POLAND STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD

rt.com/news/420033-poland-priest-jews-truth/

archive.is/bYmhc

Other urls found in this thread:

Fag
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757925/Europe-s-new-frontier-Fears-ISIS-sympathisers-thousands-Chechen-migrants-exploiting-unmanned-border-Poland-Germany.html
yahoo.com/news/poland-wants-second-brexit-referendum-ruling-party-leader-140926628.html
ca.news.yahoo.com/polands-priority-brexit-guarantee-rights-poles-britain-pm-091521395–business.html
politico.eu/article/europe-migration-migrants-are-here-to-stay-refugee-crisis/
jta.org/2017/07/19/news-opinion/world/netanyahu-in-private-remarks-calls-eu-crazy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709163/How-Balkans-stemmed-tide-migrants-Stunning-pictures-one-year-reveal-route-flooded-wave-refugees-gone-normal-borders-closed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Правда
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Истина
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahrheit
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahrhaftigkeit
archive.is/NtwNU
europeaninstitute.org/index.php/93-european-affairs/february–march-2010/962-george-friedmans-the-next-100-years-a-forecast-for-the-21st-century
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/328784,Poland-to-become-regional-powerbroker-analyst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radosław_Sikorski#Leaked_conversations_about_Britain.2C_America_and_Russia
archive.is/1yCg8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RcX22g4Ra5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn’t controversial, historically. Historically, everyone was aware that Jews are the children of the lie. It states it clearly in the Bible that Jews are evil and satanic.

In countries that are still traditional, such as Poland, Greece or Russia, everyone still knows this and just openly acknowledges it. I assume the Catholic Church in Poland says stuff like this all of the time, and it is just being brought up right now in the English media because the Jews are going nuts on Poland over this Holocaust controversy.

Anyway, this priest has stated the issues with the Jew here in a useful way – they truly believe that reality only exists to serve their interests.

Jews have created those laws in every country to pull-up whenever someone criticizes their behavior.

Excluding Asia and Moslem countries, America is unique in not having these laws. Most South American countries even have them.

I do not know why the Jews think it is a good idea to double-down on the Poles, but they always double-down on everything.

If Poland decides they are fed-up with this shit though – the alleged death camps are in their country. They have the ability to go digging, and show that there are no mass graves at Auschwitz. They can examine the alleged gas chamber, and show that they are not actually gas chambers.

Right now, there is a law in Poland against researching the Holocaust. The Jews have introduced this new narrative blaming them for the Holocaust (although Germany is also still being blamed), and the Poles are trying to pass a law to make it illegal for Jews to claim that. The easier thing to do would be to just repeal the law saying you can’t research the Holocaust, and show that no one is responsible for it because it did not actually happen.

Oh yeah - kike free first post!

FUCK ME

Posting a good meme for a nice thread

Lol it's okay, you got the get

Checked

Bump

The priest said the truth in a composed and articulate manner
Get fucked kikes.

GLORY TO POLAND
Make Charlemange proud. Beat back the jew controlled Jannisaries and their nigger taskmasters.

what do you want anglin? go back to your shit site and get it banned again

Good redpill. It's like a mindbug, once you notice it, you can't stop seeing it in Jews.

Lol this is stickied, rachposter. There is no stopping the truth.

this whole thing
is lifted word for word from that race mixing faggots website Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.name/288898-2/

Poland is making a claim to Western Europe one-upping Pootan at this point. Hurry up Europe the jackals are swarming at your decaying carcass.

Nice. Their lies aren't going to save them for much longer.

Not even trips will make me do that, user.

Glory to Polan! You will into spase!

POLAND NO

Kikes changed the damn Nicene creed to say that Pontius Pilate is responsible for Jesus’ death when it was clearly the Pharisees.

Wait, really? Is there a source for this?

Why live

Also, inb4 kikes trying to D&C.

Poland will invade Germany successfully and confuse the world.

Screencap this.

All he said was that jews have a different mindset, which is obvious, didn't even mention the holohoax or anything. Kikes will kvetch over this, which is good, but it's still nothing…

They'll kvetch about the holohoax till all their enemies kill themselves.

They say it themselves. It is perfectly ok to lie to people if you have "cause." That is determined by jew. It is always and you should strive to lie to gentiles according to their scholars.
Evil fucking species.

Poland No! Making me proud of my girlfriends polish heritage, can't wait to have her pop out some children.

GLORY TO POLAND

you better be white as snow

My conjecture for about 6 months now is that we are going to have a reverse WWII where Poland is anti-Jewish and invades Germany.

More and more stories like this are giving me hope.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country

Have another whitepill, friend.

Thanks bro, have a laugh.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON

GLORY TO POLAND
GLORY TO ROBERT KUBICA

I've long felt that the exposure of the Hollywood pedos will be the beginning of the kikes destruction.

