one
archive.is/kJ3bJ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R5r4P
archive.is/eqybn#selection-2215.0-2231.21
archive.is/AuGGF
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
archive.is/IdcTQ
archive.fo/2ETxf
archive.is/eqybn
archive.is/DdW9o
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-family-helped-nikolas-cruz-20180217-story.html
archive.is/Ek7cm
youtube.com/watch?v=_7vnpo6yLEM
archive.is/MEJ57
archive.is/5P5Hu
facebook.com/sunsentinel/videos/10154925655426887/
my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4
hooktube.com/watch?v=M4Fmtoff7QY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdm93ApkI1Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=cuar7MdwSr4
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3
archive.fo/SCM8V
searx.me/?q=k12.fl.us&categories=general&language=en-US
mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/969301114607648768
twitter.com/danielwillims/status/966188600193843200/photo/1
acadima.com/matte-red-cap-gown-and-tassel
archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0
lightonconspiracies.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/11323738.html
archive.is/xm1Qt
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVvPIoLa6A&
twitter.com/DupersDelite/status/967664857549103105
youtube.com/watch?v=R8H9EFfMGA0
d.tube/#!/
msn.com/en-us/news/us/how-a-republican-teacher-groomed-parkland-teens-for-the-fight-of-their-lives/ar-BBK4M7V?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=60
youtu.be/HJcqE1yb6ow?t=62
insideedition.com/parkland-school-shooting-survivor-samantha-fuentes-leaves-hospital-still-has-shrapnel-behind-her
fontsinuse.com/typefaces/81/itc-pioneer
youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA
archive.is/e02ZI
coralspringstalk.com/high-school-offers-class-to-remember-the-holocaust-11365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a ZOG free Aryan first post

That guy has positively tiny hands. Probably a Democrat.

Reposting map of area

story that mentions shooting 2 minutes after alarm goes off + kids taking refuge at Walmart.
>archive.is/R5r4P

Thanks, here is another interesting development from last thread.

Old neighbor who said cruzs jewish mother abused him

Now I find this article that mentions alarm around the same time followed by shots
>archive.is/eqybn#selection-2215.0-2231.21
why I get the feeling the alarm goes off around 2:30. PA tells everyone to go outside. once some kids are outside & others are in the halls, the shooting starts about 2 minutes later.

From that same article of the reporter's tweets.
2:35 p.m.

archive.is/AuGGF

Perhaps you're wondering why someone would graduate before going on a media tour but after someone shot up his school?
Lotta loyalty for high school kid.

Does this not seem incredibly suspicious to anyone else?

Can people add to the timeline?

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline

+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)

+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)

+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

Feb 14

+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)

+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)

+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)

+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )

+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.

+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).

+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)

+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

Feb 15

+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)

+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16

+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

That looks like it could harm a jew pretty good!

David's father, Kevin Hogg

Company Overview of Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD

Executive Profile
Robert L. Collins
Chief Executive Officer, Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM

(formerly, ECC International Corp.)
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T

ECC on wayback machine
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html

Kevin Hogg linked-in
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
(doesn't archive)

Kevin Ralph Hogg - Intelius
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
(doesn't archive)

officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
(doesn't archive)
Cubic is the recognized leader in live and virtual ground combat training systems.

It gets shot out of my custom ar chambered in .950
It's kicks but gets the job done
SIEG HEIL

NINE FIFTY
Do you shoot elephants user?

THIS >>11320052is an altered timeline. THIS pictelated is from day of while anons were documenting from broadcastify and live streams.

There's something not right about this, the Joelle person doesn't have any friends yet seems to have conversed with people a year prior. A few of which have no friends either, yet have communicated with others recently. Really sets off some instinctive alarm bells that tells me something is wrong.

THESE R THE DUAL CITIZENSHIP KIKES I HAVE TO SEE EVERYDAY TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN TO DISARM YOU AND I.. FUCK THESE KIKES LETS FIND THOSE TIMELINE DISCREPANCIES

Also something to note is that Cruz' mother died in Boca Raton, Florida. Boca Raton roughly translates to "Rat mouth," quite fitting.

i think that;s a .700 could be wrong, the rifle is like 7 ft long

archive.is/IdcTQ
article mentions a student in history class when the alarm rings and they go outside
so there was time for some students to make it outside before the shooting, which would fit with the 2 minutes between alarm and shooting.

who is Joelle?

I really fail to see the discrepancy in the timeline here
2:27PM Cruz goes to third floor stashes his rifle and gear and leaves building. (From your pic).

I did the original picture what you don't see is just to the left of the picture is the everglades and nothing no roads, houses etc. Just to the right of the picture is the ocean, so you have a tiny sliver of land filled with canals and lakes and such and everything for a city is crammed in. So is not really suspicious to me.
Make any sense now user?

