Another School Shooting

IN WHAT IS SURE TO BE PURE COINCIDENCE TEACHER BARRICADES HIMSELF IN CLASSROOM AND FIRES SINGLE SHOT AFTER MAKING KIDS LEAVE

>11alive.com/article/news/local/dalton-high-school-shooting-what-we-know/85-524133020
>archive.fo/NAKfV

didn't see it in the catalog, if it is feel free to delete and string me up for being a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

13wham.com/news/local/police-respond-to-wayne-county-middle-school-after-report-of-shot-fired
reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-boycott-delta-air/georgia-lawmaker-threatens-to-kill-delta-state-tax-breaks-over-nra-stance-idUSKCN1GA2UV
law.cornell.edu/wex/due_process
youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245
dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml
nymag.com/selectall/2018/02/dalton-georgia-student-chondi-chastain-tweets-at-nra.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that no one dies and the Instructor was probably a (((Plant))). Just Local news Shenanigans.

IT'S MOST LIKELY A SPIC

reminds me of that crazy democrat with an SKS shooting at a ballgame. we don't hear about that of course.

The war has already started but only one side is firing.

Dead progressive activists can fire shots in schools

t. the fucking fbi

If it is simply a (((concerned teacher thinking of the children and making a point))) all he did was prove the left aren't the ones that are rational enough to be making the decisions.

lol antigun activist teachers shooting up schools. every day we stray further into clown world.

so a teacher discharged a gun in a clasroom? Well, obviously no teacher should be allowed to carry a gun.

now let's talk about who else should be prohibited from carrying…

Don't know if you meant to say that but I Kek'd. Any articles about this out yet? Preferably with comment sections. Got banned from Hogg's livestream sadly.

(checking those trips)

Comment sections seem to be split between progressive bots and useful idiots on one hand, and normal people who are accusing Democrats of faking this on the other. Half the argument seems pretty woke.

How can /we/ pour fuel on that little smoldering flame? Bring up George Soros?

Don't start that shit. It's Holla Forums
Period. That's fucking it.

As for the rest, of course it was "faking" it was a deliberate act and the "shooter" didn't intend to hit anyone at all. A conservative wouldn't do that. That's just fucking retarded. Only a dem would be stupid enough to think he could get away with this or weasel his way out later because he was "protesting" and "making a statement."
Of course it won't work out anywhere near the way he thinks it will. Pour fuel on the fire by pointing out just how stupid this was and a real "kill them all" crazy wouldn't do what he did. Point out he's a liberal crazy that would think this is an acceptable form of protest and point out the hypocrisy of it being acceptable for them to "protest" in this manner but not the right which actually has the 2nd on their side.
Hammer away at every hypocritical point.

I am 100% sure this has nothing to do with the 3 fake school shootings up here near or in Minneapolis in the last 7 days…

Half/pol/ had a craigslist ad for crisis actor's with the date of event been today since Monday.
The hole "we cannot tell you what you will be doing untill its close to the performance & you will be compensated $1000.

We've had two "credible threats" at a local junior high this week. One was a social media post, and the other was a note left in the bathroom.

It was Will Rogers Middle School, in Sacramento, CA, if anybody cares to look into it. I don't have any connection to the school, so it's no dox for me to name it.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES

Checked and kek'd
What liberties?
I for one can't wait till (( (they))) all burn
This is fuckin ridiculous

There has been an update. Now they are saying there wasn't a shot fired.
>13wham.com/news/local/police-respond-to-wayne-county-middle-school-after-report-of-shot-fired

I remember that one, saw an image. Never confirmed it was real, but based on this it might have been.

This is why leftist/marxist teachers should be banned.

Pure coincidence. Especially after Georgia backed up the NRA by telling Delta airlines they could lose their tax break for boycotting.

How else would you permaban em?

they must they we're retarded

Unless you are drunk, they may be right in your case.

Still prefer the ovens. Better success rate.

THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS A CIVIL LIBERTY

Wait what? I didn't here about that. Gonna have to do some digging and find the brave soul who mastermind that was.
I work near Dalton and that's all the baboons I work with talked about today.

