Rainbow Six: Siege bread

IMPROVE MOUSE SENSITIVITY
It'll make your sensitivity much slower, but trust me it'll improve your aim tenfold.

Helpful shit
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=GkCWEWwARAg
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDOPHwxYZ0

FUCKING USE YOUR DRONES AND DON'T WASTE THEM AT THE BEGINNING TRYING TO GET POINTS FOR FUCKS SAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us/home
uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-uplay-key--2778-1
uk.
downdetector.com/status/uplay
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
isthereanydeal.com/#/search:siege;/scroll:#gamelist
youtube.com/watch?v=dYvA-Vm4AoM
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Rainbow_Six_3:_Raven_Shield#cite_ref-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd like to add to that by saying twitch players need to focus on breaking cameras during the scout phase and not search for the objective where their drone will get killed for sure

oh you poor, degenerate, disgusting plebs. Why not play a real rainbow six game? its not like you can't play 3 online anymore.

Is it $15 yet?

right now its 25 dollars on steam, or 40 if you want the season pass to get the dlc ops right off the bat

i'd say 25 is a fair price (i like this game a lot, but can't abide paying full price since its MP only) but 40 is steep even if having the DLC ops saves you grind-time

ignore this man. $15 is $10 too much for this.

gign recruit > everything else

MP5/10 when?

Season 2 wish list.

/radcorps/ is hosting SWAT 4 right now with instructions to set-up and play it which is close enough.

Nobody who liked the originals likes siege. There are some who will lie and say they do, sure.

my negro. I don't know a whole ton about firearms but after playing hibana for a few rounds i know that in this game that gun is great and good and shall be respected as so any resident /k/ommandos have any trivia about type 89 i should know?

i really hope season 2 brings more ops, rumor mill says it might just be cosmetics which would fucking suck

Type 89 is the Japanese baby of the M16 and AR-18. At the chance you don't know anything of the AR-18 it's a good and interesting gun popularized by the IRA but despite being a gun made entirely out of stamped parts it has more parts than the M16 and is crude. Overrated, overpriced, but still a nice gun if you really wanna spend the money on it (if you find it). Also had a big brother prototype for 7.62 NATO.

i only go to a range occasionally with friends and don't have a firearms license yet so its not on my to do list

i lived in ireland for awhile and knew about this. we should get ARW for season 2 just to have more cheeky operators

The Type 89 is a variant of the AR-180 and not the AR-15 due to the fact that Howa (the manufacturer) already had contracts for the AR-180. Not much is known about it since Japan doesn't get involved in conflicts and they're not allowed to export their firearms.

Because I have over 500 hours in RS3 alone.

alright real talk, how would you fix IQ and chanka. ubis idea of making IQ viable seems to just be adding more operators wit gadgets for IQ to detect (valkyrie, echo) and ubi would rather just make memes about chanka than fix him

that or they know they'll fuck up these character further by trying to fix them

Increase IQ's scanner range or do some stupid future shit like a visor with a limited rechargeable battery.
Tachanka should get rid of that stupid tripod and have a bipod where he can place his DP-28 wherever.

Give Tchanko the full 360 rotation on the turret and let it shoot through reinforced walls
IQ I dunno, I feel like she's kinda fine just because she's so good at getting rid of that fucking echo drone, that shit's borderline OP.

I need help.

echos drone validates IQ more than it does echo

i've probably only played echo once too, i don't like playing ops who use the camera a lot, and then when i do feel like playing him he's always taken

did you try the usual reboot or uninstall/reinstall yet? or check processes in task manager to make sure uplay or the game didn't get stuck and end them manually

Yes.

i dunno then, best of luck comrade

Any generalized beginner's guides for someone who grabbed it in a flash sale in the dead of night?

play gign recruit all the time

Also let Chanka shoot trough shields.

