EXODUS: If you're tired of censoring yourself to avoid getting banned here come to /zenpol/

>>>/zenpol/

Oldfags have left. Holla Forums is obviously a bought & paid for board in the pocket of Jared Kushner & the White House. Truth is not allowed here. Facts are not allowed here. If you want a real Holla Forums board then come on over brothers. You're free to like Trump, you're free to hate Trump, you're allowed to be yourself. Leave the turkroach mods and paid bots to themselves. Holla Forums is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Lorre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Prady
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your tricks are never going to work, my hebrew friend.

I've never once censored myself on Holla Forums and I've never once been banned (>inb4 combo breaker ban), including when voicing unpopular opinions. You only get banned for being a blatant shill, D&C kike or Holla Forums fag.

On the other hand, I wholeheartedly support all the trash moving over to your board.

There's already >>>/liberty/ and >>>/polk/, not to mention the various foregin-interest political boards. We don't need another that will be used by 20 people at most.

Wait, that's a good point. Forget what I said. To anybody who believes OP, please do exodus to /zenpol/ immediately and never come back here again.

So you're the bestest goy, around?

I guess the first 1000 tries weren’t enough

*blocks your path*

I hate Trump arguably as much as you but stop being such a whiny fucking faggot OP.

this, we can hate or love trump completely fine here, there is plenty of fucking hating going on right now without bans, I been more then vocal about it. There is no need to move because you are a massive cunt OP

Let's be honest for a minute. Frank, before you're banned and this thread is deleted.
You won't accomplish anything. As I established earlier, you didn't even have a vision, a mission, or a plan. Best case scenario, 100 people tops visit your board. Then what? Just stop. Make your amends with whatever grievances you have with whatever mods and try to be productive. Because this silly shill shit board is destined for obscurity and failure. And that's the nice way of putting it.

OY VEY

I wonder why this thread is bump locked, hmmmm

Gee moishe what happened to just make your own board?

When the MAGApedes try to emigrate after trying desparately to sustain this rotten to the core board, shoot em at the border.

No traitors tolerated. After all you might fall victim to another kike scheme if you find out about another (((based uber rich white male with NO connections to Jews whatsoever.)))

Why does the name sound like something Constanta would of came up with?

Why is seinfeld the worst comedy sitcom in existence?

No, thats the big bang theory

make it but please don't spam it here every fucking second of the day. thanks.

Nice argument. In June, when the board is dead and you're back here shitposting, actually reflect on what I said instead of the kneejerk reaction to sperg out.

Sage?

bumb

Why am I not surprised.

It has its moments.

I’m confused. Is this supposed to be a board for us or (((them)))?

Faggot, Holla Forums clones are dead, all of them

BUT MY NEW OFFSHOOT BOARD TOTALLY HAS VIABILITY

You do know that ID's exist

Now that webm is true comedy. Better than anything a Talmudvison kike would make.

Try organizing a #holohoax hashtag or any op that would actually be bad for jews. See how far you get.

Let's see if I get banned

All Holla Forums versions on Holla Forums are rallies to unrallie and demoralize you. They want to box you in and make you demoralized. They tried to get you to rallies, false flags, poster activism. But they're losing their funding as they've learned that Holla Forums is real chaos and not to be fucked with

FUCK DUGIN AND KILL HIS KIDS

FUCK SPENCER AND KILL HIS KIDS

FUCK PETERSON AND KILL HIS KIDS

FUCK REBEL MEDIA AND KILL THEM ALL

FUCK RED ICE FOR SUPPORTING THEM

FUCK PUTIN

FUCK REPUBLICANS

FUCK RIGHTWING ACTIVISM!

FUCK SERRANO AND SAVI AND EVOLA (((ESOTERIC FAGGOTRY)))

redpills are all that matter

B U M P

I do. I accidentally hit reply before I was finished typing.
If you had any semblance of reading comprehension, you'd divine that's that happened. But as you're a faggot with zero prospects, I see you pounced at the first sign of something that could ostensibly bolster your cause. It didn't

nah, come to >>>/poal/ if you want trumpniggers and lolbergs gassed on sight

It isn't.

>FUCK SERRANO AND SAVI AND EVOLA (((ESOTERIC FAGGOTRY)))

the absolute state of shitposters.

And if I were to drop my wallet in front of a shul (((someone)jack will turn it in

Where is the "I need a sexy girlfriend" spammer when you need him?

So let's all go to this Holla Forums derivative that's run by some pretend oldfag. I'm so in awe of his professed oldfag status. Incredible. I bet you even paid Lowtax $10.

That doesn't even begin to make sense.
And as you've admitted both here and there that you change IPs, I wonder how many posters in each of these threads are actually (you).
The funny thing is I took a somewhat sympathetic approach to you initially. I offered sincere opportunities for you to explain your position and plans. But as you demonstrated no semblance of forethought, ambition, vision, administration, determination, or realism, I mocked you accordingly. I will continue until your anal devastation is so overwhelming that you quit spamming here and are content to harass other boards until you fade into inevitable obscurity in a few months.
wasn't that a revealed Holla Forums spammer? are you really acknowledging throwing in your lot with (((them)))?

I’m not against your new board so long as it’s kike, nigger, and shill free. How do you propose that?

They could ban Trump supporters.

/thread

heh

See, (((they’re))) coming already

No, it's young sheldon. Vid related claims to be it's "best scene." Observe as it mocks white people, intelligence, christianity, and the family unit. Whatever kike created this shit, and you know it was a kike, needs gassed.

That was sort of nice.

Then you’re doing it wrong, faggot.
>>>/reddit/

ITT: OP uses sockpuppets in attempt to get visibly and ruse anons that there are others that actually care.

/polk/ is dead
Go to Jim and suck his dick to get into Attention Hungry games, you huge faggot

smh tbpf

Hunger games are fun, /girltalk/ got so close.

You're not fooling anyone. Those worth a damn have already evacuated. Post exodus redditfags like yourself should stay here were people can't post things that upset you.
Sage negated

>T-t-the old fags are gone goyim guys!1! t-t-Trust me!
Nice try, tornigger.

Kek at the banned butthurt faggot posting bans. You deserved it, now Fuck off.

I'm not sure what's worse. Mods performing altar bans to appease redditfags or the Anons who claim to not be reddit yet enjoy mods banning dozens of people a thread because they disagree.

>Whatever Jewish-American created this shit, and you know it was a Jewish-American
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Lorre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Prady

Pure cohencidence.

My ban was labelled "anti trump kike." I'm not against Trump, I tried to discuss his 4 pillars thing and got banned. I got half a dozen replies just like yours: "you deserved it."
I guess I'm not on the right side of history now, eh newfag-kun.

So then sticky this thread.

You know this isn’t reddit or twatter right?