Judge Rules Border Wall Construction Can Proceed as Planned, Blackpilling Faggots BTFO

archive.is/RiGh0

>“Border security is paramount to stemming the flow of illegal immigration that contributes to rising violent crime and to the drug crisis, and undermines national security," DOJ spokesman Devin O'Malley said Tuesday. "Congress gave authority to the Department of Homeland Security to construct a border wall without delay to prevent illegal entry into the United States, and we are pleased DHS can continue this important work vital to our nation’s interests.”

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770361878
youtube.com/watch?v=rbQN6a2d3BMv
archive.is/XUfGO
businessinsider.com/mexico-president-trump-border-wall-argument-white-house-visit-2018-2
archive.is/8i82A#selection-458.1-663.125
twitter.com/kai_newkirk/status/969285687748055040/photo/1
thegoldwater.com/news/19665-Resistance-Group-of-Illegal-Aliens-Arrested-After-Marching-through-Washington-DC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is already a shitty thread no one cares about

are you even trying anymore?

Gonzalo Curiel is the mexispic trump attacked during the campaign iirc

look at the state of both of these threads. do you think anyone gives a fuck?
maybe you'll figure out one day that Holla Forums had a life and a culture before /trump/ and some of us are just sick of 90% of this board being milquetoast dog-and-pony US politics all the time.

Sucks to be you my dude.

So which is it? Americans aren't getting The Wall, or The Wall doesn't matter? Which is the narrative you're trying to push now?
Because we're building that fucking wall no matter what you cunts say.

the wall is getting built, and your'e going to have to leave, Paco

Well look-y-there! Kike free! Can you believe it?

HA

You're not getting the wall, and it doesn't matter that you're not getting it because Drumpf was working for the Jews the entire time. Just look at how he's alienating his Jewish advisors, hasn't passed gun control legislation, hasn't deposed Assad, has arrested thousands (!) of pedophiles/humyn traffickers, and deported even more illegals.

FILTER THIS POSTER. DO NOT REPLY. HE ONLY WANT ATTENTION AND ONCE DEPRIVED OF IT HE WILL KILL HIMSELF.

Checked.

As with all Lie-berals, he never answers any questions. They're all very very unintelligent LOL.

Last year I couldn't name a single one now I can name about half of those faces what the fuck is wrong with me?

Muh current century.

Been hoping I could dust off an old meme.

Nothing. Absolutly nothing, you are at home!

Next the shills are just gonna say the wall doesn't matter.

This just got me sexually excited. I'm not kidding, either, I am legitimately aroused.

And who is going to pay for it….? Mexi… Oh, never mind.

You made me want to try.

it's sarcasm, user

BUILD

My search turned up with nothing. Mind helping a brother out?

oh noe but muh cheap labor

saved

Are you the same faggot going around telling everyone who triggers you to go to /trump/?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770361878

Ironic rachposting is still rachposting.

We've been over this, Paco. Youre paying for it one way or another.

Oh thank you sooo much Judge for allowing us to protect ourselves! So nice of you! Bravo, well done, sir!

101 pages of saying yes?!? Fucking bullshit.

What are retard Mexicans superstitious about? Chupacabras? They should paint it on the wall.

yeah. these people are worthless fucks that can only serve to hurt us.
fag marriage, abortion, being invaded by shitskins, hurting gun rights, etc all made possible by kike judges and all we can hope to get in return after niggers, kikes, spics clog up the system is

>(((Center for Biological Diversity)))

Oh look Greeeeat the wall is getting built. Just when they start banning guns. Just as soon as the wall is completed they will start gun confiscation. While the wall is being built they will pass all the legislation to ban and legalize confiscation.

Bwahahahahahaha. Beaners BTFO.

You become one of us.
Nothing wrong with you.

Lurk more

Can we just take a minute to laugh at this failed cross thread post?

I agree. In the modern day we should have automated defenses that just light the fuckers up. Their bodies can fertilize the soil. The wall only helps keep us from looking into hell.

