Mike 'Shock the Cock Jock' Pence strikes out!

newsweek.com/mike-pence-abortion-rights-823365

archive.is/snBzm

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/
icelandreview.com/news/2017/08/17/lack-down-syndrome-iceland-causes-controversy
t.co/GEJGPcFLQg
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/22/down-syndrome-abortion-ban/976846001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 people who can't into implications and shills try to say this is a bad move because it increases nigger birthrates.

THIS MEANS NO MORE US FUNDED ABORTIONS IN EUROPE.

Also, kike-free first post.

Thanks, user. Bump!

And he starts harping on moral issues a couple of weeks after the shooting, I think he is a traitor. Think about how the news media will spin this along with gun control, they really want to win the midterms this year.

Reminder not to use jewish dialectic when YOU discuss this with people.
Murder is not a "right." Learn to recognize kike lies when you see them. NEVER use jewish phrases. ALWAYS restate the argument in YOUR terms (meaning objectively). This is not taking anything away from anyone. This is STOPPING MASS MURDER.

Checked

How is killing a fetus a matter of privacy? Aside from not wanting others to know you've done it the act itself is unrelated. Furthermore, privacy hasn't mattered in the U.S. for decades. There are taxpayer funded government entities dedicated to domestic spying. Who knew we had a right to privacy? Next you'll be telling me we have freedom of association.

checked and keked….

MURDER OF CHILDREN led by luciferian zog cultists IS NOT RIGHT OR MORAL

Che is right in what he said (for once), cuckold

It's going to be so based and nationalistic when the Republican Party Evangelicals bury us in racial mud even further than we already are! At least the esoteric immigrants will be strongly vetted for anti-israel views.

Force the interracial degenerates to pay the 18 year old price!

I wonder if investigation into murder counts as an invasion of the privacy of the murderer.

To remove whore's privileges is a sacred duty.
They abused and misused their roll in society in the most evil ways.
Children's lives depend of it.
Those countless murderer whores will be punished.
Praise Kek.

What about men's rights ?
Wut.
So any thing done in privacy is okay.
Tell that to the "dude weed" growers.
HALF THE RESPONSIBILITY
HALF THE SAY
Accept nothing less.

But user! How can you just take away a woman's right to murder at her convenience? /sarcasm

I found out through my dad recently that my mother had had several abortions before they met (no doubt more after). I've stopped talking to my mother without explanation, and my respect for my dad continues to fall the more I learn what kind of piece of shit women he involves himself with.

How big of a problem is it in Europe compared to how big of a problem brown and black birthrates will become in the US? If the growth in Europe is smaller than that of niggers and beaners here, the fuck it, I don't support it.

Kill yourself, nigger.

so you want more mulattoes, mestizos, and the genetically deformed (example: down syndrome)?

cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/

"What kind of society do you want to live in?": Inside the country where Down syndrome is disappearing

With the rise of prenatal screening tests across Europe and the United States, the number of babies born with Down syndrome has significantly decreased, but few countries have come as close to eradicating Down syndrome births as Iceland.

Since prenatal screening tests were introduced in Iceland in the early 2000s, the vast majority of women – close to 100 percent – who received a positive test for Down syndrome terminated their pregnancy.

icelandreview.com/news/2017/08/17/lack-down-syndrome-iceland-causes-controversy

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was very critical of the situation in Iceland in wake of CBS‘s report, saying that she couldn't finish watching without her "heart breaking". "To try to snuff out a life in the name of building a perfect race hearkens back to Nazi Germany,"

Palin, who herself has a nine-year-old son with Down syndrome, claimed that Iceland wouldn't be so beautiful would it continue on this path.

Senator Ted Cruz joined Palin in criticizing Iceland, claiming on Twitter that children with Down syndrome „should be cherished, not ended“.

Truly sad. News celebrating Iceland's "100% termination rate" for children w/ Downs Syndrome. Downs children should be cherished, not ended. t.co/GEJGPcFLQg
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) August 15, 2017

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/22/down-syndrome-abortion-ban/976846001/

Ohio governor signs Down syndrome abortion ban

Murder of White children must end.

how do you feel about aborting mulattoes, mestizos, and the genetically deformed (example: down syndrome)?

Don't be mistaken.
Eugenics and ethnic cleansing are paramount to the White agenda.
No doubts about that.

user, this doesn't rhyme…

Hating your parents is never a successful thing, user.
Never hate those who gave life to you, because you will inevitably start to loathe your own existence.

Of course. Just because you refuse to follow your enemies standards doesn't mean you shouldn't call him out when he himself breaks them.

Free abortions for all non-whites!

That faggot drew a cartoon kvetching about us "real nazis" bullying the TRSodomites just because Mike Enoch is married to a B'na B'rith kikess.

Reported for not even trying.

Checked

You're better off. I don't have anything to do with the majority of my family, because frankly life is too short to humor degenerates. Step 2 is to find a better sort of people to associate with.

Bump.

I told you Christianity is the source of our destruction.

I've actually been to a Plan Parenthood multiple times and it's FULL of Mexican girls. By full I mean there is no place to sit. Euro-whores will pay for their own shit. Orc hordes wont.

Wait… what? Is that the actual legal argument for abortion? If the bitch is a decent woman and married, it's not going to be hard for her husband to find out that their child is several years late.

Holy fuck.

This the target population.
We have to ashame these assassin White whores.
No more murdered White children.

Down syndrome is an acceptable reason to abort. When autism screening is figured out then that is too.

Cry more, kike. No one believes you.

Abortion is the most useful tool we have for ensuring a future for our people.

It is the source of our destruction. These dipshits just want to shift the dependent class from the Feds to the Church. The only thing they care about is their religion. Never, ever forget that.