We need to kill spics that enter America illegally

If we don't start shooting spics that try to come into America the problem will not stop. The wall must built, I like the idea of the wall very much, but trying to keep spics out is like mods trying to ban anons from posting on Holla Forums… it's a game of whack-a-mole where they just keep coming back. Watch the spic 30 minutes into this documentary talk about how she just got deported but she's planning to just try again right away. We can't have a secure border unless we shoot them. This whole thing is a fucking game until then.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Gd-axMMbM

hi fbi

Eh I'm not against the US mortaring Mexican towns every once in awhile.

We need to kill spics that enter America.

I'm saying we need to make it legal. Once it's legal there's nothing to worry about. Put bounties on spics and declare open season. It's the only way to end this shit.

Who the fuck cares. Fuck me, are posters this pussy nowadays?

I agree with OP.
Shoot every wetback within an inch of the shiny new wall.

Legal to shoot spics that is.

Then perhaps they should turn mexico into the US.

Also I find that these foreigners don't understand how much harder some people work in western countries. Looks can be deceiving.

we need to kill america

All the shitskins interviewed in this documentary say the same thing. They'd rather be in jail, homeless, hunted, etc. in America than living in their homeland. They obviously never going to fucking stop trying to get in and stay in until they're dead.

They are in fact lazy as fuck and entitled as fuck.

I think modern ballistic artillery (non rocket; keep it cheap) can reach over a hundred miles. I'd be okay with making the approach to the US a swath of burning craters.

>surely it's not us that's making our old country bad

but how do we make it legal

Yeah, unlike us who are not NEETs or hideous neck beards.

We need to kill you first.

What it has become, yes.

We need to kill spics entering AND living in America

its already legal. technically this is an "invasion" which is an act of war. border patrol could shoot if they weren't run by DHS, or you know, any of these faggots in the fed.

Why not just hatch the phoenix and give the clipped bird wings?

This. I've always considered this immigration issue to directly impact sovereignty to require and expression of armed force.

If you aren’t a citizen you shouldn’t have rights unless you’re granted temporary ones for a vacation. If you overstay your welcome your rights would expire and it would become KOS

I'm a very hardworking NEET. I do a lot of manual labour and research and shitposting every day.