No, he's being stupid. The creed says "crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub Pontio Pilato passus et sepultus est," meaning that Christ was crucified under Pontius Pilate, suffered and was buried. The creed never mentioned the Pharisees. It was under authority of Pilate that he was killed and the tortures and execution were carried out by the Roman government. The Jews, on the other hand, betrayed him and agitated for his death. The line in the creed is not about pointing fingers.

Glory to poland

I wonder who /ourguy/ is going to side with.

Personally I don't think he was ever /ourguy/. If I look at society as a body that is sick, trump is like some kike pharmaceutical which is attempting to slow an infection but never cure it. He is only slowing the spread of the disease because with Hillary the USA would have been fucked. I have been using this time to tell other cells in the body about the infection and pray that the autoimmune system kickes to fight the infection.

Wew.

Shhhh… you'll get us both banned.

Yeah, I'd rather have the cure, too. We got treatment though, better than nothing. The USA would've been totally lost if we got Clinton, if it isn't totally lost already.
He's not perfect. He's not necessarily /ourguy/. But he's something.

Whoever did that has all my respect

Are you a chick?

Poland is Europe's hope.

Absolutely Goebbels-tier. All non-whites consider the truth to be something subjective and malleable. You see this in niggers especially, like when they commit a crime in broad daylight with a dozen witnesses and claim they DINDU NUFFIN when they're being arrested. Only whites seem to have a concept of absolute truth.

yeah, no.

Glory to Poland

GLORY TO POLAND

What a tale

OP is a faggot. This is the flag of Monaco.

That was the most hilarious day ever. The singing was truly beautiful, though, I've got to admit.

I get why the bit about secular jews might be contentious, but
should be completely uncontroversial. Of course nowadays people use "true" and "factual" interchangeably, so any nuance goes completely over their heads.

isn't he jewish too. I like telling people in real life that all neo Nazis are jewish or married to jews or taught by jews and that trump's mentor was roy cohn.

GLORY TO POLAND

Glory to poland

Chwała Polsce

GLORY TO POLAND
RESTORE THE COMMONWEALTH, MAKE EASTERN EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

To be honest, there's only ever been ONE /ourguy/, and we don't know if he spent his last years mourning in South America or not. If you looked at Holla Forums when Trump considered the idea of getting into politics, you could clearly see that everyone just saw him as an useful stepping stone to stop the accelerationism bastards from wanting a total collapse of the USA. Trump may as well be the best goy there is, but his persona swung the pendulum immensely, the entirety of Europe used to look up to America as the gold standard for (((Democracy, Inc.))), upon getting him elected we managed to put them in a lose-lose situation, where they can't support him, lest their voter base accuses them of the same thing he got himself a lot of beef for, nor they can deny his importance, meaning they woke up plenty of idiots by doing a 180° on all that being friends with America stood for. My own country can't stop showing terrible news from the States, whereas a couple of years ago even Detroit was presented as paradise on Earth, since Obongo was the apparent top dog.
This is also why the r/t_d cancer started spreading much more effectively than we'd hoped for: they just can't stop thinking that he's really the next Fuhrer or Washington or whatever you've got. Holla Forums needs to be subjective with what sees important to its own growth, but objective on anything that has already been implemented, that's why you're going to see a sudden spike in 250D BACKGAMMON posters around election days, while now we can fully focus on finding out any misconduct by the government itself.

If Poland does that, they will be gods among men.
This is the very LAST thing the holocaust lie wants, it couldn't hold up under physical proof (or, in this case, the lack of any).

Please, Poland…PLEASE!!!
Do the right thing. You already know what the Jews are trying to do to you, this would be the perfect knock-out punch, to stop them.

Jews could not survive this lie being exposed.

Pre-trump then Hitler was the main focus of hero worship, I agree.
Well done Poland, with luck you won't be nuked. If this kind of honesty and open speaking spreads, there will be more countries that block rapefugees.
maybe we are living in the time when the holocrap loses all its power.

Glory to Poland
Glory to Poland
Glory to Poland
Glory to Poland
Glory to Poland
Glory to Poland
Glory to Poland
Glory to Poland

Wow what a bunch of gay retards who most likely live with their parents or in some shit apartment in the middle of nowhere. Good luck ever getting laid.

Name of original song?
I need this dude.

If the Poles would ever try to repel the ban on studding the Holohoax ZOG would launch an immediate military intervention to restore democracy there. There is only so much you can do when you are a part of NATO and the European Union. However the growing resentment towards democracy from the Eastern European peoples brings a smile to my face. If think countries like Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Czechia are gradually leaning more toward authoritarianism. After all, history loves to repeat itself. In the long run democracy is completely unsustainable. People naturally lean towards authoritarian methods of rule. I think in the coming decades many Eastern Euro countries will maintain a facade of democracy but will be ruled by a local strongmen. People there simply didn't have the extra 50 years of brainwashing convincing the lemmings that democracy is the only way to go.

