KUSHNER DENIED CLEARANCE

yahoo.com/news/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgraded-210300572.html

archive.is/AHJ33

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/alert-dems-introduce-bill-to-ban-semi-automatic-firearms/
youtube.com/watch?v=50cB5yhKR98
youtube.com/watch?v=EBMveetMOGE
archive.is/3kWZx
breitbart.com/video/2018/02/28/trump-on-gun-restraining-orders-i-like-taking-the-guns-early-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Downgraded from TS to S, but still notbad.jpg

Let's Limbo the guy how low can he go?

So organic. Why is this paid shilling being stickied, anyway?

I think the world would be better off if he had no clearance whatsoever.

This is the important part

mod thread but any way
KEK

Neat. Now lets exploit this for more chaos.

Go back to reddit, shareblue.

How low?
6 feet under the dirt, facing down and with a stake driven through his nose

Good. All the dual citizens should be denied clearance. Now downgrade it further.

Instasticky doesn't denote a mod thread, just that a mod saw it quickly and it deserved it.

Sounds good to me

fucking kike deserves a lot worse but it's a start

there are 18y/o linguists w/ TS

I'm not a mod I'm in Oklahoma lol

the mods made it obviously

Why did Trump have a fucking kike son-in-law fuckstick kike piece of shit kike fuck ever ever ever in the White House for any reason whatsoever?

NOBODY VOTED FOR THE GODDAMN FUCKING DAUGHTER. NOBODY VOTED FOR HER GODDAMN FILTHY FUCK KIKE HUSBAND

FUCK YOU

Right, it's just basic manipulation. Without turmoil, irritation, pageviews decline, and so revenue.

pull up his rolodex from his email and phone and publish it weiner style

let the mobs at them

fuck every single filthy kike in this country

This could prove invaluable in the redpilling area. Mueller is between a rock and a hard place here, because he can't move forward meaningfully without investigating Israel.

The kike is international. We cannot consider it a problem that can simply be eliminated from a country. If there is one, there is one in all countries, to some degree.

You know, you have a very valid point on that. I don't know of the fed's policy on that, but it would be interesting to know.

Not sure what the standards are for TS vs S. Generally, I thought if you fucked up, said anything untrue or omitted things from your interview, you were straight denied. Am very curious to know what would downgrade you from TS to S yet not completely disqualify you.

He may have smoked weed. That seems to be a basis for blocking it, per a recent other denial of ts.

It would appear mods are doing their job then. Strange :^)

America Strong / Remove Mexican
Mike Pence
AMERICA STRONG / REMOVE JARED
LYRICS
Latin script
[Verse 1]
From New York all the way to LA
All the way to LA
American country is under attack whole
Is under attack whole
[Refrain]
Don leads his Holla Forumsacks, leads his Anons
Let it be seen, they fear no one,
They fear no man
[Verse 2]
If you have seen mexican gangbangers,
mexican beanbangers
Don't you dare touch our hearth,
our hearthside
[Refrain]
Don leads his Holla Forumsacks, leads his user troops
[Verse 3]
From Oklahoma the wolfpack set out, the wolfpack set out
Beware, ms13 and niggers, ms13 and niggers

[Refrain]
Don leads his Holla Forumsacks, leads his Anons
Let it be seen, they fear no one,
They fear no man
[Verse 4]
In defence of their white race, of their white kin
We fight, freedom we hold dear

wew lad.

Don't give out personal information here.

Oh hey, where are all the kikes shitposting about mods being "kushnerbots" itt? I'm sure they'll drop in after this post though!

always did rub me the wrong way he installed family in the white house
you never mix family and work like that

Care to explain how this thread is paid shilling, torkike?

I live in Oklahoma and literally just saw it on Fox's breaking news on Cavuto and rushed to the computer to post this. Not a MOD

Why? Is he a rat?

< i live in Oklahoma and
^ unnecessary detail indicates a liar

Kek.
So did I with 2020 Campaign manager thread.
Good work

^ samefag

Tbh, if I had to guess, I belive Kushner had a part in getting all the dirt out on Netanyahu which is really biting him in the ass and an indictment is looking inevitable. Now that that's wrapping up Kushner loses his TS clearance. Could be coincidence , could be something more. Ultimately this decision was make by Kelly and it wasn't only Kusher that got a downgrade. Who really knows tho.