Get rook for defense and always slap down armor the instant the round starts, it's a real easy way to contribute that doesn't require any skill or knowledge
Get Ash or Sledge on offense because they also have very easy to use tools or get IQ since she'll help you learn where all the cameras are on the maps
Put holographic sights on every gun except the Russian ones where you'll want reflex and shotguns which you don't really need to bother with a sight at all

Thanks, I'll keep these in mind.

ACOG's pretty much a necessity given how shit the lighting engine is.

Practice headshots in TH, do the situations and skip the tutorial cutscenes for free renown.

i prefer red dot personally

like the other user said, IQ is good for learning where cameras are, once you know where camera are you can destroy them quickly with twitch during set up phase. mute is another good early pick, throw jammers near reinforce doors and windows fuze might attack to slow down the opposition, plus he has nitro for killing shields

really all the SAS ops are good early picks

I don't know what the fuck just happened, but I know OP isn't bullshitting
And another thing I learned is that positioning trumps aim and peeking, nothing will protect you against getting shot from the back

THEY KEEP DOING IT

holy shit this changes everything

this is present in other maps too like the basement floor in Hereford and the kitchen window in Chalet

The chalet window is fucking cancer

That window is pretty much Guaranteed Kills: The Window if nobody is watching it, I got three kills once through that window and nobody even knew where I was shooting from, though that's just the case when you're playing in Casual

I never spend even a second in that kitchen outside of the preparation phase. All kitchens are kinda shit but that might be the worst one.

at least the enemy can't climb in that damn window, shame too cuz i really like chalet otherwise

I would donate my testicles away if it ment that motherfuckers that ask for help with technical problems but don't provide ANY information on their problem or their system were brutally murdered.

what are your guys most and least played operators? ash seems to be a popular pick but i don't really like playing her, and i'm not good with shield ops so i don't use them very often at all

Rook, Mute, Thatcher and Thermite. Trying to play more Glaz, Fuze, Kapkan, Shield Recruit and Capitao and just generally be more aggressive.
I can't remember the last time I played Ash, Pulse, Bandit or Twitch.

The deploy-able shield guy. No matter how hard I try, I always end up getting C4ed the moment I use his expand shield skill so I just said fuck it to playing him. Also technically my least played are all of the DLC characters, because at 25K per person, it's going to be a while before I get one.

Most played would be probably Rook, Mute, Fuze, Thatcher, Jager, and Blitz.

i bought a few the long way before just getting the stupid pass, i guess it was worth it since i like hibana and buck a lot

Fuze the hostage hating Russian

Fuck you castle you lame cock

Bandit, Twitch, Hibana, Caviera.
Fuck that Jew bitch Ash and that house nigger Castle.

Recruit and Rook. Fuze if hostage mode.
Everything else, except Tachanka and Montagne.

shortly after reading this hate of castle, i played a round in oregon where the objective was in the chapel, so i go reinforce the walkway above and when i'm back down the fuckwit playing castle has locked everyone in

Castle is a hassle if he blocks more than one doorway other than that he is useful.

game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us/home

Check ya stats boys

Most played is Thermite, but I really enjoy Buck.
I love playing as Valkyrie though. Her cameras are a necessity.

huh turns out fuze is my most played, i use him a lot but i didn't think he was at the top

the LMG is a godsend everyone sleeps on though

FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

God, this triggers me more than it should.

Polite sage because I haven't played Siege yet and couldn't contain my autism

he always seems like one of the weakest defenders to me

I guess I'm way better on defense than offense

I main Thatcher and Pulse. I rarely ever use Bandit, or Capitao.

I like smoke's guns, they can get a ton of shots in a tight burst. Any tips on how to not be useless with the gas?

I regularly play this with some other goys. My Uplay is POTUS-45, if anyone would like to join us. We play a lot.

Any xbox fags here?

treat it more like an area denial device than a killing device, also since you can traverse the gas unharmed you can use it as a smoke cloud when entering a room. you can also use it to finish off wounded enemies and hurt anyone trying to revive them

JUST MUCKIN ABOUT

Thatcher and Mute, Thermite and Fuze to a lesser extent
Bandit, Tachanka and Blackbeard. I actually regret shelling out the 25K for BB. I could have bought Castle and Pulse for that.

