Russia won

Putin revealed new Russian nuclear powered hyper-sonic unlimited range invulnerable super weapon during his annual address to Federal Assemble. America is done.

hooktube.com/watch?v=0sAhFmRIJ7U&feature=youtu.be&t=6000
1:40 time

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/CkY0P
archive.is/KGg6n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

retarded shill thread.
+ sage

Sure thing (((FSB)))nigger.

American strategy was build upon development of ballistic missile defense. Now it is falling apart. Russia posses weapon able to destroy America once again.

Based on 'fetal alcohol syndrome' technology.

Russian Leader Vladimir Putin just stated that the “Invincible Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

It's a well known strategy to appear strong when you're at your weakest.

Amerika is done ))))))))))

Pic related is how I know you're a shill.

Oh look this fucking slide again. We already bitched you out with shit we already built Vlad.

Great when you nuke us can you target LA, hollywood, Washington DC, New York and San Fransisco?

Much appreciated

Let me help you, please try to keep up

Pleb.

oh, and mecca and riyadh.

kek

glowing cia brainlet

Why does russia hate florida so much?

feeble neocohen attempt at Cold War 2.0 thread
no thanks

yehee moron

This is clearly a Russian shill. Notice the grammar, typical of a Russian speaker.

Same reason everyone hates florida.

archive.fo/CkY0P

What the hell is going on in this thread? Are people claiming this is not real? The lack of independent observers corroborating the claims certainly makes it possible, if not likely. How would the current political climate change if it actually were true? Probably not at all if you ask me, MAD is still very much real.

archive.is/KGg6n

It's part of USA which we are ready to bomb anywhere errywhere because muh military power > population prosperity.

t. russian

Literally all Putin did was re-establish MAD so Russia can't just be invaded anymore.

I would think if this was indeed true, wouldn't their first strike capabilities greatly exceed any other nation?

It's true though and any user who speaks fluent Russian will be able to confirm.

good if it's true

Fuck off, Podesta

That depends, have we actually seen independently verified proof that this thing is as fast as they say it is? Even if it is that fast it's not faster than a laser. Lasers are the tech that will make missiles irrelevant.

Huge jewish and spic population. In jew York there would be a lot of white collateral damage. Russia isn't against whites doing white people things.

Hello Deutsch/pol/, I made some art for you. Hope you like it. It read "Viertes Reich" firstly before the current statement.

Call me Weihen.

Dafuq I selected the deutschpol thread but it led me to this.

leave

no

Please start with the entire state of California.

A fantasy supah weapon showing up right at the end of (((WW2))) so that no state leader can ever go Hitler again because muh world destruction.

I find it funny both China and Russia are trying to claim to be the first to have this tech when the US was working on it a couple decades ago, already have working hypersonic devices, and have moved on to bigger and badder things.
The zircon anti-ship missiles are already outmatched with the railgun.
At this point it is dick waving to signal they are simply still here. Everyone that already had ICBMs was a player. With the number available to put in the air and drop on everyone, there is no way you can shoot them all down regardless of the defenses. It is nothing but bluster and saying, see WE DO IT! Like the moon race.
I wish we would just work together with them. I imagine we could make some great stuff together.

(checked)

(checked)
GOOD FLIGHT, SARMAT!

And Earth is flat!

Whatever dude, I'm still not worrying about some kike wonder weapon from a kiked government at the most kiked up time possible. I leave that silliness to comic books.

Can't confirm because my english is semi-retarded, (using&learning for ten years, still not fluent). OP does not look like written by russian for me.

t. russian

fucking wat

>archive.is/KGg6n
This is DPRK level of IRL shitposting.

Did I say the jews? I'm talking about real russians. Those of us who are actually white, know better.