That doesn't necessarily exclude you, at least from Secret. You just need to tell them you did it, and you won't do it any more.

What was the instance of denied TS clearance for weed smoking? Keep in mind that they don't have to tell you the real reason they deny you, and it doesn't become public knowledge, so someone who says they were denied can give any reason.

REMOVE JARED

May be the case. Maybe it required some serious high-level US effort to fuck him.

Netanyahu was part of the Clinton cabal that turned Syria into a complete mess. He is a sociopath just like she is.

>< i live in Oklahoma and
Just an honest okieanon is all

Yes. He may also be a leaker.

So they're eating their own because he's not Zionist enough. I wouldn't call it a win but I'll sure point and laugh.

Appreciate those lyrics, thanks!

MCDONALD CORPORATE TURBOJEW TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT EVENTUALLY

Jews are laughing at you MAGAfags right now for believing the government.

I'm good with this

< magafags
Go back to sucking cocks, Russian.

I'm on the moon!

"S" clearance is for "Stupid" lil bitch.

That's a strange analysis, and Okies would totally mention they're from Oklahoma just to mention it. That's how they roll.

Remember anons, if jdif shows up in a thread it means the kikes are panicking and the matter at hand is worth paying attention to. Filter and report all flaccid derailment attempts.

Russian isn't an insult.

no

It's funny, the reason they are having such a shitfit isn't just because they are wrong, it's because they ar ebeing treated how every fucking person on the right was in being banned and kicked off libshit "services" because the left didn't like what was being said. The reason it works for us is because we have truth. Truth is what Holla Forums is about.

Correct. It's analysis.

So this is how /k/ feels when they see gun gore. Also, reported for being assmad Shareblue.

everyone should be wondering why is this kike in the WH in the first place

Typical MAGAshitstain nonsense.
Keep on chuggin pure Trump man milk, he's your only (((daddy))) and the special drug is keeping you from realizing his true nature.

Checked. It would be lulzy if Mueller crossed Mossad by investigating Kushner.

Been wondering that for a year. His jewess daughter as well.

oh noooo you're attacking White People I cannot possibly imagine what you are really, and shall therefore assume you are totally pro-White.

Gas yourself, Russian.

One thing you'll notice about Russian posts is there is only the most shallow understanding of any matters pertaining to politics.

It isn't a russian.

I came to this thread originally to check and see if every single filthy kike man, woman, and child had been dragged out of their home and shot yet.

What is the delay?

Side note: Speaking of traitors, do you fucking pol niggers know half of congress is literal dual citizens with Israel? Just a reminder that's been the situation for a while. How the FUCK, no really, how the FUCKING FUCK is that shit allowed for motherfuckers in our GODDAMN FUCKING UNITED STATES CONGRESS to do that?

'tis. Kikes go for "clever".

You fucks have no idea where you are.

Yet you losers sit around and bitch instead of starting a revolution.

Are you Anons still "waiting" for Q's plan to save the universe while the fake UNITED STATES Corporation bans your guns?
How long are you going to wait?
Will you chumps still be waiting while your dumb ass's are in line headed to the FEMA camps?
Dumb ass punk Q Anons, chumps of the universe!

infowars.com/alert-dems-introduce-bill-to-ban-semi-automatic-firearms/

GET RID OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS. NO MERCY TO THOSE WHO BETRAY THE WHITE RACE

ANYONE WHO PRAISES (((DEAR LEADER))) DONALD TRUMP DESERVES DEATH.

HITLER WOULD HAVE SENT YOU ALL AWAY TO GET STARVED YOU RACE MIXING GARBAGE

They are shitskins trying to sow D&C among whites.

qanon posts are banned here. You're clearly not here much…

…but qanon causes so much butthurt that he cannot be ignored.

Oh look the reddit qbullshit is back.

Why are you saging? It's stickied…

The shit is unbelievable. Just look at the names on the list and the kind of legislation they push.

The fact this is STILL the situation in the UNITED GODDAMN STATES CONGRESS is infuriating to me. It's unreal.

Oh, they're not niggers. Niggers DO the same bullying tactic, but they do NOT push a hard-line extremism no-compromise position.

Q can't be ignored because he's the one stopping the normies from flipping shit when they need to be.

I think qanon must be considered, and cannot be dismissed out of hand. Far too many CHIA (sans that H) are pissed off over him. My guess is that he has some real code names.

How many of them are there?