I think that's the first hard freeze I've ever gotten, which is surprising considering I get 10 second hangs at least once every single round.

Fuck you IQ, you're going back on the shelf and you're never coming off it again no matter how annoying Echo gets.

BB is solid, but he's so straightforward he's kind of borin'

Trannies don't have testicles to give away, fam.

I fucking hate Echo players.

Is there anyone who likes Article 5?

I dont know why I bother.

The heck?

Lemme tell you why frost is bae

they haven't really buffed anyone, they seem to just add things to make others viable, but chanka might be doomed by principle,any buffs might make him too powerful

Don't set up in the objective room and wait until the drones are gone.

setting up in the closet between the rooms on house can still yield some decent results. based on some rounds i played recently it might almost be smarter to destroy your machingun yourself if you're forced to retreat so it can't get used against you

What do you think about Ubi possibly putting in other Ubi characters as ops? Like two Ghost Recon ops or two Third Echelon cells. I don't think it will happen but I think it would be cool

inb4 they add Jason Brody and Ajay Ghale as "recruited expert survivalists"

I would prefer they didn't.

I'd rather they add operators which are part of a special ops team part of the Crusaders, Satan.

i could take a pass on that just because i'd like to see more international CTU/special police units represented

nice maiden trips tho

It says Kapkan was at the Beslan School Siege but part of me believes Fuze was too and they just tactfully left fact out.

Tachanka can't really be buffed without taking him back to the drawing board. The peeker's advantage, how easy it is to gather intel with drones/sound cues and the LMG making for a stationary target that's vulnerable to grenades and how valuable other defenders gadgets are overshadows Lord Tachanka.

I'd count Pulse not screaming at the top of his lungs every time he uses his monitor to be a buff. Also, the dev's did reduce the recoil on Buck's M4 which was nice.

delicious, got a source? Also, should I get the jap defender? I really want an MP5SD, but it seems cav, blackbeard, and frost are just so much better.

i personally don't really like playing echo but i think hibana is fucking awesome

if i had to pick between cav/bb/frost i'd take frost as far as fun is concerned

But does frost just turtle? The I kinda want either cav or echo so I can be a defender that can move around a lot. I'm having trouble finding defense operators that are fun, while I main montagne for attack.

frost is balanced to roam or camp, but i prefer to use her as a roamer since you can use her traps to bait people into saving their teammates and get double kills

also super-90 is a savage shotgun if you can catch a good flank

I'd expect this kind of amateur retard shit in casual but these fuckers really should know better by now

same user here, no reply field in my one browser for some reason
If you want a new attacker get blackbeard, hes fun to play cause you can usually shit on the enemy team. for a defender, echo is fun but only with the shotgun, the MP5SD doesnt do a lot of damage so its pretty much a headshot only weapon. Also if you use echos drone the entire match people get pissed off unless your actually useful with it. Frost is pretty solid, the Sterling has low recoil and decent damage making it easy to headshot people

Drop IDs, I need people to play with.

i've grown a strong liking to buck over blackbeard, they're both the most "straightforward" dlc attackers but bucks ability to shake up an area between his skeleton key and having frags is excellent, and his guns are fun

i have a hard time controlling the C8 but being able to blast holes everywhere really disorients the enemy

Thanks for the sauce.
I expected as much, considering it's suppressed,but that makes me a little sad considering I am determined to use it with him.

HeironymousB, though if you've been in the last two threads I'm probably already on your list

well in theory getting a headshot should be easy if you attack disorientated enemies then make a break for it

my eyes flew out of my fucking skull

Same place I got my key from is having another flash sale for another ~3 hours.

uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-uplay-key--2778-1

14 Good Boy Points / 18 Dollarydoos

uk. gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-gold-edition-uplay-key–2778-2

33 United Dollarydoos or 26 Good Boy Points

can you hear me now?

Yey it works, and to anyone else ITT, is uplay down for anyone else?