POLSKA is of STRONK

OLIGARKH - forgive us

GLORY TO POLAND

GLORY TO POLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, dear friend.

Apparently it was unsavoryagents / Sabo

It's a meme, when polandball / countryball was getting started user drew it wrong so that's officially how it looks now. There's even extended lore that the reason Poland Cannot Into Space is because everything there is upside down.

Mind=Blown

> The Union of Jewish Communities in Poland have filed a complaint under laws that stipulate “broadcasts or other messages may not propagate illegal activities… they may not contain content that incites to hatred or discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex, religion or nationality.”.
Glory to Poland it is 1488D chess

> The Union of Jewish Communities in Poland have filed a complaint under laws that stipulate “broadcasts or other messages may not propagate illegal activities… they may not contain content that incites to hatred or discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex, religion or nationality.”.
Glory to Poland it is 1488D chess

We were already several times the last hope against evil.
See Battle of Vienna where we defended Europe from Murat and the turkroaches.
See Battle of Warsaw 1920, where we defended Europe from (((Communism))) because noone else would(and we were fucked into our ass for 123 years and just recently regained independence)

We were always on the side of Europe.

Huh? File already exists, whats that supposed to mean

GLORY TO POLAND

Sorry to destroy your delusions about Poland.
But we also profit from the "Holocaust", since it happened to us as well… rather genocide happened by the Germans and Russians.
Even though we defended Europe several times and will always side with it, we will still take our interests first.
That's how countries should be run, wouldn't you agree?

So, I'm not actually trying to justify Israel. But if you look at your own language, and its relation to Israel, you come to some odd correlations.

Pharisee -> Far I See
Sadducee -> Sad You See
Nazi -> Not See
Ashkenazi -> Ash cannot see
Israel -> Is Real

Star of David -> Star of Da Vid -> Star of the Vid(eo)

Given how horribly their people behave, even if this is true, they don't deserve it.

Not saying the jews aren't evil, but would you not lie to an out-group to help your in-group?

Eastern Europe lived under communism as saw it for all of its evils and who was pulling its strings. Once they saw it rearing its ugly head in western Europe they were too wise to let that shit happen to them again. I met an eastern europe and immigrant who escaped a few years before USSR collapsed, he said almost eastern Europeans from that generation would vote for any left wing party anywhere. They knew the slippery slope when the saw it. Poland will be interesting to watch as things unfold in Europe.

what

The quote isn't wrong but he is a huge heretic

Beast -> Be a St. -> Be a Saint

St- > saint -> S T. Serpent on a cross.

What reverse? Poland did invade, in the WWII

Europe's new open frontier: ISIS sympathisers are among thousands of Chechen migrants crossing the Polish border
Thousands of Chechen migrants are entering Germany through Poland
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757925/Europe-s-new-frontier-Fears-ISIS-sympathisers-thousands-Chechen-migrants-exploiting-unmanned-border-Poland-Germany.html

I did

Poland wants second 'Brexit' referendum in UK: ruling party leader
"Our idea for today… foresees efforts aimed at making Britain return, including a second referendum," Poland's powerful rightwing leader Jaroslaw Kaczynski said.
yahoo.com/news/poland-wants-second-brexit-referendum-ruling-party-leader-140926628.html

Poland's priority for Brexit is to guarantee rights of Poles in Britain: PM
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's priority in Brexit talks will be to obtain a guarantee that the current rights of Poles living in Britain will be upheld
ca.news.yahoo.com/polands-priority-brexit-guarantee-rights-poles-britain-pm-091521395–business.html

Poland is nothing but a new Greece

Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe
Greece will unleash a “wave of millions of economic migrants” and jihadists on Europe
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/Religion of Cuck™ic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html

Europe’s migrants are here to stay
By Dimitris Avramopoulos the Greek European commissioner for migration, home affairs and citizenship.
politico.eu/article/europe-migration-migrants-are-here-to-stay-refugee-crisis/

It looks like that:

Next Year in Jerusalem
Netanyahu was meeting with the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland, known as the Visegrad Group.
In remarks following the meeting, Netanyahu invited the four prime ministers to visit Israel, stating “Next year in Jerusalem.” The leaders all accepted Netanyahu’s invitation.
jta.org/2017/07/19/news-opinion/world/netanyahu-in-private-remarks-calls-eu-crazy

Yeah sure, awaiting the invasion of ZOG in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finnland any minute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Poland if our government decide to physically harm your people, I will help you as much as I can. As an European what you're doing is important to me, and I won't let (((them))) crush you like they did to us. Stay strong brothers

Anime Is real → Anime Is rael → Anime Israel

doesn't make sense jews don't make anime at best they control the Western localization ie dubbing of them.

Kikes will kvetch over nothing, which is good. Putting a spin on nothing only incriminates them further.

Your not wrong but you missed the reference

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Nice stale copy pasta you autist, when we met with Israel we denied them entry to the V4.