It doesn't greatly exceed any other nation's capabilities unless you're deliberately ignoring the USA and like-powered countries. Even at hypersonic velocities it still takes time to get the shit where you need it. That time is all other powers need to put their own shit in the air. The only way you are making a "sneak" attack that can disable a response is something the enemy can't see coming or doesn't have ANY time to respond. The missiles would have to be parked close in/under the water (we got that shit too) or would have to be contained in a launch platform already chilling out in space ready to drop on a dime, many warheads.
Of course then you have to deal with the automated systems that detect the radiation and launch all shit anyway. If you can't seal all the fucking silos something is getting out even if you want to discount the conventional means of getting the big boomers closer without detection.
It is simply them making it known they are "keeping pace" with technology. Even ivan knows they have more than enough crap they won't be invaded that this technology isn't necessary beyond proof of concept and perhaps future miniaturization for ground to air, ship to air, and air to air defenses. Like with the zircon if they can actually make it useful and maneuverable enough to take advantage of it's speed it would be devastating against targets at ground/sea level where you do not need a ballistic trajectory.
Speed isn't everything, it's about how you use it. The minuteman 3 goes mach 20 plus. ICBMs can already go sooper stoopid fast. The problem is they have to go up first and that takes time.

Is this like the "unsinkable" titanic?

Pick the right target, Vlad.

Checked. Laser technology is only getting better by the minute. If the laser is fast enough and powerful enough, it won’t matter how many nukes and/or decoys you have.

If you would understand something about physics, you instantly realize that all you heard before about lasers to knock out missiles and planes is mostly fantasy (or propaganda if you wish).

Any Holla Forumslack who has been here for 2yrs and doesn't know game theory but knows lots of faggy /fringe/ shit or faggy (((alt-right))) groups needs to be gassed. You are beyond hope.

I do not know what you are saying though. Do you mean that population is not as brainwashed as in Germany/UK/Sweden etc? Of course it's true. But we are having a hell in internal politics, Putin is gonna push for removing term limits, mark my words, and he already signed total survelliance law a year ago (implementing which would cost 4,5 tril RUR for telecoms, enacting law now delayed because "oh my god is this shit costs 4,5tril how could we have not notice that storing entire communications of country is expensive we'd better not enforce it lul"). Russia has great potential but we are going into oblivion at full pace now.

Any delivery device (except throwing device) is active and has breaking points. There is nothing obviously impossible in using lasers for knocking down delivery devices, it all depends on power.

That's strange given that neither America nor any other country (whether oriented towards or against America) has ever had a credible ballistic missile defense system against large scale ICBM attacks, nor has such a system ever been scheduled for deployment. America and Russia both possess limited ballistic missile defenses that can intercept a small number of intermediate- and short-range ballistic missiles, but that's it. In an actual WW3 "use 'em or lose 'em" scenario, neither the Russian nor the American ballistic missile defense systems will have any appreciable effect.

American nuclear strategy is based upon the concept of mutually assured destruction, which is completely opposed to any kind of ballistic missile defense.

This isn't an unexpected development. Obviously all nuclear armed states will respond to the US's missile defense projects in a myriad of ways. A couple years ago they demoed warheads that can change their attitude in the terminal phase as well. Russia has been wary of the US and has a pretty well developed space industry which feeds this sort of research. Heck, we actually pay them to shoot our men into space.

You just said it.
To damage a incoming head at, let us say, 40 km altitude and traveling at not less than Mach 9, which means no less than 3 km/seg; you would need the power given by a huge energy central.
Add to this basic requirement, a non currently available lens able to focus that energy without to burn, and not less important, a devise able to reorient the ray "continuously" just a few miliradians.
This is beyond impossible for the humongous energy levels we are talking about.
The similar scenario applies to the hyped railgun. A very promising idea, sadly taken down for reality.

Oh God they have a PLUTO.

It's actually based on flying Chernobyl technology.

This isn't a strong weapon it's a doomsday weapon. It's a "If you fuck with me I swear that I'll kill us all!" kind of weapon.

It doesn't matter if you take a nuclear ramjet down. That just means that it will spill fission products where ever it falls. Not to mention that it will be zooming along the tree tops at multiple times the speed of sound.

Vril Technology.

You're wrong. USA does not field a hypersonic missile and aims to deploy one in 2020. Russia has fielded them since around the 70s and leads the missile race. They focused on this tech because they can't win everywhere vs us military budget. Iskander is world's best ssm, period. It provides air strike equivalent functionality.

Nuclear-powered missiles are interesting, but they're not destabilizing. They're less of a deterrent against a first strike than the submarines are. All space-based stuff will be attacked right away if someone goes for a first strike - satellites, everything. It's not economic to put up nuclear-powered chaff, unlike with all the "cheap" chaff one can have with ICBM.

This is a big explosion for such small rocket.

Have we officially entered the metal gear timeline lads?

Look attentively at the transition from landing to explosion - it's fucking montage.