Down for me, and others apparently:
downdetector.com/status/uplay

Yeah it seems to be down for me too

uplay was acting funny but i was still getting into matches and playing without any issues

oh wait i'm getting "failed to synchronize cloud saves" now that i closed the game a couple minutes ago, i wonder if i lost some renown or something

Give Tachanka's tripod a half-body shield that covers the upper part of whoever is using it. Combining it with a deployable cover would lead to full protection.

well fuck

Feeling pretty disgusted with myself.

Does everyone have this or is it just me? Is it meant to encourage Twitch players to save their drones for later or something?

i haven't been playing twitch a lot lately but i noticed that once and assumed it was a glitch

was kinda annoyed since during set up i just use her to zap cameras

It's most likely a glitch.

I've heard they plan to fix the lightning system.

For like at least the fourth time, maybe this time the new one will stick.

I kinda wish everyone in the game got thier own terrorist model and maybe voice so it's not constant Good Guys Vs Good Guys, or presumably "lol we defected"

Im thinking of picking this game up in the next winter sale. Is it worth $25?

It's pretty fun, but it depends on what you like in shooters, and if you can live with yourself after installing uplay and giving money to ubisoft.

How SJW is this game? I heard many good things about this game but i also know ubishit are SJWs. Is this game filled with SJW bullshit or did they for some reason focus on making a good game and forgot the SJW bullshit?

There's female ops, and a chink from canada, other than that, not really.

Can you post some good gameplay videos and beginner guides that shows the game well. I want to see more before i buy if. The game better be good that it makes up for fucking Uplay

I don't have any gameplay videos, but you can find some easy on youtube. It's a slow paced shooter. Each character has a gadget, an armor value, and a speed value. Armor and speed range from 1-3, so it's pretty simple, and doesn't affect much. Most of the combat is about getting corner shots and being able to peek without getting your brain smeared on a wall, because head shots with any weapon are an instant kill no matter what. The importance of each characters gadget tends to vary, as for some like Pulse is a camera that shows the enemy position in a short range and is an active ability, whereas Mute just deploys a jammer and leaves it. The matches are 5v5 and is displays who's dead and what not with a CS:GO like HUD. The matches have 3 types, territory control where you must secure a small area from the defenders, bomb defusing where there are two bombs which must be defused, and hostage extraction where a hostage must be extracted to anywhere outside. As for content, it's not too grindy until you reach for a DLC op or cosmetics, as those are very expensive, but operators in the base game are fairly cheap, and weapon attachments are as well. Most content is in the online, but ranked is still in beta, and as for offline there are two game modes to choose from, terrorist hunt and situations. Situations are there for more of a tutorial rather than enjoyment, and give some good starting cash. Terrorist hunt is play against AI that are generic terrorists and not ops used in the multiplayer. You play an op, and can either go alone or have a team of five, and you can choose from hostage extraction, bomb defusing, defending an objective, or just killing all the terrorists.I would say get it from a third party site, for anything less than $20.

This guy does exclusively R6 gameplay videos like this if you want to watch more. Also, scroll up on the thread to watch some videos that'll help beginners.

there is literally a Jewish operator called Ash

That's some pretty crafty use of his drones. I guess it really is a game of informational warfare.

That's the main thing about Siege that a lot of new players don't get. It's all about information gathering and then breaching.

I feel like if I tried to do that though I'd end up staring at my drone's camera too long before getting lit the fuck up.

Generally I have the opposite problem, where I drone and check every single corner and make sure everything is clear and then the second I move someone roams into a spot I checked and I get shot in the side of the head.

the most SJW thing is probably the fact there are female operators, IQ, Ash, Twitch, Valkyrie, Frost, Caveira, and Hibana. for the most part they wear similar tac-gear to their male counterparts (there are far more male operators than female ones). since there isn't much banter between the operators there isn't any SJW-writing going on, but you could argue that valk is SJW-bait because of her splash art (pic related) but her in game model looks like my ballsack and isn't pretty like her splash art

i do find it annoying that most of the female ops have painted nails you can see from first person, the only character i can excuse for that is IQ since her male gsg-9 counterparts also have casual clothing underneath their gear. and when they gave twitch's character model a facelift they gave her lipstick or just lips that are way too red, since her new splash art doesn't have lipstick

i'd be more worried about ubisoft fucking up balance or throwing way more paid cosmetics in that game than going full SJW to completely honest, i'm willing to chalk up the female ops being in the game just trying to add character/model variety, since the character models are actually unique. characters like sledge and montagne are significantly larger and bulkier than female ops or guys like bandit or mute

You can fuck yourself.