This article states that gunfire began, Code Red initiated, then fire alarm went off, overriding the Code Red.
archive.fo/2ETxf

Alarm went off around 2:35 according to this article, scroll down through his tweets. Also interesting note
Sheriff Scott Israel (Update 3)
*17 dead (students & adults)
*12 in the building
*2 outside
*1 on the street
*2 in the hospital
archive.is/eqybn

The couple Cruz was living with:
military intelligence analyst

archive.is/DdW9o
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-family-helped-nikolas-cruz-20180217-story.html

Not tape delay, but possibly related. From WL Vault 7.

Spook HS.

Some accounts say he was dropped at 220 some say 227 that's all

Sixth thread and people are still on this dipshit and not his pig father? That's the one whose directing this shitshow. He probably wrote this little faggot off years ago and is just happy to have found a use for his wannabe 'actor' of a son.

They won't be getting their timeline wrong. If they get it wrong, they just "fix it". It's a laughable double standard, but people permit the authorities to change their minds whenever they please. Today, tomorrow, the next day, the next. A year later. Whenever.

So the way we absolutely nail them is by finding discrepancies. That is, analyzing the timeline, we can see sure as jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams that he wasn't the shooter. However, we are not dealing with many of a scientific mind.

What can we do? Show how dishonest the Fake News have been. How CNN didn't divulge prior contact with various "survivor" spokespersons. That Hogg wasn't actually a shooting survivor any more than someone in Sears Tower on 9-11 "survived 911". We can show them wiping away dry eyes, clearly attempting to fool us. We can show the credible witness, Barbie, who was certain there were two shooters. She's frankly quite the star here. And we can show Hogg cussing. We can show the disappointment, and point it out, of the UK interviewers of that guy that looks too old for school, when he criticizes the police response, as he has moved off-narrative. And most of all we can inform them of the very strange and inexplicable fact that the closed circuit TV was in a tape delay mode, which can be used to point to rank incompetency throughout the school. it may be worth also pointing out that the school would have been highly vulnerable to an arsonist no less than a shooter, as there are but two exits to the building, which would make it relatively easy to barricade, a common tactic of arsonists. This is a bit cerebral (I don't know of any women who can comprehend this point, but some men will).

He’s not even floridian.

I need a quick rundown

The basic info is Hogg:
1. cusses
2. rehearsed lines
3. Had visited CNN, got the VIP treatment, prior to the shooting & CNN & Hogg did not divulge this
4. He is not a shooting survivor - he was in another building entirely, and was never planning on entering the Freshman Building, where the shooting took place

These are the main points I have noted.

Oh, and he has said his sister had 4, 2, or 3, friends die, each time on video.

He cussed on video, and also on Twitter.

I haven't really looked into all this but a couple of days ago the MSM here in Norway ran some stories that went something like:

I guess there must be a pretty good case for the actor angle this time. Never seen the actual mainstream media here rev up their popagandapilpullers to do a full emotion-job on a conspiracy theory like that. Whatever you guys are doing in these threads, kikes are getting scared even way out in the fringes of the empire.

Here's some phone-ratio autism for spoon feeding normalfags on social media and irl. Only lost causes could claim these aren't actors. Remind people of all the high school sitcoms we made fun of for casting adults in their twenties as students.

Heil'd
This. Confirmed glowinthedark and kikes everywhere. Dig here:
archive.is/Ek7cm

This whole obvious hoax may have been a direct message to test and taunt Holla Forums specifically. At least the date (((they))) picked anyway.
us)
>assassinated were lured by Detroit's (((Purple Gang))) (Soros reference)
Maybe too autistic, need sleep thoughts?

If only that lifeguard would have gassed those faggots then and there

same shit here in the land of burgers. just typing 'crisis actor' in a search engine unleashes a barrage of "news" articles just as you stated user

You missed the biggest timeline discrepancy regarding Hogg and the fact that it is being deliberately ignored by people supposedly investigating and exposing the fraud.
Hogg gives a video interview with Bodice Girl (I think her name is Pollack(haha)). He clearly states that the time is 9:32 and intimates that they are in a live shooting situation. He points the camera out of the window and you see students being evacuated by police.
He at the very least is/was passing off a drill as a live event.
Normally pollacks would be all over this and proving what time it was from the shadows, all we need to know is what direction the window faces.
Valentines Day Massacre stats:
Sunrise: 6:56
Sunset: 18:13
Daylength: 11hr 17min
Solar Noon: 12:34

where are these graduation photos from? it looks like facebook. is it archived?

Yeah, the 9:32 thing is weird. But the version I saw was unfortunately edited a lot. :/

Sorry my bad, Joelle is apparently the friend saying Cruz’ mother abused him. I didn’t realize her name was blurred out(every faggot that does this deserves to hang) in the image. She gave an interview yesterday saying she knew Cruz would be a killer(he’s not) and called the police to warn them.

what the fuck?

They're from the Facebook of the mom/handler. I got to the fight late so I don't have archives, just what I picked up in the old threads.