Archive is acting fucky with me now, so can't really archive but link below. The lieutenant governor says he will block any legislation that benefits Delta Air for their stance.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-boycott-delta-air/georgia-lawmaker-threatens-to-kill-delta-state-tax-breaks-over-nra-stance-idUSKCN1GA2UV

Problem is they are changing the PROCESS due, which is legal. Due process wasn't really defined until the 14th. law.cornell.edu/wex/due_process kind of gives an idea how things went and of course niggers and kikes in the system started to make sure the process expected changed in their favor. They are continuing the trend.

(checked!)
WAIT, SO IT NO ONE ELSE GOING TO POINT OUT THAT THIS TEACHER MIGHT BE A KIKE?

Welcome to Holla Forums

lol who was I kidding

Thanks for that.
Got my vote for now.

I don't think there's much to fake. From where I'm sitting, this yid probably saw Trump calling for arming the teachers, and hatched this plan on his own where he'd take the misdemeanor in exchange for helping his fellow kikes push gun control (and most likely get away unscathed thanks to the efforts of Judge Nosenberg).

Nah , it's an UNALIENABLE RIGHT not a civil liberty.
I am not a civil man

Post any pics or evidence if you have it. I wonder how they keep them quiet with only $1000 dollars? Probably threaten to ruin their lives or kill them and their families of they talk.

That's the thing I don't understand, how do they keep all these people quiet? Or maybe they do but they shut it down very quickly. It will be interesting to see if any of the Sandy Hook kids speak out once they are old enough.

Kek this.

Maybe they put the fear of god into them with a non-disclosure agreement. But you are right sooner or later someone would talk. It's a numbers game.

Ha!

ayyy
Inalienable.

They might be trying now.

And before a sperg jumps on the revision…

Gotta love it.

A few years back they built a statue or a memorial or something to some illegal wetback bitch who helped get thousands of more of those parasites on government benefits. Enraging stuff.

I am sure a big fat check from with be headed his way. $500k is fuck-you money to a public school teacher. Chump change to (((them))).

Still one of the greatest videos ever.

Not the same school

Ready the calliope.

WATCH 37:35 - 37:45
Marsha Blackburn says QUOTE "How law enforcement have the ability to get that Information from from childrens services. So many of them have records through their teenage years and they have been on a SCHEDULE 2" END QUOTE

This is the Trump gun control listening session link at the time 3:37 youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245

TRUMP RUDELY INTERUPTS MARSHA BLACKBURN JUST AS SHE SAYS SCHEDULE 2.

NOW GO BACK AND LISTEN TO MARSHA'S WHOLE TALK WITH TRUMP TO PUT IT IN CONTEXT.

WHAT ARE SCHEDULE 2 DRUGS??

Schedule II drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. These drugs are also considered dangerous. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin), fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and Ritalin

THIS LIST WAS FOUND ON THE DEA WEBSITE: dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

IF YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHICH I SUSPECT ALL OF YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE THE INTELLIGENT ONES YOU ARE HERE WHICH ALREADY PUTS YOU WAY AHEAD OF YOUR PEERS

SIMPLY PUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING SCHEDULE 2 PHARMACUTICAL DRUGS YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR CONFISCATION FIRST. GOD HELP US ALL I HOPE THERE IS A GOD TO HELP

Nothing overtly Jewish on his page. He does have a couple Jewish pages called "Stand With Us" and "Jewish Tea Party Patriots" in his facebook likes. Nothing really political at all on his page. He also likes an NRA group, and is in a Tea Party group. Although, he did add a suspect comic to his timeline on the 17th.

Trump says take the guns. No Due Process

This would be a triggering event.
If it happens you will see a lot of maga hats getting tossed in the trash and the first real signs of the inevitable schism.
On the upside, it will hasten "rope day".

It is obvious he did this to make a point.
Even one of his students said he was anti-trump and vocal against arming teachers

nymag.com/selectall/2018/02/dalton-georgia-student-chondi-chastain-tweets-at-nra.html

Goddamn that nigga got whiter teeth than I do

Escape before the turkroach board owner has you GULAGed. This is a pro Trump board. DELET THIS

everytiem