I loved the originals, but there isn't another game on the market that has the novelty of destruction that siege has. It may have its flaws, but nothing out there comes close to it.

the destruction actually plays a pretty big role in the gameplay

i was thinking it would be kinda neat if there was a gametype where the destruction wasn't fixed between rounds, it wouldn't be good for ranked but it would be amusing

It wasn't an insult, it was a compliment to the game.

what do you think about maybe ubisoft adding more of a penalty to defenders running outside then just a little slap on the wrist? in the types of situations in the game wouldnt there be snipers posted all around the building to stop that sort of thing? maybe its just me but i think they should do something that makes defenders not want to go outside

my bad, misinterpretation on my part

that's a tough call, because there are situations where being able to go outside has been crucial, but the range should probably be limited and maybe make the detection instant instead of 2 seconds

Defenders going outside is already a pretty high risk situation.

Once you get a couple hundred hours and play at the plat+ level you don't see it too much since going outside usually has you getting fucked in the face from range by someone with an ACOG rifle, a claymore waiting under the common jump out windows, or a blackbeard waiting for someone stupid enough to come out that window.

The issue with that would be when you have attackers set up outside windows to defend a defuser, if the punishment for going outside is too harsh it becomes basically impossible to win then.

That's true, but I'd rather the way it is now than have the defenders be forced to turtle in their kill box.

that sounds pretty good i've had times where someone would rush outside and kill 2 of us before they get detected and then run back inside before we could do anything

maybe its because im pretty new to the game and some of the youtubers i watch like serenity7 matimo ect always do that and it usually doesnt go wrong for them

I think the biggest problem is the maps aren't designed to be balanced with defenders being confined to the building.

If the defenders can't come outside without dying, multiple rooms become completely undefendable against attackers just camping outside a window and locking the room down.

i was talking about maybe give them 3 to 4 seconds then have them shot when they go outside but i kinda like the idea of them getting detected as soon as they go out like the other guy said

You also have to understand that they've been playing so god damn long that they intuitively KNOW when it's safe for them to jump outside.

Combine that with them cutting their gameplay to only the successful stuff for the youtube video means they look even better than they already are.

I actually played a game where we were matched up against serenity and shit on him and his team, and the only part of the match that made it into his next video was him catching a good flank on me and one-tap headshotting me during the one round his team won.

That's because they're really good at the game so they know when its safe to go outside and when it isn't. I've been in plenty of games when someone tries to get a spawnkill and the instant they pop a window they get lit up and either killed or forced to fall back.

I never knew the girls have painted nails nor do I care now that I know. I thin we can assume the few females that do do this shit IRL would do tht too. That seesm like a non issue. I will agree on the MT bullshit though. As long as you don't have to pay for guns I don't really care.

yeah that is true i dont watch much of the pro scene but isint that one of the most used tactics? correct me if im wrong but i think i remember seeing a few games where that was a round deciding move

and i didnt mean like that i meant like if you know theyre to the left of a window mid round and you pop out without them knowing and shoot half their team

yeah, that's why it works well on IQ since their GSG-9 team all have a design like they got called in to a situation on a casual day, so they all have jeans and sneakers and stuff on.

its not a gamebreaker for me its just an odd design choice for a few of the female ops

Yeah, like I said on many maps the defenders need to be able to jump out and kill attackers who are outside the building pressuring a room.

