Hope Gone

For those who don't know yet, Trump's amazing hot piece of ass communications secretary was hounded into resigning by Mueller and his gang of Jews. Shame. Just seeing her picture used to make my day better.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5447197/Trumps-communication-director-Hope-Hicks-RESIGNS.html

(I can't figure out how to archive now, the Jews seem to overnight have made almost all pages impossible to save on archive.is Any instruction on how to archive these days appreciated…..)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5447197/Trumps-communication-director-Hope-Hicks-RESIGNS.html
archive.is/i0niE
youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245
dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect#Political_effects
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5450179/Hope-Hicks-rise-fall-Washington-heads-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cucking is 4d chess

Is it even female?

Ah fuck it seems like the best ones are jumping ship, but why? I've been away for a while so I honestly have no idea how the country's doing and how the politics have been.

Are there 2 faggots here or just one hard-on proxyfagging?

She seems slutty and not very bright, but to deny she would be an amazing fuck? Faggot, please… Trump only has her around bc she's like a younger, cuter version of his current wife…

She looks like she belongs in a Babylon 5 reboot.

Babylon 6…ty9

There's no hope now.

It's makes her even hotter that she likes "abusive" guys, means she likes to be fucked hard, slapped, and have her hair pulled…

Believing those lies.

literally every woman is like that

thus why I used quotations.>>11322759

I take t you've never been laid user? It takes a unique sort of girl who likes being choked, slapped, etc… usually they are lawyers or some kind of executive or have a "high power" day job. Which is why they need to be held down, hair pulled, and fucked until they see star to balance things out.

Your mother likes it too.

if your enemies remove all your loyal supporters, you win

She got sick of Trump's flip flopping bullshit too.

His latest bullshit is him saying, "Take the guns first, go through due process second"

No, fuck you. How about we take away your Secret Service protection and let you walk around Detroit by yourself.

words matter less to me than what actually happens, he said a lot of shit about daca but it's still dead in 4 days

Her response and several others seem to be that she planned to resign after a year on Trump's administration. Same stuff with "I did all I could possibly did to help the President's agenda" Can only say that Trump's White House has a revolving door policy.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5447197/Trumps-communication-director-Hope-Hicks-RESIGNS.html
dunno why you find it difficult, I checked archive.is and it was here already

archive.is/i0niE

do you wait the necessary couple of minutes for the various scripts on the page to be treated by the archive site?

It was obviously clear that Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations if you ever watched you faggot.

He is obviously waiting for his base to yell about it and then say "can't do it" just like raising the age to buy, which he already decided wasn't going to happen. You fucking shills do have your work cut out for you.

I, for one, won't miss the tranny, you faggot.

< watching STD

Hey, hey your mother was here faggot, she told me you were gonna write! She gave me some fuckin blockjob. Even the puerto ricans, between the 3 of em they had about 36 fuckin inches of COCK…and she wasn't singing…she was MOANING..you know Mona Lisa?

Your mother said she wants you and your sister to come down now. Then I'll compare you, your mother, and your sister and tell you which one is the best. She sucked all the niggers' pricks down in Hoboken. And she says she wants your sister to come down now and do the same thing.

Good, the point was getting the dudes in dresses OUT of the White House.

Dissing a nice woman like Sanders because of her poor physiognomy is pretty Jewish of you. Where I come from you don’t mess with preacher’s kids.

Which bothers you more, the digs on her hirsute shape, the fat shaming, or her eye that acts like a lazy spic sleeping on the job?

Wew lad you dont belong here. Reported.

Trump says take the guns. No Due Process

Trump says take the guns. No Due Process

Hicks was the one who used her girltism to coordinate and shill Trump memes on r/the_donald and cuckchan and share them with the Trump campaign. She, or her team, is also likely behind the Q user threads which combine real info with disinfo and their own personal speculations. If "Q user" drops off the face of the web we will know it was her.

It's is sad for me to see this aspy angel go, since she 100% was loyal to Trump from the beginning and was treated as his daughter. She may pull a Bannon, where she will take over media coordination to help propel Trump policies and not fuck up and constantly leak to the press like Bannon.

In one of the articles I read today, some press guy commented that when he messaged Hope, she would respond back immediately. That hopeless feel when you'll never DM an aspy-knockout like Hope.

WATCH 37:35 - 37:45
Marsha Blackburn says QUOTE "How law enforcement have the ability to get that Information from from childrens services. So many of them have records through their teenage years and they have been on a SCHEDULE 2" END QUOTE

This is the Trump gun control listening session link at the time 3:37 youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245

TRUMP RUDELY INTERUPTS MARSHA BLACKBURN JUST AS SHE SAYS SCHEDULE 2.