No fucker, it's rachposting. It doesn't matter if it is PRO RIGHTY this time or the next, it is only here to sow discord.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN.

the already did like clockwork:

It's now proven you're not a Holla Forumsack. Whites are outbred in 20 years even if all immigration stops. The country is finished then. The 60,000,000 illegal nonwhites have to be deported, period, otherwise NO OTHER LAWS WILL EXIST ANYMORE.

How exactly is building the wall and deporting intruders mutually exclusive? Tell your supervisor your premade argument is flawed and he should change it.

Are you mentally defective or just a paid shill? What do they have to do with one another? How are they in any way related? BUILDING A WALL DOESN'T DEPORT ANYONE. Deportations are the only thing that matters in ANY respect. All nonwhites vote marxist. They're outbreeding whites. Either deport them or your wall comes down the second they get the votes for it. And then your guns. And then your speech. And then your privacy. Every last nonwhite group votes in favor of taking away the bill of rights. You're clearly not intelligent enough to be posting here.
Keep crying out in pain as you strike, yid.

Exactly, deportation and the wall are independent problems. So what's your problem with the wall? I agree we should deport intruders, but why not build a wall too?

Take your jewish bullshit and get the fuck out. No one said that. What was said was "the wall matters", which it doesn't. Whether we have one or not, we're still being outbred. Deportations matter.

Yesterday: "There will be no wall, drumpfs Jew masters won't let him build one."
Today: "The wall doesn't matter, only deportations matter, which the jew puppet drumpf knows."
Tomorrow: "Mass deportations don't matter, there are no mass sterilization of spics, which clearly proves drumpf is a jew puppet."

Eating and drinking won't deport spics either, wether we eat and drink or not, we're still being outbred, so according to your logic eating and drinking does not matter anymore.
Anyways, this is not a deportation thread, but a wall thread, tell me why you are posting in this thread if you think the wall doesn't matter, and tell me why you think the wall does not matter.

The hordes of shitskins are multiplying faster than a virus and Trump isn't deporting anyone.

ya blew it

Learn how to read, you fucking idiot.

No, you're just illiterate and shilling for inaction.
>>>/reddit/
Your behavior isn't conducive to Holla Forumsacks.
To remind newfags like you that it doesn't matter.
Truth is not a matter of opinion.
You were already told. Learn how to read.

1. That's not me.
2. 200,000 deportations when we needed 7,300,000 last year. Reconcile this failure.
3. Fewer deportations than King Nigger. Reconcile this failure. in before "HURR TURN AWAY AT BORDER"
4. Fewer deportations than any president in 50 years. Reconcile this failure.

226,000 removals for all of 2017?

11,000,000 illegals, a farcical number as the real number is at least fifty million. That said, divide 226,000 into 11,000,000. How many years is that to get rid of just the f eleven number? My calculator says forty-eight years

If Trump's deportations take forty-eight years just to get rid of the fake eleven million number of shitskins then the real number would take 250 years except they would have become over a billion by then. Trump's deportations mean the USA will have three shitskins for every white person by the end of this century.

Your argument was, "The wall does not matter because it doesn't deport spics", and then i proved you that this argument is flawed because importance of matter is not purely based on deportation. Eating and drinking is important for example, yet has nothing to do with deportation. Considering that the wall is a seperate problem from deportations, i want you to tell me why you think the wall does not matter without suddenly using deporations as argument, because again, these matters are seperate. Stop going back. It's very easy and i repeat again, please form an argument of the walls importance without mentioning deportations, since they are seperate matters which you said yourself.

You answered it yourself. And it is also within the paper

No joke, we need 226,000 deportations every week. There are seven thousand ICE officers. The NYPD has over 40,000 officers. ICE needs a 50 fold increase in officers to deport all the illegals out of the USA. Trump and the entire right wing refuse to create 350,000 new government unionized jobs to perform this task. There is plenty of money, the increase just given to the Pentagon would be more than needed to accomplish the task.

