A child’s book about satanic ritual abuse Sanford & Evans 1990

amazon.com/Dont-Make-Back-Mommy-Childhood/dp/0880703679

About Doris Sanford
Doris Sanford is a published author of children's books and young adult books. Some of the published credits of Doris Sanford include Helping Kids Through Tough Times, For Your Own Good: A Child's Book about Living in a Foster Home (Hurts of Childhood Series), My Real Family: A Child's Book about Living in a Stepfamily (Hurts of Childhood Series), and Something Must Be Wrong with Me: A Boy's Book about Sexual Abuse (Hurts of Childhood Series).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial#Media_coverage
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mcmartin/victiminterviews.html
amazon.es/Unshackled-Survivors-Story-Mind-Control/dp/1893302350
theeventchronicle.com/study/george-bush-pedophile-sex-ring-blackmail-congress/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

The fuck is this shit

Childrens books

Every day that you do not meme against the jew, you have failed.

Every day that you have not done something to undermine their hold upon our society, you have failed.

Every day that you do not contribute to the black sun, and the hive mind that works for it, you have failed.

This is evidence of our failure, and our lack of resolve.

fuck

This shit is pretty fucked up mate.

But it was written in 1990 in the middle of the Satanic Panic which unfortunately had little to no basis in reality. The entire thing was nothing more than a bunch of jews projecting their perversions into the public through the media. Meanwhile real crimes by elites and pedophile rings were being covered up by the press and law enforcement. See the Dutroux Affair for just one example.

Everyday people were spooked and had every right to be. At the time lots of heavy metal music was being pumped to kids by jewish execs and the older generations could see the social rot taking place. During the 70's and 80's things really started going donwhill with feminism, breakdown of the family and other jewish tricks. The rest is history.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were happening now, especially since CURRENT YEAR.

I remember that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial#Media_coverage
Bonus points for one of the reporters having a relationship with the woman who interviewed the children with leading questions. But don't take my word, the interviews are public: law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mcmartin/victiminterviews.html

PD: Check this other book if you have the time, aka "DAD WASNT A MURDERER; HE DID THE WORLD A FAVOR BY TAKING OUT THE TRASH"
amazon.es/Unshackled-Survivors-Story-Mind-Control/dp/1893302350

yeah, Time('s youtube account) has a video about this. Pretty much a mentally unstable woman projected injuries on her son and blamed the daycare. They warned other parents of the daycare and they had their children interviewed. They all get fed leading questions that repeated again and again which gave the result that the children were being abused. After three years there was never any evidence and the man's life was ruined for no reason.

Though…

Pizzagate would disagree.
The rabbit poked his head out of the hole, was seen, then vanished.

Strange coincidence that all this shit rose at the same time as grunge.
Maybe that was why so many people were angry.

theeventchronicle.com/study/george-bush-pedophile-sex-ring-blackmail-congress/#

Actually, that's severely backfired after the 90's. Now it's become almost pagan in some scenes. I doubt Jews want angry white pagans.

Oh and I thought all that Grunge shit was a psyop (perhaps unintended though and simply that scenes frustration).

Do you know where the fuck you are? Kys Jew

Not coincidental nor reactionary. Pic a random hit by Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, or Alice in Chains and read the lyrics. Besides "Black Hole Sun" all of them were about SRA; "Hunger Strike" is a good one. Even the name Alice In Chains is in reference to Alice in Wonderland, written by a pedo hero Lewis Carrole. Little known fact that he was a famous photographer, pics related. His favorite subject was a little girl named Alice who often looked doped up, hence the drug references in the book series about her. April 25th is pedo pride day call "Alice Day" in honor of Carroll. Think about that whenever you hear someone say "follow the white rabbit" or "down the rabbit hole". Notice the plethora of white rabbits in op's book?

These honestly read like circa 2007 Holla Forums edits of real children's books.

Read this thread.

It's been slid by Trump News, demoralization "look what white girl did!" and (((Alt-Right))) threads

We get it. When does the killing start?

>pictures of Christianity made by (((Age of Enlightment))) clergy critics

SRA? What's black hole sun about then?

Fuck off (((LARPer))).

y though

Christianity looks pretty fucking metal

Never let your kids be taken by strangers. Daycare is a fucking terrible idea. It happens all over the world look up chaoyang kindergarten. How can these scum hurt children it's beyond ruthless it's literal evil.

Can someone explain what that is? I listen to Grunge, it's my absolute favorite genre, and nothing bad has happened to me, I'm pretty sure Grunge is the result of the nihilism and lack of optimism rising in the 90s as everything was going downhill back then.

Bump for interest. I need to know more.

Also the lyrics for most of these songs are about self-destruction, depression, bleakness, and often violence, but nothing ever of Satanic origins, unless now we're going to buy the idea that such music turns kids into satanists.

The Frog God will destroy the demon (((Moloch))). It has been meme'd and our Lord Kek will make it so. Praise the Ogdoad!

PRAISE KEK!

If SRA means satanic ritual abuse as I assume it means, then Black Hole sun has nothing to do with that, let's analyze the lyrics:

"In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the (((snake)))
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again"

This pretty much paints a bleak picture, a world with (((snakes))) hiding their true face in a basically dead and bleak world, much like ours.

"Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)"

This pretty much is what most anons probably think about when looking around our decadent society, so I don't think I ought to say anything about this.

"Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for (((snakes)))
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven sent hell away
No one sings like you anymore"

This one is pretty obvious, no place for honest men in this world, people simply growing old while not enjoining their youth, basically dead inside, as if walking asleep.

this could be a meme

Pedophiles think this, in the same way that faggots think da Vinci buggered men.
Kill yourself.

But Richard III shared a bed wih a man once, and did not fuck every woman he could like a modern day Chad, so that means he must be gay. He hss to b, because otherwise you mean there were no great men in history that were gay and I have no basis to morally justify my sexual deviancy.

It shall be so

Alice in Chains is a reference to the drag act the lead of the group put on as a side project with friends before the group took off dude, not a reference to Alice in Wonderland at all. Hunger Strike had to do with protests, the guys dad was a Vietnam Vet who came back worse for wear, listen to "The Rooster". Black Hole Sun is Soundgarden, I don't think that song had anything satanic about it.

What's with all this moral panic about music? Is it 1960 all over again? Not to undermine legit theories about government created counter-culture movements in order to undermine white identity, but some of these accusations are purely baseless.

Christianity is judaism and judaism is satanism.

a lament.

aka: tfw when the redpill

No matter how you slice it, ultimately it is the Jews. It's just that simple.

Your nose is showing.

hhmmm, nice analysis user. I always associated the song with THE black sun. maybe it's meme magic or something, dunno.

Or if they breed rabbits.

Go fuck a goat.