Female, educated, and perpetually single

The Patriarchy Hard at Work Convincing Successful Single Womyn to Become Baby Factories

Within the next 20 seconds (ending 1:10), she gushes about how she feels the need to get married and have multiple children.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis
youtube.com/watch?v=WIUJmEskVUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoops, forgot my Rach.

Anyway, this is yet another manifestation the patriarchy takes in our daily lives: Long-term internalized misogyny, fermented and rotting, ripping itself free and spewing out all over the rest of us.

Listen to hyr setting hyrsylf up as a great fymynyst warrior, only to cuck and voluntarily yoke hyrsylf together with hyr manpig oppressors. Womyn are meant to be free spirits, and we're biologically hardwired to be anything but monogamous sex slaves for the enjoyment of you dirty boyim scum.

The moment we discover humyn means of parthenogenesis, manpig hegemony will be at an end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis

Owning Alone: conquering your fear of being solo

she's used goods, has few good childbearing years left, and is too chunky; what exactly does she bring to the table?

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. NOT EVEN TO SAGE IT. RACH WILL FUCK OFF WHEN HE'S DEPRIVED OF ATTENTION. JUST REPORT AND HIDE IT.

The biological clock is a hell of a thing.

How big of a loser you have to be to marry a non-virgin? The idea itself is just repulsive. It's even more fucked up when you marry a 30 years old spinster. At best she only has 5 good childbearing years left. Anything after that and you are entering Down syndrome territory.

What motivation doth thov possess for condvcting thine affairs in svch a way?

This fat lonely bitch decided to make a wine-soaked blog post/facebook rant into a stage production.
The self-indulgent narcissism of TedTalks continues.

Ted is a cult for plebbitor low-IQ people with delusions of grandeur. If it's ever been on Ted you can assume it's 100% bullshit.

lmao where do you work, starbucks ?

More like starcucks

Not true

I'm not going to watch this whole vid so can someone just tell me whether or not in her entire talk about how great she is and how unmarried she is if she ever mentions the fact that she's fat?

Nope, that's simply not true, so of course she doesn't mention it, nor does she allude to it.

She can't find where all the good manpigs have gone, and that's entirely your fault, filthy boyim. She's not asking for much - just look at hyr shortlist of requirements.

You don't know that.
Wrong. Womyn peak after 40.
Wrong again; she's voluptuous, and of an entirely healthy weight.
If you'd bother to look beyond the physical, you'd see she's extremely well-educated, successful in hyr field, and hilariously funny. I mean, she unleashed a barrage of Amy Schumer-level jokes on that stage.

On top of all of that, she's very confident and knows what she wants - a tall manpig who doesn't commit wrongthink, can talk shop with hyr, makes a lot of money, and is at least as funny as she is. She also knows that she's going to get exactly what she wants, and isn't afraid to refuse to compromise in the meantime. That's worked out just fine for hyr so far, so we have no reason to assume it'll blow up in hyr face in the future. So what if she winds up 40, unmarried, and childless? At least she won't be a slave to the patriarchy.

i could not stand to watch more than a minute of this

yet a question does she at one point ever mention what the fuck her job so is sooo happy about actually is
because history phd and need to move around a lot for my career choice scream unemployability to me

Spoiler: No.

Not that it's any of your business, manpig. She's successful, she's highly-regarded, she's happy - she has it all! Except a relationship. And that's your fault.

Disregard opinion, RIDF

I wonder if she cries herself to sleep at night.

She addresses being fat when she complains about being hit on by short guys.

In that she's complaining about short, fat guys.

The womyn in the OP video is not overweight in the least. She's perfectly healthy; its your body-negative attitude that needs fixing, stormderp. #DealWithIt

My apologies, it's*.

How's it going, Imkikey?

Painful stuff. Just constant rationalisation of the fact that she wasted her good years and thousands of dollars on a piece of paper. If the penny ever drops there will be no survivors

>Heil suddenly active all fucking day
Pure cohencidence, I assure you. And no, I am not and have never been kampfy.

Your post sounds like constant rationalization of the fact that you had no good years to begin with, and have wasted your life on hookers and blow rather than pursuing a higher education.

They never, ever believe the biological clock is a thing.

Until that 29th birthday.

t. has had many 29 year olds suddenly take an interest, usually asking about how much $ I make

your wrong. she's fat and theirs no denying it.

