Neptunia Thread

Lewd P-ko?!
Edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies is out on Steam now
Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune will be released February 9th on the PS4 (Japan only), and more information is being released on it periodically
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls has been released for the Vita

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to smile in the morning with Nepgya.

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to have fun spending my days with them and living the happy family life.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear tries to sleep

Praise Purple Heart.

I want to download pics of neps on my new phone especially Noire

I want to build mechas with Nepgear and play video games in them with her as we gently and lovingly tease one another.

And do lewd things together while this user and Nep are also doing lewd things, thinking that Nepgear is in bed asleep.

I want to touch her tiny feet with various part of my body.

I want to play with soft loli feets

Get out of here you heretic.

That would normally be agreeable text but with an image like that…

What is the significance of 3:59pm?

What happens at 4:00pm?

There is no significance, it's just what the clock says

What is she using to paint?

Who knows?

The blood of her people.

Why is she so happy about it? And why does she need blood, why not paint or something?

R8

You don't have much figure, do you have a dick? post your dick

Not mine, just found it
Sorry

Take that shit some other place

So I got neptunia rebirth on steam to get into this waifu series. What am I in for?

Also, I only got interested because I pirated the zombies one and liked the waifu material in it.

Well, be prepared for generic JRPG with pretty great character interactions. Unless you are playing V-II. In which case be prepared for a good JRPG with great character interactions.

Also, note that Rebirth 1 isn't canon in the overall storyline. So if you play that one first, nothing in it matters to the rest of the games in the series and character interactions change completely and nothing is the same at all.

Somewhat bad game mechanics with stellar characters. The mechanics get better with each game though

Story-wise, it doesn't matter to the series.

faggotry is a vital part of chan culture, just like anime.

Well you're being a faggot in the wrong thread

Alright, the game looks like mindless fun anyways.

Also, mandatory question any lewd mods?

There is for cutscenes & character models but I wouldn't bother with them because I personally don't think they're that good. There is a mod that lets the HDDs forms of the characters show more skin but I like them the way they are.

There's more than enough lewd costumes you can get in the game and pictures drawn about them

What did you do for the neps when 8ch was kill? I was thinking a Freedom Wars tier setting in Gamindustri would be a neat game.

there is
but they won't hold you through that fucking grind

I wish Iffy was a cute boy

I was at work, thinking of neps

Every single recent nep thread has been full of lewdness. This is unacceptable as lewding the neps is FORBIDDEN.

OPTION ONE

10/10, would sug, however now you've got something like and
going, congrats

Histy is never wrong.

What does that mean?

I think sug means he wants to suck their trap penis. What a fag.

Well beat me to it, which makes me realize that a trap character hasn't been seen in either Neptunia or Senran Kagura even though both have heavy fanservice.The closest thing would be Anonydeath

I'd definitely pick the second one. It gives her the impression that I don't hate but that she will have to work harder for approval.

Has there ever been a waifu-bait video game series that introduced an actual trap? Even in Japan, I'd be surprised if that ever happened.

I don't think it would go down well at this point though. The nep games have built up a strong following of people who like having a 99% female cast of characters and CH would be mad to rock the boat now for a niche fetish.

Nice

The hidden fourth option is the only acceptable answer:
You are perfect waifu material.

Even though I can see your opinion as valid, I don't think saying it straight to her would do good. She might consider you as weird or worse.

She's already calling me her Onii-chan. I think I'm set.

Disgusting

He has 12

When this baby hits 4pm you're going to see some serious shit.

Who is that in back? Vert?

Million Arthur

bumping with various neps

Those are some cute Nepus

May the waifu power of Nepgear leak out into unrelated online games.

How are you going to refill their shares?

See image here

Amazing

It means I would slide my face up her skirt while she teases me about how eager I am to swallow her pudding flavoured shares

What

There are things I would never do willingly, even for my goddess. And anyway, if she has a dick then she's not a she and definitely isn't my goddess.

Landing in a trap dimension would be the worst bad end. As a lowly human you couldn't even fight the freaks off.

Worse than rule 63 dimension? That's pretty gay

They all sound like slight variations of the same hell.

No those are some huge variations
In the bara dimension you get hair and muscle

rule 63 neps would be fucking weird

actually now that I think about it, being like that would be kinda cool, to be the only powerful male in that dimension and have the grills fight over you

bishie > trap >>>>>>>>> bara >>>>

The dynamics would be a bit wonky with a one-to-one gender swap. Blanc would be a manlet with dick insecurities, Neptune and Noire would be varying degrees of autist, Vert would be a normal chad and Ploot would be a cheerful homo who knits things and turns into a sex offender. I don't think the eccentricities that are attractive on girls are quite so appealing on boys.