Is it possible to find out where they live or places they frequent?

Would be a shame if an anonymous nobody suicided them all.

But what about my point? The really obvious CHIA (x the h) shills turn up the moment you type the word. Now, this means that there's some considerable vexation here.

As for normies getting a clue, normies only act when they run out of food or water or electricity or gasoline or their cable TV gets cut off.

Your powers of projection dont work here, kike.

UNITED STATES Corporation has no Congress dumbass it's a Board of Directors. Get your head out of the sand and get woke.

youtube.com/watch?v=50cB5yhKR98

youtube.com/watch?v=EBMveetMOGE

That's a boilerplate insult. That one wasn't a kike.

Shareblue definitively BTFOOOOO!!!!!~1!

Q is tied up at the moment.

Because sage goes in all fields. It isn't a fucking downboat, reddit.

No he mustn't. No one gives a fuck what you think, take it to your containment board cunt.

Shut the fuck up. "Secret" clearance is shit tier.

Kushner is a MOSSAD asset and Gen. Kelly neutralized the kike. Ivanka needs to get her clearances revoked, too.

gtfo

Get the fuck out and don't come back. This obviously isn't the place for you and never will be.

:^)

A lot has happened.
A year ago, some people here were speculating that Trump was setting up Kushner to be the bag holder in any criminal investigation.
Now we have Kelly basically stating it’s too risky for the administration to back Kushner.

Stay mad nigger, you'll never be white. Even the turk is whiter than you. kek

Kike.

Can you make that large enough to read the red shareblue's pic?

neither do you apprently

Q worshippers.

Well you're quite the stupid one. You do something knowing it does nothing?

< using a script to get dubs/trips

Not in thumbnail form

It's definitely a blessing. Hopefully some journos will, in their heat to get at drumvf will misstep and reveal kike crimes.

CHIA without the h

(same)
Holy shit, I just noticed that Herschel Lieberman is a dead ringer for the mutt. Look at that. Even D&C mutt is fucking projection, kek.
God you kikes are ugly.

Why is (((drudge))) spinning for (((kushner))). If you are downgraded from topsecret to meaningless secret and can't even do job, then headline on drudge should convey the loss of TS not the retained of S. Drudge having the headline "Kushner keeps secret" without mentioning loss of TOP SECRET shows drudge has some interest in sucking Kush's dick. Why?
Standard Jewish nepotism? Kush is paying drudge? What is it?

There there lil beech let me help you off the grounds you fucking scumbag wannabe. Get the fuck back to 666 Filth Ave before I put my foot up you lilly white ass.

The president can override any "clearance" nonsense anyway. Plus this is likely a trap to flush out the political nature of granting of clearances.

Calling a jew a sociopath is both redundant and too generous a label.

Probably Q's idea.

Bahaha.

I wish jews demanded payment for standard jewish nepotism.

Q, is that you?

Drudge is a kike faggot. Literally.

two state solution when
also checked

not good in here! miriam, sarah, chaim…get moving…our boy… he' s in trouble! is this…a shoah?? (and so dry in here!)

Our boy's gone. This is a shoah! How do we start a war with iran now! How do we slaughter syrian kids!

oyyyyy veyyyyy it's so dryyyy in here

ya I know but what's with his bromance with Kushner?

KIKES

THEY ARE LOYAL ONLY TO KIKES

YOU JUST GET OFF TURNIP TRUCK

So it is pathological then and can be exploited.

no no no

I meant to say EXTRA sociopath. Bibi is literally a sociopath relative to the normal kike sociopathy. THAT'S how sociopathic he is

Nobody exploits them. THEY exploit.

The ONLY solution is the final solution.

Exhibit A, folks. A real bon-a-fide shill. Who here is pro Kushner? Anyone? Mods supposedly were but here they are stickying shit about him getting his big nose rubbed into the dirt.

"Why is this paid shilling being stickied?"

Denied gibs, the little boye Jew began to hate.

HURRAY.

FUCK YOU.

This.

The jew will always accuse another of doing what the jew accuser does.

In this case, a filthy cockroach kike shill labels the person posting/stickying a thread as a shill yet the thread is very clearly damaging to the nasty little kikes

GAS ALL FILTHY COCKROACH KIKES IMMEDIATELY

Kushner can stick his RFID chip up his ass!

Is this bait?

b-but muh shadow president…

OP is clickbait because all staff who didn't get their clearances processed yet were downgraded by John Kelly. It wasn't about Kushner specifically.