Poor girl. For all the roast beef posting, this isn't all her fault. Both sexes are fucked and dysfunctional in this society. At 5 min she goes on about marriage and such in media and you get a glimse of the normie almost piercing the veil, that the current popular culture isn't healthy or fulfilling. But then they revert back, that this is just how it is and they just have to deal. I don't know.
My heart goes out to her. I genuinely do hope she meets a decent white guy her age and has some kids.

Just the same, there is a sizable portion of white men in this situation as well.

Why would you want a decent white guy to ruin his life by marrying and knocking up an ex-carousel slut?

I get it man, whatever. Apoligies for the empathy for my people.

you haven't been around a college campus or normalfag social gatherings have you? i sometimes wonder what point there is to "protecting" anything if you have people like that. they would put 1920's berlin to shame.

And it was empathy for ones own people that changed that.

nope quite wrong
it was the disgust of the non pozzed rural population that changed that
it didn't end well for the corrupted urbanites then and it will not end well for them today

You act like she's a deviant. Like she's the problem. What you fail to realize is that she did all the right things that (((society))) conditioned her to do. As for her sexual proclivities, no mention is made and tbh she's not that attractive to begin with and comes off rather annoying so I doubt she really got much attention from men in general. Under Weimar it was common place for a woman to sell her body, it was practically the only thing that put food in their belly. You think the nsdap just rounded up all the prostitutes and started slaughtering them all? You think they didn't understand why this woman was living the life she was?

You act like she's innocent. She is a member of the same group of people that are currently corrupting our children.
>What you fail to realize is that she did all the right things that (((society))) conditioned her to do.
No, that's precisely why I feel she is worthless. She took the bait and let it consume her even more than most normalfags, rather than thinking critically like I and the other poster you responded to did.
Because it would prove us right. Do you honestly think this cunt was thinking about settling down when she was 18-25 years old?
A bold faced lie. In addition, women don't have to sell themselves sexually today to feed themselves, so modern sluts have no excuse for their whoredom.
You think they forced men into accepting these prostitutes as mothers to their children?

Let me ask you a few questions. As a percentage, how many women in Wiemar were prostitutes? How many women today depend on sex to feed themselves? How many women would voluntarily give up their rights to go back to sane (18th century) gender norms?

Your empathy is completely misplaced and is a prime example of white empathy being used to degrade our race by the kikes. Were you a former leftist by any chance?

Prostitution was legalized in 1929. Bet your ass it left many German women to sell their bodies as a means to support themselves as there were hardly any other opportunities in the Weimar.
If you watched the vid youd see that that was something she wanted. Even had a list of requirements in a mate.
That was never implied.
At least you two have narcissism in common. Cause fuck that shes white and lives in Weimerica.
No. Just that she was misled.

She said she loves sex and only used goods would know whether or not that's the case
That's wrong especially if they want kids that aren't potatoes
sorry, I like girls that are /fit/ pics related
So you're saying she's unfunny
she'll be a slave to her desires and will be unfulfilled in the long run
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

It was legalized. How many women actually participated in prostitution? Give hard numbers, not generalities.
I watched the whole thing. She never talked about settling down when she was prime aged. She only wants to now because she's 31 and all her friends are married and she's feeling the clock tick.
Her ridiculous list prohibited her from ever settling down when she was younger. Something that she was fine with until she got older and lost leverage, as she said indirectly in the video.
I didn't devote my life to serving kikes in academia to pay bills. Narcissist or not, I'm not a traitor like she is. I also don't delude myself into thinking I'm more valuable than I really am.
It was. The Nazis didn't make men marry these used goods. They striped them of political power and cast them aside for the most part.
Except that she wasn't. Most normalfags come to the realization that something is wrong, but they stop themselves from going too deep. They don't care about their race, only themselves. She has access to the same information we do. Many normalfags do and yet they deny the truth out of self interest. Its this denial of truth and constant empathy that has allowed so much damage to be done to our race.

This whore wanted to live like a man.
Then she will die like a man.

Maddowposter, let me tell you something.

(i) If you delay parenthood too long you may miss out on having a family; (ii) Women who make bad decisions when they are young go on to live lives of regret.

Just sayin'.

Wanting lots of babies is natural. Little girls imagine this their entire childhood. What's unnaturaly is feeling like you have to be be a corporate cuck your who life. The conditioning isn't to have kids. The conditioning is NOT to be have kids. These people are so turned around they think their natural desires are artificial and their artificial desires are natural.

She will die alone, or with their cats.
Such a huge achievement!

Tits or GTFO.

So do I, but number three has that disgusting tramp stamp.