Moishe! Come quickly!

t. Trump

That's a fairly diplomatic way of saying that they're liars and deceivers, but he got the message through.

t. Donald No-Wall Trump
It took mighty super power Hungary just a month to create a inpenetrable anti-mudslim screen:
Walls work! Year-on pictures show how Hungary's new Iron Curtain stemmed the tide of migrants through the Balkans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709163/How-Balkans-stemmed-tide-migrants-Stunning-pictures-one-year-reveal-route-flooded-wave-refugees-gone-normal-borders-closed.html

Here comes the d&c. One advise to all who fall for "good-gy Trump vs bad-goy Trump" narrative: stop caring so much about him. We need our people in power, our ideas being spread, the jews dead and their lies being exposed. Disregard Trump in a way, that he can be used - he is our pawn and when the jews paint Trump supporters as Nazis, we take their lie and turn it into truth. Just as we will make true the holocaust, make true their "everyone is a nazi" lie.
Strive for bigger things and battles than Trump.

And yet ita still getting built.

They have been trying hard to influence anime via Netflix.

Kikes are the one who imported anime into western countries. At first they bought manga for cheaper than toilet paper from Japan massively, then same with anime and basically kiked westerners into buying into this shit with much higher price

GLORY TO POLAN

wew forgot pic

There really isn't any doubt anymore. This betrayal of Poland actually is slightly more enraging to me than the 2nd amendment cucking

the D&C in this thread should tell you how fucking butthurt the kikes are

GLORY TO POLAND

sad

We don't need your help lad. You need our help against the ZOG. All we need is your go.

Please save anything salvageable Poland

It's actually 345 years. Russians got their hands on some Lithuanian land bakc then so there were thousands of tatar refugees that took shelter in lands of the crown. They had it good and well, but when shit got worse for everyone(Sweden attacking from the north and Turks from the south) they jumped on the side of the turks without even second thought while burning villages and slaughtering people. The funny part is that when they served under roaches they actually had it worse so they came back crawling to the polish king.
The path of future Europe. Nobody wants to learn from history.

We don't like the kind of people like you

Real? Is America and the whole West betraying us again?

I didn't want to state my exact location here. Of course I'm from my country before being an European. I should've said "White" but American are also white.

stop putting your trust in others

And just when I thought I couldn't be any angrier. If they send our green niggers interfere in your nation, kill them. Glory to Poland.

Green niggers are already in Poland. They stupidly agreed to house them in order to "confront Russia". They also agreed to purchase LNG shipped over on tankers from the US at 2-3x the price of Russian pipeline gas. Anybody with a brain knew this was coming: if you are with the US it means your country gets irrevocably niggerized and is permanently extorted by the jews.

I am not worried about green niggers. I am worried about blue helmet niggers though.

Trust me, you don't want to

That is the sad truth of it. Never trust our government. They'll try to turn your nation into a gay nigger buttfuck fest.

Shoot either of them. Both are shit but the blue helmets are even worse shit. Go log any US or blue helmet bases while you can. Log estimates of troop strength, vehicle types and numbers, as well as favored transport routes. It will come in handy later if you're creative.

Kike bastard.

We may not have state enforced speech laws, but there are plenty of rabbinical laws that govern our cultural, political and academic institutions.

If I wanted to get a research grant from the government to study what makes the hamadryas baboon so much more violent than compared, to say, the yellow baboon, I'm sure it would not cause a fuss within academia or the political/corporate bureaucracy.

Yet, if you try applying this logic to the "human race", you'll certainly be labeled a zealot, cast out and silenced.

Glory to Poland!

GLORY TO POLAND

Glory to Poland!

GLORY TO POLAND

But he has a point

GLORY TO POLAND

Brothers.

Oh, this is some fucking bullshit. What the fuck is Trump doing lately? The last couple weeks he's been cucking out hard as fuck.

7YEARS

what's life like in poland?

we are part of the immune system. We are the bit that recognises the alien threat and alerts the killer cells to the targets.
It is our job to get the information out, to seed our social networks with activation signals, so that the killer cells are triggered. God bless their souls.

Inquisitor plz, your kind should have been purging the turks out of Constantinople instead hunting down Waldensian's and all other God fearing Christian sects that didn't suck the popes cock.
Catholics did nothing but purge their own as Religion of Cuck™ spread.

This should be Poland's next step.

I don't give two shit's who wrote what at at what site, this shit is the money maker.

LET'S MEME POLAND INTO DIGGING

Cracks me up every time.

Holla Forumsand is the gift that keeps on giving.

Every view of truth would always hold some bias. Scientific methodology has been established to find evidence for claims, so you can figure out what is true and false.Yet that doesn't prevent some people to argue for views that aren't true in reality but in their minds and their bias it is true.

Yeah this is entirely correct, and usually involves Jews scamming goys to benefit themselves. Never trust a fucking jew about anything.
Remember that people whose values and customs aren't antithetical to all that is good don't need to petition for their "right to exist". You're evil by that standards of everyone else in the world, and you ought to be eradicated. Evil has no right to exist.

