never considered this. Fuck I hate parliamentary politics. Hans get the fucking GAS.

YOU SEEM UPSET

(((CITIZEN OF THE WORLD)))

FOLLOW THIS FEED FOR RESULTS
twitter.com/p_ceretti

bloomberg.com/news/live-blog/2018-01-10/italy-parliamentary-election

Did Holla Forums win another nation in the meme war?

More fucking respect, I'm willing to bet you're a burger.

You can thanks the muttslims invasion, but you're cool Spain all your achievements confirm it.

thats some nice webms

Gonna need a new patch…

I wouldn't go that far. But this ought to be a big wrench in the Kike's EU machine. If they somehow manage to get a referendum and Italy membership as part of the agreement to form a coalition though, that would be a fire rising.

Ave to you, dearest "rival". Stay strong. Next time, all together.

user, "citizen of the world" is a pre-renaissance literary term that was repurposed by commies to shill globalism. "The world", OF COURSE, was the Christian world. That faggot adopted it as dogma solely because it originated in Florence, his native city, before its "golden age", and has warped its meaning to fit with modern day progressive mantra.

It's a call to authority, virtue signaling, self-proclaimed intellectual high-ground plus local identity all wrapped into one. I'd bet he'd shill for city-states if it were an option on ballots.

correct, 42% is the target, although it's still early
This:

stop this meme. 51 countries vs 3, two of which still recovering from heavy losses from the previous war, no air force no radar (no scopes either), critical elements in chains of command turning treasonous for promises of "democracy and freedom" purposely sending reinforcements were they weren't needed and attacked on all sides. Winning would've been a true miracle.

stop this meme as well. All territories loyal to our collective entity, Rome, (or nowadays, Europa) were and are to be rightfully governed by locals.

AND THIS MEME. Spaniards are a fierce, loyal, kind and grand people whom sure as shit will not be abandoned for being invaded by shitskins. Or would you leave Greece to the Turks as well?

Danke
I wanted to encode the I Due Colonnelli series, but I couldn't get them under 16mb without raping the audio. I guess I will embed them.

pt 2

pt 3

pt 4

IHYATA

They cannot blanda up that way and win the election, but yeah they can really mess up a government since they would have a majority when it comes to seats and potentially make a government fall.

That being said, it's also extremely unlikely they would agree 100% on all things, but making a stable government will be extremely hard if not impossible.

underrated

I'm half hoping they do do it, since M5S is based around not allying with anyone so the party would dissolve and then there could be a snap election not far after. My european civics could use a lot of burnishing.

Every article I've read says it's only 40% to form a government.

Proofs?

Do you have a vagina? Because, so far as I know, that's the only global passport available to date.

Source is a commie blog, so take it with a grain of salt, obviously.

In the future the center right should create a RW rome party. Make a larger center right tent with localized parties.

it's an approximation user, in fact even 42% doesn't guarantee victory. It's about how distributed the votes are on the territory, for reference, think of the US' election with various territories worth "seats" more or less than others.

The new law is absolute dogshit as you'd expect from (((leftist))) governments, including hard quotas on gender representation and shieet

As I said earlier making a flat out alliance for the M5S would be a political suicide since they base their entire party being different and above the usual political trickery.

An official alliance would make them lose all the right-leaning votes (which are a lot), all the people that believed they are anything different and all the votes of the purists that believed in what the party was supposed to accomplish when it was born (crash and burn everything, send everyone home and start a sort of direct democracy styled government).

So what happens with a hung parliament?

50 is the only guarantee but you can run with a minority government. Everyone votes on every issue and most of the time people make deals.

>The new law is absolute dogshit as you'd expect from (((leftist))) governments, including hard quotas on gender representation and shieet
Dumbest rule I've ever seen. Good luck to the party who tries to change it.

a - the president forms a government that please everyone
b - new elections with a different law

What?

we changed it many times

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categoria:Leggi_elettorali_italiane

Welcome to Italian style governance.
Nothing is consistent and everything is fucked sooner or later

3282/61401 [5.3%] REPORTING

Latest results:

what the fuck

Wew beat me, but follow my link for results as night goes on.

*almost getting more votes
sorry

# Elections2018 Last projection Senate (coverage 90%)
# M5s 32.1
# LegaNord 17.6
# ForzaItalia 14.6
# Pd 19
# Fdi 4.1 # + Europe 2.4
# LeU 3,2
So Fdi 4.1 + LegaNord 17.6 + ForzaItalia 14.6 = 36.3 (not incl Us With Italy) Its possible center right could win both houses.

