Venom Movie Teaser

Eddie Brock is gonna fuck you in the ass!

You're a big guy

That trailer and title font feels like it's straight out of 2005. But the movie looks exactly like John Wick but without any of the color stylization or music. Why would Hardy choose to be apart of this? He's better than capeshit, especially Sony capeshit.

Pleb detected. The trailer is showing good signs for Venom fans. Tom Hrady said he chose the role because he liked the character of Eddie Brock.

When did the man-eating alien known as Venom become a hero?

Since his third appearance.

They are called persons of color you bigot.

Not enough to go by, but it looks like subpar capeshit so far. Shame because Hardy is /ourbigguy/

OH GOOD MORE CAPEFAG MOVIES HAVENT SEEN ONE OF THOSE IN A WHILE THANK GOD WE GET TO SEE SHITTU CGI REHASHINGS OF 30 YEAR OLD COMICS SO INSPIRED SO IMPORTANT THANK GOD SOMEONE IS KEEPING QUALITY FILM MAKING ALIVE

The average Holla Forums poster

Tell me about Brock! Why does he wear the parasite?

Tell me about Brock. Why does he wear the symbiote?

Bastard! Beat me to it!

This movie has been in production hell since about 2005. It was supposed to be a spinoff of Raimi Spiderman.

No one asked for this

Generic trailer that tells you nothing.

No, he's a villain.

I found reducing someone to just a trait of colour is more offensive than actually calling them by a specific sets of traits a.k.a. race.

WEBM

oh dis gonna be gud

They are literally mullato children larping as whites because they are all fucked up and confused by propaganda.

More importantly, if I take it off, will he die?

What do I do bros?

Tom Hardy movies are kino.

Play pic related.

Mein negger.

EDDIE BROCK IS GOING TO CRASH SONY WITH NO SURVIVORS!

I hope this does Jumanji-tier numbers.
That'd be cool.

Wait a couple of days for it to hit the web and download it. Duh.

This movie clearly isn't capeshit, it's capekino.

Shitskin is the villian. And Brock is Venom, the Symbiote is only half of the entity known as Venom.

Same writers as Jumanji, it probably will.

Do you lack reading comprehension, or are you intentionally being autistic?

Venom is a big guy.

Considering the movie is based on Lethal Protector and Planet of the Symbiotes, Brock has gotta be bonded with the Symbiote by the halfway point.

Reminder: All Venom threads are made by a turbohomo with the username "protocide" on several comic fan sites, he floods image galleries with muscletwink transformations and is turned on by muscly dudes turning into werewolves or getting raped by black goo aliens. He's obsessed with Venom specifically because hes a big guy and he's a big fan of this movie just because the actor is a Big Guy.

Left unbothered he'll start with a phrase like "BROCK IS BACK BABY" start spamming muscletwink Venom art and start referencing other muscular characters he wants to see Venom fight, like Sentry or Hercules. He'll start referencing obscure Venom plots and refer to anyone with doubts on the current product based on who's involved, who's making it or their track record as "not being true fans". Eventually the thread will be flooded with muscletwink pixel art of black good dicks violating men's anuses. The only Venom fan is a degenerate homo.

DON'T FORGET YOUR SHIRT.

Sage Venom threads.
Hide Venom threads.
Ignore Venom threads.
Report Venom threads.
Taunt Venom threads.

I like this theory.

>>>/cow/