Italians and jews are the same thing

Just watch the Sopranos. Literally everything James does is a kike move. You look at his suffering family, and you wonder why. He is the synagogue of satan.

You're going in the oven.

italy is working with israel to import all the niggers into europe

Italians in italy are not jews, italian mutts in america are part jewish or potato nigger.

They are jews. Why do you think Mussolini kicked them out? And it's a fucking tv-show from (((HBO))). It's fiction.

hello kike, goodbye kike.
reported

Italy is the only country besides Poland their citizens don't want migrants.

If Sopranos is to believed, they're all the same thing.

What inspired you to make this thread?

Nigger the Jews just portray themselves as Italian in movies to blame them for their criminal activity and also to brag about their behavior. Just like how they tried to blame the Romans for killing Christ.

The idea that kikes are the same thing as jews. Are you illiterate?

This is a poor effort.

Proofs.

Who directs/creates/inspired/s the show and those of similair nature? I don't know, but that'd be were to look.

I'm confused is what I am.

Furthermore, why did you want to bring it up? What would you like to see eventuate from this thread? Surely you don't base your reality off tv shows, right?

Are you kidding me? All of my counter-semitic rhetoric came from the internet. How fucking stupid are you that you think it came from TalmudVision?

There seems to be a certain parallel between merchant nations like Italy, the Netherlands and England and the merchant race. Hardly deniable.

I'm pretty sure (((they))) had a port in Sicily, and that just explains a bunch.

Just like (((Amsterdam))) and (((London))). No wonder why kike-cental became New York, it was called (((New Amsterdam))) first.

Yes, kikes tend to overtake nations. What's your point, (((friend)))?

All those nations are under the EU if that's what you're getting at? But even before the EU forming, all those nations being European societies would no doubt share similarities. And merchants being in Europe for as long as they have would've influenced them in a similar fashion, it's what they do, after all.

You're the one saying kikes are like the sopranos you silly little fuck.
Only if you're a white male.
1. I like that you said rhetoric and not knowledge.
2. I like that you're seemingly in belief that the internet cannot be deceitful like the television.
3. I like that you didn't imply you have any real world experience to base your rhetoric off.

the enter history of the kikes is a story of them not willing to take responsibility for their crimes and making up scapegoats. Look up blood liable. Italians were one of the first thy historically blamed because the Kikes were ticked that the Romans army lead by Emperor Titus and Tiberius Julius Alexander sacked Jerusalem 70AD.

they*

Your blood libel will be public knowledge. Every single kike will hang publicly.

That (((someone))) in this thread is trying to sullying the water by blaming italians on being jews.

You commies are more and more desperate

Jesus Christ, OP, is there no sating your cock-hunger? There's real events by which to denigrate Italians with, no need to waste your time on Hollyshit.

I think a lot of normalfags assume they have no reason to mistrust what they see on the rectangle because they assume that something seen by millions of people has to be crafted with diligence and care by credible people who care about their reputations. The idea that all the news, entertainment, and documentary shows are produced by a tiny handful of people, all with the intent to push the same agenda items, doesn't occur to them as a possibility. Why would so many people lie? (((Who))) would be audacious enough to lie that big, that much, that often?

Big liar! Jews could never make pizza!

Muh tv

Sicilians and Neapolitans are considered ethnically different/inferior to main land Italians. They're even called Africans by some, gypsies but others. Isn't that where the people on the Sopranos are meant to be from? If so then OP is partially correct, those two regions are jew like. The rest of Italy isn't.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Venice are the jews of Italy

Reported for D&C and perpetuating Jewish lies about the (((Mafia))).

Blood ritual. Libel implies it's false, and it isn't false, you fucking D&C Jew.

so this what we have become…

Reported for shitposting and spam. Either make a counter argument or fuck off.

I didn't mean literal jews. I meant inferior, sub-human, niggers etc… Maybe poor wording on my behalf, but that's what I (and I assume OP) meant.

Are you fucking kidding me, kike?

Your tricks don't work on me, Shlomo.

We're gonna need a bigger oven.

I don't know who you think you're fooling.

While you may find whiter Italians, the majority have a semitic admixture. The further south you get the worse it gets. The Italians of today aren't the Romans of the pre-christ era. There has been a lot of racemixing. Hell they even raped the ugly natives in the Americas.

To be fair, some of them are just lazy niggers and don't want to correct their phone autocorrect. It is possible this is just a nigger.

fuck off back to cuckchan kid

Sopranos is the jewish recreation of the mob to prop up to distract from the existence of the jewish mob, which we never hear about.
im italian and i live in NY. there are so many fucking jews with italian names its insane. they literally stole our identity and slipped in no different than jews giving themselves german names.

irish love niggers but fight with them all the time, and italians do more to control the scourge of coon around here than most would ever believe. in europe they seem to be the last resistance outside of slavs.

the thing about italy, is many in italy consider themselves italians. jews, arabs, mixed, and italians all consider themselves italians, but its very easy to see who is who.

hey guys, just watched the talmudvision. turns out the holocaust happened! we should give money to israel for reparations. black people seem to be really friendly too, wouldn't mind my all my female family fucking them.
t. OP