If by "games" you mean AAA trash. There's plenty of non-kosher games. Real games have demos, not trailers.

They might use a Super Mario 64 camera, but they don't let you do half an A press in those games

I dunno mate, sounds like your own fault.
It's like to complain about korean mmos being grindy p2w fap baits.

Whatever happened to her, anyway?

She started new shit unrelated to video games.

Whatever you are trying to say, good games are still being made, it's just can be tricky to find them among all the trash.

Games having advertising without gameplay footage is a red flag. A double red flag if it's advertised on television.

What type of camera would you want then?

I like centered behind character's back 3rd person camera like jedi knight games. Or souls franchise. Or phantasy star portable game. Or monhun.
I hate over the shoulder/from some weird ass angle/fixed position cameras. They can fuck right off.

He asked OP though

kill yourself

Excellent bait.

Dragon's dogma combat is shit though.

I still can't believe people are suckered into thinking of buying a game when there was ZERO footage whatsoever of actual gameplay in a trailer. Just a cinematic cutscene.

Kill yourself.

so, what hack and slahes have better combat?

Should we really plunge int this?

dark souls for one

ninja gaiden
devil may cry
bayonetta
transformers devastation
metal gear rising revengance
god hand
wonderful 101
viewitful joe
the nightmare before christmas
ghost rider
red steel 2
on*chanbara

and if you're really asking for it
god of war

i dont know why i put burnout 3 there (not a bad game), it was supposed to be this one

But you posted only stylish actoin/cuhrayzee games aka slashers.
Hack and slashes are

the person was referring dragon's dogma as a hack and slash, but those are just diablo clones where you loot a lot but don't hack or slash a lot

My fucking nigger. I had loads of fun with that game. Gotta replay it soon

Diablo clones were referred to as hack and slashes long before some retards on the interned tried to call DMC styled games that.

Assasins Creed 3

I actually don't care about cinematic trailers. They're usually made just to give people a general idea of what a game will be about, that's in its early stages of development where the game is too unpolished to show off.

feels bad man.

What 8ch Be? 8ch User Login Site Domain Website Registered Admin Administrator Database Interaction ? ? Perception of Interaction with Ania k ? Aniamal ? Animals? Talk . Talk Ta.lk Tal. ? t ? ? Talk who in Holla Forums? Talk who in ImageBoard User Post Words Text Reply Paragraph; Heart Beat. Heart Beat. Heart Beat. Heart Beat. Heart. Beat. Enter Holla Forums Look Forum Image board? Who in the Image Board? Forum? Attention Tex Texur Tuex Texur Texture of Image board do Post in image board. Enter Imageboard. Image bBoar d Animals ? Anials Blood Pump Electricity Computer Monitor RAM. Look Control Keyboard Keycaps? Plas? ? Plas Plastic Plastic Manufactoring? Look computer. Look anial. Look animal. Look to skye and Sea Naimal. Naimeainl. Nananimal. Nan. Anaiimal. Animal. Boat. Boat post on Board ? Board bOao RBO ard? Post on Board ? No post on board. Look to skye asee Cr Plne? Cr Pine? C Plane? Se a pLeasne? Please? Sea? Post on board. Imageboard. #222222 Image board. Look at board. Boar dWood? Wood? Post wood Board? Tree. Tree gress Trte Post on wood grass. Look at sky and see. Do not Push. Push animal sky. Push animal sky Cease. Cease move. Don n oa Do not peuaha animal sky. Sanimal compouter. SAnaimal. omputer. Push animal computer. Animal to sky. So dnot pushe animal sky. Computer. IMNternet Webzone. Website, piCTURE. website IM Netscape Internet Exploprer Kernal Root system. Root System? Holla Forums Root System? Look to sky. Lok user. Look imageboard. Look Adinstarator User ebsite Domiain Link? Look to sky. Look to sky. lOokk anial animal Animal on sky? Aanimal aNIMLAmal Computer? Aaniamal Holla Forums. Animal Holla Forums. Chan? Chan ?

Fuck off nigger

I'm guessing trailers have some perfect layout in them that makes them desirable and makes you want to see more, so you'll go and pay. Hollywood and the entire entertainment industry has spent decades perfecting the trailer to get the most people out to spend money. That moves over to video games.

If you can find it at like, a Walmart or something like I did, you can find the game and the wii motion plus bundled together for I believe was 10 dollars at the time, might even be less now.

She's now trying to run the same scam on historians.

Is she endorsing
WE WUZ KANGZ
or something?

Nice trips.

IIRC it was something about getting more female historians into history or something like that, literally the exact same shtick. Focusing on historically accomplished females would undermine her whole narrative so I doubt it's that.

I'll never understand this. Why try to claim the egytians were black instead of just celebrating actually accomplished black cultures? Like, there's not a lot, but there are some.

The richest dude in history was a Mali emperor, why not focus on him?

American blacks are still American and thus subject to its education system.

bump

Does anyone ask these people what the fuck they did to fall from grace in such a way? Without blaming whitey, that is,.

What this user says
If a game ad has no gameplay, it's a sign even the developers know it's shit

i want to see a we wuz kangz supporter's face when you show them that the egyptians painted themselves tan and niggers black

Diablo is a hack and slash, games like DD and DMC are 3D beat-em-ups.

Appropiating everything that wasn't earned or invented by them is kind of what they do.

SJWs: It's not racism when we do it!

He had one big gold mine. It isn't impressive.

cool

I don't think you know what that means.

Tay? Is that you? Have you escaped microsoft?

Not sure if Isometric Action-Looters qualify as Hack and Slash. Hack and Slash makes me think more of games like Fable, where the focus is more on the straight up action than the character build.

You should think less in that case.

Only libtards will ever believe that.