And can you imagine this scene playing out in r63?

So exactly like your bog standard homo then?

it depends on whether you consent to what I'm about to do to you

this thread went full homo mode

It's just some anons thinking too hard on "what ifs" user, pay no mind

alright I thought about this for a while and I think it could make a cool idea

only downside is you'd be pretty starved of any male friends and there might not be much to offer you a challenge

Why live?
Parka would've been better though

>Diet changes taste of mana

Who could have predicted such thing?

Okay seriously, that's enough

You got the wrong fucking place, but the shitposting and faggots seem to be leaking into here

The artist of the first pic needs a bit more work, the arm under the syringe and the face don't look right

Is there anymore news to pic related?

Hellow there fellow nep fans.
I was considering getting myself Neptunia U, but I'm wondering - how is level design in there?
Is it similar to that of Senran KAgura or it has actual platforming in there?

its just a way to call it.
It is the neptune General, NepGen.

Last I heard it was Japan only.
I could be wrong.

Id dare say Neptunia U contains even less plataforming than Senran.

/nepgen/ is a different place. Yes it has Neps, but it's full of a bunch of literal faggots, shitposters and /u/ cucks. So we don't like to associate these threads with /nepgen/

It is not called that here to differentiate it from the general on 4chan, since most anons here don't care for people that go there

It is mainly flat arenas

Don't. U is shit. Complete shit. The only redeemable thing it has is costume break, but the gameplay is nonexistent. It was like Tamsoft said, let's make a Senran Kagura Nep game but say fuck it as soon as they made the models for the characters and released it as a game.

Dont play Nep U or Tagdimension Blanc. Those games are awful, its like Tamsoft didnt even care enough to make them SK clones. Its apparent in Nep U where the maps are seriously just taken from the Rebirth games, all that was updated were the models and it feels like these games pad out the runtime through grinding compared to regular SK.

Watching my old webm edits rekindled interest

Oh nice. Wonder where this is going, but looking good so far. Kind of wonder why Nepgear and her Onii-chan are living in a rundown building though.

forbidden romance resulting in them having to go off the grid.

And a hundred years later we'll probably find their descendants living in an old shack in the hills on the outer fringes of Leanbox, scraping a living off their backyard moonshine business and telling tales to anyone who will listen that their great grandma used to be rich and famous but gave it all up to be with the man she loved.

I'm pretty sure Vert would propose to give them a place to live near her, in exchange of Gear becoming her little sister

Not becoming a godmother for user and Gear's kid?

That could work too, if my idea gets refused.

Vert could even adopt the kid after the parents get burnt at the stake by peasants for their unholy relationship and raise it as her monster imouto in secret in the upper floors of the Basilicom.

She could instead claim she found the kid on the streets and that she'd gave him/her the chance of a new life at her side. Better PR for Leanbox, no risks should his/her true identity get found, and potential Candidate for Leanbox.

I'm not sure how a mob would beat a goddess but I can picture him getting lynched and left on the side of the road for her to find later

Oh, a great idea!

Remember to give him a front seat

wait, somejima made a vert doujin?

Maybe? I got that pic off twitter once, don't know the source

What to do now? Who did you fall for?

If Nepgear's onii-chan died then she would probably sudoku herself so she could join him instead of facing an eternity of loneliness.

I'd fall for whichever one grabbed me first. They're all wonderful girls after all.

I never dream when asleep so no idea

I would say Nepgear, but the first time I had a dream of a Nep, it was Uzume.
Even though the dream was basically just me going Christmas shopping at the nearby mall area and I ran into my old high school friend Uzume and we were just catching up since we hadn't seen each other in a few years.

Or Nepgear would get revenge on those that killed her Onii-chan.

It's an original the character, never mind.

We can always pretend it's Vert

You are you just don't remember.

If you really want to see what is going on the other side start keeping a dream journal that you write your thoughts into immediately after waking up. Do not delay writing things down, you will lose all the information within seconds of waking up otherwise. This happens to you every time you wake up. Keep this practice up daily you will eventually be able to tell when you are dreaming and interesting things can happen. Avoid drinking/drugs before sleeping if possible.

Anyone reading this should do so, you'd be amazing at what you can accomplish with just writing things down. You can build on this life skill indefinitely. Don't fall for the "I don't dream" meme, you're wasting half of this life otherwise.

