Save the South Africans!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Please sign this petition and share it as much as possible!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/black-tyranny-in-south-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=hmUsg0hUE7I
hooktube.com/watch?v=hmUsg0hUE7I
sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/european-contacts/
archive.is/eaY9o
blogs.litnet.co.za/aproqueen/2009/04/11/the-death-of-johannesburg/
tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html
syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2018/03/supreme_court_justice_kennedy_retiring.html
thehill.com/homenews/house/377196-doj-to-give-oversight-panel-more-fast-and-furious-documents
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/07/sessions-unloads-on-california-dems-for-radical-open-borders-agenda.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/senator-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/gov-rick-scott-sign-legislatures-compromise-guns-53605936
xyz.net.au/lauren-southern-white-genocide-south-africa/
my.mixtape.moe/fzitxh.webm
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
afriforum.co.za/
youtube.com/user/afriforum
facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
solidariteit.co.za/en/
youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
facebook.com/solidariteit
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
suidlanders.org/
helpendehand.co.za/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
safrpsa.org/
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u
github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
archive.is/bPoq0
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
archive.org/details/Survival_201601
archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Context

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg

How about no. We aren't supposed to be getting involved outside our country remember? The niggers from there would just jump in the front of the line.

No, we're not supposed to help non-whites. Whites can only fend for themselves to an extent. With millions of niggers, they NEED help. There's nothing wrong with helping g fellow whites. The problem is we're doing everything BUT that, niggers, sand niggers, and even kikes, we fund and fund and fund, but as soon as whites need help, fuck all happens. And it's your mindset that is causing it (besides the kike parasites).

You are a fucking mongoloid.

No nigger, MAGA. That isn't MSAGA.

Well, good job outing yourself as a moron lul.

Well then maybe you should stick to Israel, kike shit head.

Not South Africa, it is in fact the South African Majority population committing Genocide against the Boar.

The Boar Whites who are in fact at stage 6 of the 8 stages of Genocide.

God damn kike, you were late for first post

fuck yourself 'pede nigger. You will ignore your white brothers and in 20 years you will be in the same demographic crisis, and no one will come to save you.

Blow your brains out, civic nationalist redditor.

It might be better for the white race, in the long run, to let the massacre (and the inevitable white-killing-celebration afterwards) happen. As a warning to the rest of us.
GOD BLESS LAUREN SOUTHERN

This. As sad as it may be, the boers put their trust in niggers well before the international community forced them to end apartheid. They should have cleaned their own dam houses and never impored cheap black labor in the first place and now the world will see the true nature of niggers and the fate of all whites who allow themselves to become a minority in countries their ancestors built

Imported*

Why isn't this thread stickied? I thought we were white supremacists.

Glow some more you kike.

>>>/lilia/20
steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/black-tyranny-in-south-africa

Whites in SA need to band together and declare independence, then form a foreign legion, and promise the fighters land if victorious.

If this isn't enough, petition Russia for help.
If all else fails, ask Emperor Xi of China for protection.

Orania

We're making a difference.

The only thing that can make me calm down after seeing this is knowing fucking niggers do this to their own kind daily everywhere and will ramp up to extreme levels when whites disappear from there.

Gas the fucking kikes

Here's a white pill

youtube.com/watch?v=hmUsg0hUE7I

here you go user

I'm getting the feeling that part of apefrica's agriculture problem is because the only time that the farming tools gets any use is when a mob is beating someone to death with it.

Because there already is a thread and that one was stickied.

why not send an expiditionary force of /k/ommando's to assist them in effective resistance to the nog hordes? this way everyone gets what they want, whites safe from nigs, strelo/k/s get to live out rhodesian dreams, seems like a win/win

He's ok right?

I understand your perspective but white lives need to be saved. Middle east isnt saving whites; we need to leave. South Africa has a large white population that could be genocided. We must help.

Checked trips of truth. However its going to.need to be a lot of.commandos to battle 50million nogs.

pewds is that you?

1000 people a day is not going to do it. Sorry Boer-anons, looks like you might be on your own.

they are going to starve to death when whites are no longer there.

