Kike shills admit we’re winning, provide statistics

In an article published by CNN but written by Jewish civil rights organizations,” antisemetic incidents have increased 60% in the past year with a 89% spike at universities.

While the article was written kike shills, even (((they))) are admitting we’re winning.

2018 will be an even better year! Keep up the good work!

Source
cnn.com/2018/02/28/us/antisemitic-incidents-2017-adl-report-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/Selected List of 2017 Anti-Semitic Incidents.pdf
archive.is/JoH1J
cnn.com/2018/02/28/us/antisemitic-incidents-2017-adl-report-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about a FINAL SOLUTION
kike free 1st post

It appears that there is a 76 page document on the ADL website detailing the city, state, month, location, and description of each one.

adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/Selected List of 2017 Anti-Semitic Incidents.pdf

Decreased.
Done by kikes every time.
Anything is harassment nowadays, irrelevant.

If you want good numbers look at European countries where kikes imported shitskins who really hate them.

They're creating their own destruction. If they tell the truth? It raises questions why they're so hated, creating more kike hatred. If they're lying? People notice a trend, creating kike hatred.

That's just kikes committing more false flags. It doesn't have anything to do with us.

No, their own persecution, which they use to create laws to destroy us.
No, it fucking doesn't. It creates sympathy.
They don't notice this, though. It's never reported.

Good points. With regard to the ADL

Good points. With regard to the ADL list of incidents, I wonder how many on the harassment pol gets credit for.

OY VEY we must start mandatory brainwashing programs for everyone!

Fuck yes, I made the list.

Where? Lol

Was it in Nevada?

Funny it tells me there's still kike fucks alive ruining lives.

Well since I don't live there I suppose there is no harm. Page 73.
"June
Washington
Spokane
Harassment
Anti-Semitic and holohoax exposure
posts targeting an event with a
Holocaust survivor publicized on
social media and sent to a local
rabbi."
Good times. Made the local news. Rabbi made an open poll on faceberg about how to better brainwash children about holohoax for an upcoming holohoax event. Raid the fuck out of it. The number one answer was, "it never happened, now keep your filthy jew hands off our White children" with a couple hundred votes. Rabbi went into kvetch mode and brought the tv news in on it. Many keks and memes were had as a result. I'm a little disappointed none of my other shenanigans made the list.

Fugg, pasting made it reddit spaced. My apologies for not looking first.

perhaps the heat we're feeling is just the noose tightening around their neck?

OH my fuck.

Is it really an increase in "incidents" or rather an increase in kvetching? You know these kikes have an in-born persecution fetish and will cry victim over anything.

I wonder how many proven hoaxes, in which the jew who committed them was caught, remained on the list regardless.

All of them. Just because it comes from a jew doesn't mean it isn't anti-semitism goy!

OY VEY LOOK HOW OPPRESSED WE ARE NOW

It's harder to steal shekels from you through litigation if you only use words.

And you want to know why? Because that's how they scam more money out of tax-payers to "protect" themselves from those pesky anti-semites.

Seriously though, we really should kill them off this time.

these incidents are all fucking bitch shit. what a bunch of victimized faggots. I don't know what else I expected.

Why are white people so raycis, smh.

>even (((they))) are admitting we’re winning.
You dumb shit. Did they happen to mention that all those threatening calls to jew centers were by a JEW from Israel?

This is typical kike tricks.
We may very well actually be winning, but the point if this article is to try to make you complacent and stop fighting (((them)))

Agreed but I really hope that at least this one wasn’t a Jew trick

Nope, just White Keks. Most are fake though. I'm surprised the israeli's I was making fun of IRL didn't whine to the SPLC. They were mil kikes though so perhaps they were too busy getting free weapon tech to care. The looks on their faces were priceless though.

There’s not even one dead jew on the list…

What a coincidence, almost like it's planned for kikes to flee to Israel
This is anything but winning, unless you're willing to accept brown hordes to be kike-free

They feel heat already

We haven't won anything yet, this is jew response to the mere wif of potential reduction of momentum of jew White genocide agenda.

yea, I'm super disappointed. we gotta step our game up.

I'll say it again, all kikes fleeing to Israel brings back the messiah. It is a part of their prophecies, and is a large reason for immigration. There is a jewish area I know of that has signs around saying "we all have a share in Israel" and "we make jewish identity happen." They are trying to secure the jewish race during the multiculti hell and have kikes comfortable with the idea of moving to shitrahell.

Trump is the messiah.

Oy vey!
The goyim know!

Nah.
Jews are fleeing Europe for Israel though, there's no other explanation for the US jewish population not changing while Israel gained an additional 8-10% of the world kike population between 2007 and 2017.
There was only like 10% of the world jewish population in Europe, and another 6-8% everywhere else besides Europe/US/Israel, so it looks like they ARE fleeing Europe for Israel.

Hitler was the messiah bro.

the jewish messiah.

Nope, that's Trump.

that was what was meant originally but I didn't include it clearly enough in

I thought the immigrants coming to destroy us was already common knowledge so I didn't mention it. It's not the only reason kikes are bringing them here if you want to be specific. I'm sure people know what the other "benefits" are so I won't bother repeating myself.

Kek

Lmfao i love you.

kek, plus ot sage
Anyone else find it funny that cameras intended to catch "Nazis" caught radical leftists instead?

President Trump Asks Dianne Feinstein to Add ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban to School Safety Bill

archive.is/JoH1J

lol

This.

Hey rabbi whatcher dooooin'??

Can anyone take credit for something else on Schindler’s list?

When I was I school and we drew swasticas at school,no one freaked out, they thought we were being edgy children. No psychoanalyst Jew was called in and no had to talk to my parents.