LOL, I hate jews too.

b a s e d p o l a n d

POLSKA STRONK

It is a little harsh if poor.
But you can always come home to babcia, making placki or periogi.
If you are homeless you can find shelter in a church. Church leaders tend to go against the pope in small ways because people come first.
If you have money it can be okay, climate is nice.
No matter who you are you can be sure non whites are rightfully considered subhumans.
Hitler isn't a friend, but is seen in better light than stalin.
Same with Germany and Russia, two strong historical neighbors. Which is weird, because pan slavism is good in theory but politically impossible.

Nupol fagoot go back where you came from.

This not 4chan. Read this and understand: white traitors die first on the day of the rope. Even before jews.

Lurk for two years and you may have a shot at being on the right side of this. As of now you are lower than a kike and shittier than a Nigger.

GLORY TO POLAND

GLORY TO ROBERT KUBICA

Remove Jews to Remove Invaders that the Jew brought into Europe!

hgfds

GLORY TO POLAND

GLORY TO POLAND
STAY STRONG V4

Could some Holla Forumslack autists make clandestine Ground Penetrating Radar out of a smartphone, selfie-stick, and backpack power supply?

>Moslem
Hmmm

Doesn‘t sound good

First learn what the Inquisition is about. Purity of Christian dogma, against demoralization, decadence and crypto jews.

Prots:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps
Balkan Prots are no better, worse.

One of the western world's most important events took place in 1683, as a powerful Ottoman army advanced into Europe. Already having conquered Hungary and Transylvania, 138,000 Ottomans laid siege to the city of Vienna, the gateway to continental Europe. 11,000 troops and 5,000 volunteers declared that they would defend the city to the last man. For almost two months, they held out against the Turkish onslaught, suffering severe casualties as the Turks breached the outer walls of Vienna, digging tunnels and filling them with gunpowder.

Enter Jan III Sobieski, King of Poland, and the husaria, or winged hussars. As the battered Austrians prepared to fight in the streets of Vienna, Sobieski led a relief force of 30,000 Poles, 18,500 Austrians, 19,000 Franconian, Bavarian, and Swabian troops, and 9,000 Saxons. The Turks attacked the relief force, resulting in 12 hours of intense infantry combat before Sobieski saw that the time was right to break the back of the Turkish force. Sobieski led a charge of 20,000 Polish and German cavalry, the largest cavalry charge in recorded history, with Sobieski and 3000 winged hussars at the head of the charge. The Turkish lines crumbled, and the hussars pressed into the Turkish camps as the elated remaining defenders of Vienna poured out of the city, finally on the offensive.

The Turks retreated and abandoned their attempts to conquer Europe. Sobieski, ever the statesman, declared the following:

"Veni, vidi, Deus vicit."

I came, I saw, God conquered.

I fixed that image for you, user.

GLORY TO POLAND

Hungary was to a large degree pro-Turk, anti-Habsburg at that time. Hungarian protestants founded a vassal state under the Turks.

Those Hungarian vassal attacked Poland during the siege of Vienna. Ironical the leader of this vasal state was of a Hungarian-Polish family and rival throne pretender to Habsburg.

On the political front, the Ottoman Empire had been providing military assistance to the Hungarians and non-Catholic minorities in Habsburg-occupied portions of Hungary.

In 1681 Protestants and other anti-Habsburg Kuruc forces, led by Imre Thököly, were reinforced with a significant force from the Ottomans,[16]:657 who recognized Thököly as King of "Upper Hungary" (the eastern part of today's Slovakia and parts of northeastern Hungary, which he had earlier taken by force from the Habsburgs). This support included explicitly promising the "Kingdom of Vienna" to the Hungarians if it fell into Ottoman hands.

Sobieski, He covered this with a stern warning to Imre Thököly, the leader of Upper Hungary, whom he threatened with destruction if he tried to take advantage of the situation—which Thököly in fact attempted. Jan Kazimierz Sapieha the Younger delayed the march of the Lithuanian army, devastating the Hungarian Highlands (now Slovakia) instead, and arrived in Vienna only after it had been relieved.[19]

Sobieski insisted that he should not have to pay for his march to Vienna, since it was by his efforts that the city had been saved; nor could the Viennese neglect the other German troops who had marched. The Habsburg leadership hurriedly found as much money as possible to pay for these and arranged deals with the Polish to limit their costs.[22]

Louis XIV of France declined to help his Habsburg rival, having just annexed Alsace. (And being an ally of the Osamans invaded Germany and Spain during the Turkish attack).

