In The Wake of Recent Events, Any Video Games Set In Cuba?

Fidel Castro just passed away good riddance, and I have a hankering for playing a video game where I can be a freedom fighter taking down communist scumbags. Besides a couple or so maps on CS & the CoD: Black Ops games, I just realized there's very few video games that I know of that use Cuba as a setting. And then there's embed related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_set_in_Cuba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do I suddenly get the urge to play Tropico?

Was Hotline Miami 2 in Cuba or some other Commie Jungle?

Other than that, you could always use google like an average joe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_set_in_Cuba

Close enough

Hawaii

It is shame how right you are

You stupid fuck.

Everyone should be playing this right now, honestly.

Not a bad question. It had a segment in it that took place in Hawaii that resembled Cuba. It's almost like the game's setting can sometimes be unrelated to its title!

If Pinochet had been cute 2D girl i would not have cared even if she killed me.
Too bad he was a crusty old man that is still buttfucking our country from his grave.

How does a god tier company make games like Contracts and Blood Money and then also make shit like both K&L games and Absolution

OH SHIT NIGGER GUERRILLA WAR WAS THE FUCKING TITS.

time for your helicopter ride.

The first Call of Duty: Black Ops has Castro in it. The very first mission is the Bay of Pigs Invasion, and in one of the Zombies maps, player 3 will be Castro. Players 1, 2, and 4 are JFK, Nixon, and Robert McNamara, respectively.

because employee turnover and multiple teams making different games at the same time with only a few people jumping between the teams

thanks bro

Nah, I don't like Tropico, there's shit for building variety.

Doesn't Godfather have a short part in Cuba? I'm not sure if you go there before Castro takes over or if you go to fail to kill him, either way their soldiers want you dead.

One of the expansions for the original ghost recon was set in cuba.

So that's why the lefycuck problem has been such a bad issue today on Holla Forums. This is a good year!

For what reason

thank g-d

I just said why. >>>Holla Forums seems to be flooding this place for some reason.

Why don't they flood Reddit or something. For fucks sake.

Why would they stick to their own kind? :^)

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE DICTATOR

Silly user, we are only star dust

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

t. underage americuck

Hopefully things in Cuba pick up, but I don't see any reason to make a fuss over a decrepit old man finally kicking the bucket, even if he held the title of dictator of Cuba.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

yiff in Holla Forums

Why do buildings always seem to take forever to build for me in tropico? I don't think I ever figured it out. I would build extra construction offices and garages and spend cash to finish it but even then buildings would sit around unfinished for a long time.

Shillary lost, get over it. :^)

All the Holla Forumsacks in here seem to be fittingly ignorant of world happenings, considering where they come from.

Fidel hasn't been in charge of anything for over a decade. He passed his position on and lived the life of a relaxed old man.

Respectful sage since I'm not on topic

Burn in hell, commie

There isn't a single post in this thread that even implied that he was still in charge. What are you talking about?

The best part of Driver 2 is set in Cuba.

How's that famine doing for ya, commie?

None of these have anything to do with communism, OC?

nah, some other guy on Holla Forums

sound like a good story, source on the finnish mercs?

This.

Nice dubs adolf. They save you from social studies and hipsters yet?

The Winter War, Simo Häyhä.

lol leftards

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Finland stronk, Remove russia.

So why the fuck did Holla Forums gain like 150 or so users immediately after the election?
I also noticed they're pushing their shit ideologies even harder than before.
Even in threads that have nothing to do with politics you can see them desperately try to derail them into political shitflinging.

It's almost like they are nothing more than useful idiots.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE
I can't wait for Jose Maria Sison to die. Fucking glorified scam artist.

Not exactly Cuba, but you are overthrowing a military dictator in a Caribbean country.
It's basically the same thing

They can push as hard as they like. It makes no difference. The smoke in the horizon is getting so thick even normalfags are realizing if they don't let us do what we must they're getting burned too.

LMAO

I'm kind of sad at the news. He was great on Solid Gold Hits back in the day.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

How many construction workers did you have? Did you give them relaxed hours?

Raids, probably.

I think you need the transport guys for building as well.

Ikari warriors

Note: Despite the impressive killcount, Finland still lost this war.

Holy fucking shit I am surrounded by plebs. It has a PC version.

Burn In Hell, Commie!

BUMP IN GEL, GOMMIE DIGDATOR!

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

No shit Sherlock, but it might as well have been a Finnish victory since they lost the worst parts of their clay.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE