Why the fuck is Arby's being so cool lately?

Why the fuck is Arby's being so cool lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-18/horsemeat-scandal-goes-global-worlds-largest-food-maker-pulls-tainted-pasta-spain-an
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it's goog moom foof

They hired a cool guy to handle the twitter account that is all

Because ebin ironic meme culture is normalfag shit, and you don't even realize it

2016 is really weird

I look forward to that age.

It's a bright future for shitposting.
I can finally turn my hobby into a career.

What is wrong with eating Horse?

Companies want their products to sell.
You, or rather, the "culture" that you "started" is now spreading globally as the new generation kicks in.
Thus they have to adapt, to sell their products to the largest common denominator.

They're not strictly targeting you, they're casting a net that isn't completely missing the target by roping in younger people that are more and more connected to the internet.
You are inevitably roped in with the rest.

One day an even younger generation will look at this shit and be like "this is so out of touch", and the cycle begins anew.

Thank you Internet

user no.

user, yes.
zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-18/horsemeat-scandal-goes-global-worlds-largest-food-maker-pulls-tainted-pasta-spain-an

ive had horse sashimi, was meaty.

I've eaten real horse.
It's nothing special, it's like 90% muscle, stringy.
There's a reason why in history people tend to eat horses when there's no other food around, or when they're getting old in order not to waste the meat, it's not the kind of animal that is especially tasty to eat.

This is as straightforward as shilling gets. Take your shit food and epic viral videogame facebook posts and fucking leave

The problem isn't that the meat is horse, the problem is that the meat was sourced to them as beef which leads to the question "if you were willing to lie about the type of meat, what else might you have lied about?"

The meat could be diseased, it could be full of veterinary medications that will remain active even if cooked - we have no real way of easily knowing.

The truth.

marketer pls go

Please dont bump facebook posts

Ah, the commercialization of youth culture. Well, we just need to advance to something danker than shitposting.

I dunno, that looks really tasty to me.

Probably because of all the seasoning that's on it.

What really annoys me is the fact that a lot of people, this board included, openly embrace this shit, for the sake of irony.

What annoys me is when people bump facebook posts

How the fuck did that scandal even start? Actually, wrong question. What I should ask is why?
Being an Irishman I remember it being really big news as this was the first country it had happened in, but who the fuck uses horse meat instead of beef? Wouldn't it be far more costly to use an animal like a horse?
This makes no sense from an economic standpoint.

Here's a bump. :^)

oh no smiley man did something i dont like lmao

It's because you don't like it is why I did it.

You're a disgrace. And you claim you're not part of the cancer.

this

where is the fat jew when you need him

love you Marky

What are you talking about?

Yes, very clever, i'll get you next time

At least they were the only one to acknowledge Metroid's 30th birthday.

I've heard that you Arby's guys had some weird food, is that true?

Sounds ridiculous enough to become true.

That's honestly worse, not that I believe you

would explain why he is never around

C'mon user, you can't say you believe Arby's would actually admit to stealing the idea from Sonic's Twitter, would you?

Oh and if I have to nitpick about it, they blogged for Skyrim and Overwatch, which are both shit games.

Ciircuit pls
I've been seeing you less and less man, are you getting sucked more into Tumblr?

I don't know what you're talking about, I don't use twitter. I'm saying you're a paid marketer or else have extremely shit taste. Calling Skyrim and Overshit bad doesn't make you fit in

You're at fault for pretending that 8ch is a giant clique when it's instead a really bad resource that's only good for anime poon tang and furry degeneracy.

At fault? Clique? Just fuck off back to twitter and facebook and shill your shit food there

Poor rebuttals, need to refine your technique. 2/10

Technique for what? You're truly insufferable Mr Marketer

Depends what you call being sucked into tumblr :^)

I'm still around, just been kept busy drawing non-Holla Forums related pieces, and by other things.

I worded that specifically to make you sexualize Tumblr

You absolute madman

Hey, do you have any interest in robots? From experience I can say that they're pretty fun to draw **owning Gunpla makes for easy references* and they're good practice.
/m/'s probably got a drawthread up, although 90% of it would be for their board-tan

fug

nuthin personal kid

It's not even a drawthread
Their "drawthread" is literally just for their board-tans

That's /m/tan?
Holy fuck he's adorable

To be fair, they're great board-tans.
But I browse >>>/clang/ more than I browse >>>/m/

Of course. My dream is to make GlaDOS real. Never really drawn any properly huge mechas though.
You should post some if you want to

It's all on paper and I have no scanner
You should, it's not as hard as you'd think. You don't even need any references, just think of a design and start drawing.
You can imagine each body part as an object.

I'll think about it, thanks for the tips.

Hasn't it been this way since 2011?

Imagine sticking your dick in that

Fuck off AIDF

What is AIDF?