What you may not be aware of is that this guy is literally a Kremlin agent. Consider, supposedly a rach fan, right? Supposedly an American, a Liberal American? But here is a position that only a Russian shill would espouse, pic related.

rachfaggot is east coast IP range supposedly

Bump.

The worst thing about car ladies is that they don't listen… but the first man in their life (dad) was usually the one responsible for that mess.

Treat your daughters well. Think of the future.

JAKEY REPORTING IN, OP IS A FAGGOT
PITY PARTY > PIZZA PARTY

Who cares about white manpigs? You shitlords deserve it. You made your bed, lie in it.

Womyn shouldn't have to suffer because of your stupid decisions. I just wish this strong, independent womyn would get in touch with hyr inner fymynyst and just become a lysbyyn. Sapphic love is the purist love.

Proof that rural Germany was non-pozzed?
Proof that Hitler genocided all city-dwellers, none of whom voted for him?

Because every single speech I've ever seen him give was a) in a city, and b) filled as far as the eye can see with non-hick-looking people. Hitler himself was an urbanite.

Go away shill.

She seemed out of breath..that gunt was pushing up into the diaphragm

Fellate a gun.

said north carolina here

I guess they are too smart for common knowledge

>Rach
>Not Jake

That's an interesting point. I feel like I'm learning a lot from this discussion.

A guy her age should still be looking for females aged 16-22.
Do you even realize the biological problems of having kids mid 30s?

I filtered rach ID and all replies and the thread looks like a good discussion.

I thought women with an interest in history would at least fare better, but I guess not. It will only be worse for her as well as she will become increasingly desparate to find a husband and thus scare them away.

It is only further proof showing that a woman can not be redpilled. Women are reflections of the strongest men in their lives, usually one man.
When their childhood around single mothers and feminist propaganda revolves around weak male figures, they will not have any true beliefs.

Whoever date her will have a rocky road ahead.

she's retarded.

Truly sister, that is why all women should become Jane Paulers. She got a fine man and she has a ton of babies too.
Also, why does Hillary over here not get banned like me, Rand Paul?

Yeah no. Sorry but starting a million wars over fucking nothing doesn't make you strong. Hyper-detailed sculptures and paintings of penises from thousands of years ago also don't make you strong.

Womyn are superior in emotional, mental, and even physical strength.
Instead of going through life with a shitton of pent-up stress, we have a release valve for our emotions. It's called communicating. We can only do this with fellow womyn, however, as manpigs are utterly unable to communicate, hence the chronic emotional instability that leads to mass shootings, war, terror attacks, etc.
Womyn have a far lower incidence of mental disorders, fact. And another fact: Womyn have a far higher rate of graduation from universities with advanced degrees. Womyn are smarter than manpigs, fact #3.
We live longer, thus proving our bodies are much better adapted to survival than that of a manpig.

I don't expect you to be able to process all of this at once, let alone accept it as the truth it is, but it's important to redpill you by degrees early on otherwise you stupid boyim will simply never get it.

When someone needs to perpetually remind others how 'happy and successful' she is, that means she isn't.

Sup Holla Forumstard…

0/10 on the comprehension check. Rewatch the video. Bask in its fymynyst glory.

t. rachel "childless genetic dead end lesbian" maddow

No thank you. A woman who has to tell others she's happy, isn't. If she were truly happy, she wouldn't need the public approval. It's clear she feels no actual sense of self-fulfillment. But I suppose if you lie to yourself enough…

Damn, that's worser than the 130 video and strong thread I made

Alright, come on lets just have a break

youtube.com/watch?v=WIUJmEskVUw

PHD in lying

Fat and gross like a normal guy who can't get laid

thinks she could get a man.

You found a kindred spirit Imkamfy rachposter mod. So what's the point?

You love JoeYSSSSSSSSS????

Alright that one cracked me up

Do you Joeysssssssss?

You want some joey
Drunk Atlantic get you joey

nnoooo :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
joey

joey

joey

joey

you

no
joey

you

fucking

youtube nobodies

JOEEEEEEEEEEESYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Jonah?

Jonah in G Major?

Jonah in even better G-major?

Jonah on crack?

Jonah on Sonic musics

A review of Jonah?

Jonah in car?

Jonah on poneization of Sonic?

Jonah + Puberty?

Jonah + Jake Paul?

Jonah from the very beginning

Jonah + iPad for Autism

Jonah + Android

Jonah + Square Root of Jake Paul?

Jonah + √JakePaul & Atlantic - A few months

Jonah + Nerd ass nigga who cannot know Roblox

Best of them all
IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY! IT's MY PARTY AND IMMA CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY IF I WANT TO! CRY, CRY, CRY!