At least stay on script you fucking retard.

Wait, he hasn’t even been cleared and has clearance?

IM IN OKLAHOMA AS WELL

THEY CAN COME AND GET US ANYTIME THEY WANT
implying they don't already have our personal information NIGGER

I wonder who did deny the (((president family))) access.
Nevertheless interesting news.

Probably a big guy.

GODDAMN what did skippy mean by this?

THIS, FUCKING THIS

And read MacDonald, Culture of Critique.

I do believe John Podesta should be reported for making death threats. Inexcusable!

Id go further and say dual citizenship people cannot run for elected positions or hold journalism jobs that recieve tax money.

Kelly just ended temporary clearances after the media got butt-mad about Gates.

You will be gassed too skippy.

SHADILEY

Thank fuck. Trump wouldn't dare violate top secret, doing so after attacking Cunton so hard over it would be political suicide. This will force him to be less dependent on Kikeshner and should be good for all of us.

REMOVE JARED

Remember when Shareblue abruptly changed their script and started claiming Holla Forums was controlled by Bannon, then quickly changed it back and resumed claiming we're controlled by Kushner? That was pretty funny

Juden BTFO.

More like better hide in a bunker underground, the people to clean him wont be detered by bodyvest.

Where did he fuck up?

4chan repost thread

read the fucking article. It just says he hasn't been background checked yet because the fuckign Obama crew is doing red tape bullshit. It's fake news.

Good. KUSHNER is beholden to the banker kikes in Israel, and the Communist Chinese who might I add are in the process of gaining control of all Apple Customers USER IDs. He And iVanka are the kikes who keep making Trump fold when Libs cry enuf. (Like with this shooting) Trumps a puppet in the Long Term anyways. He's not (delaying) shit. The globalist combines Know everyone was catching on to their bullshit. So (((they))) gave us Trump to calm us down.

I mean I agree, but why post a chink a nigger and whatever the fuck that thing on the right pretendig to be white is. Pussy tattoos, tramp stamps.

Listen newfag. Lurk for two years. This is not a fucking meme.

Wew lad, he knows if KUSHNER has no say, the Multinationals can't complete the system …
t. It will be completed regardless
It's all a show anyway.

Kek
Jews aren't white.
Jews are COMMIES by nature. Starts at birth. And Birthrite

I wonder how long ago (((They))) told Jared to Marry Ivanka? Jews play the long term game, Marry a daughter of future pres. Gain access to whitehouse..

haha

Are you being retarded on purpose?

USMC 2/4 fox co here… had secret clearance on Camp Pendleton working with SEALs from Coronado island… that clearance lvl really does limit access as we could still not access certain building and were not told jack shit about much of anything

Is that a real tweet?
Oh shit it's real. That is going to get him a talking to from the SS because it sounds like a direct threat.

Make sure you report the tweet for threats of harm. kek

Am I misreading this or are you just not from around here?

2 Years. Lurk.

Wrong. John Kelly downgraded Kushner's security clearance. You are fake news.

archive.is/3kWZx

Get that spic out of here.

Finally! The Deep State does something that works out in the interests of the country. This is also a sign the CIA know Netanyahu is on the ropes and is going to have to resign, so they can fuck with his friends without fearing jew revenge.This is firmly a sign the CIA thinks Netanyahu is not only done, but either going to jail or somewhere from where they no longer need fear his revenge….

Kushner is probably pozzed, I firmly believe that Trump married his daughter off to the most Jewy anti-American Jew he could find. Punished Trump is real.

The pres thing was a bonus, they married him off to her to get trumps assets into jew hands.

Just wait user…

You can bet the kike billionaire saw himself as HAVING TO MARRY DOWN due to Chris Christie putting his embezzling scumbag Jew father in Jail, which is why Christie has gotten absolutely fuck all as far as position in this administration.

THE GOOD NEWS HERE– The CIA would NEVER have gone after NEtanyahu's buddy this way unless they were sure he was finished. The questions now are:
1. Will Netanyahu actually do time in the can?

2. Who will follow him and how much worse will he be (the jews ALWAYS tend to be worse than the last jew in terms of leaders…just thank God Sharon is fucking DEAD or the Jews would drag him out and he'd probably start WW 3 and the Samson option.