Every five years the Jew gas lights us even further especially into thinking there's something wrong with the children. No there's something wrong with the teachers and out control women neuroticism. Driven ever further by the eternal schlomo, and blond haired boy with a natural amount of testosterone will be punished unless he becomes a trans kid. We're not that far off, but I think once we're there something beautiful will happen.

>Possibility 2: It (((increased)))
Either way, kikes are feeling the fire under their feet. The more they cry "MUH ANTISEMITISM" the more they feel endangered and the more we are winning.

EXACTLY

Trying to find an article about how some user heard the neighbor's kids using Holla Forums isms and found this.

This. They don't want you to blow off steam online, they want to rub it in your face and cause a reaction which they can point to.

I wish the graph would dip again

The more they double down with their censorship efforts in general, the more hostility will increase as people will eventually note (((their))) connection to a lot more things. Censorship also allows smart observers to deduce information by what is missing and who benefits the most from it. Redpilling will also become easier as it fills and smooths in that widening blackout of information caused by it. I see a positive feedback loop of hostility forming as a result, because they just don't know when to ease off when people are getting rather pissed towards what's happening to society.

So even if this article is to try and play on the sympathy card because "oy vey, we're under attack goyim, protect us!", it's going to backfire as their other behaviors are antagonizing people.

To add people would naturally think that censorship means harder to redpill. That's only true in terms of transmission, but execution will be easier once you circumvent the restrictive environment. There's good reason why censorship ultimately never works and backfires against those doing it in the long term.

and yet assault is down by almost half

dont mind me just doing a bit of meming. praise kek

judge if he had horns under his
kippah

hmmm

Reported for believing the holocaust happened.

I’ll point out that the increase in jews starts to plateau until 1925 until there is a sudden spike between then until 1939. Either one of two things happened:

1. Kikes started reproducing like the rats they are. Hitler Saved the day, realizing this sudden surge in jooery had to be culled lest be overrun.
2. (((They))) made up the holocaust and had to inflate the numbers to account for all of the pizza they claim we made

Article's gone.

>cnn.com/2018/02/28/us/antisemitic-incidents-2017-adl-report-trnd/index.html

Remove the echoes you tard

Do they have a algorithm which finds every time the word "kike" is typed on the internet and then categorizes it as "harassment".

Don't celebrate this. It is all bullshit.

Kikes need "antisemitism" to survive as a cohesive group. It is the only thing that motivates successive generations of Jews to close the ranks and preserve their separate identity. It is a proven fact that when Jews are not faced with "antisemitism" such as in America, they quickly lose their identity.

This entire study is to remind the Jews in America that they are Jews and they should support Israel.

The ADL also needs "rising antisemitism" to collect their monthly paychecks.

as 1/8 jew
I'm lovin it

oy vey,
don't celebrate this
KIKE DETECTED

Wow!

I never appreciated Hitler so much. He cut the Jewish population in half and apparently they have not yet recovered. I never knew their were so many Jews previous to 1939, imagine how shitty that must have been.

I doubt these numbers though.

The good news is that Jews are declining all over the world. American Jews are abandoning their identity and intermarrying with goyim in record numbers. European Jews are also vanishing. Pretty soon, they will only be living in Israel.

Seriously, its made up.

Antisemitism isn't even real. When Jews are attacked or criticized as a group, like every other group is attacked, they invest it with some cosmic meaning and obsess about it. What they call "antisemitism" is simply their group strategy to close the ranks and strengthen their identity.

These numbers are completely imagined. They are a way for kikes to propagandize each other with fear. It is a big business and they have done it for thousands of years.

They need to replace the holocaust with something.

Kike feet, meet bullet

when will they learn they people do not like (((re-education)))

Going through this for the keks, some of my favourites so far:

Of course the ADL will never make up things :^)

SUPERB

Irony of course being, that anyone responsible for this would be banned from Holla Forums for their antisemitism now it's become the official NeoCohen recruitment center for "fashy based" conservative jews or Breibart 2.0

The funniest part about this is that (((he))) probably did.

If you remove the points between 1882 and 1939 then it forms a neat population growth chart.

Too bad they missed this little gem I found walking around in Brooklyn. Makes total sense though, since at least 80% of the real estate here is owned by Hasids, and the area I found it in is filled with niggers so of course it's won't go on their "antisemitism" list.

Some of these on their doctoral thesis are pretty fucking funny. Actually almost all of the ones in New York that involve altercations or verbal insults, that's just normal everyday New York behavior. The only people that get offended by that shit are transplants from out of state that live in ex-nigger neighborhoods, anyone that goes to NYU (the same people who live in ex-nigger hoods), or all the rich assholes that live on the Upper East Side. I miss the good old days when people from New York all fucking hated each other and lived in ethnic enclaves, it was so much more fun.

This is just more false Jew whining, like the entire holohoax.
In any case, this is not "us." We have no interest in Jews being attacked, our interest is in stripping them of their power, and making them irrelevant.
This is the goal…to take away the banks, the media, the universities, and the publishing houses, and make them white, again.

And every Holla Forums college student should be aiming for high-level education in these fields. And if they won't let you in, start your own brands.

THIS is the goal.
And never turn your back on your own kind.

foot swastika into the grass of a
community field.

Thank you for your service.

HAIL VICTORY, BROTHERS !!!

I was wondering where the shills were

wtf I beleive the shlomocaust now

Fucking kek. I'm gonna start doing this from now on.

I think we need a new thread for the adl document. If it’s that easy to make the list, we could quadruple the amount (((reported))) for 2018. I would make the thread but it would better for an user less retarded than I to do it