Elephants? Nope. They're pretty sentient
RINO's and DINO's user
Could you imagine an AR chambered in nine fifty? Tippity top Kek

stolen from teh Broward co corruption thread:

I am a security consultant. There is an alarm company out there called Sonitrol.

Sonitrol's alarms are different than any other alarm company. They use audio sensors instead of motion detectors to detect a break in. I worked for Sonitrol and specialized in school security for a number of years. Sonitrol is very popular with schools, especially after Columbine for a few different reasons.

If there is an incident at a school and a panic button is pressed, the audio sensors are activated even when the alarm system is turned off. The audio sensors allow the central monitoring center to hear everything that is going on in the building. They can hear voices, gun shots, everything, including people walking on carpeting. Not only can they hear everything, the system is "addressable" which means you can tell which audio sensor the sound is coming from. If a shooter was in the library, you would know the sound was coming from the library. You can imagine how this would take the guesswork out of the police having to enter the building "blindly". Sonitrol is VERY, VERY popular with the school districts in Florida. I kind of remembered Broward County having Sonitrol but I wasn't sure, so I did some digging. I found that they do.

What I found is a Staff Handbook for the year 2015-2016, so it's fairly recent. The handbook mentions the Sonitrol System.

"This school is equipped with a silent alarm system (Sonitrol) that is activated when anyone enters any of the buildings without coding in. It can also be activated by other noises. The school is also equipped with a security surveillance system. Cameras are placed throughout the campus and serve as a means of monitoring activity. "

The link to the handbook is here: http:// webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1ARmOZvENGcJ:www.broward.k12.fl.us/ospa/ospa-central2/_sip_plan_evidence/2017/0031_01082016_Staff-handbook-2015-16.docx+&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Okay, so now that we have this info, here's the point.

SOMEONE had to have been notified at Sonitrol about the event. We never sell these systems at schools without panic buttons to activate the audio sensor in case of emergency.

The audio IS recorded

The police can be patched in on the call

So why did it take 20 minutes for the police to realize there was a shooting at the school?

Why did they wait outside with the information that should have been provided to them by the operator?

Was the fire alarm activated on purpose so that the operators couldn't hear the gunshots above the fire alarm? In any event, once the panic alarm is pressed the police are normally notified within 20 seconds, so why did it take over 20 minutes to "see the shooting" on the cameras?

Can someone dig up the infant mortality rate of the local hospitals in comparison with the rest of the country?
I bet there are some weird anomalous data there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7vnpo6yLEM

How to know for sure if the school was outfitted with these sensors. Photos of the building before and during the incident would help. need to know what these sensors look like and how they are mounted.

Try it on this clown Sam Zeif too please.

KEK
35. Figures!

Fake high school students. Crisis actors!

Looks like the how-old robot is working.

How is 36 in the Dr Phil photo ahhaa.

*Hogg.
By the way, did they think they were being clever in making the son of a police man (FBI) named hogg? Literally Mr. Pig.

Being a scriptwriter for an intelligence agency is pretty boring work. I'm sure they try to have as much fun as they think they can get away with.

Oy vey. Even picked up some of the crisis actors in the background.

this

Clearly the robot is redpilled AF and thinks the Crisis Actors are hoaxers. Why is Microsoft AI always siding with Holla Forums? Why is Holla Forums right again?

Emma Gonzalez's brother is in ANTIFA
archive on corey gonz hernandez (desktop site)
archive.is/MEJ57

archived proof he was one of a few to "like" emma's photo (when all else fails, archive the mobile site)
archive.is/5P5Hu

You'd think the deepstate would force false info for crisis actors into these public bots… I wonder if they bother to protect their undercover CIA niggers. Here's an actual 16 year old.

her mom
thread got deleted on 4chan, can repost here

Photo for reference. Actual kids.

any interest?

this is new info

Calling bullshit on these actors.

Our patsy seems to be the correct age. He'll turn 20 in September. Alexa on the other hand isn't in that age group, even in her twitter photo where she looks young to me, the based bot isn't fooled.

Alright I've ran this little shit's face through so many times, he's never young than 27 in any of his photos. Whatever his real age is, it's no where near 17.

Seems to be pretty accurate.

My social cancer accounts have all been shoa'd. Some enterprising user needs to infographic these and expose the crisis actors,

Can meme user do a shareable meme with Hogg and FellowKids? I don't have 9000 hours or MSPaint to devote to the cause today, unfortunately.

Ugh, I meant 26. The point is the same though.

KEK. Lazy deep staters even threw our own meme back in our face.

HOGG ON FACEBOOK LIVE AT 4PM EST

HAVE FUN!!

When you shill a little to hard on the one issue that reliably unites the splintered factions of your political opponent to turn just in time before the midterm.

Dis gunna be gud.

Remove the make up THEN go through the A.I, there's two tools to work with.