Given the birthrate of orthodox Jews in Israel, it's only a matter of time before samson option gets used. If you are under 40, IN YOUR LIFETIME. These orthodox kikes will elect one of these mentally unbalanced kikes trying to bring back their messiah by nuking the world. You an bet on it.

I'm pleased with this.

HA! Even I have a secret clearance, and I do pest control for a living. He's the president's step son, what a bitch!

Soros as president of isreal.

user, we have seen how that worked out, its why he got his clearance reduced, he mairred to remove wealth from goyim hands.

This is a trend I can get behind and I wish it would spread wider into the governmental system. If you fuck up, if you cause an international incident, if you betray the trust of your superiors and your president, if you undermine the system, if you refuse to do your job out of some misguided sense of personal pride, you get downgraded, your privileges get stripped, your pay gets cut, and if it's bad enough, you're fired on the fucking spot. You don't get to fuck up and ride that position out for several more years. You don't get to betray all your constituents and then lay low until the next election cycle. No more leaving these cunts with all the power to abuse until the next time they slip up.

A dem fucking up like this would get a raise.

3D chess amirite magapedes? Fuck share blue where my civnat brothers at?

Actually he's been busted with ties to a foreign nation, he can't know what's coming soon even though he does.

And every nation that thought they had a hold of the nation through him are left grabbing each other's dicks. Nightmare for the admin though having to change shit up based on what he knew.

I hope he gets hit hard, the downside is trump will be blamed for his kike in laws actions unjustly.

He's blamed for everything else, why should he give a fuck about it this time?

The chaos thing has direct ties to Duginism and the kleptocractic Jewish Oligarchs in Putin's inner circle that run Russia and want to expand their influence into Eastern Europe and the mid-east. USSR Take 2, Electric Jewgaloo. Ditch it. They are in Syria because greedy Kikes(((gazprom))) want oil pipelines and warm water ports. They already agreed with the US to get rid of Assad after the civil war is over. Look it up.

I find it interesting that Trump announced his 2020 run immediately after this happening.

Thats true, but I think trump is getting a tad stressed out.

I highly doubt that's possible.

Fuck Kushner. What has he done to qualify himself as a valuable advisor? Being jewish? Get gassed.

This. Even if you were a civic nationalist, it's clear. Fuck African Americans, fuck Jewish Americans, fuck Asian Americans. Even Theodore Roosevelt, homo that he was, knew this. You're either an American, and that's it, or you can get the fuck out. Of course America is and shall remain a white country, but the fact persists. No dual identities - be an American or get the fuck out.

I dunno user, stress gets to even the greatest of us.

Dual citizens should be not allowed to hold any office or jobs that involve dealing with politics, including journalism

That's why he golfs twice a week.

There shouldn't be dual citizens.

Relevant news is shilling! Oy vey!

Indeed, it will make organizing who gets the rope first easier however.

Not even golf can fix everything.

liar, oklahomans are called sooners, they're only called okies if they migrate to caliphornia

That caption on the tweet is fucking hilarious. Written like a true kike.

FUGGGGGGGGGGG.

ebin.

I have to stop you right there, user. There are no such things as African Americans, Jewish Americans, or Asian Americans. The United States was founded by whites, for whites. Therefore if someone isn't white then they can never be an American. African American is a contradiction. You can be African, you can be American, but you can never be both.

For Northern/Western European protestants

White Americans invented the airplane/flight/principles of aerodynamics, broke the sound barrier, put men on the moon(in b4, it was Germans that ran your space program!!! Yeah, we still invented the airplane so we defacto won the space race with that alone)multiple times literally invented the internet and put it into use. There’s hundreds of other inventions white Americans are responsible for. Still have one of the highest IQ’s in the world with a 60% white population and a roughly 30% black and mestizo population that is dumb as shit. Would love to isolate white American IQ and academic performance and compare it to Europe and the Anglosphere. No doubt the US would btfo the rest of the world in an embarrassing fashion. Not D&C. It’s objectively true. “Mutts” of the the boldest Celtic, Anglo and Germanic people really made the white master race in America. Now if we could only get of rid of the Jewish problem. Although, the fact that we have a Jewish problem is emblematic of our status as the premier white society. Jews only go where the getting is good and have a prosperous white society to parasite off of.

As a canadian of english/scott/german desent, let me say: fuck the anglo.

There were already a shit ton of Irish and German Catholics in America by then. So stick to the northwest European part and you’d be right.

