Trump Worship Thread

This thread is for the purpose of praising our lord and savior, Donald Trumpstein. All criticism in this thread will be reported immediately.

PRAISE TRUMP! PRAISE KEKISTAN!

this 2A shit is the last straw for me, literally the only thing i gove a fuck about is guns. its why i voted recucklican for so long….

Bump stock owner here. All of my AKs and Glocks have bump stocks and rights will not be infringed.

Fuck Trump.

Sage for retarded cuck.
Until Trump complies with his campaign promises I won't shut up.
- Build that fucking wall.
- Lock that globalist cunt.
- Hung thousand of traitors.
- Lock and terminate millions of commies.
- Begin the racial cleansing.
- Send the whores back to the kitchen.
- And a lot of shit I don't remember.

Before Trump won the election I already knew some of your contrarian faggots would start hating Trump because you can't stand liking anything popular.

Death to israel!

Surely it couldn't be because he's backpedaling on some of his promises, right? Or how about the fact that he's playing chicken with his entire voterbase, thus jeopardizing his already shaky and unstable approval ratings?

shariablue detected

shoahblue

If it wasn't for the image I'd have believed the OP. No sage because shit can float.

you get paid for post, for hour or for thread?

>ICE ice baby deports 150 spics

Fuck is up with this board?

where'd you buy yours from?

the mods ban anyone who criticizes our zionist president

being this crazy… hello CRAZY uncle Tom

The only TWO bad thing about Holla Forums are the demoralization shills and the crappy coding.

p
a
i
s
a
n
o
?

Call me when it happens, Trump speaks through actions.

Dont insult him his master gets paid in shekels and the staff gets paid in watermelon and fried chicken

Ain't that the truth.

That's not how the Syrians say it.
Okay.

I am here to say to all you Drumpfies (ShareBlue enough?) I have recenly seen Assad himself bombed, my beloved Guatemalans become lifetime citizens, and fortunately all my death machine AR and AK variants confiscated by Trump himself (He's a BIG GUY)

You people are worse than 4chan, both the people who endlessly complain about how this board is MAGApedes donald drumpfh praise kekistan republicucks and the people that endlessly defend trump no matter what and accuse everyone of being shariablue.

Falling into petty infighting is exactly what the shills want. Why do you think rachposter posts on every single trump and christian thread? I'm not suggesting we ignore any problems this board has, but petty accusations and insults aint gonna help.

Any idiot knows politicians aren't /ourguys/, we use them to advance our goals and some are more helpful than others. We should focus on how we can get the most use out of them.