These people are crazy

These people are crazy.

Yeah, crazy autistically cool.

Preventive Sage if shill

le parallel universes meme

I'm not shilling. I just find the complexity of glitching to be interesting.

Half a press is still a press. :^)

If you weren't shilling you would've posted a webm, not a direct like to the video.
You goddamn retard.

These fuckers can analyze this absurd shit but I can't function well enough to do half of Professor Layton's puzzles. God needs to die if he hasn't already.

fucking casuals i fucking swear

Free bump for autism

You try uploading a 720p 60fps webm on a 10MB limit.

Professor Layton puzzles are bullshit anyway.

This is a special kind of nutcase autism that I approve.

Serious talk though this isn't a fucking Polygon or IGN video or whatever the fuck you want to call it

Why not?

This level of autism should be put into making games, not doing stupid shit like launching Mario with the force of ten thousand exploding suns by manipulating memory values.

The file size was raised again?

This is one of those hobbies that require advance precision and high end math skills but end up being ultimately worthless in the real world, isn't it?

huh… so it seems. What is the file limit now?

I knew one of you eternal reposters was busily converting the video just for the sake of being a contrarian

This can't be right. Did Mario World seriously never have more than 10 enemies at once on the screen?

Actually, 9 if Mario counts. 8 if you throw a shell

12mb

12MB.

It's AUTISM for a reason, user.

ez

The audio sounds fucking awful, but the image has increased vastly.

yuck

Autism can give us amazing rom hacks and mods, user. It can be harnessed as a force for good.

Autism is just a code word for "Passion", "Patience" and "Exaggeration", nowadays isn't it?

Please don't be autistic user.

Boy there's just no pleasing you is there?

It's the modern Holla Forums equivalent of this.

I'd say there's an element of passion involved, but autism tends to imply a level of obsessiveness and specificity that comes from a deep-seated need to quiet their defective minds.

Notice how it's always Mario, Pokemon, and Sonic that get these kinds of videos? Something about obsessing over these things quiets their autism.

Back when actual nerds roamed the earth and were genuinely invested in their escapist hobbies to the point of neglecting everything else but their studies.

Also "obsessiveness", "not getting jokes", "not knowing when to shut the fuck up".
I respect hard work so I don't mind "autism" by Holla Forums definition. It's Holla Forums definition btw, not Holla Forums

Okay

What the FUCK is this? When did Yoshi have arms in these games? Those yellow things were always side straps on his saddle. What the fuck

… the fuck

The GBA version had altered colors AFAIK

Did the SNES version always have arms? I don't think it did.

No. It never did.

We are experiencing some matrix tier shit.

Yoshi has always had arms.

from which universe are you from?

Yes, of course he had arms. But they weren't fucking tan and looked like these assholes. He was basically a retard dinosaur horse in SMW

C-138.

If we take those changes as Esoteric and consider their context we can plainly see that we've fucked up somewhere and magical beings are telling us exactly that.

What the fuck

or maybe it's an AI changing things, or maybe people are just dumb.

Crazy shit.

Bullshit.

A lot of these are wrong now, we're slowly going back into the Berenstein universe boys.

I think these come from a combination of pop culture references being slightly wrong and the chinese whispers/telephone game effect over time.

I hope it's the timeline we need to be on.

I would think the same if I didn't know them from source.

WHY CAN THEY NOT LET ANYTHING REST

this little faggots voice is so wobbly and timid i want to smack the fucker.

I never fully understood this. Is it other people who are remembering it wrong or is it actual people in this board who remember it differently? I mean lets face it people are idiots and spout the first thing that comes to mind before actually remembering verbatim the exact quotes. I can only assume that people just remember something wrong and just go with it.

that's some tasty autism you've got there, user

NOPE

This shitty normalfag meme needs to die.

where did the reply box go wtf

was trying to write to agree with you then

happened.

Getting spooked.

creating context in order to tell us
if they can change the definition of marriage
then marriage can be anything
if they can change the definition of gender
then gender can be anything
in order to let people think that low quality shit with no effort should be praised, movies, video games, music, food.
every year everything is shittier for a reason, theres no improvement over anything that we do.

Honestly the credits warp is at least something that makes sense, doesn't involve half or quarter A presses, and does not involve parallel universes, alternate timelines, or building up speed for 12 hours.