In the pro scene it's much more common because on some of the maps, the most defendable bomb sites have exterior windows that can only be flanked from outside, so you'll commonly see those flanks later into the round when there aren't enough team members left alive to watch the flanks or they don't have the drones or intel on the enemies to expect the flank.

i still thank that they should make it a bit harder to do maybe reduce the time it takes for them to be detected i like that idea much better than mine of they should be killed after a few seconds

Yes, yes they do. They get away with murder when it comes to the standards of grooming and dress code.
Sage for off topic.

It's something that you learn to appreciate and counter as you get more experience with the game.

There's alot of nuance to learn about how the maps work, and lots of lessons to learn about how teams should coordinate, when you need to drone and what common spots to flank or angles to hold on entrances are so you can expect your enemies and counter their moves.

Honestly, one of the most frustrating things for me is playing against new players because they do things that are so stupid that they catch you off-guard and kill you because they're in places that no one would ever be in.

i apologize for us new players as ive said im new but ive seen people do some stupid shit

people are so fast to call hacks on this shit sometimes

you're not wrong anytime either I or a teammate or anyone kills someone through a drone hole we are hacking no matter what shit gets annoying

Should I buy the Season 2 pass?

no

IT'S TOO LATE

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

wait until they give us a roadmap for it, and even then wait till like halfway through it to see if the content is shit you want and don't wanna grind for

Then why even ask if you bought it 2min after you asked.

taiko room is the dirtiest hiding spot, if you board one of the doorways into it you can hear anyone coming from your blind spot, and then you have two routes out, on top of being able to shoot people coming into the reception or the little garden room next to it

I really like sitting in the doorway between the drum and the stairs during setup phase when we're in that upper office, almost every time 3 or 4 people will send their drones up those stairs and its super easy to pick them off.

The fuck? Painted nails are fantastic. All girls should take care of their nails.

The point is that operators would not have or not allowed to have things like makeup, although painted nails would seem to be a non-issue.

okay, for one u fukin gay nigga, the superiority of tomboys proves painted nails are inferior, and secondly its just kinda weird to think a CTU op would have their nails painted while on a mission

again, not actually gamebreaking

Operators probably have more lenient rules just as the special forces do. There are really people out there in the special forces like Blackbeard right now sporting a beard.

Real life tomboys smell like, act like, and give about as many shits about their hair as a guy. If you want a manly woman so much then you can go outside and pick literally any woman nowadays. They're all fat lazy fucks that don't give a single damn about how they look anymore. That a woman takes time out of her day to ensure her nails look good is proof that she's still feminine, something that obviously conflicts with your need to suck dicks.

so she keeps it clean and manageable? over-feminine girls just waste money on frilly horseshit

this is true, you're not really gonna tell a motherfucker who can operate for 32 hours with not sleep how to wear his beard while out in the shit, we've all seen pictures of those rangers and similar with big beards

really its not far fetched for domestic special-police to have a personal life, it just comes off as silly on a few of the character models

A lot of them are just police, which have shit all restrictions on hair and shit.

I don't know

SEALs and the like have beards because it shows authority in the tribes around afghan and Pakistan

ha, the charm they gave away in this weeks challenge is gonna get more use than the actual blitz shield

poor blitz will never live up to his intro video

Good, fuck that abomination, the first time I saw it I didn't know it was being serious.

i mean the music choice is wack but the shieldplay is neato

On the topic of Blitz, the way to make him interesting is give him an exclusive revolver making him a nimbler version of Monty.

his flash doesn't seem potent enough, that's my biggest issue with him

i consider myself decent but i never kill the entire enemy team

of course i was playing fucking pulse

What are these stupid fucking rules with guns, this and the NFA are arbitrary and retarded.

You could always get an AR-180. It's the same thing.

Yeah, blitz doesn't have much over monty, as the extendable shield really kicks ass. I hope they buff shield ops in general though, because they can get fucked way too easy.

my pc started trying to kill itself with this one

its for aesthetic purposes

You fucking pleb.

CLEVER GIRL

But the revolver sucks though.

any other A E T H E T I C requests?