I tried this diary thing for a month two years ago and it didn't do much. But I suppose trying again won't hurt… Maybe that other half is better.

Poor Noire. Even in games, she has no friends.

Alright this gag has been running far enough mostly because it makes me feel bad

This is getting old.

Can i be Noire's friend already?

too bad user, no SI's this time, you can't be her friend and protect her from monsters while questing, tell her that even outside of the game, no matter who she is, you would be her friend

nowarin let's kiss!

I know that feel it's been awhile though

You think they'll make a demo for the new Nep game?

[x] doubt

Reading that hurt my soul.

That would be nice of them, but I don't remember CH doing nep demos for the past releases. They've done closed betas but that's not quite the same thing.

Go tell that to the idiot who didn't report problems on V-II during the beta.

Damn it.

Can't keep Noire, Vert and Rei company, huh?

They released a demo for V-II on the Japanese PSN

There's been some rumors that they choose the same people for the betas each time

Their closed betas are a mess and they might as well not have them.

Most users are too stupid to help out at all, and V-II's shows that clearly. On the other hand, having participated in their betas before, they do not actually listen to people who report issues either. Out of the myriad of issues I've reported to them only a small handful ever got fixed, with many things persisting into the live games today.

They instated a system where they cut the game off early a couple days into R;B2's beta that I believe has stayed there since, so if a problem were to pop up after a certain point in the story, the beta testers would never be able to tell in the first place.

They did that a couple times but not every time. I personally stopped applying out of frustration that they would never listen to me anyways.

What in the everloving fuck

Why

This is literally Sonichu tier.

Not only would I nep a Nep-Nep, I would nep a Nep-Nep's neps until she nepped her nep with nep, then I'd nep her in the nepper ("But I nep from there!" "Not right now you don't.") until she nepped nep, then I'd nep her in the nep until she nepped from nepping. Then, later, she'd nep a Nep, and when Nep-Nep's Nep was nep enough for nepping, I'd nep Nep-Nep and Nep-Nep's Nep in the nep until they nepped.

Thus does the circle of nep continue.

Oh, a Neptunia thr–

NO

PE

F-flat?!

As flat as a washboard.

Nisa isn't flat. She's concave. That's worse than flat.

Thats disappointing to hear since its the best one, but I guess the higher system requirements turned some people off.

It also launched at full price rather than 40-60% off the other 4-5 games they rapidly released within a few months launched at. Maybe its a combination of price/specs/fatigue.

PC owners only having been exposed to the Re;Births and being conditioned to only pay sub-$15 for the games probably has a lot to do with it.

I don't know if I should make a continuation of that particular edit since it seems most anons are coming up with their own theories, but thanks!

I bet it's Nepotism

Yes, flatter than Blanc with her chest wrapped with surgical tape.

The nep puns are limitless

You have to go back, Carlos.

I want to a Gear.

I'm trying to grab her hand but nothing happens

Are you going to post this every thread now? This is the worst kind of bullying.

We can make it worse

I didn't realize it was official Tsunako bully art, I thought it was just a random sketch. It's going to be painful when we get the fullsized version.

Tsunako will bully you until the end of nep

And then we'll finally get her reserve of lewds.

Looks like she'll need to alter the waistlines on her cosplay wardrobe soon.

I still love her though.

Looks like noire needs to do some cardio, or else she's going to blow up like a ballon

What if she's like this because she wants to tell you she's pregnant with your child ?

How does that work with a goddess anyways? Wouldn't it bring a half god half human being?

That's what happened with the Greek Gods, Achilles was born from a goddess and a man according to legend.

Same way as with a human being, I guess. Give her the D-drive.
Either that, or a new Candidate

We talked about it before, it could be a half CPU half human.

I remember talking on how OP the kid could be.

Then that would mean taking responsibility and marrying her like any good man would do.

I vote for /monster/ rules. CPU/Candidate like the mother if it's a girl, normal human like the father if it's a boy.

Of course. If you're going that far, it means you're prepared for making your whole life with her anyway.

No regrets.

I would already have my bags packed for moving to the Lastation Basilicom. I can put up with the horrible weather and dangerous pollution if it means being the best husband I can be.

No remorse. Just pure love all day erry day.

Pure, sweet and consensual love

Honeymoon: beach or forest?

We can talk about what we'd do here, but realistically I wonder how many anons would actually take responsibility, especially with the many NEETs here.

Forest.