No one needs to fucking leave. They just need support. There are MILLIONS of whites in South Africa. Give them supplies, give them guns, give them training materials, give them body armor, and give them every bit of fucking support we can.
Why the fuck aren't we digging up dirt on their opposition? Why aren't we causing a bigger fuss? We could cause the entire ape government to collapse through rumor alone if we gave it our all.

Signed but I know Trump will do nothing and say nothing because he's a worthless traitor like all the rest.

Ten tey will go to Europe ;P

Touché user.

Breaking point when? as far as I can see Europe with the exception of Hungary and Poland have been castrated by the (((rat))) to the point they allowed it to be illegal to criticize or outright deny a hoax or that they have been infected by a semitic blood sucking parasite not to mention rights to firearms.If they cannot realize through cognitive deduction that the jews must be striped of everything and cast into a giant ovens worldwide until every man, woman and ratchild is burnt to a glorious crips then I have no sympathy for them.

Save The Boer

It would happen, and not a word would be spoken about it. As the whites resisted their genocide, it would be aired on the evening news as white instigation of a race war.
At this point, we should directly contact everyone we know. Relate to them the actual death tolls, which will be covered up.
We should organize the resistance to the inevitable humanitarian aid they will require. They will consume the Boer farmer infrastructure for personal gain like a pack of locusts.
We must let them experience the consequences of their actions. They will be breaking apart the irrigation plumbing to resell elsewhere, and stealing everything that isn't nailed down.
Let them experience the civilization they choose. Object lesson for all.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hmUsg0hUE7I
here faggot
hooktube.com/watch?v=hmUsg0hUE7I

According to Google middle picture is fake propaganda made by White supremacists.
Image related, it's what happens when you reverse search it.

They should have well and proper genocided the negroes.

fuck yourself. the fucking rainbow govt has essentially made it legal to kill boer and steal their land. they are about to go full zimbabwe. these people are in a humanitarian crisis and no western country will even acknowledge it, let alone grant them asylum from an actual threat of being genocided. western countries are more focused on economic migrants (i hate that term) fleeing countries that have no direct threat to their population other than the complete lack of work, due to their third world governments complete incompetence.

to put it in perspective, the boer have been in SA, in some circumstances, for LONGER than european settlers in america. their claim to the land of south africa as their home is just as legitimate as anyones in the states. and you have the audacity to come on here and proclaim that they deserve no help, no sympathy, and not even a consideration. fuck right off.

you dont understand. bantu (descendents of tribes from the congo) literally were not in that part of africa until AFTER south africa and rhodesia were built up into first world countries. they came because they were the only two countries in the whole continent that had any work at all.

prior to that, the only tribes that were in the cape were the khoi and the san. the boer (or maybe it was the brits i cant remember) used to refer to them as "yellowbones". they were a lighter skinned tribe, with smaller eyes and stature, that were very much peaceful with the original settlers. they were bushmen, hunter gatherer type people, and so with the boer being farmers, they really didnt get in each others way too much (aside from, im sure some squabbles over cattle that got hunted). it was only after the bantu arrived, and then communism spread throughout them, that the area became massively violent like it is today. the bantu was the tribe that mandela stood for, and as a result, most of the current govt, the ANC, is run by them. this allows the govt to go unchecked in its discrimination against all other people living in SA.

the khoisan (classed as coloureds by the govt of SA) do NOT enjoy the same rights as the black population. the bantu hate them and discriminate against them thoroughly alongside the whites in the area. educate yourself on the history of SA before writing them off.

heh, this is not even getting off the ground. Now if it said that every lonely whiteman in the U.S will get a south African wife then that petition would be full. Point is, if they want to come here they should marry into the U.S like the damn chinks have been doing.

and how did they come to that conclusion?

Signed it, waiting for the email that verifies my sig.
Their getting pretty slow about sending the email, it used to come within a minute or two.

I would if I could afford it.
And who would you go through to supply them?
No one seems to be trying to help…the Irish Americans sent more aid to the IRA than we've been able give to the Boers.
The Boers need to organize, then come to us for money, we will gladly help them kill apefricans.

