Horse riding mongol/hun games

Dear Holla Forums, please recommend me games in which I can go full mongol. I want to ride a horse shoot arrows at slow fuckers, run back and then return for another attack.
In general games in which you can ride a horse and go berserk are welcome as well as strategies that allow similar war tactics.

Bonus points for being able to:

Real life.

You might enjoy Mount and Blade Warband.

RTW Barbarian Invasion

THIS

But what about taking women ?

See

And how am I supposed to go full mongol if I can't go genocidal against civilians and gather their heads into huge piles.
There must be at least a strategy game with such brutalities, since action games would never allow this.

Been considering MB but mounted archers don't seem impressive there. There must be another action game that gets it better.

Real life has shit gameplay, patches nerfed horse riding into oblivion and removed genocide from the game.
I'd have to be a hacker to pull that off in the age of guns.

Dangers of democracy everyone

Not sure which mongol empire you are talking about but they had huge issues keeping territory that big under control.
also:

One reason to like them. Even if some tribes allied the mudslimes occasionally.

I think you cant ignore Charles Martel and the Franks who slaughtered the Saracen invasion of France and eventually drove the Muslims out of Spain completely.

Once the Franks had heavy cavalry themselves, they beat the muslim invaders at every turn.

Mods allow all kind of kinky shit, user.

Europe had a lot of infighting, that's the reason mudslimes ever got that huge.
The byzantine empire had been neglected for a long while. Sometimes the bulgarians would help against the arabs, but the bulgarians and byzantines were more often at war.
When the ottomans attacked the byzantines the hardest and took down bulgaria, leaving only constantinople besieged on all sides, there was no considerable help from europe until the ottomans went further and got constantinople.
Probably the only guy who helped was Władysław III of Poland(also known as Władysław of Varna) who fought the ottomans before they went even further into europe but failed and died in combat.
Meanwhile:
Europe was very, very divided and that is what gave the mudslimes the chance for invasion along with the weakening of the balkans and the byzantine empire.

Charles Martel stops the saracen invasion of france around 720. That was one of the fronts.

Around 717–718 the byzantine empire was being fucked by arabs and asked Khan Tervel of the bulgarians for help. The arab invasion was stopped there and then.
At all times there were 2 fronts of invasion, but Europe rarely united properly against them.

It seems as though even back then the mudslime invasions were synchronized.(like now they come to souther europe through italy/spain, but also move through bulgaria and greece to the east.

This is the only answer.

The muslims did get pretty yuge at their height.

The reason why I mentioned Mantel is not just because of the battles he won defending France, but how quickly he copied the Umayyads heavy cavalry and their use of stirrups.
Before then Europeans didnt have heavy cavalry because they didnt have stirrups.

Most mudslime battles involves them singing european towns for Looting, pillaging etc.
But Martel was able to fight them in the open and eventually drive them back in to Spain and initiate the reconquest of Christian Spain.

Both battles are key to pushing back the mudslimes.
On the east side saving Constantinople allowed the byzantine empire to reclaim it's territories and survive for 700 more years.
In central europe this allowed the stop the southern invasion and like you say reconquer Spain. I have no idea why things were allowed to even get that bad in Spain, but I'd again attribute it to lack of unity among christian nations.
We unfuck things, but only after we see how bad it gets.

There must be more. I ask someone for action game with sieges battles he tells me M&B.
I ask for huge on foot - M&B.
Huge battles on horse - M&B.

There must be more to horse combat.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SHITTY GAME MECHANICS

Ackchyually.jpg

The Byzantines adopted the stirrup from the Avars around the end of the 6th century and Cataphracts and Clibanarii had been around for a few hundred years before Martel.