MASS CASUALTY FULL SCALE EXERCISE

Another False Flag

archive.is/hRKwM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6wXcM
archive.is/NTwNV
archive.is/Ritrg
web.archive.org/web/20180227194937/http://www.thedailysheeple.com/false-flag-alert-craigslist-ad-asking-for-crisis-actors-in-houston-for-july-4th_062014
archive.is/yAvct
archive.fo/lPNHj
fox26houston.com/news/investigation-underway-after-deadly-shooting-in-southwest-houston
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/6wXcM

The Office of Emergency Management (OEM), which is tasked with keeping Dallas prepared for any incident, regularly conducts exercises to test the City’s emergency preparedness. On Sunday, March 18, from 8 a.m. to noon, OEM will run an exercise simulating a building collapse at a large Downtown Dallas theater.

Would be funny if seeing this posted forced them to abandon the plan and save dozens of lives.

archive.is/NTwNV

Would be crazy if a nut job sees these and shoots everyone…

*replying to myself*
meme magic?

archive.is/Ritrg

>The mass-shooting in Broward County, Florida has many anomalies that are causing people to question what really went on in the school where 17 people were allegedly shot dead by Nikolas Cruz.

Pompano Beach, Florida" Their landing page says

>So the existence of these anomalies raises a LOT of questions about what really took place in that Florida High School.

web.archive.org/web/20180227194937/http://www.thedailysheeple.com/false-flag-alert-craigslist-ad-asking-for-crisis-actors-in-houston-for-july-4th_062014

If you bring attention to it, it won't happen. Remember Shemitah?

Also how come none of these actors ever speak up?

Make sure you have no friends and family. See if you are pro or anti gun, see if your are juden.
Guess which two boxes you need to tick to play a 'survivor'.

All fake and gay. No such Ads.

I found the Dallas ad on 5miles last week. I am not OP.

That graduation wasn't last year.

Damn a grand I'd do it.

Some user should sign up for one and secretly record the whole thing just for keks

Hear that Texas anons? I want you to join this event and secretly record it.

2012 is always last year

the craiglist crisis ads are fake. you can edit previous ads and make them look like they happened before the event occurred. we saw this with the dallas shooting when some BLM cucks tried to cover up a nigger went on a murderous cop killing rampage excusing it as "fake" and "false flag".

Not a surprise. Dallas is one of the most pozzed cities in the south.

archive.is/yAvct

No cause you noticed and all but checked your own digits and also samecockgobbled
So yeah there's that

mass casualty incident

I didn't archive it in time, they updated the article.
I still had it open in another tab so I screenshoted it

No cunt, and you will never belong here.

Fuck off invading shitskin.

They keep getting killed and stopped when they try. NSA just had an issue.

Autistic faceblindness

It is genuinely insulting that the kikes think we're this stupid and so brazenly and openly flaunt their plans like this.

We had a mass casualty drill in Florida about 2 months before the shooting. Something about trains being hijacked.

You would make a lousy criminal profiler/investigator. The split view really kills your argument. Earlobes, different. As is the shape of the dome. Nostrils are different. Eyes, both in a lazy state have different epicanthic folds. Lips, different height and shape at "cupid's bow" Not the same guy.

The idiot works with CNN but he isn't that meth-head you are trying to tie him to.

This is bait you dumb niggers.
Gas youself op.
(((They))) are probing/distracting Holla Forums with basic bitch counter-intel. Keep several tabs of archive.fo open and don't get tunnel vision on these places.

Definitely not the same guy at all
completely different eyes. they just have a slightly similar head shape and the same name

If you're going to compare photographs side-by-side you need to scale them to the same size. unless you're trying to make them look less similar than they really are
It's the same guy, 100%.

I might create another version with the ears cropped off, they distract from the much more important and immutable facial features.
Pay attention especially to the bend in the bridge of the nose, both have it.
Essentially it's an exact match, you can see it even better when you overlay and slide the opacity of the top layer up and down. He has his mouth pursed and skewed in one photo, but it's the same mouth.

Scaled side-by-side.
Aspect retained 1:1 and not tampered with.

they look completely fuucking different you transparent shill

He deliberately used different sized photographs to cause them to look different.
See scaled animation, it's the same fucking guy except he has bushy eyebrows in one photo.>>11329449

no it isn't. Cheekbones and eye ridges are completely different, jaw is different shape. position of eyes relative to eye ridge and side of head is different. fucking muppets

Could you make a living of these?

Here's something interesting. Check out The Majestic's Venue for the 19th.

Here are the prices for seating, and get this, it only shows 3 sections available. Even in an illusionary event "She" can't pack the house.

I'm guessing mass shooting at a theater. They've proven children are vulnerable. Now they just need to make it seem like everyone else is just as vulnerable.

checked.
whelp, here weee go

“Shooting” at Central MI University. 2 dead. Suspect at large as of 9am EST.

Something definitely fishy going on:

archive.fo/lPNHj

And a reminder on this

looks the part, but it's not like Dallas has had any CIAnigger shenanigans befo… oh wait

Did you order one of those Kek statues?

That's today.

While there are still a few hours left for a mass casualty event (real or staged) to happen in Houston on March 4th, so far it's been one big nothing burger.

There doesn't even seem to be a legitimate drill going on. I haven't seen anything on Twitter about people reporting an unusual number of ambulances or police cars in Houston.

That Houston Craigslist ad may just have been a prank or it may have even been a conspiracy theorist fishing for crisis actor photos for future reference.

March 4th is officially over in Houston and no mass shootings.

There was one deadly shooting in Houston on Sunday but it seems to be gang-related and there was only a single victim.

fox26houston.com/news/investigation-underway-after-deadly-shooting-in-southwest-houston

Maybe these false flag "predictions" are in and of themselves false flags?