It was on sale

How likely is it that I will regret this? I make very poor decisions.

tell me your account name and we can play battlefield 1 together

stupid fucking thread

I bet you have a uplay account too

The fact that youre even asking seems to indicate you are already regretting it.

Good on you! Holla Forums is too fucking racist to appreciate the game because 'muh black protagonist.' I like it because its the closest thing to a historically accurate WW1 game that isn't that buggy piece of shit indiecrap Verdun.

Too obvious.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

If you were gonna be a good Goy origin user, you should've bought Titanfall 2. It's actually a decent game.

>>>Holla Forums

Good taste. Wonder if they will ever make a '2'

/thread

We know, you have origin installed.

Lmoa

I took a dump 5 minutes ago and it's also on sale OP. I don't think you'll regret this one.

If you're going to be this much of a cuck I might as well call dibs on your mom, sisters, girlfriends and waifus

Well I didn't get any so I did good.

dub-quad-dubs confirm ebin deal. How much?

599 US DOLLARS

6.000.000 canadian dollars.
Or 12 regular american dollars, for one wollop of fresh steaming shit.
Call my guy, pic related.
Call within 15 minutes and you also win the gold version (we got two of those anyway).

When you start to get bored and only come on when an update/dlc is made.

do i need to install Origin?

anyone dumb enough to install origin is gonna be sleeping on the street eventually, you're gonna miss that 'left over money'

Yep. AND uplay aswell. We're looking into crossplay between both. No sense playing shit if you can't play it with other folks with equal shit taste.

Regrets thread? ok
I bought waifuwatch, worst of all I have been having fun with my friends

NOW YOU FUCKED UP

You supported marxists. Nice job.

Fuck Battlefield Dindu

It has been several years now that this seems to be the standard but I still can't get over this absolute horseshit

While you grabbing we wuz there 1, consider taking dungeon keeper. It's a free gift right now.

The game is fun. Its solid Battlefield multiplayer. It is however filled with shit that never happend, like black german sturmtruppen and everyone having semi auto or full auto rifles and smgs. And the so called singleplayer is awful.

Whats wrong about that

Holla Forums GET OUT

I hear its Battlefront with inventory management. You should've gotten Titanfall 2 instead, it's actually pretty fun in the multiplayer.

No, nothing wrong that my good goy.

I bought Titanfall 2 for my PS4. In my defense, I have a group of friends to play it with.

Jew detected

leftypol getting triggered

Reported.

Literally the worst choice there of all. At least BF4 should be cheap enough and all the DLC should be free, but holy shit, you suck cocks.

is it bad that this is the song that got me listening to oingo boingo?

This is the problem. Instead of buying good games at full price people buy crap on sale.

And never play them ofcourse, nobody on Steam actually plays videogames anymore.

You wish goy

It had a free giveaway for a while.

(checked)

buy BF1 :^)

What said, right around BF1's release they put all the DLC out for free.

Great for me playing it on my suitemate's xbone, that shit would be stupidly expensive otherwise, all for a few maps, gamemodes, and weapons/tools.

Air superiority with jets is a fucking blast, you pick up Top Gun-tier dogfighting skills there or fail completely.

(checked)
Just play BF2/2142 Revived.

Should have grabbed Titanfall 2 instead

It's not that your opinions go against the status quo.

It's that they're so inherently stupid that we're giving you the benfit of the doubt and assuming you don't really believe what you're saying. Because to take your words at face value is tantamount to calling you an imbecile.

How do you get a blue name?

What bizzaro world do you live in?

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

How many years did you spend getting that liberal arts degree, goy?

type your email into the email field

God fucking damn just pirate your fucking games. Is it really that hard to download MEGAsync and lurk on the Share Thread?

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

reported

The games OP posted are multiplayer games that aren't worth pirating

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
somebody doesn't lurk sharethreads, uninstall that botnet right now and get jdownloader 2

Kill yourself chinese botnet shill.

Good luck actually downloading anything > 1 GB, faggot.

Forgot my sage. Sorry, can I make that up with some fresh dubs?

I'm not using your botnet and I can download large files just fine.

Sage has been deployed as downvote