SPREAD THE WORD GETTING FLOOD DENIALS

HAVE FUN!!

BUMP

ouch

i havent really paid attention to this shit, but does he work at CNN? really?

Look at this shit today. Two days after Republicans claim teachers could be armed… this bullshit false flag happens today where a faggot teacher brings a gun to school in GA, barricades himself into a classroom, shoots the ceiling… and is arrested.

… what a coincidence…. these faggots are really going all in for banning guns at this point. It's close….

HOGG LIVE ON KIKEBOOK RIGHT NOW

Sephardic Jews?

of course
and i just got banned for 2 weeks on 4chan for postig this stuff, and pretty much the only one doing useful research on the subject

I don't know the state of things here on 8ch, just seems slow as usual

:^) It's a CHIA without the H op.

do this one. This guy is definitely in his mid-20s.
my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4

The thing says I look 42 when I'm 25.

ridiculous how old he look when you paste him on

It's almost certainly where the nickname Gonzo came from for a person with a big nose.

I have a plan, and it will work.

Attacking these kikes for using the purported deaths of children to give themselves tv time isn't going to work. Hogg himself is happy to be criticized as an actor, because as he said himself, if simply increases his twitter following.

You can't even logically debate these little shits about their own claims, because it's "cruel and heartless" to attempt to inject reason into this theater, even thought public debate is supposed to be the fundament of the U.S. political process.

You can't question these (((kids))) attention seeking tactics, and you can't debate their claims with reason. But thanks to the liberal cunt apparatus that is pushing this narrative, there is a huge weakness that we can exploit to lead these bolsheviks to all turn on each other.

They're all not black.

If we launch a campaign pointing out that the Parkland troupe is comprised wholly of (((white))) "victims" and that little nog children don't get the same attention as these kikes, the leftists will cannibalize themselves.

Not an ounce of fat or muscle on this faggot. How much soy does the average American Jewboy consume?

Who is Nikolas Cruz's birth mother and why do we not know this already?

It's worth a shot.

Original interview was posted here. After the first part of the interview he is clearly coaching her to say,"we need more diversity"

Published on Feb 15, 2018
I am a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. As I am sure you are aware, there was a shooting today at my school. I would like to give you some information that really is weird in context to this shooting.
About 2 or 3 weeks ago the secret service came to the school and trained the teachers on a new safety policy. New, specified locations and procedures were assigned for the drills: fire, earthquake, intruder, bomb, and active shooter. Earlier today, in our second period class there was a fire drill, we now regularly practice drills. In the 4th (last period) class at exact 2:22PM the fire alarm was pulled and we went to our designated locations outside, all assuming this to be another fire drill. Within one minute of it being pulled there were at least 4 police cars at the school, within a few more minutes there were close to 50. There ended up totalling to over 100 officers. While escaping I let a friend use my phone to call his mom. He said there was an active shooter and that someone was killed. A teacher overheard him and snatched my phone from him and said "Don't tell anyone about it!".
The thing that truly confuses me is why the secret service was at the school just a couple of weeks ago teahing about what to do in case of a situation like this. I want to know if they knew something but didn't say anything. I call on President Trump and Governor Scott to work to establish safety protocols that allow security on school campuses (K-12) to have guns. Things like this don't need to happen. I am still shaken and continue to replay the moments of the incident in my head. I am proud to be and Eagle and I am proud to be an American, where I know we will come together to support one another.
hooktube.com/watch?v=M4Fmtoff7QY

Text copied from the video description some good time info here. And police response info. Already a thread on this video but definitely relevant.

what time were the first shots heard, 2:19?

who notified police of a shooter(s) at what time?

did 911 calls get to police before the guys at sonitrol alerted police, if they alerted at all?

the deputy who stayed outside could've radioed in shots fired before 911 calls or sonitrol (if at all) got through.

the fire alarm went off at 2:22pm according to and 4 police cars were at the school within one minute of the fire alarm. what were they responding to first, 911 calls, the sonitrol fire alarm, sonitrol alert of shots fired (if at all), or the deputy radioing in a shooter?

if there was an audio monitoring alert from the sonitrol system, and the fire alarm goes off for the second time that day (drill earlier?) -right- after shots fired, they could think it was another drill or a glitch of some kind, delaying notification (what a coincidence).

policies at sonitrol and municipal regulations can play a role in determining what the response is. e.g. secondary confirmation required if an alarm goes off twice in a day or on a day of a scheduled drill.

why were the police watching a 20 minute delay video feed? and what is the purpose of a 20 minute delay, or did they mean it was just 'rewound' so they could see what happened, and somehow didn't realize it wasn't live?

the handbook link in the post says so.

search images for "sonitrol hardware". they also have a website www.sonitrol.com. there might be a product catalog floating around with pics. some glass break audio detection hardware looks like a light switch panel with a small oval hole instead of the switch, for example. i can't post pics. everyone knows what surveillance cameras look like

what? why?