Jews are a bigger problem than blacks, spics or asians. and all canada has is the phone, which to be honest escalated the problems of modern society

I Love Canada. I have family in PEI.

You upset, kike? Kvetch more

SHILL IS BUTTHURT

Are you retarded?

Agreed

My only hope here is he was playing the kikes.

This nigger does not belong here.

How is this sick fuck still a free.man?

Interesting..

Jared looks like a slimy fucking loser imo. Ivanka could have done better. Call me.girl!

I like you.

using intelligence, as opposed to reactionary rabid barking and shilling.
Trump is a family man. There is no way he's throwing his son in law under the bus.
The ONLY reason to downgrade Kushner is to protect him from assumed involvement with incoming information. Ie. Something is about to go down, and Kushner needs to be very publicly isolated from it.
Given Kushner's portfolio, I predict this is going to be a major move on either Netanyahu or Palestine.

Nothing will protect him from domestic enemies. I do predict, however, that he's being publicly downchecked so he can go later to his Israeli allies and paymasters and tell them he had no foreknowledge of the chemical gas attack Literally-Hitler launched on Tel Aviv.

Rolling for that. . .

No, it's not bait. It's actual fact. You see, it turns out that Russians are indeed attacking, but rather than attacking Liberals, they are attacking Conservatives and right-wingers.

Here's an example of a known Russian shill.

rolling for extermination of palestine problem

Rolling for both. Leave nothing taller than a scorpion from Morocco to Anglin's place in Bangkok.

fuck off yid

< leaving the kikes unscathed

That fine, I hate my country of canada, we are sheltered little pricks who have no sense of looking out for ourselves or staying out of other countries problems and other shit we have no part of.

Rolling for palastine to clean israel of the vermin

Blacks got dragged here as slaves. That was not their choice, and that needs to be acknowledged. The illegal Mexicans need to fuck right off, but blacks had a legitimate injustice done to them right up until the 1960s.

Good policy.

fuck off, roach. anyone that defends Religion of Cuck™ic subhumans deserves to be crushed. I only rolled for that as the kikes had already failed a roll.
rolling for IRAN

niggers are subhumans. They got brought to a paradise and their children freed, clothed and fed to this day. They need to be grateful for the gibs

Anyone noticedhow the jewish Aut-kike invented Mantra of
are now saying

Meanwhile America is even further under the jewish grip like no other time in history

Therefore
Voting for freemasonic jewish puppet Trump =/= Waiting for Hitler
Oy, the irony!

Well there's some truth to that, most presidents go all out on their agenda in the second term because they don't have to worry about reelection or any bullshit like that.

Literally jIDF kikes pissing in every anons face is what Holla Forums has turned into

Every day is groundhog day with jIDF kikes controlling the narrative on each and every stickied thread and the rest.

Every single American President in living memory has served his jewish masters
The only differences is how extreme and rapidly they push the jWO

(checked)
No shit, but it's still true you don't generally see the president's true colors until the second term.

who do you work for? the Saudis? Or Is this some reverse psychology thing?
user rolled for jews.
I then rolled for palestinains
that doesn't make me a kike, it makes me the second player in a game of guess the target.
I rolled for iran with no luck, now rolling for Turkey

The truth is dangling in front of you guys. Donald Trump is part of the New World Order. Why are people denying this at this point?

South Africa?

move against US kikes?

Do you want to get permabanned, goon? Write a five hundred line essay on why you love Holla Forumss moderation team and why you won't ever doubt the God Emperor and I'll spare you, this time that is.

You can see Trumps true colors in his first year and now he tramples the 2nd amendment going after guns.
Enter Obama's 3rd term.

Any questions?

breitbart.com/video/2018/02/28/trump-on-gun-restraining-orders-i-like-taking-the-guns-early-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second/

He hasn't done anything yet you dumbass shill.

Every fucking Jew in Washington is one or would be one if they got the call.

Fuck you. He may be a spic, but at least he's an assimilated one apart from the catholicism shit and he is certainly not a kike. Literally half of what this fine young chap talks about is removing jews and the other half is removing Mexicans and only brigning Europeans over.. He has my full support.

Moreover unlike you he is doing something.

GET FUCKED KUSHNER, YOU PATHETIC FUCKING ISRAELI ANTICHRIST CUCKOLD

BTW KUSHNER, TOM BRADY FUCKED IVANKA