it's damn well worth the pirate

How's coop?

I will find out after I pirate

You're a dipshit

What the hell is Final Fire?
Chinese World of Tanks?

War Thunder or World of Tanks?

Neither. Kill yourself

Fuck. All they need to do is make a half assed rip off of Panzer Elite. The actual GuP game is revoltingly and unsurprisingly awful.

Why live?

Servers seem pretty much dead for it which is a shame.

Ask yourself this: Would you rather be playing a below-average game, or be playing a rather decent game while having your asshole torn out by the devs.

What about Armored Warfare?

I just play it just for PvE romping.

I need to proofread more often

WoT is fun if your connection is good
If you've got a shitty connection or a shitty pc your kills will be given away to other players, I'm not kidding

Good, that anime is a special kind of cancer.
I remember trying that nickle and dimeing sack of shit on a free weekend once a few years or so ago.

Brigador is damn good when it comes to making you feel like Godzilla in a tank

Just curious, are there any tank mods for Joint Operations? I remember an user asking for a co-op tank game where you had several people crew a tank, Joint Operations may fit the bill

So that literally makes it P2W

Remember when some anons were shilling it and even had an 8ch group for that game? Pretty dead now isn't it?

Because Obsidian kept being kikes about it and the maps were too small for the kind of weapons most vehicles features. The balance was shit and the grind got insane.

For a while it was actually pretty fun.

Too bad they went on shoveling out Premium vehicles instead of actual content.

If this game makes it to 2017 it will be a miracle.

Mean this?
Wonder how many assets are actually stolen

Well Balance 2.0 announced for Armored Warfare. Seems like they should have called it WoT 2.0 in some places.

You can't make this shit up.

How the fuck does that work?

archive.is/PBeI5

THE
FUCK

It gets better. They basically decided that all IFV must rely on missiles now as their primary offensive armament, completely ignoring the fact that a lot of European and even Asian countries have IFV's that have 40-57mm autocannons that are more than capable of hammering the shit out of an MBT from the side and even a few older ones from the front. They seem to think everyone has US or Russian 20-30mm peashooters for autocannons.

I guess they truly are racing to see how they can be worse than World of Tanks.

It seems that way. Obsidian really have no idea what they are doing.

It's sad because in the original beta and just after the game came out, it had a different feel than WoT. Ammunition choices actually mattered and you didn't just spam whatever had the best penetration, you could actually damage vehicles that were a higher tier than you with HE instead of just trying to fucking pixel hunt which is the dumbest shit ever, and positioning actually mattered.

They basically want to remove all the armor from MBT's it seems by installing dozens of weakpoints.