Bump. The first important thing to do is establish how we can communicate with them. Does anyone know any possible lines of communication? How are they organised over there, if at all?

The best thing Holla Forums can do is probably make a massive noise about it in right wing circles, get the alt-lite youtube sphere on board for greater reach, then follow up the awareness meme campaign with petitions/protests that the MSM have to talk about.

Double bump.
We need 100,000 sigs by the end of the month.

The Irish collected donations in the street, local businesses, and even church, sometimes those donations were… "Obligatory".
Munitions were taken by boat by volunteers, the IRA also had some help from the Kremlin and Nazi Germany.

I don't think getting arms to SA would be too difficult, port authority should be easy to bribe, at this point it's more funding than anything else. We don't even have communications with Boers, so how are we supposed to deliver goods to them? Anyone who goes there will most certainly be intercepted by a fed or traitor once they start asking around. We need to find boer's with internet access before anything else. Open up that line of communications, we'll know what they need

I'm talking about during the 70's

Still need a way to get in contact with them. It is Africa so it shouldn't be too difficult to find an arms dealer, could probably convince the Russians to provide material support which they'd oblige for access to minerals in the region. The current regime is supported by the U.S. which makes things difficult

Do you have to be a burger to validly sign?

I signed anyway

The largest anti-gun petition was created by an Australian, but then you're engaging in wrong think

just today I stumbled upon this SA blog, seems pretty based and they're trying to reach out.

sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/european-contacts/
archive.is/eaY9o

I didnt say leave in regards to south africa. I agree we fight for that land.

blogs.litnet.co.za/aproqueen/2009/04/11/the-death-of-johannesburg/

I personally feel its a suicide mission for a small population of highly important white people who should be saved and pass on their genetics. Europe itself is under attack, were all in danger of extinction. We need to pick our battles, some of them cant be won. The important thing is we win the war.
Canada for example, they probably wont make it. White Canadians when they wake up and are 20% should probably just go join the American struggle, or go back to Europe to fight for Britain, France, Germany,Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Ireland.. the main pillars of Europe are under attack, the colonies if you ask me - should salted/scorched earth.

Wew lad, just kill yourself already.

Gab is blowing up lately about South Africa, its like every second day theres a new topic about it. I may have played a small part in that.

I read on cuckchan that it was a dog attack. I'm not sure which one is accurate, but maybe that's why jewgle is returning the image as propaganda.

Go to the Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch. They understand the threat of encroaching niggers from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Go to their churches and tell them what's going on.
The rand is worth fucking 8.4 cents right now. You'll be surprised how far a dollar goes in South Africa.

They could populate the entire continent if the niggers were purged.

not necessarily, if we look at some numbers we can cut that number down a bit, for starters whites tend to have a 20/1 k/d ratio in wars against non-whites (it drops down to 1/1 or 2/1 for other whites for obvious reasons) so already were down to just a few million (2-5 million)
as for equalizers and force multipliers, the nogs are either completely incompetent, or at best, inefficient with special weapons and vehicles, all they know is point click, stop and go, as for whites we have the strategic and tactical advantage of advanced tech, such as air vehicles and armor to generalize.
so paired with the already massive k/d ratio, it would just be a matter of organizing and collecting supplies and equipment, which it is unlikely that /k/ommandos would have trouble with

i'm tired of hearing all of this "help them escape" bullshit.
we should be sending guns and military aid like we always love doing for sandniggers

Norwegian detected

internet sloothing.

our propaganda must be true.
the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but.
I mean, why even bother including a fake image that can easily be debunked, when there are so many real images?
unless you are a disinfo jew, trying to discredit the pro-white movement?

The problem is that white South Africans themselves are still largely POZ'd and bluepilled in every conceivable way. This is a group of people which willingly bent over for the Bantus; we don't need their cuckery in America. We shall make our stand as the last marginally free, white country on Earth. When I see SA whites stand up for themselves, I would support a remnant possibly coming here. But as it stands, they have to stand for themselves first.

You forgot to take into account that SA has roughly 500,000 know private security personnel. Their government's army and police force combined is roughly half that number.

This

Of course a (((1))) and done blackpill faggot.