How long/heavy is that mofo user? Is that like the elephant gun hunters use?

good question
someone made unverified claim these where euro commie kikes castro kicked out

Video of the outside of the building from monday. 2 sets of windows boarded up.

The state can’t release that info. The biological child can get that info when they turn 18. I suspect Cruz did that last year. Which is why he knew she was a Jew. Cruz would probaly have to release it to the public. Otherwise it’s sealed untill he dies.

That sounds like bullshit.

I just want an answer.
Apparently his foster mother BOUGHT him and his brother, for $50k and $15k respectively, because she couldn't get a child adopted to her because she was like fucking 52. Supposedly the woman in question was a drug addict and the children were born of one-night stands.
Also, apparently, the majority of the 39 or 50+ whatever calls to his house over the years? The majority by-far were about the seemingly half-nigger/half-kike younger brother.

This shit doesn't make any sense. The idea that the state 'cant' release information on this fucks birth mother is ridiculous - they have to know who it is, SOMEONE has to know this bitch's name (supposedly she was in prison when she gave birth to the younger brother), and it should be out there by now.

It isn’t bullshit. Adoptions are highly sensitive and kept secret. Can you understand why they would be? Rape babies, incest babies etc. Only the adult biological child has access to that info. Often times, they don’t want to find out. Think of the mind fuck it would be to find out your biological father was a rapist or your mother was a drug addicted hooker. Sometimes it’s better not to know.

Giving this a bump cause the site was fucked yesterday after (((WaPo))) mentioned this Caribbean scuba diving 'chat board'. Obvious they know their narrative is fucked and want to (((shut it down))) or derail with irrelevant info (if not utter disinfo).
Had issues posting yesterday but today seems all good.

The 9:32 video (original), save it analyze it and pick it apart. Making sure it isn't lost in the chaos. He is clearly coaching her to say,"we need more diversity". In an active shooter incident WTF does diversity have to do with it? Cruz is already (((diverse)))

Florida AG, Pam Bondi investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdm93ApkI1Q&feature=youtu.be

I keep saying it was almost definitely through One World Adoption- run by kasky's dad

Correction:
youtube.com/watch?v=cuar7MdwSr4

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3

archive.fo/SCM8V

The bill tracker is good evidence that kikes did the Parkland, Florida shooting.

Look at the "ALL ACTIONS" section toward the bottom of the bill tracker (this is a bill that defines "white supremacy" as "domestic terrorism").

On Feb. 14, the day of the shooting, you'll notice Congress pushed this bill forward. February 14 was also the day the ADL, media, etc. were calling Nick Cruz a white supremacist.

Look at the Findings section of this bill, a patently bullshit list of acts of "white supremacist" violence." They basically just needed a "white supremacist" act of violence to push the bill through. Ridiculous.

Miss Tay tbh

loud noises! headphone warning

Sonitrol demo vidya

thank you for the trigger warning, user

Is there any way to know for sure that Broward had these installed?

Their headquarters is literally down the road, what the fuck.

Someone needs to ask this White savior why he's taking the spotlight and when he's going to stfu and let the poc speak for vagina

Not going to that link anyone have a archive or screenshot?

It'll probably be listed in the school budget. I can't imagine it's cheap, either.

Hmm.

it's a messed up xml docx file. i have a copy but i'm on tor about to log off because it's irritating me to no end.

The relevant part of the handbook I've found so far:

This school is equipped with a silent alarm system (Sonitrol) that is activated when anyone enters any of the buildings without coding in. It can also be activated by other noises. The school is also equipped with a security surveillance system. Cameras are placed throughout the campus and serve as a means of monitoring activity.

You are, therefore, advised that no one is authorized to be in any building unless the custodians are on duty or the Principal has authorized you

I want proof positive this is an official notice this particular school or all of Broward County Schools being outfitted with this. Not blindly clicking possible honeypot link, seems too good to be true.

What would be "proof positive"?

www.broward.k12.fl.us/ospa/ospa-central2/_sip_plan_evidence/2017/0031_01082016_Staff-handbook-2015-16.docx

is an up and running link, on the broward.k12.fl.us domain.

look at the below link to see more schools listed or just search for "k12.fl.us" on your preferred search engine:

searx.me/?q=k12.fl.us&categories=general&language=en-US

I don't know what kind of honeypot you think would be in a school handbook. You can also search for the entire googlecache link and see reddit threads. Maybe they have the whole text and/or more information.

Sorry for the doubts man, but I'M going to be skeptical as fuck when running with shit.
Screenshot here to give the proof to myself.
Sorry for the anger Tor bro
This PDF is from Oakland Park Elementary

Fuck me can't post screenshot either

Very odd.

