>Sir, The shooter's are typically white and male

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ2YVZ3fwtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow I wonder what other crimes we have demographic problems with

He meant the most important factor was that they are cowards, not that they are white or male. Should have responded with some actual facts about mass shooters and how blacks are over represented, but oh well.

The real cowards are the people who want to strip guns from people so they can do whatever they want to them. I wonder if that spaz down in Florida wasn't relentlessly bullied and isolated and stripped of his inheritance if those jew kids would have been blasted? Trump wants to bully, isolate, and strip you of your inheritance and he doesn't want you to be able to "cowardly" fight back.

And guess who makes up most of the mass shooting which constitute as criminal behavior and terrorism.

What a fucking white male tbh

who was that woman speaking to Trump about white males?

Trump crosses his arms as that kike agrees and points at him saying "and they're cowards, cowards […]"
Also looks directly at the camera.

Fuck off, tor faggot.

He means white males are cowards, accepting and rationalizing away anything zog chooses to ram up their cowering anuses. I guess it's some sort of in-group kike joke.

for those interested it was Senator Steve Daines of Montana

Co-Authored this:

No, kike

What the fuck is up with Trump's squinty right eye?

mkultra victims get a wonky eye from whatever weird cia nigger procedure they do on them.

I noticed that too… A show of assertiveness in getting him to comply they're cowards? I hinted a bit of apprehensiveness in the cucks tone when he echoed Trump. A coward could be anyone, not necessarily white or male.

>zog literally admits that they're trying to disarm white men

Not that surprised. I recognize Trump as some kind of unpredictable, but i expected a bit more from him.

Let's see how this rolls out. In my country, jewish news are shilling 24/7 against weapons and evil drumpff and shit.

He bitch slapped the cuck by telling him ONLY those few who are cowards even pick up a gun to kill civilians.

Just a heads up.
They are going to hammer on Melania's VISA next. The (((EINSTEIN))) EB-1 visa.

(checked)
Retard. He literally says the Dems didn't go after gun control hard enough and that obongo dropped the ball. Watch the full thing before commenting.

Q predicted this.

They should deport the both of them back to Israel.

Thats true tho. If they couldn't do it then, what makes them think they can do it now? Better just get to work instead of sitting down and having a hee-haw over it.

Black kids kill each other all the time, this is a direct assault on Trump's constituency.

what if he said something like this was said: the majority of terrorists are arabs, they are males, they are muslims who take part in jihad because of Religion of Cuck™, a-a-and
Trump: and they are shitskins

Trump's first assault on his constituency came in Las Vegas when he had Adelson and Chertoff mass murder country music fans.

this.

Member when he said both sides had bad guys? He's gonna hang the salt-left with the rope they picked out.

Pretty sure Trump understand his base and how to get them their needs. Trump knows as soon as the provocation of the right is stopped the issues of the "right-wing whackos" disappears. The "crazy" "extremism" of the right tends to come to a full stop when we aren't being pushed over the edge by the left. Of course that willingness to back off once "compromise" is made is what ends up screwing us and lets them get their fucking foothold.
I'll wait and see how Trump turns it.

Both sides weren't the bad guys. It was the left and the police who were wrong. Another cuck out spun as 4d chess by sycophants. And the term "Alt-left" is cringe. It's just the left. It's all cancer, he's just too much of a pussy to say it.

Q predicted it too.

What a fucking fag senator. Seriously holy shit. Tyrone and Jamal shoot up dey neybohoo' erry weekend and its because they're oh so poor and oppressed it FORCES them to rape, murder, and torture people and other niggers. When any people of crime is 'overrepresented' anywhere in the criminal spectrum its all YT's fault for OPPRESHUN. Suddenly we have a white field of crime and its suddenly OMG white people are terrible and need to be stopped.
Fuck this gay ass earth.
Even more so, these shooters actually have a reason for doing this that they're pushed to. tons of shooters are on anti depressants, they're bullied, they're pushed down by society saying everything they mess up is their fault and everything Tyrone messes up is their fault too, single mom or whatever. It's the same reasons white male suicide rate is so high. Yet this fag talks like this about us. I want that mans head on a steak for this.

Because the republicunts are now in agreement. Are you fucking slow?

This board has went full Reddit. Just fucking end it.

Q predicted it too.

That’s because “Q” is part of the “MEGA Group” that consists of Jewish billionaires that run Israel’s and America’s foreign policy…and have intelligence clearance above Mossad, MI6 and the CIA. So yeah, Q would be able to predict quite a few things that came true later.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ2YVZ3fwtQ

He called them out along with the alt-kike. The alt-kike is very much in the wrong along with the libshits.
You're cancer, you're just too stupid to understand it.

It's really very obvious, too. All of the conclusions from the whole thing lead to the same places the jewish establishment foreign policy regime has been steering this country for 20-30 years. Attack Iran, attack North Korea, attack Hezbollah, attack Russia. They just try to attach unpopular "globalists" to each issue to get their dumb ass "conservative" audience back on the platform they've already rejected.

Yep, exactly. It’s like listening to Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity from 2010. Total zio-neocohen sneaky psyop. Trying to get the right wing populist, alt-right movement and patriot/conspiracy community to jump on the zio-train.

That school mass shooters are a white phenomenon is pure media spin. It actually follows the general racial crime rate trend.

But they're not. Not even dems are in agreement.

I don't even know what Q is tbh. I just know he predicts stuff.

Q(MEGA)facilitates stuff…then goes online and “predicts” it.

Name and provide indisputable evidence of Queer predicting anything.

Spoiler: It's going to be some horoscope-tier "bad thang gon happen real soon-like, mkay?" bullshit that doesn't prove anything.

It's a fucking meme you dips, jesus christ.

Most shooters aren't white and the US has no more mass shootings per capita that most EU countries. Even with the more high profile shootings with larger body counts half of those committed by 1st or 2nd generation immigrants. Also, a good portion of the "whites" are living le 56% memes.

Got a reputable source for that?

Also, for your second pic:
Literally proof that gun control works. Thanks for posting.

THEY'RE COWARDS

He means liberals are afraid of FBI crime statistics

What are the gun control laws for Democratic citadels like Chicago, DC, and Baltimore? What are the shooting stats there? By race plz.

How's CNN for you Rach?

Less guns means less gun deaths but not less mass murders.

And it isn't working well enough so Trump wants to come for guns.

lol antiwhiteDchess. Trumpcucks btfo

Go back to T_D, moron.

Breddy gudd! But do you have a link, archived or not? We should preserve one for posterity if at all possible.
>Table literally titled Frequency of Mass Public Shootings
0/10, try again.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

BIG SURPRISE

i think they have a demographic problem in Chicago too. (Well, chicago, detroit, michigan, baltimore, LA, SF)

It's lame that we're forced to take Cruz and James Fields as "white males", they're both kikes. True justice would be media and politicians trying to figure out the "fix" for these jew mental cases. I believe at least one the Columbine shooters was a kike too. It's an epidemic!