The nogs are not the problem. The problem is the (((international community))). As soon as you start to have a real effect the UN or US will step in and you'll have to fight them, which you cannot do (communist and Muslim guerilla forces only succeed because the US has generally not wanted to actually win. A pro-white military force is an actual enemy and they will do what is necessary to destroy it, wiping out both you and the civilians you are fighting to protect).
We have to take back our own countries first. Once we do that, nothing in Africa will be a threat. Until we do that, we can't do anything to help others.

I would give damn near anything at this point to see those security personnel start a fucking coup and restore sanity to SA.

>Of course a (((1))) and done blackpill faggot.
Blackpill? What exactly did I say that you have a problem with? South African whites march in BLM rallies. I'm rooting for their Great White Revival but they're not there yet. Some people need to see every member of their immediate family impaled by niggerdicks before waking up, I guess. I fear whites who suffer from such mind virii, and I don't fucking want them anywhere near me or plaguing my society with their self-deprecating virtue signalling.

You're thinking of the upper class yuppies, not the farmers who are actually the victims of nigger violence

Much like how in the US the shitlibs live in safe white walled in communities, the same is in SA.

(CHECK'D!)
Hyperborean dubs confirm. The moment the bantu-nigs start threatening the mines again, they're getting genocided.

that' true…
I still get kinda giddy over Iran-Contra, thou…

If you aren't in favor of total global Bantu extermination at this point, you're a lost cause.

And most of them are niggers

Bullshit. Who in their right mind would hire niggers to guard something they don't want stolen? Not even niggers are that dumb.
(Check'd!)
Purge every last Bantu from the continent!

Then prepare to do it again. It's happening.

True. But these people are traitors and traitors must be killed. The farmers/rural whites need to geographically concentrate in one region, preferably with ocean access. In addition, the shitlibs need to be forcefully expelled from this area. Leftists don't have a right to live with their own race.

The value of a consistent job (in security industry) is worth far more than anything you'd steal during said job. They're reliable enough at a low level, with supervisors over them.

Are you familiar with the security market in the US? Most of it is largely niggers.

So take single men and women here and start matching them with single men and women there, and start the process of bringing them here using the Visa system that the Jews so conveniently set up for us.

That would work, but only give us a defeat in South Africa. We don't need a defeat, what we need is to create a battle hardened force of men in South Africa, so that we have trained commanders and squad leaders for the DOTR.

any russian-bro's that can translate the last part of this blog entry?

there seems to be a piece from the end that is missing from picture #4

tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html

Not if you don't hire boons.

WHY

THE
FUCK

IS THIS NOT STICKIED

WHY

WHY

WHY

Stickied threads

Looks like we'll be getting another slot to fill

syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2018/03/supreme_court_justice_kennedy_retiring.html
[Mar 10 02:01]
R: 74 / I: 25 / P: 1 [R] [G] [-]

Sessions begins to strike

Sleepy Jeff wasn’t so sleepy after all

Fast & furious

thehill.com/homenews/house/377196-doj-to-give-oversight-panel-more-fast-and-furious-documents

Sues CA

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/07/sessions-unloads-on-california-dems-for-radical-open-borders-agenda.html

Confirms prior appointment of DOJ prosecutor (those 18k sealed indictments aren’t Mueller’s)

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/senator-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/

Good shit is brewing :)
[Mar 10 01:42]
R: 75 / I: 20 / P: 1 [R] [G] [-]

FLORIDA GOVERNOR RICK SCOTT WON'T SAY WHETHER HE WILL SIGN GUN CONTROL BILL

FLANONS GET IN HERE THIS IS URGENT

CALL HIM

WRITE HIM

EMAIL HIM

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT

Even if you aren't from Florida, you can still pitch in and help the cause. Remind him that this will NOT help him with his run for US Senate.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/gov-rick-scott-sign-legislatures-compromise-guns-53605936

Office of Governor Rick Scott

State of Florida

The Capitol

400 S. Monroe St.

Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 488-7146

[email protected]
[Mar 10 01:42]
R: 326 / I: 101 / P: 1 [R] [G] [-]

Trump: South Korea to make major announcement

WHY

THE
FUCK

IS THIS NOT STICKIED

WHY

WHY

WHY

no sticky because why? Oh that's right… civic nationalism Holla Forums

Literally no Holla Forumsack is for civnat, stop fucking sperging.