Keep posting this obvious disinfo shit. Definite, video to make people run with absolute bullshit easy to refute. Not that fucking stupid.
Obviously poisoning the well.
Go fuck yourself for falling for it. (Give a date recorded before 2/14 or fuck off)

You skinny faggots glow so bright, I rarely need the insight, to see that you are betraying me. Give the guns you shall cry in an illusion. Who will be there to defend the Constitution? The rights you previously adored will now be absurd. Enjoy the tyrannical path you have paved for you will just be a slave.

OK, just a guess, but I think I have the answer for that:
The security system is a fake. A scam.

Just my guess, but it makes sense.

It doesn't matter. We already have proof (which is supported by all the media and his own testimony) that he is not a school shooting survivor. He was in a different building. he's as much a survivor of a school shooting as someone in Sears Tower on 911 "survived a terror attack". Well yeah, I mean, kind of. I mean, everyone is, pretty much, who didn't die in the attack, I guess.

I totally agree with this post. How is he a survivor given he wasn't even in the same building. Obviously expose the disinfo agent he is, but I am under the assumption this video is recent. Thus it is disinfo meant to be disseminated and easily disproven

Oy Vey!
Go back to sleep, Goyim!
Nothing to see here…

wtf where did this come from

interesting, got a normal age estimate for a teenager here

i could not believe that guy was supposed to be a "high schooler" its just unbelievable. are they retarded? he looks 30. and my estimate was right hahah

mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/969301114607648768

Can stop strip the video from this before is goes away? Very possible bombshell.

Nevermind someone already did. I would like to see some facts about how this is fake and not legitimate, if anything it could have been taken post-shooting but that doesn't seem to be the case. Spergs?

God damn, these fucking faggots aren't even trying anymore.

What the actual fuck.

>mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/969301114607648768
Word gets around fast!

They think the goyim are retarded and that they're super-smart compared to everyone else.
The main weapon they have left is control of the Media and they're nerfing it by pulling this shit again and again.
Now they're already having to insist that they don't use crisis actors, and it's a conspiracy, and it looks exactly like it looked when they said Hillary has a 98% chance of winning the election.

Why don't you bring it to Wakanda or wherever the fuck I hide now.

The yids fucked up big time with this
The normie faggot masses know
My redpilled semi normie little bro knows , our parents know their friends know people in line at the fuckin store know!! This has blown up and they're shit scared and trying desperately to get the masses to forget. Nothing to see here and such
I for one don't forget. Pretty sure 90% of us here filled up the twenty nine vegas threads and proved that was bullshit too. We're too quick and the media is called out as obvious lügenpresse in live time (and this is the funniest part wait for it) and THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE STORY IN LIVE TIME TO COUNTER THE TRUTHS WE PROVE
PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSS

Daniel Willims

twitter.com/danielwillims/status/966188600193843200/photo/1

This was posted February 20th. I have not been able to find out which High School in California that David Hogg allegedly attended prior to transferring his freshman year to Stoneman Douglas. Presumably this was 2015 or so?

I would like to know if anyone is able to track down which HS that this Daniel Willims attends, so we can see if there is any evidence of whether or not Hogg attended it or not.

This would also help us with backtracing adjacent Middle Schools to see if they use red robes in grade 8 graduation ceremonies. That's the only possible explanation they could give for his mom's FB photo from 2015, a 2014 grad photo from middle school.

I am concerned this thread has been infected by false flags. Not sure if these are idiot parrots or agents trying to derail us.

Redondo Union does not monopolize red gowns, Hogg wearing a red gown could simply be from a grade 8 graduation ceremony from whatever middle school he attended in California.

That Hogg's dad used to work in California and that Hogg used to attend school there is no secret. Although this interview is from August 2017 while Hogg purportedly transferred from California > Florida in 2015, this could simply be a privileged guy who is able to take a summer vacation to hang out with his childhood friends in his old town. Being present in California during summer is not proof that someone attends school in California.

fatties always look older, saggy skin from obesity or bad genes can get confused as old age wrinkles. I hate that photo with the nigger being used, even if that picture is from Redondo, that they're both wearing red gowns is not proof that Hogg went to the nigger's school. The real key detail we need to focus on is that frilly streamer shit they're both wearing around their necks, how similar they are, and if this is also mass-produced shit like acadima.com/matte-red-cap-gown-and-tassel or if it's something more rare and localized.

Remember when at first his middle name was "de Jesus" then it turned out to be "Jacob"

The same time I was watching it unfold on CNN and the ticker scrolled the name across the bottom, Nicholas Cruz, but Wolf Blitzer spent the next 15 minutes saying they didn't have a name yet, hmmm I was with a friend and called bullshit on the entire thing from the start, I saw sheriff (((israel))) it was in (((florida))) suspect named (((cruz))) every single "eyewitness" was a jew. Then the name slips back and forth with spelling as they were grasping control of the narative, complete bullshit.