Sobieski was just titular commander in chief because of his rank. The actual battle plan was made, the command had Charles of Lorraine:

Charles V, Duke of Lorraine was promoted to Generalissimo of the Habsburg army in 1683 right before the siege of Vienna. Charles knew he had no chance of directly engaging the forces of the Grand Vizier Kara Mustafa Pasha. Charles only had about 36,000 men at his disposal at the time of siege.[7] In addition, while he was marching to Vienna, 6000 of his Hungarian soldiers defected.[8]

Thanks to the work of Pope Innocent XI, the Habsburgs were able to receive aid from what would come to be called the Holy League.[9] This combined force with the leader John III Sobieski and Charles V was able to defeat the besieging Turkish army at the Battle of Kahlenburg outside Vienna on September 12, 1683. This victory resulted in a landslide of victories for the Habsburgs under the leadership of Charles.

As for the Poles saving Vienna from the Turk:

Viennese garrison:
11,000 soldiers[2] + 5,000

Relief force:
47,000 Germans and Austrians with some 112 guns[3]
27,000 Poles with 28 guns[4]

That are the number of the very one side pro-Polish account on the English Wikipedia. From the German version:

Relief Force Infantry Cavalry Guns Total
Poland-Lithunia 10.000 14.000 28 24.000
Imperial Austrian 8.100 12.900 70 21.000
Bavaria 7.500 3.000 26 10.500
Princes 7.000 2.500 12 9.500
Saxony 7.000 2.000 16 9.000
39.600 34.400 152 74.000

So the Poles alway try to create the impression, of them saving Europe from the Turk single handed, while in fact being only the smaller part of the coalition. While Germany had to fight at two frontiers against the Turk in the East and his ally the French in the West.

Typical Polish pomp. and the Hungarians celebrate up today the traitors to the Turk as "liberation fighter" against Habsburg

Death to all furries you fucking faggot.
Don't you fucking ever dare to associate my glorious people with those degenerate fucks.

Nobody cares, revisionist. Filtered.

Not a bad thing, Habsburg was throughly jewed.

Well duh, difference between Istina and Pravda. We learned about this in Russian and earlier in school in philosophy and language classes.
For those interested:
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Правда

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Истина

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahrheit

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahrhaftigkeit

You see, when Jews find something true to their beliefs as true, it collides with anything the bigger languages define as truth. English is drifting away, "modern context" gives it away, doesn't it?!

So some Salvadoran was complaining about them losing their temporary protected status.. and he mentions sending MS13 to the states, telling them to talk to the pro-refugee organizations like… the catholic church. That was the first and only one he named.

Read up on Hitler's thoughts on the Habsburgs in Mein Kampf. Extremely negative.

Winged Hussars to the fucking rescue. Everything I need to know about life I learned in Civ. Poland is easymode because they’re fucking awesome.

Yeah Achmed, we know, you are still butthurt

Lol… Poland now demanding 850 billion from Germany for WW2. Poland just continues to smash.

Death to Poland, then.
As usual, Hitlers mercy bites us in the back.

With the front teeth into the curb…

To elaborate on that.
If Poland is "entitled to cash for being based, unlike Germany" because Poland is now "antisemic and our greatest ally".
Well, guess who was antisemitic first?

Germany, besieged by half of the world because it did the right thing.

In this case, we can simply say Poland deserved to lose 1 trillion back then for being philosemitic, which they were.
If this is the demand for Germany for being cucks now.

So it all evens out.
Let's not forget who was right in the first place, and how was a traitor, agitator and later communist, alright?

Not anymore. Germany is now full of sand scum and nigs. Poland seems to want to finish what he started. Have to go with it if Germany is to be liberated from the shit they have controlling them at moment.

lurk 2 more years newfag

Not at all.
Poland would simply defy kikes and tell the world that Hitler was right.

Poland Stronk ends where anti German sentiment begins.
It is impossible to see them as a savior for anything if one of the first thing they do is play the "oy vey we totally got gassed by the germans" victim card.
Especially since it didn't happen.

You have seen how easily kikes pull "oy vey we really got killed" out of their ass even in the face of the former jew ass kissing version of Poland that rescued kikes via underground tunnels and co.

If you think Poland is a savior of the world, which Adolf would have been, then you are wrong on all accounts.
Of course Germany denied their demand for reparations, but, again.

The celebration of Poland ends immediately the moment even a whiff of anti German sentiment begins, at least in the context of "based antisemitism".
Simple as that.

Thank you for proving the point, kike.

Hitler's mercy lost the war and it couldn't have gone any other way because of this; he only martyred himself for the future effort. Adolf couldve been only this and so he was; there are no hypotheticals as to the past. Poland may partake in some bullshit claims about deathcamps but the actual casualties came on account of the germans and russians, albeit because of our own governments treachery, but Polands losses were never claimed to have been primarily in "Death camps" unlike the jews who all claim to have died in one.

Anti german sentiment is well deserved in the modern era because Germany is ZOG HQ in europe. if germans had racial consciousness today then youd have a point but todays germans must realize that they have fallen from glory and remembering Adolf isnt enough to reinstate your race.