The view from Australia.
xyz.net.au/lauren-southern-white-genocide-south-africa/
The land they are farming looks a lot like the land in Australia.
There is already a good sized South African and Rhodesian diaspora in Australia.
The hardest part of this operation will be establishing trust.

#FARMLANDS
my.mixtape.moe/fzitxh.webm

I just donated $10 to the guys in the video I've just embedded. I'd encourage all of you to do the same. If this truly turns into a civil war (race war realistically) Americans at least need to be ready and willing to form a volunteer unit. I'll give up my comfortable life and career opportunities and join in a heartbeat.

How about you guzzle some fucking bleach?

Bump, why is this thread not stickied?

If you had any iota of an inkling of doubt that the media was zionist-controlled, look no further than the blackout on the persecution of Whites in South Africa.

*SOUTH AFRIKANER BOER DEFENSE EFFORT & RESOURCES

*PETITION LIST:

1. change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
2. change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
3. change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
4. change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
5. change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
6. change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
7. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

*Afriforum

1. afriforum.co.za/
2. youtube.com/user/afriforum
3. facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
4. AfriForum (@afriforum) | Twitter

*Solidariteit

1. solidariteit.co.za/en/
2. youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
3. facebook.com/solidariteit
4. Solidariteit (@solidariteit) | Twitter

*ETHNIC CLEANSING APOLOGIST S.A. MEDIA:
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

*Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan,
Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

*Location of the white Ghettos/Townships and devise methods of getting supplies, survival and networking info to them.

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

*Church Outreach & Coordination of international relief efforts.

*Never Forget - Getting the life stories of the Boer, and documenting the transgressions against them for posterity, and so that no one will be able to deny.

*Find Friendly South African Media Corespondents.

*Crowdfund Relief / Evacuation Efforts:
Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds.

Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

*Make this the central issue of the next flier campaign, perhaps consider using anti-abortion type shock imagery tactics.

*Highlight Pro's:

1. White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock.
2. Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race.
3. Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened.
4. Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
5. Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
6. High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
7. They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing.
8. Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

*Con's To Mitigate & Alleviate:

1. Costs
2. Employment concerns
3. Crime concerns

*Content Creator Merchandise and Service Charity Raffle.
Digital designer's services.
Live tour with profits going to Boer Fund.

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

WEBSITES TO FURTHER NETWORKING

1. theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
2. quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
3. wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
4. nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
5. livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
6. suidlanders.org/
7. helpendehand.co.za/
8. radiofreesouthafrica.com/
9. safrpsa.org/
10. why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/

DEFENSE & WAR:

*HOME MADE GUN CHANNEL:
1. bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
2. bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
3. bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
4. bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
5. bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6

*THE EXPLOSIVES & WEAPONS FORUM PDF

1. mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
2. archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6af26178e86ee4a88984ca8595bbe1abdfb30f06&dn=TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

*S.I.N.FILES - WEAPONS

1. archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
2. mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89d6f342aeeeb04e9bd52e67a211e2ccadf5fc80&dn=S.I.N.Files
4. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
5. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
6. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE NETWORK

1. archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13b4eae2459508cd55976f7ee15001d827d2f0fe&dn=StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
3. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf

*CIVIL WAR TOOLS:

1. mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
2. mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u

*HOW-TO/TUTORIAL:

1. github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
2. archive.is/bPoq0

*PREP/SURVIVAL:

1. SERIOUS SHTF PREPPING DOCUMENTS COLLECTION - archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
2. MAKE MAGAZINE - ALL VOLUMES No. 1-33 - archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
3. SURVIVAL - archive.org/details/Survival_201601
4. SURVIVAL FILES BE PREPARED - archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
5. SURIVIVAL DOWNLOADS - archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
6. youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg

because WH petitions never get answered

DIE OF AIDS + KURU WITH EBOLA MARBURG FAGGOT NEWMOD