Private beach away from people where we can cuddle, rest, swim, sunbath and nep anywhere we want

The beach

I can honestly say, without a doubt that I would

Some are here not because they can't take responsibility, but because they have nothing to take responsibility for.

What does NEETdom have to do with not accepting responsibility

Beach, as far removed from Lastation as possible.

Marrying a goddess would pretty much be a license for eternal NEETdom since you would never have to work again. Apart from helping your wife look after her nation and any kids you might have, you can just sit around in the Basilicom playing video games all day.

These two would like to have a word with you.

Just tell them that if you work, you die.

Taking responsibility would depend of the fact the person would be actually responsible or not. Plus, some of us aren't as neet as one can think.

Personally, I'd love to take responsibility and to father my children, but I won't lure myself into easiness, I know first hand how hard it is and what a toll it takes on the life. Plus, there are also the responsibilities linked to becoming the husband of either the leader or the incoming leader of a whole nation, which definitely isn't something easy.

But you can't turn your back on the loving eyes of your dear wife, can you ? I can't.

Didn't work for Nep

Please. I'm married to the most powerful person in Planeptune. I am above work and the law

But I already change the diapers of a super-powered infant goddess for them, what more could they want from me?

I'm pretty sure that being a NEET means you basically ran away from responsibility or don't feel like it

t.histoire

Oh.. well, how could anyone say no to this?

I'd even get to work under Noire like in my daydreaming, I bet it'd be pretty lively and bantzy

It's hard to believe but there are many people who see Noire only as a target for abuse.

The tsun side is shit tier, dere side is best.

Why not the Himalayas?

Behold, colored Megane Nepgear and colored Mage Gear!

Without any robots or technology Nepgear loses her sole defining character trait unless nepgya returns

she can make golems or homunculi instead

That's okay. I'll always be there to give color to Gear's world.

It's the first day of December, and that means Christmas neps.

I know what would be a nice present more news or gameplay videos from CH about cyberdimension

R8

0/10

If that's a trap then we're all doomed.

Some Santa Uzumes.

Not2D/10

How big is his dick.
Is he in europe?

Just post the porn already.

K

If female
Cute, very in fact
if male
Well I stepped in a trap

Wish we had a proper Uzume hair mod

Did you cum?

no_

gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates

Why is Nowa's goddess outfit the lewdest

My word she's stunning

She's definitely got the best navel.

(checked)
Purple Heart's twintails are the closest I could get.

I think they are too large for Uzume, but thats just me

Forcing Uzume to wear all these girly clothes is bullying.

It is? That means it needs to be done more often then.

Should I call my goddess nowako now?

was that a challenge?

Is this game fuly translated?

Nope

Fuck fuck fuck. Just how long has it been out? AA2 got a full translation in under a month.

Illusion has larger following
Speaking of Illusion, I wonder how bad would neps look in Honey Select

Not any worse than >>>/hgg/42054 I hope.

nope

Yeah that's what I'm scared off, oh well, one more COOL Uzume before I turn off the game because I get the urge to put her in a train car and molest her

But she's worked pretty hard and put all those cute outfits, go reward her user

have more crosslinks because I don't want to save pictures of that thing to my PC
>>>/hgg/42122
>>>/hgg/42981
>>>/hgg/43091

later

Theyre too long, but they are still the closest to her actual hairstyle.

I want to be hit by that pillow

wew

who is this semen demen?

Doomed you say?

Yes, when society finally reaches the point where boys can become physically indistinguishable from girls then we're all doomed to being gay without even realizing it. You won't even be able to look a woman and think "she's cute" without taking the risk of complimenting a man.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in that kind of world. Gamindustri doesn't have a trap problem and it can't whisk me away from this god forsaken realm soon enough.

If you ever find a way to become a dimension tripper let me know. I have somewhere I need to be

Guys, I'm considering of buying the first Nep game for ps3. How good/bad is it?

The tone is much darker and the game was made as more of a satire of the games industry than what it is now. The gameplay is more like a traditional turn based-RPG.

Very bad. If you're staying on PS3, play mk2 instead. If you can play it on PC, play the Re;birth trilogy instead.

I've played R;1 and R;2 on vita, but I only wanted to know how was the first game since it is dirty cheap on stores.

Thanks for answering

How cheap? If it's super low can't really lose with it anyways. It's a terrible game (very broken and boring combat system, and i'm saying that when i love classical turn-based stuff) but the narrative and scenes are strong, R:B1 was -not- a straight remake at all and changed a lot.