P229 no attachments.

coming right up

i like how it looks with extended barrel

oh wait i'm retarded i read it as p90

what song is this?

Jormungand not bad

They really gotta fix the hitbox for beartrap vs downed., seriously downed a good 3 feet away from it and the trap still kills me.

This new charm is really cute.

Make one with the MP5SD.

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

As a Pole I'm happy that GROM finally gets some vidya recognition

Why are there so many fucking Chinks and gooks, they could've at least replaced Hong Kong with Egypt or Italy or Serbija or fucking anything.

seems a bit lame since we just got japan, but i bet the maps will be cool. overall i'm happy they're giving us more operators instead of gimping the next season though.

i didn't know anything about the GEO before but they look cool

you thought it was poland?

IT WAS ME, UKRAINE

Here's a tip: DON'T FEAR DEATH.

Kinda disappointing. They really can't come up with anything besides hostage, defuse bomb and secure area?

song is spring break in seattle by RISONAM

THE ETERNAL COSSACK STRIKES AGAIN

ak12 certainly looks nice but i think its gonna stay on my bench forever compared to fuzes fantastic LMG

590 with this song

Absolutly fine taste in music. Keep it up.

heres a bonus one inspired by the operator video for blitz

that's one big kek my friend

this is funner than it should be

ar33 with embed related

hows this?

nyet.

>Blackbeard peek around the corner thinking he'll pull a boldSICK HEADSHOTbold

bretty nice

I want to shove my cock in her ass

You first have to get married.

I thought we were here to operate, not to feel.

Can anyone help me with the game not starting up? It doesn't even give me a crash report or an "XYZ has stopped working" prompt.

Things I've tried:
And nothing worked. I'm so close to refunding this piece of ubishit, it's not even funny.

Have you checked your drivers? I had the same issue until I updated them to latest version.

I'm pretty sure I did, but I'll double check and get back to you on that one.

Okay, I updated the driver and it still isn't working.

Shit dude, I don't know then, how is your specs?

Got an SSD for the OS and a 2TB hard drive for everything else. FYI: I've never had this problem with any other game before.

Doesn't look like it's from the specs. The only thing I can find is that switching the compatibility mode of the exe to windows vista service pack 2 seems to fix it for most people, but I guess you already did that.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna refund this shit.

It's not actually a good gun user. The stamping and welds are pretty fucking shoddy.

Make Tachanka's head immune to pistol rounds and allow him to withstand 5 intermediate rifle rounds. Still instant kills with 7.62 rifles.

can you do the Makarov with this song

I like SWAT4, why should I buy this game so I can have more operator fun? Gameplay videos would be nice to see why it isnt usual ubishit.

If you want muh graphics, cool gadgets and destruction physics, and don't mind selling your soul to ubisoft and uplay, then get it.

But I want to see good gameplay and operator teamwork shit like in SWAT

You can use youtube can't you? Hell someone else ITT asked almost the same shit,

that gameplay doesnt exist unless you've got a pre-built team and even then youll get shit on by someone playing doc on the opposite side of the map from the objective

coming up

I think they swapped Israel with poland last second because they remembered that they have Hitler's clone as one of the operators already.
pic unrelated

So its only good if you have friends?

I wouldn't say that's the case, but you'll probably get better teamwork that way, especially if you don't like using your mic.

the real problem is that you and you team can play as tactically as you want, but the enemy team probably wont care and youll get spawn killed or have people roaming all over the place ready to drop on you. but the more friends you have playing it the funner it gets, at least thats how it is for me

I think I finally got gud guys.

most balanced match I played so far

You cant blame me that trying to find a good video showing gameplay is a pain.

I guess you have a point, I forgot for a moment we live in the era of streamers.