NOW GO BACK AND LISTEN TO MARSHA'S WHOLE TALK WITH TRUMP TO PUT IT IN CONTEXT.

WHAT ARE SCHEDULE 2 DRUGS??

Schedule II drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. These drugs are also considered dangerous. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin), fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and Ritalin

THIS LIST WAS FOUND ON THE DEA WEBSITE: dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

IF YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHICH I SUSPECT ALL OF YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE THE INTELLIGENT ONES YOU ARE HERE WHICH ALREADY PUTS YOU WAY AHEAD OF YOUR PEERS

Sad day we are living here. If you have take schedule II Pharmaceuticals you are up first to have your guns confiscated. very sad

lel did I miss something? I want to laugh. Is a real shame she's gone I saw people leaving the white house but thought she'd stay both terms.

Start at 3 minutes. You can just tell by her mannerisms. Wouldn't shock me if she's reading this right now Bye Hope!

NO FUCKING SHIT?!
It's almost like it's her fucking job as communications secretary.

Hilarious.

"She" will sorely be missed.

What a dumpster fire this admin is becoming. After that segment she goes on about violent video games and movies then Trump goes on a diatribe about how horribly violent they are and we need to do something about it. Honestly. I’m fucking spooked worse than anything Obama ever did. They are so far out of touch with the average person it’s disturbing to say the least.

The instantly part was clearly lost on you, you worthless simpleton.

Don't worry about her cuckboy. While she almost certainly has a T-level higher than you, she also wouldn't give you the time of day.

She's instantly doing her job? WOW. Total shocker. Surely, she's going to suck your pee pee any minute now.

Who let reddit in here?

The instant part was evidence of her aspy nature you illiterate retard. Stop clogging up Holla Forums with your inane replies, unlike what you're accustomed to in your junior high class, we don't move at the pace of the dumbest kid.

I'd definitely hit both of them. I'd rather have a conservative woman with a little extra cushion than any pink-haired Antifa.

50 shades of grey being a bestseller is not a lie. Women want to be dominated by attractive men. "Taming the savage" has been a women's romance meme for centuries.

To some degree or another. Feminists seem to love it the most, while tradcons are usually fine with some gentle hair pulling and a spank or two.

You always were the best, Hope.

Roger Stone also took that path. Only problem is trump is less and less surrounded by patriots, and more surrounded by neocons.

TITS OR GTFO HICKS

Not unlogical.
Though it would follow that cannabis would join alcohol on the exemptions shortlist in an updated Controlled Substances Act.
There should be no "controlled" substances.
Other than standards/quality/saftey requirements.
This is what the background check lists are used for, federally. Commercially, the lists on hand at the store is sold as "consumer data", so more than the store and the feeds know what you buy.

are

Sarah Sanders is where the action is at.

Fuck, you're a retard.

Stop jerking off to trannies you faggot, you might not see every woman as a potential tranny if you stop fucking jerking off to them.

Rats always flee a sinking ship.

There is never real hope in USA.

She said she was leaving over a month ago, this is a blackpill thread

Piss off, kike.

Sadly, this has been true. Last time there was true "hope" in the US was the 1950s. After the 1964 immigration act when the Jews opened the floodgates…Christ, I think of all the chance Churchill had to be killed and why he wasn't killed in any of them. Imagine how amazing the world would be? Brits would still be #1 superpower in the world, AH would have destroyed communism and jewry….we'd be living in a world like Rivendell from LOTR

get gassed, kike.

Being hot makes you better at politics and public relations, one of many unfair-but-true hatefacts :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect#Political_effects

For example Ivanka is just another NYC liberal of mediocre intelligence, but even without her family connections I bet she'd still be pretty successful due to her lovely milkers okay so I just wanted an excuse to post them.

They're fake

So they grilled her for 9 hrs because she was leaving? The narrative that the questioning made her leave is a job?

She's a jew, you fucking race traitor.

lol not racially, who cares about judaism - they sure don't (2nd from bottom.)

WEW my heart, I can totally see it, I love her.

Mate, she's smoking hot. Get your eyes tested.

Here's some more Hope. Dailymail gathered a lot more.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5450179/Hope-Hicks-rise-fall-Washington-heads-home.html She was a QT in highschool it seems, and comes from a fairly well-off family.

M-My heart… I fell in love with her on the campaign so I'm sad to see her go. Man do I miss the campaign that was the best.

Fucking disgusting.
It's a man.

Notice the arms of "Hope" and his "mother".
These families engage in generational transgenderism, their children are considered sacrifices to Baphomet.
A forcibly transgendered child is considered just as valid an offering as a blood sacrifice.

They raise questions, that's for sure.