NEW FBI VAULT RELEASE

Congressional Correspondence Regarding Hillary Clinton Email Server Investigation

vault.fbi.gov/congressional-correspondence-regarding-hillary-clinton-email-server-investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

stimson.org/images/uploads/research-pdfs/DOD_security_assistance_authorities.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been 100% demoralized by FOX and Sessions and the GOP. Democrates took away the basic consitutional rights over and over and even with the new fucking President. Nobody is doing anything but going
"See I told you so!"

You can't convert Leftists over the age of 25 with facts. It's like converting Christians, impossible as it would destroy their reality and sense of self to change and after a certain age people are unwilling to do this.

So the only answer is to arrest these fuckers. But they are above the law… so you know the answer to that.

I'm reading this over, it appears to relate to Benghazi and a State Department official by the name of Rosemary Reid.

Bump, pin this!

Non-kike free first post!

It will be pinned. Holla Forums will do good work. Tucker may even feature it.

Then down the memory hole it goes.

Also ignore and filter all blackpill kikes, the one here isn't even reading the thread, just dropping his stale memes. Typical Boomer faggot.

Why the fuck was the FBI in lybia?
Sep. 16 2012?
Page 25

Page 23, 8 FBI agents fly to Libya five days after the attack.

I'm still right. No matter how many strawman memes you use

What the fuck? Literally why?

It was more than 8 agents, "Legal was counted separately."

Anyway there's a quick rundown on page 26.

Very easy filter.

WEW page 26, "We made progress on 1208, SBW, and MANPADS training programs - details to follow front channel."

Looks like that was fucking redacted and then unredacted for the release. WEW. Maybe the whole Benghazi attack wasn't about Stephens trying to get back MANPADS but he was part of a program to get these weapons into the hands of somebody in Libya?

Anyway this is huge and it's weird to see that obviously redacted portion unredacted.

Hot take: Obongo and Chillary were arming anti-Khaddafi forces with surface to air missiles.

That's why they couldn't send in rescue teams to the embassy as well. Their air support would have been shot down with the weapons they sold.

Tack it up on the treason chart user
Fuckin mark it 8 dude

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything tangible released BY the FBI

wut? There's a treason chart?

1208 is security assistance for local authorities by the DOD.

stimson.org/images/uploads/research-pdfs/DOD_security_assistance_authorities.pdf

Also my reading of the middle un-redacted bit, SBW, is just my best guess. There is a big line right through the middle character.

You're a newfag then, during the runup to the election there was a shit load of useful stuff which was released by the FBI.

There sure is
Every man here gets a say in what's tacked up on it too

Wrong, most of the useful stuff was released by Judicial Watch or Wikileaks. What has the FBI released that was tangible?

You just got filtered shlomo.

Dang you really got me

Basically this release proves that Benghazi isn't a big nothing burger, and the only reason the Obama administration was able to claim it was a nothing burger is because the State Department and the FBI colluded to hide the information with improper classification. This information is now out there, and it proves that we were giving somebody anti aircraft missiles for what purpose we don't know.

It's huge and no amount of blackpilled shilling here on kike chan is going to stop Grassley from smearing some queers in the deep state.

This IG report can't come out soon enough.

I wonder what else will be in there?

I’m sure the IG report by Obama’s IG will be damning 😂

You seemed to have not named Israel or the Jew at all.

We have a lot of enemies and they team up. The Awans are obviously ISI. You're right about the Jews and antifa though.

thanks for sharing reddit, you can leave now. We are all enriched for your opinion

How can you cause problems otherwise?

As did you jew.

Useful how exactly? How was this "shitload of useful stuff" put to use to fix anything?

Clearly for shooting boats.

Yeah, but why the fuck was it the FBI?

Like shouldn't it have been the glow in the dark CIA niggers or even DOD handling an embassy getting fucked up?

Steer By Wire?
Tow missiles and similar?

Maybe just for a laugh they were the most pozzed faggots that would go along with something so treacherous.

If you really want to trace the Jew, you have to look into the Paradise Papers and Panama Papers.

Look at private funds like Och Ziff, look at Ivy Funds, and look at Soros and Pinchuk.

The evil the other TOR guy named above in is 100% correct, but the answer is they ALL have to hang. That means everybody listed and the people who were largely pushing the money around, and that ties straight back to Jews and to the Israeli government.

Hope I don't get wacked after writing this.

PS Trump going after Dan Gertler with OFAC wasn't a coincidence. That goes right to Och Ziff and to Bibi. They are total lumps of shit

PPS Clinton was double dealing both helping the American kikes/Israelis AND fucking them at the same time, but her degree of treason w/r/t the US is torture then multiple hanging/reviving/hanging worthy

F Y BI /C EEy IA spy ring/criminal syndicate (along with many others side to side and up and down through govt, not to mention treasonous legislature etc, impossible to fathom almost). big rogue elements working together. even when outside government. Biggest and most powerful mob of all time times a million (times another million?)

Shit's so vast it's hard to comprehend at this point.

No shit, tornigger. It was the whole point of it and why this was covered up so well.
Guess where they ended up? Any self respecting /sg/fag knows the answer to that.

This.

Odd that it's a 73Mb pdf file
Reporting FBI for Fraud Waste and Abuse

I'm running OCR on it right now…

Will this fit on 8ch net pdf?
If not, I have to shrink it somehow

Bebghazi
FOIA requests
Emails
Rosemary Reid
McFarland
Beth Jones
Anne Slack
Jacob Sullivan
Daniel Rochman
William J Burns
James N Miller
Monica J Tillery
Wesley P Gifford
05 May 2015 References to HRC Emails
Jason V. Herring
Barbara Comstock
Chuck Grassley memo - Page 39, mention of Felony
p. 43 too
18 USC 793
Devin Nunes
18 USC 1001
18 USC 1924
Elijah Cummings (Nigger)
Robert Goodlatte
18 USC 2071
18 USC 793 f
18 Aug 2016
Ron Johnson
Thomas R. Carper
Bryan Nishimura
I can't beleive this is 160 pages long and no arrest was made and/or no indicment was filed
18 Nov 2016
2015 emails

To analyze every individual cog in the machine is tiresome, best to see the (((maker's))) mark, and understand how the (((manufacturer))) designs it.

Both of these 'Paradise and Panama Papers' are extraordinary examples of extreme financial fuckery

cont'd
Michael Honda (?)
Richard M Burr
22 Aug 2016
01 Sep 2016
26 Sep 2016
Thomas Carper
Bob Corker
Richard Shelby

holy shit. this means not only were the agents in libya aware, but higher ups in fucking every other nearby friendly country that could have easily gotten there. holy fuck holy fuck

is any user backing this shit up? we need to find more recently unredacted portions. if its a mistake they will go back and fix it asap

Don't worry your sweet little head dearie

this is why it needs to be dumped offline ASAP

I intend to put this on 8ch pdf

Please reference
>>>/pdfs/8262

Steven segal is jewish, not italian. Just letting you know.

Nice work, thank you user.
Just something to keep in mind, keep the original for offline also as OCR can sometimes fuck up.

not deleting original file

Rumparoo