It continued, but you were ass-blasted by the fact that you couldn't refute what I said, so you refused to repost it here and are pretending it doesn't exist.
Nothing.
It is based purely on deportation. Ending all immigration from all sources is 100% irrelevant. Whites are still outbred. If the borders were shut and anyone trying to enter the country from any direction was killed, whites are still outbred. Only deportations matter.
Yes, you are mentally ill and can't comprehend what we're discussing. We know that.
You were told.

Alright weasel since you can't give an answer, then let me make an argument for why i think the Wall is important instead and i want you to prove me incorrect. Deportations, are important as you already said, but without a wall/an open border they will simply come back again once deported. A wall is important to keep them out.

I repeat, i AGREE that they must be deported, but i also believe that a wall is necessary otherwise they will keep coming back, means the wall IS necessary and DOES matter to keep them out. Am i wrong?

Gave an answer. It hurt your feelings. You are pretending it doesn't exist. Jews do this. Whites do not do this. Reported for being a jew.
Incomers aren't relevant. There is a net outflow of people. The people here are relevant. They are fucking. They are having illegal anchor babies. These babies are voting. These babies are voting for marxist policies exclusively. These babies will outvote all whites, unified (which we will never be), in 20 years. The country ends in 20 years. They must be deported. They are the only thing that matters. You have no argument.

I am reading. Your shilly jew hi-jinks are too funny. You saw thread full of whitepills, and so you started dropping black ones. You think you are the first Jew to come here and move the goal posts? kek You're a dumbshit, and obviously fat, hairy, and ugly like all Jews, but you are good for laugh.

Reported for being a jew. You have absolutely no argument and cannot refute anything I said. The wall is utterly meaningless in every respect. A 500 foot wall could surround the entire country and whites would still be oubred and all of our rights and laws destroyed. Deportations must happen or the country is dead.

Democracy Now has been hysterically tracking DACA and other illegals in this country since Trump was elected. They have literally reported on only of these people, a Haitian nigger who was sent back to Haiti. Everyone else has been given a plane ride around the USA at taxpayer expense and then released again. youtube.com/watch?v=rbQN6a2d3BMv

You are both confirmed jews

Fuck off if you have nothing to add, retard.

We pay most of our tax dollars to the Pentagon, for what? We need the Pentagon to lay down asphalt landing strips in Darfur and some South American shitskin hellholes like Guyana and set up refugee camps that can grow into millions. Then ICE has someplace to deport the shitskins to.

Okay. You want spics to get out so they stay out correct? In order to not outbreed whites, they need to fuck off and stay away. So here we are.
In option one they don't stay out, in option two they do. Based on what you said you don't want them to be here, which means they have to be deported and stay out, under all circumstances any sane person with your goal would choose option two, building the wall, am i wrong? If you don't agree, please explain.

This literally cannot get any easier to answer.

Do you even into grammar you double posting torfag?

Explain how shitskins are getting back here if they are deported to Darfur or Guyana?

Learn how post you fucking faggot.

Shitskins come back because they are given a van ride to Tijuana. Duh! Fly them far and never see them again.

What part of 'net outflow' was hard for your little kike brain to comprehend?

>>>/suicide/
You truly aren't smart enough to be here.

Suck kike cock on a different website. Deportation is the only thing that matters.

Start flying those big C-17 military transport jets full of three thousand shitskins to Darfur and Guyana. Within a month immigration to the USA would stop. The whole world is watching and what they see is once you get into the USA you never leave.

Alright, let's say net outflow and inflow would be the exact same number, a situation where we deport as many spics as spics trespas the border, in that situation, would a wall still be not important?

If I die in a fire while trapping a jew in the same flames, it is a good death.

why don't you state who you are, coward?

Oh, are you here from WaPo?

You'd think it'd be feared by muslims instead.

I'm Anonymous; pleased to meat you, Juden.