Did we break a bot, or Rach?

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

It looks like a filthy cunt or perhaps a mangina is upset.

She travels the country working in hyr chosen field, gives talks about how happy she is, has hyr PhD to look at to remind hyr of how all hyr struggles have paid off, and you think because you're some big arrogant manpig that you know better than she does what she's feeling? You don't know hyr. You're grasping at straws trying to draw truly ridiculous conclusions about hyr lyfe from a few minutes' worth of video in a vain attempt to make your own life seem less shitty. Protip, it's not going to work. I won't let you besmirch this strong, independent womyn without a voice of reason to tell you you're wrong, you're projecting, and you're a patriarchal misogynist bigot who will never get a womyn. That is why you hate hyr - she's got everything you wish you had any more, so of course you'd try to knock hyr down. Well, stormderp, it's not working. #DealWithIt
Just like Goebbels, huh stormderp? "If you repeat a lie enough, eventually people will believe it." You follow his advice and repeat the lie of races existing, with your own being the imaginary master race, and now you bigots are starting to actually think it's true. Disgusting.

Autistic manpigs are sperging out over the strong, independent womyn in my OP video.

Nothing new tbh.

she looks dead inside.

Jake Paul travels the world in his own private jet. He didn't even need to finish high school for public school is for chumps, every 8channer should know that by now. It only required a minor show on Disney channel to bring him to stardown.
Holla Forums Holla Forums will eventually learn to like Jake Paul, especially since he is being trained by Floyd Mayweather to go beat up a black guy. If Jake Paul is lucky, he may even become a voice actor on Hasbro "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Part 2".
Also, the quote "If you repeat a lie enough, eventually people will believe it" is a quote fabricated by MSNBC and that is why MSNBC should be purchased by Hasbro and Disney so we can have more Jake Paul's yelping the need to secure our future and a future for white children.

Mods are banning Jake Paul because they know he is right, even if he spammed a whole 120+ thread full of Roblox cringe. Mods are working rubbing hand in hand for MSNBC.

Mods are Kikes if they ban this ^

So is this a mod or something? I have a difficult time believing this person has yet to be banned.

Oh fucking christ this autistic shit again? God I thought you died already rachfag. Seriously weren't you doxxed and everything?

Just filter it people if this guy is the freak I'm thinking of he has over 1000+ pics of that ugly bitch and whiteknights for her because he's got an obsession to put it mildly. He gets off on these threads. Literally.

It's absolutely disgusting… this chan should only have spam whenever I release a new video, not when Donald Trump does something right.. for us.

there should be an option in the dropdown menu to hide all the pics of a spammer, so that one can read other posts debunking what it says without having to see the nausea-inducing spam of an ugly bulldyke when mousing over its post links

Finished IP hopping so soon, Sharered shill?

this thread is a complete dumpster fire of that hideous she-thing.

that said, a woman (or a man for that matter) who does not have children is a failure as a person and as a living being.
especially if they are capable White people.
the main exception is where they have diseased genes (serious genetic health problems). in which case they should probably abstain.

stories like this drives home the FACT that;
FEMINISM IS A JEWISH WAR ON WOMEN
and, by association, men
and, also, White civilization

the possible good news is that the women who are most susceptible to kike feminism propaganda have largely removed themselves from the gene pool. the problem would likely be self-correcting if given enough generations.
Which is, of course, why the kikes and leftists are importing browns by the millions.

Why? Don't you want even more (((glorious Aryan master race babies)))? So what if they have Down's Syndrome, brittle bone disease, arrhythmia, IBS, AIDS, color blindness, hemophilia, Huntington's disease, and diabetes, all in one pyrsyn? As long as they're white, it's all right! Isn't that supposed to be the stormderp line?

I mean, I fully support your position that white babies should be aborted early and often, it just doesn't quite fit in here amongst the regular hoi/pol/oi.

Made me think about this

FEMINISM IS A JEWISH WAR ON WOMEN

Rachel Maddow, a classic example why you shouldn't be a catlady!

Nigger, you IP hop all the fucking time when your ass gets banned. Don't cry about something when you do it yourself.

