Hey stormderps, if Twitter is so kosher, why did they just ban this antisemitism watchdog?

Hey stormderps, if Twitter is so kosher, why did they just ban this antisemitism watchdog?
legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/twitter-suspends-anti-semitism-watchdog-canary-mission-after-campaign-by-anti-israel-activists/
archive.is/Ff5Mr

The First National Bank of Rach is now open for business, please deposit your stormderp tears below.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shill-free first post brought to you by Richard Mandow! Not affiliated with Rachel Maddow.

You are not the real Kampfy, heretic

How that thing gets viewers is beyond me.

remember to sage this crap so it just drops off the catalog please

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. REPORT IT, HIDE IT, AND MOVE ALONG. RACH DIES WITHOUT THE ATTENTION IT CRAVES.

DON'T REPLY. NOT EVEN TO SAGE. LET RACH DIES IN AN EMPTY THREAD.

protip: twitter will b& anyone you pay enough money to b&.

LOL put trip back on NEETurKvirginchodE

Drown yourself in semen.

sage

sage all (((mod))) threads

Let me know when they ban the SPLC and ADL. Oh that's right they're on the trust and safety council for twitter. Making a few shows here and there like you're being fair doesn't make your actions just.

The ratio is 1000:1.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

sage

sage all (((mod))) threadss

DROWN
YOURSELF
IN
SEMEN

Because its pro-Israel you worthless moderator whore.

Do not bump moderator threads.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

What the fuck?

Holy shit, how did I miss that?! Did imkikey abandon one of his schizophrenic identities?

Anons, what are you doing?

>Twitter is a tool of da j00z! to keep the white man down!
Typical stormderp doublethink.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

SAGE RACH THREADS

DO NOT RESPOND TO RACH POSTS

REPORT RACH POSTERS

oh no, you're avatarfagging and making me learn more
now my plans are ruined
sage, report, hide

He kept getting called out every time he fucked up and outed himself? Truth kills the jew? We have a toolshed now.

user, he's personally protected by jim himself. He isn't gone and won't leave until someone puts a bullet in his head.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Talking about the "personas" he burns through.

Well, what does it matter what his name is? His behavior will always be the same.

Sorry, my fault. I won't do it again, you can trust me. afu~fu~fu~fu~

Drown yourself in semen.

semen.

DROWN

Context denial.

Aren't you the worst goy (((people))) have been accusing of being imkampfy?

Not that I like anime or anything because it's shit-tier and childish, but source on your pic?

Forget how to use tineye? If you're going to be me then you have to step up your game a bit. afu~fu~fu~

Can I be imkampfy too?

Yep. More the merrier. Use your new power responsibly.

Feels pretty good, do I post anime and sometimes nazi mlp or just anime?

I'd avoid the MLP on Holla Forums. Everywhere else is fair game tho. Bonus points if you hit /polmeta/. afu~fu~fu~

Welcome back(honestly these trumpfags), have some OC fagget.

You're right. I've gotten lazy in my time here. Thanks for giving me the motivation I need to carry on, animeshitposter-kun.

Sticky?

Nice try, Rach, but I know you're me! Rachported for Rachsponding to a Rach thread.

Oy Vey this is a rather jolly spiffingly good thread, I wish the Mods could sticky this one along with a dozen or so Space Elevator threads and perhaps ban every non jew compliant user daring question the farcical destruction of Holla Forums by Imkikefy

In B4 endless smug loli anime girl JPG spam

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

The reason is right there in the first sentence:
Also Twitter will ban shills in order to boost their credibility, same reason as the UK govt bans their own controlled ops like National Action when their credibility is in question.
It's called negative or reverse promotion.

>Implying a literal (((antisemitism watchdog group))) - in essence a JIDF knock-off - was a controlled opposition shill
The only way this would make sense is if Canary Mission was actually started by whites to make Jews look crazy, and even that would be a miserable failure because a) Jews are all stable geniuses, and b) CM's Tweets were entirely rational and fact-based, not the overemotional garbage that gets spammed here daily.

You're retarded. Read it again - in full this time, manpig. Then go sit in a corner and cry about how illiterate you are.

^ a literal Russian astroturfer
pic related, revealing complete disagreement with MSNBC, and CNN, and Hillary, and the ugly man in the photo.

You're busted, Russia. You suck at this. We were BORN TO MEME.

You're on Mountain Time, if I'm recalling correctly. Isn't that right, rape-apologist?
Proof of you being a rape-apologist, and a rapist as well.
You couldn't make it any more obvious that you're a newfriend from T_D. Why come here though? Honest question. An anonymous imageboard can't give you the upvotes you crave.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

No, imkikey isn't russian.

Test.

Drown yourself in semen.

new hires at the shill office today?
congratulations on finally getting a job

What did the mods mean by this?

Fine, you deserve an answer.

Bumpfing to help this lonely (((1))) have his concern addressed.

Rachel Maddow has never said "stormderp".