Them Vatos ain’t scared boys. Give them chaos.

Why is (((tor))) not banned yet?

because if that happens the entire board will be just the (((mods))) using VPNs to talk to each other.

No you’re not nigger. Two of your fag friends just watched you molest that kid.

Implies that it isn’t already.

Still by far better than the average torpost.

Don’t worry goyim. We’ll give you your money back once you’re broke paying for this wall. I promise. All the money this country doesn’t have and that no merchant will ever lend to will go back in your pockets

Seriously. That post couldn't get more kikelike.

Only your (((inbred genetics))) could create this psycopathy.

The resulting meme isn't going to work out as you hope. Fucking spics are like the retarded version of kikes.

Why do you even bother replying to rachposter ?
Hes a known avatarfagging shill and yet people jump to shit up threads everytime he posts.

testing dismiss please

This is ironic rachposter, just clarifying for the autists that still take the bait

The wall was planned by the Army war college over a decade ago to haltthe flood of refugees when climate change makes it to hot to grow food in the all the countries near the equator and even mexico. I have the speech if anyone doubts that, MMCC is real, the polar regions are warming so fast. The extreme cold weather here n there is because the poles are losing all your coolness by dissipating inother regions.

show continues…

new (((report))) found

Let's see it.

I'll find something, famz.

If you haven't realized yet,
either due to willful self -
delusion
or being uninformed, the
board owner is the

rachposter. inb4 this gets censored

Everyone is frustrated that this shit is taking so long, and we can expect bullshit challenges of everything by activist judges to continue, (until a Final Solution is implemented by severely limiting judicial review etc,) but the basic logic of the plan is unassailable. Spics are too dumb to use anonymous crypto so their ill-gotten gains are going to get taxed.

Cartel gangbangers tend to be superstitious in a superficial, cargo cult sort of way. Hideout dens filled with symbols and icons from every major religion have been discovered, so apparently they think they're magical wards that can be arbitrarily combined voodoo style.

What a classy girl.

Do these trash-mouth whores think men want them to act like this? Or do they naturally want to act and talk like men, and have to be forced to be lady like through the pressures of society? My friends sister used to tell him all the time, "my dick is bigger than yours!" What a prize for a man! Maybe that's why she's a single mother bouncing from nigger cock to spic cock now, 15 years later.

TOP KEK
archive.is/XUfGO

businessinsider.com/mexico-president-trump-border-wall-argument-white-house-visit-2018-2

Tactical units spent weeks trying to breach and climb Trump's border wall prototypes — and they're nearly impossible to scale

Learn what the word 'net' means, you goddamn illiterate retard. Holy fucking christ, just kill yourself.

my dear lord the damage control in this thread is real

You know Don is doing exceptionally well.
Despite all the money in the world being used against him he is doing what he set out to do. I want you all to appreciate that.
I want you to imagine 1.5 year under Clinton presidency.
Fair and simple if you are not with him you're not onboard.
If you for a moment doubted his intentions you are not eligible to celebrate all the victories he brought us and keeps bringing.

We would be in the middle of the Second Civil War and about 6 months away from winning. Jews all over the country would be hanging from lampposts and nonwhites would be fleeing to Canada and Mexico. In the parts of the country held by nationalists, the Constitution would be restored.

Look at us now.

Are you sure?
Are you sure that you could post here?
Civil war-with 50% vote.
Are you sure you wouldn't be dead yet?
Russia nuclear war.
1 world GVT.
Be absolutely sure before posting another reply.
You see I'm not going to call you a dumbass faggot shill. I will say this, if you can't appreciate what we together achieved and you got cold feet after 1.5 year of tremendous fun and success, you never were part of us to begin with.
There is one thing I hate more than enemies. Quitters. And low energy low attn span faggots
If you don't have faith you need to gtfo.
Stronger than ever

Wall is getting built.
And its going to be
Fucking GRAND
Tactical units spent weeks trying to breach and climb Trump's border wall prototypes — and they're nearly impossible to scale

Gap everyone 3x for every assault on me.

guys, what if down syndrome people develop the ability to breed with eachother?

