Wrote and sang a Trumpwave song / video (not e-celeb)

Not an e-celeb, I don't want anything, no muh Patreon, just hate Communists. Interested in your opinion on a song I wrote, performed and sang in called "M A G A (Tomorrow)".

It's A E S T H E T I C. Video link is embedded. Didn't Hooktube it and I don't make any ad-money on it, I just hate Communists.

Please no bulli and please don't anchor this shit. I'm not a fucking e-celeb and do this for fun only.

That is not vapor wave music. Good video though, stick to editing for others.

Don't put your face on any of your content. Make it more or less anonymous/pseudonymous. Those are the rules.

Closer to Italo Disco.

BASED

I don't care about showing my face. My family was persecuted by the Communists in Eastern Europe and I give zero fucks.

I have nothing to lose, for I lost it all.

That terrible. New Wave isn't vaporwave. It's faggotry that Spencer would dance to. Sorry, that's just how I feel.

You don't tell people what the rules are faggot. Fuck off. If he wants to expose himself let him.

sage

And here's reddit with the cringewave again and misusing words. Niggers and kikes, the lot of them.

Nice song user, fuck communists.

Video is good, you look like a faggot (hardly news) music choice is shit. Editing is the brightest thing.
Low energy. Try aux 88 or virtual self
I don't feel the music at all, sorry.
Honest opinion

(It's absolute fucking shite tbh OP)

If you want to make an impact use better music.

end your life. This is some leftypol faggot trolli.g probably

This. Appreciate the effort. Video is very good

We do this for fun too OP, who'd figure?
We're going to have alot of fun.

Why did you make this, and worse yet kill a thread to show everyone this garbage

By the commies?
How old are you, 65?

techno is for fags

Its not good at all.
Im halF OP is trolling faggot/he really has this shit aesthetics. Sauce on youtube?

Anyways this is bad.

Next time webm it

Why is this thread not stickied yet?

sage

sup leftypol

KILL YOURSELF

Its fucking horrible.

Fuck this entire thread tbh.

Does anyone know where you can download Xurious' music after Bandcamp shut him down?

Remember when Johnny Rebel played at Obama's farewell gig?

Better than this trash.

Try slsk.

>>>/polmedia/