==Mods ban this dyke already=
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/
>>>/8tube/

Dude, the kikes are winning without any doubt.
But your opinion is not attached to reality.
The market is so fucked up that no one that I know has plans for children neither marriage. Both are a death trap to any red pilled man.
I consider myself to be already dysfunctional for cohabitation with any female, and it is not for lack of chances.
Most of my relationships have been with married women, and I know the crap the married dudes have to take from the harpies.
Also, most of my friends are longing for a family, however they already know that is death sentence and most likely that wish will never be fulfilled.
Garbage women + feminism + misandristic laws + misandristic society = A monk man.

Perhaps if some day we can have something at least similar to White Sharia, I would take my chances, but not in this environment.

fuck off weak shit

What are you talking about?
Without RaHoWa there is not future.
Our whores refuse to have more than one child.
The minimal number is 2 children by female just to replace the people that is dying.
The non White population that have been brought by the Zionists politicians to replace us, have more babies than us.
It is just matter of time for our extinction.
Instead of to try to blame and shame us, bring some realistic solution.

this faggot JP systematically flies in hot white girls he finds online, tries to fuck them by promising them a 'youtube career' or whatever, in front of the other ones and brags about it in their face, theyre so fucking dumb they still do it. Then dumps them and goes on making a million a month or so from (((ad-reveneu))) (or in other words, the Bread and Circus-Fund™). Just your daily reminder heh

BTW most male 'celebrities' are doing this. Instagram is basicly a catalogue of thots for the top 5% of men.
Its the pinnacle of objectification and they all go along with it.
teehee Metoo right, teeheehee

Are you fucks too autistic to understand sarcasm 101?

You are a fucking shill or a (((MGTOW))) incel. Either way, kill yourself.

You cannot place a high level of blame on women (and I'd argue most normie men) for their actions. That they don't think for themselves is not something to punish them for. It's something to be understood and taken advantage of. Benevolent sexism, not malevolent sexism. If you are malevolent towards your own people, you will get the rope.

Belongs in

Women have been always whores.
It is in their nature to be wicked and sociopaths.
Only more evil will be spawned if you excuse them.

This is the real loyalty and appreciation whores have for their men.

Can you make a single logical, rational argument as to why marital fidelity is in any way important, without any emotional appeals?

literally r/incel

You know what would be interesting?

Jail time for any man knowingly porking a married woman.

Doable in the military (remember adultery is a UCMJ offense) and with Big Brother surveillance, doable now for everyone. Bring back social sanctions for these "men" and add a criminal aspect too.

Okay learningchoad, I'll bite.

It's fraud. Insurance coverage for dependents for one thing, fraud in the marriage another. It's dysgenic and has emotional effects on the children, which manifest themselves as delinquency and possibly even medical problems.

>>without any emotional appeals
OY HEIL, THINKA DA CHILDRENS!

Knew you'd fail, but to address the rest of your post:
In the legal sense, or in muh sensitive manpig feelaroonis sense?
How does a womyn living hyr lyfe as she wants, bedding anything and everything she desyres, equate to insurance fraud? You'll have to do better than that, stormderp.
[citation needed]

I actually like this. Upvoted.

Deported.

why are you only active during russian working hours?

And what about the women? Shouldn't she be punished as well for violating her oaths?

If this is true, then we should work to remove any and all political and legal power these people have.
Being retarded and not thinking critically should definitely be a punishable crime. Encouraging dysgenics is causing tangible damage to western civilization.
I'm malevolent towards retards that get in the way of our efforts. The cunt in OP is a prime example of this.

And here I thought it was just ironic shitposting…
Hmmm.

this is a recurring theme with you, isn't it…
Your shitposting is succeeding
the Rachel Maddow pictures are driving me nuts

Well, at least he's not filling the racks.

Now everything makes sense. I bet she gets extremely sad at Christmas when all the dads buy toys for the kids and all she gets are sad looks from her mom

If I understand what you mean, it is you feel pity for her.
Don't be, unlike men, women are unable to feel empathy and many times even remorse, they are sociopaths as the kikes.

I am devoid of pity. This is schidenfreude. I take great joy in her failure as a person.

Bump test bump

For what pvrpose?

it's fraud because it's a violation of the mariage contract

Dude, fuck off. I know it's degenerate, but it's not nearly as degenerate or harmful as drinking alcohol.

See

Cannabis is not the herbal Jew. Maybe tobacco is the herbal Jew (I don't really think so), but alcohol is definitely the liquid Jew.

You have demonstrated that you have never tried cannabis, or at least that you have a boring mind and are weak-willed.

I'm pretty sure there is more than one Rach poster at this point.

Actually past age 35 children have exponentially higher chances of down's syndrome

Boy, oh boy. You're in for a rude surprise one day, Rach. I hope you're not allergic to cats.