I am right about to buy this game, just find some /k/tier operating examples and I will be on my way.

isthereanydeal.com/#/search:siege;/scroll:#gamelist

Still on sale for another hour here: uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-uplay-key--2778-1

Took off the ref key that isthereanydeal appends to it.

much obliged friend

now can do you the revolver with this song

when im done playing perhaps

I am getting it on G2A, I just need a fucking gameplay example faggot.

gimme a couple minutes and ill shill my blackbeard gameplay

There's either nobody playing right now or matchmaking is broken as fuck, it's taking ages to find any games and the ones its making are imbalanced as fuck.

Thanks

encoding a new one just for you bb

Nice trips, but if you scroll up there's gameplay videos already posted.

i played a round where the enemy chanka set his gun up near stairwell but abandoned it

of the "big three" evil companies i believe ubi still manages to fluke a fun game once in awhile, it doesn't mean they deserve our money by any means, but they do occasionally pull a stunt like siege or gunslinger off which is a genuinely enjoyable title

Its installing now, who are some fucks I can operate with?

Username: HorridComedian

my pc wanted to die for the first webm

Thanks

I need sauce on the music of that second webbum

Name is haydenleo, I can play later.

Already posted m8ty.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYvA-Vm4AoM

completely missed it, thanks mate

already here

I'll send you an invite, I'll be playing for a few more hours probably and getting increasingly tilted and shitty

I don't get why "pros" think they're entitled to having their wacky non-meta or whatever strategies pay off, just accept that you lost the mindgames and move on.

Lower the rate of fire.

should we make a steam group so we can autistically play with eachother

It's survived longer than I anticipated, yes.

yeah now that I think about it lets not

he was probably legit pretty good considering the rate of fire on that thing blows all 17 rounds with like a half click

also its not the ROF that makes it so nonsense but its insane first-shot accuracy that they removed its ACOG over

Fuck me, i know i've heard this song before but i can't remember who the artist was.

Good one.

Nice Deagle.

Tech noir by GUNSHIP

easiest spot to get grenade kills you mean

just hop off the ledge if a grenade rolls in

you just gotta cook it for a sec man

How bad will it run in my HD6870 CrossfireX

i can't imagine it'll work well

Every time I see that picture, all I can think is that she must have abs of steel.

Fugg

Maybe

Alright, should I buy caveira or echo? I have 20000 renown, and I want a kind of roaming defender, and cav is only 20000 right now, but I love echo's MP5SD, so which should I get?

Caveira has a SPAS-15 which is the SPAS-12 perfected and an Italian SMG that's accurate with a low rate of fire, the MP5SD looks cool but isn't good.

I want to hold kapkans hand

They should have kept Bandits autism eyes

That is very cute

If the Echo's I've seen are any indication, he's not a roamer so go with Cav.

I only ever play Thunt in this, couldn't get into the multi.

Doesn't that get boring?

if you like to roam cav is a better choice, to play echo well you need to have some one watching your ass and be very vocal about what you're seeing and what you're doing with yokai so your teammates can get kills after you hit some suckers with the ultrasound

polite sage

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Rainbow_Six_3:_Raven_Shield#cite_ref-2

I dont play BB either

Even when you ace the team everyone calls you Cuckbeard

its a shame BB can be a bit boring because the SCAR is pretty fun to use in this game

remember, getting the drop on an enemy always trumps ultrareflexes

Killing this thread.

making a new one?

Thunt classic > protect hostage > extract hostage > disarm bombs

protect hostage sucks in thunt cuz you get forced into camping and waiting, classic is fun because its a good way to practice weapons though

it would be nice if the t-hunt modes were just ever so slightly better because dropping those generic dudes is pretty satisfying

There's a lot of really fucking stupid assholes in the game for some reason, a few days ago a guy playing Doc tried to votekick me because he missed a dart trying to heal me. All I did was turning around on the spot to look towards someone breaching a wall behind him who then blew his brains out about a second later while he was standing in the open reloading his dart gun.

Holy shit what a win streak, I flawlessed like three games in a row.

Noone plays ranked anymore it seems, I can never get in a lobby.

Username:turbo-tracker

With what turboautists you find in ranked, it's no surprise
literally nobody wants to have fun and those who do are swiftly votekicked