Aren’t they all sterile from the mutations that cause it?

BUT WHAT IF THAT CHANGES

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

She bought the dick size queen status. That’s not how you find a king though. It’s how you find barn animals and field beasts, how long before she moves onto horses to reach those walls.

I have zero desire to have any slaves. Unless the future wife is into role-playing.

Build wall
Make it transparent as to laugh at Mexicants

Holy shit, that’s a annum drain of nearly $140 Billion. That’s nearly $500 Billion in lost investment into our own economy from then to now just off that one year, not counting reinvested returns. No fucking wonder everything is going to shit.

You seem.upset

YOLO

Nom nom nom, sweetness.

Why would I be upset? I’m not the one getting screwed with that deal, and I won’t be the one suffering when all that stops.

Yeah you seem upset bro. That's why you trying to troll this sticky. I have good news for you bro.
7 More Years of your whining and us + don winning.
It's tremendous. We're fucking up your program

My program? Shut your face. You have no idea to whom you’re speaking.

¡ADIOS AMIGO!

Would/

You missed first post you fucking blackpill faggot.
Fucking pathetic.

Superior because it's true. The wall will always only be in Holla Forums's dreams.

Keep crying )

If she’s legal, yes.

I have no clue what they are saying.

It's
davay dasvidanya
_ say good bye_

Adios_Amigo

I’m not going anywhere. I’m a citizen.

Basically it's like a mockery you know?
"Who the fuck are you? Hello, goodbye"
Seems fitting as Don is deporting Aliens en masse

If it’s who I think it is, they already know who I am.

Hello paid shill from reddit who started posting here the day that shareblue was banned.

Hey guys I just want you to know we are X-files premiere right now. If that is of any interest to anyone.
What we have done to Tay is premiere right now, just want you to know
1. We have elected our President
2. Our possibilities are endless
I'm very glad to be part of this with you.
I am very proud of you all. Nothing can stop us anymore

Thank you for creating future
I could not be in better company.

What we are doing…. is hard to grasp even ourselves. But we are doing incredible incredible things

So which one's getting built?

KEK

"Resistance" Group of Illegal Aliens Arrested After Marching through Washington, DC

twitter.com/kai_newkirk/status/969285687748055040/photo/1

The illegals involved in the protest allegedly walked 250 miles from New York into Washington, DC as part of the "Cosecha Network," claiming that they somehow have a right to disturb the innocent American civilians who were traveling through city streets trying to get to and from work, for their demands of Amnesty.

The illegals would lay down on sidewalks, shutting down traffic through city streets, holding signs, and causing a public display of disobedience which forced taxpaying, hardworking Americans to suffer as a result of their criminal mischief.

thegoldwater.com/news/19665-Resistance-Group-of-Illegal-Aliens-Arrested-After-Marching-through-Washington-DC

How many were deported?

They will be back at it tomorrow, as if this never happened, as if they haven't been wrong dozens of times already.

IT IS THEIR JOB

THEY CLOCK IN, AND DO IT FOR 8 HOURS

DIGITS CONFIRM

BUILD THAT WALL !!!

The best part is how wasted that faggot is

checked.
Middle Eastern girls are flamable.

WE X-FILES NOW

Lel
It's actually a fun episode

That's a pic of a guy in a harness being lifted over the wall.

Are you guys idiots or what?

He's not being hanged from the neck if that's what you think.

Kill yourself, obviously ban evading paid shill.

Can't you see the harness? Are you blind? You're making us look stupid. I'm currently banned for suggesting we pass a Duterte style law that anyone can shoot an illegal and get a bounty for it. Everyone was like "hey fbi" even though suggesting the passing of a law isn't illegal and I never said to kill anyone just to pass a fucking law.

A-kun did nothing wrong.