Did the media promotion of them die off? Seems like all it was doing was boost NRA donors.

no one wears gowns in middle school graduations though

Still no confirmation on Zach being alive , A fake facebook account mentioned by the (((media))) deleted and now there is a new one
Some video of "him" skateboarding , which was probably made before the "shooting"
It angers me that the guy is either dead or being set up for another "shooting"

It's a junior high(as in 8th grade) graduation which adds up with the grade Hogg is in now. That image was made by some glow-in-the-dark nigger or an actual nigger like Willith to poison the well and further discredit any questioning of Hogg's background.

checks out

I've been digging on Alex View (Vieux?) the girl in the 9:30 hoax video, which i suspect took place during the fire drill that morning. I can find nothing, she doesn't exist. Why didn't she end up being a spokesperson? She was far more eloquent than the rest of them. Can user help me find her?

Holocaust class…
It's no wonder they are so fucked up.

This thread slid a little too far

archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181

But then in the interview here at 0:20 changes it around
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU

It Also conflicts with the whole Chris McKenna story
>twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
No helmet, no armor, no mask.

Just recently they decide Cruz was using 10 round magazines. I just know how much the teenagers love the 10 round mags.

archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106

In this video it sounds like a lot more than 10 rounds. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0

ripped this from his IG a few days ago..apparently post reported psych hold (baker act)

Sage of Quay - Ole Dammegard - The Global Tour of Terror Strikes Again (Mar 2018)

lightonconspiracies.com/

Good work , Like I said , not him

That is his facebook. what exactly is fake about it

The whole state, especially that Ft Lauderdale/Miami stretch is like that. I can point out 5 areas like that in just the Naples/Ft Myers area alone. Its way more prevalent over on the east coast.

Does anyone know about this article date
before 14 Feb,
or was this edited one by trolls ?