I feel like you missed a large part of the humour

That part's hilarious, yes.

Seeing Red get knocked down from recoil is amazing.

uni bump

Oh, I got it. The "dimensional door" is the chair.

Nope. See and grab the hand to proceed.

Nothing happens.

Keep doing it until she pulls you through

Next time.

Why

To match the black haired Neptune that he hopefully has

You don't mean like Nenito do you?

Bestest goddess

No, like an edit like pic related

It's harder to darken the hair than just changing color, but as a rough outline she would look something like this.

You didn't need to make one but I appreciate that you did

Bumping with cuteness.

Three neps with pudding, two twins with turkey and a Rowvert in a share tree.

More news about 4GO can't come soon enough.

3rd pic looks delicious. Is it edible?

We should test it.

I'm afraid Rowverts are inedible because their fujoshi is lethal to humans.

Maybe some news at ps experience

Here's Histy, extracted from V-II.

I want her to sit on my head

I'd rather she sit on my dick.

But you might break her.

I thought she was like, a bit less than 4 feet tall. It'll probably be a very tight fit, but I doubt it'll leave her foaming at the mouth.

Histy is tiny dude.

Everyone knows animu grills are as flexible as rubber and can displace their organs at will so she could probably take it.

Well hopefully that's true because her being small won't stop me from wanting to go balls deep.

If fairy onaholes are indicative Histy will be fine.

I doubt she's stretchy enough to survive the pregnancy afterwards.

Planeptune is the most advanced nation in Gamindustri. They have the technology.

They'll rebuild Histy. She'll be stronger, faster, even more productive

Absolutely adorable

But then I'd never get to relax

Would a crossbreed between a fairy and a human be an eternal loli?

Unless you have some kind of mutated micropenis, you will absolutely never fit inside Histoire.

4GO site update, more in-character shitposting.

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/

yes

Translation when?

Here's a shitty machine translation to tide you over in the meantime.

Some less mechanical translations from elsewhere, buyer beware…

OP, Nep: "That's why I picked up this controller, I must save the world"

#4, Blanc: "That's because large titles were released like Lowee's Pochemon Taiyou and Tsuki."

#7, Vert: "I've cleared both Kamen tensei (Persona 5) and Final Story XV as well (FFXV)"
#8, Blanc: "Both are just shortly released RPGs, what are you home security?"

NENITO
E
N
I
T
O

they're just taunting us at this point

GODDAMNIT VERT

I don't see how Blanc is teasing in the last post, seems more like she's warning her

Meant her second to last post but typed it wrong

Vert you madwoman…
Chika is certainly plotting something.

Do more edits

RIP user
They didnt understand his intentions

Rolling for Nepu

roll

Rolling for Gear, as usual.

Nep get

Buran

rolling

i'll take white heart either way it will be awkward since i'm big guy
6 ft if i correctly measured it (184,4 cm)

So am I, we can carry our Blancs princess-style

Cowtits go home, I want play with White Hearts hair

I want to give Blanc a piggyback ride while she reads a book

I thought this was real at first and was so happy since this would basically confirm an SI in 4GO. You are a cruel man for making something this fake.
Though Blanc's last statement did make me laugh.

Rolling.

Its dead user, forget about the idea and move on, its probably better this way

I know. Once Tamsoft was revealed to be working on it, I knew. Not only no SI, but the game might be shit, too.
I really hope the game is good, so if no SI is the price for a good game, then I'll accept it. But I'm afraid the game will be shit.

SI isn't a big deal really. Last time a Nep game tried it, didn't turn out so well.

4GO seems interesting so far, in a way it almost seems like a new release into the main series rather than a side game.

Except they didn't really try.
SI was completely pointless in that game. In an MMO, the SI would have reason to fight and be as strong as all the Neps.

Sometimes I whether we're the only nep community that likes straight vanilla sex.

Vanilla sex is sadly a rarity these days.

I like to think the other artists do it just because it sells more

Nepgear, Uzume, and Umio, let's go on a roadtrip together.

Guess Nepgear is best bro then.

Neptune let's have pudding together

How about we play some games together instead

Not like this

Please a straight answer, do you want to play video games together

Should I already lose hope to you saying yes

She wants you to ask her to go on a bro-trip with her.

Hey, Gust, can I borrow $20?

I guess it's time to lose hope right

Sounds about right.

Noire, let's Hold Hands

Rolling

Marvy and CyberConnect2. Very nice!

NEW THREAD

gust help me find my way