When I say anti "german sentiment" today i mean
the kind experienced by other europeans who are dissapointed with modern germans, not the kind promoted by jewish media exactly the contrary. May god save and restore the german people because the rest of europe is counting on your timely return to character

that would be the UK, its just that place is going to shit faster than expected

They do, but they are still surrounded by enemies within and, as we can see, without.
Strictly speaking Germany has always had the most resistance to utter defeat and chastizing.
That's why it's still on the map and, lets say, Rhodesia, isn't.

The correct response of a truly based Poland would be "Guess the Germans were right after all. The kikes really are backstabbers that cannot be trusted."
If they want to stay neutral on that due to PR, fine, but don't backstab Germany for things it tried to do.

If you want to support Poland in the fight against the kike, do it.
I support Poland on that front, as well.

But not on the cost of my grandparents and the truth.
Poland is not worth sullying the face of Germany , especially the Germany of the past all people should look up to, for a few shekels, especially if you want to call Poland "based" for hating kikes now.

Polish bullshiting again.

““Next year in Jerusalem.” Netanyahu invites V4
Netanyahu was meeting with the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland, known as the Visegrad Group.
In remarks following the meeting, Netanyahu invited the four prime ministers to visit Israel, stating “Next year in Jerusalem.” The leaders all accepted Netanyahu’s invitation.

“Next year in Jerusalem.” is a greeting among jews

Geopolitical Journey, Part 2: Borderlands is republished with permission of Stratfor.
By (((George Friedman)))

Germany has not thought of itself as a freestanding power since 1945. It is beginning to think that way again, and that could change everything, depending on where it goes.

While the United States can welcome a powerful Turkey, the same can't be said for a powerful Russia, particularly not one allied with Germany. The single greatest American fear should not be China or al Qaeda. It is the amalgamation of the European Peninsula's technology with Russia's natural resources. That would create a power that could challenge American primacy. That was what the 20th century was all about. The German-Russian relationship, however early and subdued it might be, must affect the United States.

It is the Intermarium – Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and perhaps Bulgaria – that represents this generation's alliance. It blocks the Russians, splits them from the Germans

The Poles must be the leader of the bloc and the Romanians the southern anchor.
would prevent what the United States should fear the most: an alliance between Russia and Germany plus Western Europe.
archive.is/NtwNU

BASED
A
S
E
D

February 11, 2003, International Herald Tribune,
Crushing German Dissent: Why the U.S. Fears Europe
by William Pfaff
The neoconservative theory that currently governs official thinking in Washington identifies Europe as the principal future rival and potential challenger of the United States. And Germany, whatever its current difficulties, is the most powerful economy in the European Union,

“Every couple of centuries there is a changing of the guard in Europe,” says Friedman. He sees Poland as the “heart of dynamism” in Europe today.
europeaninstitute.org/index.php/93-european-affairs/february–march-2010/962-george-friedmans-the-next-100-years-a-forecast-for-the-21st-century

According to the analyst, in the next three decades Germany will lose its status as an economic powerhouse, while Russia will be “weak”. This will be a time for Poland, which – with its well-educated society – will become a regional powerbroker.
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/328784,Poland-to-become-regional-powerbroker-analyst

"The Polish-American alliance isn’t worth anything.
It is even harmful because it creates a false sense of security for Poland".[48] He continued and said: "We will get a conflict with both Russians and Germans, and we’re going to think that everything is great, because we gave the Americans a blowjob.
Suckers. Total suckers,". He also described the mentality of Poles as "thinking ‘like a negro.’
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radosław_Sikorski#Leaked_conversations_about_Britain.2C_America_and_Russia

A German-Russian entente would threaten the United States profoundly. That is why it fought World War I, World War II and the Cold War.
Geopolitical Journey, By (((George Friedman)))
archive.is/1yCg8

“Our first objective is to prevent the reemergence of a new rival. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power. These regions include Western Europe, East Asia, the territory of the former Soviet Union, and Southwest Asia.

>While the United States supports the goal of European integration; we must seek to prevent the emergence of European-only security arrangements which would undermine NATO particularly the Alliance's integrated command structure."
1992 Draft Defense Planning Guidance

> (((George Friedman)))
Friedman is a sleazy kike and NeoCon (aka Trotskyist). Poland took his bait, hook, line and sinker. Poland is going to be destroyed, exterminated in a conflict between the USA and Russia, which is imminent. Not only did Russia warn about such a conflict, it feels it is pushed on them by the USA, it declares to be ready to fight it.
In related news, China is not changing is leadership in the next years, avoiding disruption in case of an expected conflict with the USA.