Well, other related articles;
8ch.net/pol/res/11323738.html

```david hogg jew```

BSO dyke who ordered the perimeter, Capt Jan Jordan.
archive.is/xm1Qt

To love and protect
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVvPIoLa6A&

I didn't follow this case closely, or at all really, because I'm just annoyed by their silly PR stunts.

But I recently happened across a CNN video on youtube, almost by accident, where they interviewed one mulatto or mexican girl after the shooting, with police cars still in the background, and she had a bright smile and happily excited face while "recounting" her story. Like you would after just escaping from a confined space with a homicidal maniac shooting shit up.

And that was all I needed to see really. I'm not a "NO ONE DIED AT VEGAS, EVERYTHING IS A HOAX" faggot, and I'm not too familiar with the details in this case here yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if nobody died here in this incident again and it was a complete act just like Sandy Hoax, based on that video alone. That girl came across just like any girl that is excitedly reporting on her latest theatre performance, and I was getting all the same Robbie Parker vibes.

Where, in the name of all that's holy, is Alex View?

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE

This thoroughly rustled my jimmies… FUCK these little faggots. They were b8 the whole time… Reeeeeeeee. I hope these two ARE Linked directly to Podesta in a way where they've heard him scream at them " YA THINK YA HOT SHEEIT DONTCHA" and then proceeded to fuck their Faces. AHHHH these little betas get my toxic masculinity flowing good. FUCK

Cohncidental if true
twitter.com/DupersDelite/status/967664857549103105

Wouldn't that type of guy notice his adopted kid collecting a shit ton of weapons and equipment, and ask questions?

David "Soy Jaw" Hogg

What the fuck even is holocaust class?

All classes are "Holocaust class", goy.

Please for the love of god post pictures of that elephantjew slayer.

I want to say this is just their way of joking about history class, but it's probably unironic

>youtube.com/watch?v=R8H9EFfMGA0

He's not even trying…

James Snead. big scum bag

Trump Confirmed.

Hes going Zogg wilde

They teach you techniques on how to whine endlessly to the goy locals until they give in to your demands. "The usual"

Checked. Already removed by the kikes. Mirror here: d.tube/#!/ v/sageofquay/6q9lg7oi

Hang on, 2nd photo Duck Boat tour the only person who could be David Hogg is the little kid. He's about 5-8, and it's from 2006, so that would make him 17-20 now, right in line with a High School senior. If his red graduation gown photo is from 2014 (as labelled), that makes it a middle school graduation right in line with his age. He's definitely not a normal person, but these photos aren't proof of him being older than a high school senior, quite the opposite.

Please post the video then, or link to where it is.

I haven't seen anyone shitpost this hard in years. Good job.

oy vey

How'd she recognize his face if he was wearing full body armor and a face mask

lol, it's like Beverly Hills 90210

pic unrelated

Timeline of 2 days,one pic , friends are people who added him to ask about Nick
Account scrapped , new account with 1 day timeline , 1 avatar and no friends
It's like the guy touched a computer for a first time in his life after the shooting

the account was dormant for years. Then he changed some stuff.

Got me. That was good

>"we had a drill earlier that day'"
wew

*2:30

9:30 was the first time stamp on the video. Zogg Hogg revised it twice. Also the girl in the vid has two different names and has disappeared. Alex View in the first one and Isabel Robinson is the following two

Teacher groomed Hogg and Gonzalez for their NRA fight.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/how-a-republican-teacher-groomed-parkland-teens-for-the-fight-of-their-lives/ar-BBK4M7V?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Thanks. Just had a BASTE friend concede that
but still thought this crypto-kike was a "beaner"
Legally blind to the JQ civnat, I…

Attached: absolutelyheretical.png (489x543, 490.4K)

bump

Isn't it amazing how deep state cronies shot up a school, the official narrative is internally inconsistent and inconsistent with the facts, but the event seems to be nearly memoryholed already? It is actually impressive that they managed to do that.

bump

Thank you. I broke my collarbone shootin the damned thing yesterday kek

Mach over 9000 bullet

Attached: 1489997263668.jpg (800x598, 87.51K)

Do shills mix in shit like the third pic to discredit themselves or some shit? How fucking retarded are you?

checked
It's a shilling technique called toilet papering. You take a good solid redpill, like the fat lady shot in both legs with an AR who is walking around a week later with band-aids giving interviews, and you cover it with shit so that people miss the important detail, which is that it's physically impossible this woman is telling the truth about her "injuries" and how she sustained them, and therefore she is LYING and is a crisis actor, but instead see some spergy-masonic /x/ far-out 123 nonsense that doesn't make any sense, and get the conclusion that

I cannot for then love of me find the 9am time check video Hogg made can any anons help me out?

(9:32AM)
(3:08PM)

I'm doing an article for my school paper on this, here:

Going Down Under, In a Time of Crisis

Strong work, user.

I say send the two videos you linked to everyone and the inside edition/leg wound video to everyone. Here they are together:

insideedition.com/parkland-school-shooting-survivor-samantha-fuentes-leaves-hospital-still-has-shrapnel-behind-her

(walking with no visible exit wounds or damage around the alleged entry wounds only a week after the shooting)

If these three videos spread, there may be a chance this won't get memoryholed.

Might add that to the article.

Remember kids, it only takes 23 lbs of pressure to snap one.

Hero

bump

heres some fresh OC

Attached: hogged2.jpg (962x641 157.52 KB, 246.6K)

Could use some work but good overall.

What's your advice?

It's mostly just flow of phrasing and stuff, it's not like it needs a full edit. You should try to make the fact that they're full of shit surprising rather than assumed, it would help the tone a bit.

Thanks.

Fuck off shill

Can somebody meme this fucker into Astroturf Boy? I can't shop for shit.

ITC Pioneer is the font for the 1980 series.
fontsinuse.com/typefaces/81/itc-pioneer

Attached: astroboy.jpg (418x608, 33.31K)

jake!

Attached: douche.jpg (1002x1928, 322.96K)

and you'd be wrong, that's a .950 JDJ.

Underrated post.

Parkland Student Admits She (And Others) Ostracized Gunman Nikolas Cruz Since Middle School

>In a passionate speech, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor, and 'March For Our Lives' participant, Emma Gonzalez said:
>"…Since [Nikolas Cruz] was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him - you didn't know this kid, okay. We did…"

youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA

All the spic names have me laughing but this revelation makes it less of a gun issue than ever.

So the dude was bullied since middle school and now the people who bullied him are in the national news talking about how they were justified in his being bullied…

Attached: 95db32bdb35f8d00ebf81fb8935230cf844a1c44c95dbc7bbb20e00e93bad5a9.jpg (246x371, 23.46K)

Yep, complete script flip from ten minutes ago when Trump was bad for being so mean. It's okay to ostracize kids as long as that ostracism will directly lead them to commiting mass casualty attacks you are protesting against.

sdffsds

However much the government subsidizes and their single mothers can get down their gullets.

Jesus christ the kid gets bullied for the whole hormonal developmental stage of his life and shoots up a school because of it and they're the ones who bullied him

Attached: 0b496746ad33f23fb8976249f0ca6d0b7f37e0ecfe24e9a05ba6a4eba54ec136.gif (405x280, 1.28M)

AKA: Alfred E. Neuman

Attached: hoggwash-rebolution.jpg (324x511, 57.66K)

help me out here who is this old lady a teacher or something?

El Goblina's mother.

Emma Gonzalez mother is a Jewess.
David Hogg's mother is a Jewess.
Hell, even Nick Cruz (shooter) mother was a Jewess.

It is a Jewish neighborhood and the entire school is full of Jews. This explains how they slipped with ease into the gun grabbing talking points – they're all ZOG indoctrinated jewbots since fucking birth.

the first result I found
archive.is/e02ZI
coralspringstalk.com/high-school-offers-class-to-remember-the-holocaust-11365

Attached: 1438135999982-1.jpg (353x251, 89.08K)