M5S is SOLIDLY beating the *incumbent* “center”-left government tho as every pollster expected, so what you said’s correct.

Even the right-wing coalition has more votes.
THE FIRE RISES!

YOU CAN DO IT, ITALY! UNCUCK YOURSELVES

It's not just Italians, Meds everywhere are pissed off. Hopefully Spain and others follow the trend that the Italians are setting up.

I am preparing a frozen pizza. Casa Di Mama. about the only decent frozen pizza we get in Norway

well…not exactly. It's still theoretically possible to lose even with a 51% although extremely unlikely.
And that's even accounting that votes are not 100%, any party that gets less than 3% gets NO "seats", same goes for coalitions that don't reach 10%, meaning a vote for Casapound has been exactly as meaningful as tossing it in the trash at home.
On a positive note in this same topic, there's a fuckton of cucky or lefty minor parties, including 2 or 3 openly commies whom never get anywhere.
Among these minor parties this year is +Europa, which is a local political branch of Soros' Open Society Foundation; they're currently around 2.5%, meaning that if they don't reach 3 they can fuck right off.

20%+ ish is a very major party in parliamentary politics

The President TRIES to form a government through compromise. It may become a huge clusterfuck, though.

It's because the Lega has shitted on southerners for decades before Salvini took the party over.
Check this map out (also note the red patch in the middle: that's mr. citizen of the world, Florence)

Spain doesn't have a Muslim problem though.
Poor countries dont attract muslims

So what happens, specifically, in a hung parliament scenario? I get another election cycle, but is it like France where small parties get knocked off?

LIBERI E UGUALI (Liberty and Equality) 66.773 3,53%
Sounds like a cuck party. What a waste of votes.

It means "Free and Equal", so yes

Shit sorry.

Sorry for what? Damn leafs dont need to apologize for everything

I am sorry that I am sorry, sir… please dont scold me

Not a leaf. Apologizing for my broken italian.

Link to website in pic?

meant for
s-sorry

Looks like the Lega Coalition BTFO everyone else.

youtrend.it/

LIBERTY AND EQUALITY ARE OPPOSING FORCES
==FREE MEN AREN'T EQUAL AND EQUAL MEN AREN'T FREE=

Possibly not enough for it to matter though. once again, the night is young so we dont know. If turnout in the north is extremely high, there's cause to be very hopeful.

Florence looks like it's in need of FREE HELICOPTER RIDES.

Win or lose I think lega needs a stronger southern party replacement. Berlusconi (connections) was a good pick but comes with a shit ton of baggage. Either way I think its checkmate for lega nord. If M5S breaks the collation promise he can use it against him immediately, if he doesn't lega becomes the boss.

I, for one, hope only that Italy is torn apart by this. I see no evidence that there are any white nationalists in Italy, but only that there are nationalist tribalists who have no love for American white people. And therefore how should I imagine we should aid them?

quick, an American! posts butts to distract this nigger!

The fuck are you talking about? Ignorant as fuck…

Learning that international ire against your country is warranted is part of understanding the problem, boomer kike. Go listen to Levin if you want to goyprole platitudes about America

Thats the next best outcome short of complete majority.

Never seen a muslim in Spain… shit poor countries with extremely high unemployment doesnt attract wealthfare leeches like Muslims is what I am saying

8083/61401 [13.2%] REPORTING

Spotted the American

nope, not american thankfully, but please enlighten me on how many muslims are currently fucking spain

There should be no Muslims anywhere.

You should really pick up a book sometime burgerman.

Fish do not notice the water around them either

Making some Cavatappi Primavera to celebrate with you Italobros.

kek, nice analogy

There's so many that many right-wing parties are becoming popular there, you're clearly an American as Italy's economy isn't better off than Spain's.

spot on user. The key take-away of this election is:
ding dong the left is dead

m5s ran since its inception on "we are not the PD", "fuck them!", "no coalitions!", "we wuz anti-establishment revolutionaries n shieet" in order to further fracture voters. Allying with them is absolutely treasonous to its voter base and would weaken them considerably come next election, on the other hand Salvini has been pandering to southerners quite a lot and winning over a considerable number - only has to keep it up.

top bantz

these numbers are starting to make me feel kinda funny…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Spain
most euro countries have 6 to 8% muslim population, but the report from november 2017 didnt show any data on muslims in spain, so I assume they are only like 0.1 or 0.2 or something.
if you're referring to Religion of Cuck™ic conquests, then that is another story of a completely different timeline

If they don't reach 42% then it doesn't matter either way.

so they are both shit. nice to know

Italians are WHITE, so Italian nationalists are White nationalists kek.