glory to poland
came here just to post this

I agree the germans were right after all but their lesson learning cost them/humanity the war, not that it could have been avoided; aryan nobility goes hand in hand with naiveté. Poland needs to befriend germany today and help germany snap out of it. Any decent Pole should be doing his best to mend german relations and denouncing polands wartime government. Pilsudski being Poland's national father figure as well as hitler's friend should help. Of all the things Poland has done the one I am least proud of is the one that is promoted most first to fight (fukn gay). FYI I think it is good that germans temper the enthusiasm of anyone simply shouting BASED POLAND, because this lends itself to jewish trickery

p.s. that video is fucking brutal

youre being a hyprocrite now and blaming poland for a sign jews put up. its also not a death camp nor was it polish. Poland can claim actual wartime losses, unlike the jews, because our army fought germans and russians. fuck the camps Poland should change the narrative to we lost a lot of good men defending good for nothing backstabbing jews, and the only major loss of life was to soldiers from germany, russia and poland, because the deathcamps are fake and were fabricated to justify the enormous loss of european lives.

you are misunderstanding the message

Why is it spelled Israel?
Because it isn'treal.

Germans have still a larger native population than Poles. And with the similar low birthrates of Poles, this won't change in the foreseeable future. The only thing that will change is the further radicalization of Germans while Poles will remain as they have always been, petty nationalists who will sell the White Race down the river because of delusions of grandeur.

Germany is predicted to drop down by 20 million, while exactly 20 million of its 80 mil pop now are immigrants.

Nice try, chaim. The population of Germany is 82 million. It consists of 67 million Germans, but ethnic German repatriates are excluded from this figure, so it's 70 million. Then 7.5 million are other White Europeans. Which leaves ~5 million non-Whites, 3 million are Turks, the rest are Merkel's rapefugees.

the message first to fight was that poland was the first one to fight the Germans in the name of allied jewry; that is not something to be proud of.

oh yes we can see how radical you germans are these days.

when did poland sell the white race down the river? 1683? surely to have been in such a position to sell the white race down the river there must have been some powerful position held? delusions of grandeur? what are you talking about you projecting kraut; poland looks more and more radical by the day whereas germany is welcoming mujahideen cock up its arsehole

This is a very good point I hadn't even considered or seen brought up before. It's no wonder the Jews are so worried about Poland

>USSR flag
GOD DAMN THESE FUCKING KIKES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GLORY TO POLAND

good ones, have some more.

Polak mądry jest po szkodzie

no niggers.
You need to live with the fact that you're in a nuclear strike zone by both NATO and Russia if they declare a conventional war on each other
The government is in rotational control by German, Russian or USA/Israeli intelligence agencies now it's CIA-Mossad with PiS
Don't think about joining the public life or you'll get a car accident if they can't buy you. Taxes are high and top branches are descendants of prison escapees from 1939 who found out they can continue and get rewarded for their activities by the soviet union.

That's what we want to do in Jedwabne but Israel is making rather scary threats if anyone ever dares to resume the exhumation where six quintillion g-d's chosen were burned alive in a barn. That's why IPN agreed on the total death toll with Tel Aviv.
It's common thing to ask for death tolls in things that happen 50 years ago, in a city that's 5000 kilometers away.

Funny you mention that
hooktube.com/watch?v=RcX22g4Ra5I

Good thing germany paid jews the ransom they demanded to become "the first victim of nazism" and now aligned with Israel against Poland in the grand jewish scheme of Holocauster™ cinematic universe.

TORpedo wastes dubs on something that's known since the 50's.
Poland is a nuclear strike zone by both Russia and NATO as a means of denying the other side access to them.

1920, because they fought off the bolsheviks with the only country supporting them being Hungary

do you mean to say poland betrayed the aryan peoples when it fought the bolsheviks because I think you meant to cite that as an example of us standing up for the white race

who's that in the second image?

some polish hetman

stefan czarniecki
legendary polish general

He's the one who, together with the mighty Hungarians that never lost a battle against them, quelled the mongols out of Europe once and for all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

Poland + Hungary BF4L >;3c

Oh no shit I got my generals mixed up cos they're both called "black", sage.

I may retire in Poland. Big fan of whats going on over there.

Out kiking the kikes on the lolocaust AND demanding 800M? Poland may go down as the greatest county in history.

Not trying to be an apologist but Trump clearly has very limited power. Look at how many things they take out of his hands entirely and how he fights back by being a belligerent troll. Suffice to say all kinds of shady backroom deals are also getting worked out, the likes of which we don't know but can only watch and speculate on. Unfortunately, if a 400lb gorilla twists one of your arms behind your back, it doesn't mean you're "cucking out," it means you're getting overpowered by something too big and strong to fight. Don't think Trump is our deliverance, he's just getting the ball rolling on some important work that will ultimately lead to the game changer.

There is really only one reason why Poland is being allowed to play "tough". Poland is being used as the wedge between Russia and Germany, which allows the US to maintain its hegemony over Europe and also to use Germany as their military hub for the Middle East.

Oh my, repelling a country that was experiencing a civil war was surely a mighty feat.

Go Poland you kurwa fucks
I love you some homo
t. burger

he got trips tho

forgot to add "(^:" at the end there.

for (((you)))

It must be the beard that gave those people strength.