QTDTTOT: WEW Edition

Questions that do not deserve their own thread. Did not see one in the catalog so I figured I should make one, maybe it will cut down on the number of shit threads recently.

In F:NV, how do I make my own custom music play on the radio stations, without installing a mod? In other words, how do I do what the mod does, but with the music I want to hear? Is it as simple as dropping the audio files I want to listen to in the radionv folder, or do I have to rename them to match the normal songs?

Kill me

Shameless self bump

nice meme
speaking of memes, how would you find some games other than brute forcing your way through steams garbage list of games?

wasted quads tbh

Emulation / Share threads on here are good places to look. Try GOG as well. They might as well take the "old" out of their name nowadays though, since half of what they add to their library now is less than 5 years old.

Guess nobody wants a QTD thread, whatever.

I have a question. What song is that? I used to know it but now the name completely escapes me.

Also you don't.

You can download your own music and go into the files and replace things in the music folder though as in battle music or generic wasteland music ala oblivion I think.

Does anyone know any spells to make random drops occur with more frequency?

I have a question what shithole you'd leak from and why don't you go back?

Why is Holla Forums so gay?

It's our cultural heritage.

I don't like man ass but I do love big dicks

Don't be too mean to OP. I really want source on his song.

I knew it.

gay jewish mongoloids, actually

I've always had this on my mind but was there a point to the minutemen in f4 other than liberating the commonwealth? were they in previous fallout games? and why is preston garvey such a cunt at the end of the nuka world dlc?

Its midnight city by m18

What games are worth getting on the PS4 which I received as a gift? So far I've got DMC4SE, Gravity Rush, EDF 4.1, and Bloodborne. I plan on getting The Last Guardian, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Gravity Rush 2. Maybe even Persona 5.
Anything else?

good idea, also report the shit threads. Heard there was some Holla Forums derails or some shit earlier. I couldn't take care of it since I was watching the original gundam movies for 7 hours, and the new guy just bumplocked the shit threads since he didn't know if he should delete them or not. I'm going over it now. My apologies.

finding old games is easy
i want NEW games, regardless of quality and price

M83 - Midnight City

Also
You fucked up twice OP

Don't lie to us, we know you were eating 7 cakes.

I don't know how people do that, watching movies or TV, or playing vidya for hours on end. I can't look at a screen for more than an hour or my eyes start to hurt and my vision gets blurry, have to take 15 minute breaks and go outside and look at far away objects to make the discomfort and blur go away. I'm 20/10, so that probably has something to do with it.

also,

OY VEY

>>>/reddit/

I don't play planetside 2, and there was already a WWEW edition webm thread.

yeah I may not have thought that all the way through

I know I have a retarded past, but I never went to reddit other than to complain about reddit using vivian james as their mascot. I always believed the system itself was cancerous and circlejerky as fuck. Granted in high school I was extremely active on Facebook and Holla Forums (although I don't include those years since I was underage and only shitposted), but that's another story for another time.

yah ok buddy gb2 reddit already

also. I'm not saying don't discuss vidya related politics, I'm just saying don't talk about how George Soros and the Jews are trying to instate a globalist regime on europe and the rest of the world in a thread about Cloud becoming a playable character in Super Smash Bros and why that in itself is retarded.

NO BILLY

MAYBE IF YOU HAD A FUCKING META THREAD WE COULD TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT

I'll make one right now faget

R-really?
do it, its been way to long. Just dont speg on faggots trying to egg you on. You know the drill.

it's not gonna be a Meta Monday, but I just made a thread just now. one thread per catalog though

How playable is Phantasy Star 0 now that the nintendo wi-fi connection is kill?

didn't some people revive NWC?

or was that only for Dolphin

No clue, I just bought a physical copy for 10 bucks I just wanted to know if I can actually play it or not

does it have single player?

Does this make you laugh?

Make sure to read the contents of the post form cause the thread was rightfully deleted.

I have absolutely no knowledge of the game or series outside the mmorpgs

First of all OP, i bet you're the same faggot who started these kinds of thread in the past in hopes of being caught on by Holla Forums

TOO BAD FAGGOT, THIS AIN'T /k/
You know why? Since shitposting there are controlled and are mostly done by Aussies. But here, we have faggots from Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /furry/, Holla Forums, and countless other board hopping faggots posting under the same roof. Trying to start a QTDDTOT in here is like starting a public seminar about hygiene in India

Second, once you attracted the kike who eats cake, and he posted in your thread, your thread is pretty much dead in the water (shit)

Anyone remember those old halfchan threads where they linked that blog full of vid related?

There were whole albums of calm vidya music with rain + fireplace ambiance and people just posted about what they were drinking and smoking that night.
Really want that website…

I addressed my error in the very first reply, faggot. QTD threads are useful on any board to prevent a bunch of idiots spamming the catalog with questions that can be answered in 2-3 replies.

bump

is witcher 3 gud?

I am expressing support for these kinds of threads for the exact reason that op made it.
Let this one 404 and try again when you can get the name of the thread right.