They're just not "White nationalists" in the sense of a unified position for all Whites. That is uniquely an American thing, because Italians and Germans, Hungarians, Poles, etc. are lucky enough to actually HAVE an ethnic identity.

Denatured "White" nationalism is a Burger thing because Burgers don't have what it takes a sense of unified ethnicity to go to the next level with it. We never have - read Alexis de Toqueville's commentary on America, or study the political divisions that arose immediately after the Constitution was ratified, and that will become immediately clear. Influxes from the French Louisiana Purchase and the primarily German 48ers and the Italians and the Irish didn't help matters any, and they're all White; just not the same Whites that settled the US via Albion and even they had their differences.

Also, while at the heart of it I do tend to lean towards Ethnic or if you prefer, sub-Racial rather than pan-Racial nationalism, I would be willing to compromise that position only in the case of what is worst for the (((Jew))). And in this current world, I have to say, that what is worst for the (((Jew))) is to have the different nations of Europe separate, or at the very least, aligned in groups based on level of cuckoldness, so anything that breaks up the EU which is a (((tower of Babel))) is a good thing, and coalitions like Visegrad are OK only because they're not cucked, but trying to say that an Italy for one example should have some kind of "pan-White" feeling when most of the Whites of NW Europe are trying to exterminate themselves and others including Italy, is beyond retarded. Maybe if or when the Whites NW of the Hajnal start uncucking themselves, they'll be worth aligning with.

BTW this same "what is bad for the (((Jews))) analysis is why I think a united Russian Federation is better, at the moment, then a fractured ethno-Russia, which would be at the mercy of the still very much ZOGed USA.

Kekking, either your a disgusting kike sowing d&c or you're a genuine retard who thinks the jew wars of WW1 and 2 was actually to help Europe. Either way, Europe is known to kick out cancerous elements, unlike the US which has openly accepted them in since the 1860's during the civil war, mind you wich was instigated from Britain's (((elite))).

Did you know, US (((capitalists))) funded the soviet union during the 60s to such a degree that the soviet union armed and supplied Vietnam, while your own 'whites' were dieing over there? Where was the outrage? Where was the rebellion to hold them accountable? Even the (((media))) back then was anti-war.

Where was the outrage when USS liberty was attacked by the same kikes that the US sends absurds amounts of foreign aid to, the same idiots who rule your government as all US senators had to sign papers to recognize israel and to be against any boycotts.

Remember that time in 1934 when Roosevelt created the US export-import bank which funded the Soviet Union with US taxpayer money and only stopped doing so when Europe was decimated and the cold war began?

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS CANCEROUS IDIOTIC RHETORIC WHEN THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUS!

Exactly. Break that promise and the party is full of shit.
On a side note: Another checkmate happened in germany. Merkel & Schulz wanted their parties to keep flipping back and forth while they go out in flames at the end of their terms. Now that CDU and SPD are combined they both go down in flames, leaving AFD as the opposing party.

There exists no international ire. It's nationalistic ambition. Italians, were they to take power in Europe, would be brutal toward other white people. The British have shown their respect for the white man in Ireland, which is to say that they have been a cancer unto them. Americans are not despised except that there is jealousy, for they see Americans as having an empire.

But not until Trump has America attempted to exercise such a position.

Need I warn this may be painful, Europe?

not an argument ;)

Why would anyone want to "help Europe"? Do you not see it? There are no people there, in Europe, who have an ounce of solidarity with American white people.

EVEN THE JAPANESE HAVE MORE SOLIDARITY WITH AMERICAN WHITE PEOPLE

Hang on. Northern and Central are white, southern are basically niggers. Unfortunately the majority who bolted out of italy after the war were southerns so other nations think they aren't white.

America is hated in Europe retard. Gee I wonder why Germans haven't revolted yet, could it be that there are multiple military bases with thousands of armed personnel on tap at all times holding a gun to the popul?

KYS

I hope of of those tiny scorpions I found at the Villa I was staying at jabs you and they have to pull the plug on you.
Even though they aren't poisonous, you seem like the type of pussy that would die from one.

>>>/int/
>>>/bant/

10402/61401 [16.9%] REPORTING

FORZA LEGA

sorry quads for lega :^)

I have an easier time believing you're JIDF pretending to be American.

I urge everyone to review your (10). You are a fucking kike that needs filtering.

suggest you read the chapter on Spain in "March of the Titans" by Arthur Kemp. pdf is over at the pdf board, or you can do a quick torrent search.

Of the two, Portugal is the one that's really messed up though, especially after some british queen banned niggers from england and sent them all to portugal a few hundred years ago. "muh tanned olive skin is just from adapting to the sun bruh", heh.

Hey, another large-post-count D&C shill! Take your (12) and shove it up your hook nose, you fucking kike!

ALL ITALIANS ARE WHITE!

but they are ITALIANS first and foremost

I knew this already, but thanks anyway
might want to check out March of the Titans though. sounds interesting

am northern italian.
A nick name for southerns is marocini (or something along those lines) bc they banged Moroccans.

No, America isn't hated in Europe. They're jealous of America, but the truth is that America has acted, and naively (as Trump has laid out), supposing brothers, where there were instead parasites.

All nations of Europe would assrape their neighbors (consider Germany rolling on France and Poland).

They desire EMPIRE not solidarity of white people.

Should they be a brother, let them show it, and if they are honorable, then we shall accept them therefore.

Do you think WW1 and WW2 were in European nations' best interests? Honest question.

Hey retard, i love white Americans, just like i love my Zuid Afrikaners who my own government still refuses to recognize their plight, i hate the US government, when are you going to do something about the kike and their death grip they have on your systems of power?

LEGA [identitarians/nationalists] 18.92%

FORZE ITALIA [conservatives] 13.08%

FRATELLI D'ITALIA [nationalists/neofascists] 3,91%

Say goodbye to the EU project.

why are you lying?

Played by the kike controlled brits.

Talk to anyone from the north and you'll see that I'm not.

We still need 42% or these election results mean nothing.

Maroochini. That's just 'Morroccans' in Italian though. 'cini' is 'chiinii' in Italian phoenetically. Like fettu-cini. Southern italians are termed 'terroni' by northern/whiter italians.

That's true.

You are simply a product of your time. Equality isn't what you or the lefties think it is. Equality before the law and the state is a real VALUE. Equality is a SOCIAL TRUTH. We form social interaction that has equality as one of its core principles. NIGGERS DON'T Without equality, justice doesn't exist either. All values are intertwined, co-dependent and included within each other. The products of equality: Freedom of speech is equality. Freedom of engaging in politics is equality. Politics is for the POLITAI OF THE POLIS. Not for POLITICIANS only
Etc.

Don't confuse it with marxist idealism.

Are all gypsies in Romania white too?
Are all in Albania white?
No? What is the difference?

What the fuck is going on with Finland there?

There it is. I'm a 3rd gen wop so my italian isn't close to perfect :)

You know those Finngolian jokes user?

Hey, a new KIKE SHILL emerges with a fresh ID and only (3) so far!

Gypsies are a foreign group that inbreeds and lives apart, much like the (((Jews))).

Albanians gave up their White card when they became mudslimes.

… and now you're filtered …

0.196381166%

Only heard that a few times over the years. Maroochini was always the perferred insult.

There's no coming back from this one for the left in Italy, 17% of the votes and the Urban centers aren't going to sway these amount of voters, the majority voted extreme right who are anti-EU (conservative/identitarians) and a minority role for the fascists.

The green party (5 STAR) who are populist are resolutely anti-EU and they have won the majority of votes thus they will not find allegiance with other leftist party, they will form a coalition with the right.

Italy has turned.

THIS IS FALSE

They say they are, but when they had the chance to do something with Beppe, they DID NOT.

Any bakers in here?

I'm 1st gen spaghetti.

NEED BREAD

Thus voters move further to the right in the next election when they do not initiate Italy leaving the EU, which i highly doubt since these 5 STARS were looking for actual change and more say in national matters which requires removal of overarching EU.

They were and now completely changed their tune.

NEED BREAD
Damn I need to hurry. WIll do

yes goy, i can give you 20k at a 50% interest ra-. oh bakers!

You posted an haplogroup map, don't use it anymore because it means jackshit.
If you want to start talking genetics, post a PCA.

NEW BREAD
8ch.net/pol/res/11337866.html

When can we expect results to be finalized?

FILL

don't listen to him pastanons
have this gift, from america

Morning

SOYIM FILLER

SOYIM VEYIM

I'm pretty sure it's just a leftypol shill

MUH ALTKIKES

I think they already know we like Italy. Our entire east coast is either Italian or wishes it were.

FILL IT FAGGOTS!

Go italy

Last post